News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

VulcanNightbird vs Adalynn: MMA fight

• 10 Replies

Offline vulcannightbird

• God Member
  • PUNCH ME
VulcanNightbird vs Adalynn: MMA fight
« on: July 15, 2021, 02:04:46 PM »
After the last fight I was challenged by Adalynn and acdepted. I rested for an hour or two before donning my small mma gloves in the backyard again still in shirts and shorts. I smack my gloves togehter and not afraid to face her.....

{alt}
Adalynn - 21yo, 5'7, 151lb

{alt}
Vulcan - 29yo, 5'1, 105lbs
Trillian-IM: vulcannightbird

Offline Leeann54

• God Member
  • Female catfighter and wrestler exotic matches
Re: VulcanNightbird vs Adalynn: MMA fight
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2021, 02:49:18 PM »
Vote for vulcannightbird.  Good luck sweetie
« Last Edit: July 15, 2021, 03:26:57 PM by Leeann54 »
Female catfighter  and wrestler  imatches  with smother finished

Offline vulcannightbird

• God Member
  • PUNCH ME
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2021, 08:02:13 PM »
Gawd, stop all the patronizing....I yell at the girls watching us.

Smacking my gloves together and without preamble I storm toward my opponent and try to hit her straight into her face. Yeah, she is bigger and taller - at least I cannot loose my target....

Offline vulcannightbird

• God Member
  • PUNCH ME
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2021, 06:05:22 AM »
Smiling as I get a hit while my other at your face miss. You step back and see your jabs. I duck under them and try to ram my gloves into your lower  belly and crotch. I hear some boos at aiming low but now one said anything about rules...

Offline marlu Queen

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2021, 10:38:43 AM »
I approach the circle with the rest of the girls to see the fight ... I think the two fighters are brave, but I think the fatigue of the fight against Bella will take its toll on Vulcan ... Cheering the girls on.

Proud to be a member of Vicious Fighters - VF Rules !!!

Offline vulcannightbird

• God Member
  • PUNCH ME
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2021, 02:51:33 PM »
Your knee hammers into my chin. I quake out and stagger backwards with my skull throbbing violently. Barely able to keep standing as my knees get wobbly. I violently shake my head to clear the haze in my vision. Looking up at your smug expression as you already stalk me, trying to get not aroused by the prospect but instead getting my guard up before you reach me...

Offline Dazzling Diana

« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2021, 04:06:23 PM »
Adalynn you don't impress anyone by beating someone like her, in fact, what happens is the entire opposite, you're even more of a bitch for doing so
Boots! <3

Offline vulcannightbird

• God Member
  • PUNCH ME
« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2021, 04:29:40 PM »
I see what you are up to barely in time bringing my arm down. You hit my slim soft upper arm with force. I grunt out and the impact shoves me to the side. Not willing to give I square my narrow shoulders and try to get low and dirty into you...

Offline Dazzling Diana

« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2021, 04:56:20 PM »
Adalynn you don't impress anyone by beating someone like her, in fact, what happens is the entire opposite, you're even more of a bitch for doing so

I don't necessarily disagree... In fact, you're right, and I'd only add that when I'm finished with this one, I'd be happy to become even MORE of a bitch by beating your ass too... and make you kiss your own boots :p

Meanwhile, my knee lands pretty perfectly on the spot, and the effect is immediate as I see you wobbly and stumbling back now. You're shaking your head, surely trying to clear the cobwebs out of your brain, and waiting until you get your guard up high enough, I make a quick half step forward, and, deciding on keeping on using my legs, try to aim a side kick at your left side, under your guard and above your hip bone, roughly the soft area just below the ribs, hoping my flexibility helps to aim the shot right, knowing that if I strike the hip bone I might actually hurt myself

Bring it on bitch, you'll be regretting this decision. After this "fight" ends I'll show everyone you're nothing more than a big mouth who's only talent is worshipping boots
Boots! <3

Offline vulcannightbird

• God Member
  • PUNCH ME
« Reply #9 on: July 20, 2021, 07:17:30 PM »
Oooooooohhhhhhhh....moaning out as you kick my sex hard...staggering slowly back while hissing "Slut...." through my gritted teeth...

Offline vulcannightbird

• God Member
  • PUNCH ME
« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2021, 05:30:30 AM »
I grunt as you hit my face and then wheeze out as you glove sinks into my soft belly. I press my slim arms thight to my slender frame looking wide-eyed up at you...