News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Battle of the generations the rematch

• 118 Replies

Offline VanessaS

• God Member
Battle of the generations the rematch
« on: July 11, 2021, 04:17:22 AM »
Alright so as a lot of you may of known, Anne_Cougar and I had a match a month ago and we never really finished the cyberfight portion of the fight, also due to some unforeseen issues we were not able to give the poll fight our all. After her recovery Anne and I have agreed to do another match this time for all the marbles. The last poll fight we did will be counted as a draw for all purposes. So follow this new poll fight, vote and comment on who you think will win this match. Remember members you can bet on the winner but you won't decide who wins that will be in the cyberfight of the poll. This fight is a best of 3 rounds no toys just Anne and my body going at it woman to woman. Here is goes

After a hard fought 2 rounds leaving the match tied 1-1, the power in the arena when off and the match had to be rescheduled, all the people who payed for their tickets got tickets for the new date, both fighters would be starting over in a new match. The rules of the match are the same as they were for the first match, this is a sex fight putting old vs young against each other, there are no weapons or toys allowed in this fight. Both of us will start in bikinis but if they stay on during the match is up to our opponent.

I am standing in my locker room wearing my American flag bikini and red matching thong. Over my body is a silk red and white robe. I look in the mirror as i hear the roar of a thousand cheering fans, all them eager to see the rematch and an answer to the question of which generation is more sexually powerful
There is a knock on my door and it is one of the back stage helpers, she says "it's your turn to make your way to the ring Vanessa best of luck".
I stand up and smirk, i am surprised this old hag agreed to a rematch, she almost broke her hip in the last match. I walk to the door and untie my robe and hang it. I walk to the ring wearing my 6' heels and nothing my my USA bikini top and red thong.
The announcer introduces me even though i need no introduction "NOW ENTERING THE RING STANDING AT 5FT2 107LBS 34D AND ONLY 23 YEARS OLD....... THE YOUNG GODDESS VANESSA S!!!!"
Half the crowd cheers for me as i slide into the ring and give a wave, flexing my fit body knowing I am in much better shape than my opponent. I go to my corner and press my fit ass on the corner post as i wait for my opponent
« Last Edit: July 11, 2021, 04:18:23 AM by VanessaS »

Offline LauraTheChamp

Re: Battle of the generations the rematch
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2021, 04:47:11 AM »
I still have to go with my mature woman Anne!!! kick her butt

Offline LindaHotBod

« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2021, 11:50:49 AM »
There's no way that a bomb like Vanessa could ever lose this match.

Offline Anne_Cougar

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2021, 06:11:46 PM »
Very nice Intro Vanessa!
Ready to face me?

Offline Leeann54

• God Member
  • Female catfighter and wrestler exotic matches
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2021, 06:36:45 PM »

Hmmmmm. What should I do in this poll.
Vote for the third option for a draw.
But i do enjoy annoying the old bitch  Anne. Maybe i will vote for Vanessa.   Have to think about my decision.  But good luck to the old witch

::) :P ::) :P
Female catfighter  and wrestler  imatches  with smother finished

Offline Anne_Cougar

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2021, 10:21:08 PM »
After the first fight, which ended a bit strange, I'm back in the locker room to bring it to an end. 
I was so close to victory, so close to teaching the little girl a lesson. 
And then that.
But today we will both choose a winner. 

There is a knock on the door and a female voice asks me to come to the ring. 
Make my way to the ring in my black and white bikini and 9 1/2 inch high heels. 
When I enter the arena, applause breaks out. 
Climb through the ropes and smile at you as the announcer introduces me. 

"And here, as a representative of the experienced generation,
the Cougar, the sensational Aaaanne! 145 lb in weight and 5'9" tall! "
Ready to face me?

Offline Anne_Cougar

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2021, 10:22:31 PM »

Hmmmmm. What should I do in this poll.
Vote for the third option for a draw.
But i do enjoy annoying the old bitch  Anne. Maybe i will vote for Vanessa.   Have to think about my decision.  But good luck to the old witch

::) :P ::) :P

:-*
Ready to face me?

Offline JJWarrior

« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2021, 11:31:19 PM »
Gotta go with the bombshell Vanessa here, she uses her youth to wear out poor Anne and dominates her.

Offline VanessaS

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2021, 01:55:21 AM »
I see my sexy opponent walk to the ring, with each step i am reminded of our previous encounter and how sexy she can be, I bit my link and give Anne a sexy smile as she is introduced.
The crowd goes wild half cheering for me half cheering for Anne.

The ref reads out the rules once more and we both nod our heads.
I look at Anne "I wont go easy on you this time, you are gonna be done after 2 rounds hun and you are gonna scream my name when you cum"

The ref gives the signal to ring the bell "DING DING DING ROUND 1 LADIES FIGHT!"
I move to the center of the ring slowly swaying my young sexy hips as i look to meet up with my opponent
« Last Edit: July 12, 2021, 01:57:23 AM by VanessaS »

Offline VanessaS

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2021, 01:55:51 AM »
Awww thank you everyone for the support, this is going to be an amazing match i can feel it

BellaLux

« Reply #10 on: July 12, 2021, 03:14:56 AM »
Vanessa to win in dominating fashion.

Offline marlu

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: July 12, 2021, 08:20:53 AM »
It will be a very close fight. But finally Anne will be victorious. cheer up girls.
Proud to be a member of Vicious Fighters - VF Rules !!!

Offline Anne_Cougar

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: July 12, 2021, 09:10:45 AM »
I laugh out loud theatrically when I hear what you say. 
"Honey! You are moaning and screaming so loud that you are not able to call my name!"
I reply and break away from my corner after the bell rings. 
Come up to you with swaying hips.  The noises of the audience subside and changes onto a tense silence.  Everyone awaits our meeting.
Ready to face me?

Offline VanessaS

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: July 12, 2021, 12:04:42 PM »
You are not fazed by my trash talking, and we finally meet in the middle of the ring.

I waste no time and i close the little distance we have and slam my 34D tits into your girls.

My hand shoots to your ass and i saueeze "lets do this granny" i say

Offline Anne_Cougar

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: July 12, 2021, 01:14:03 PM »
I twitch for a second as your hand lands on my ass. 
But then I grab your bum, hold you tight and push my thigh into your crotch and rub it gently on it. 
"I'm ready to give you an unforgettable time here in this ring!" 
I say and knead your bottom.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2021, 01:15:08 PM by Anne_Cougar »
Ready to face me?