News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Battle of the generations the rematch

• 118 Replies

Offline VanessaS

• God Member
Re: Battle of the generations the rematch
« Reply #15 on: July 12, 2021, 04:20:51 PM »
A shiver goes down my spine as i hear your comment and feel your thigh rubbing my pussy

My hands move up and undo the side ties on your bikini bottoms and i take yours off and throw them to the crowd

I moan as our tits rub together making my nipples hard

Offline Leeann54

• God Member
  • Female catfighter and wrestler exotic matches
« Reply #16 on: July 12, 2021, 07:52:07 PM »

Hmmmm i finally made my decision to vote for.  Vote for the old witch.  Can't wait for her to thank me for my vote  LOL
Female catfighter  and wrestler  imatches  with smother finished

Offline VanessaS

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: July 12, 2021, 08:18:59 PM »

Hmmmm i finally made my decision to vote for.  Vote for the old witch.  Can't wait for her to thank me for my vote  LOL

To bad  i did not get your vote, maybe after i beat anne, you and i can have a match  :)

Offline Anne_Cougar

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: July 12, 2021, 10:09:24 PM »
We face each other. 
I feel how you pull my bikini panties off my hips while our plump nipples rub against each other through the fabric. 

"You want it? You should get it!"  I hiss as my fingers search for your bikini bottom, pull it off your ass and drop it on the ring floor. 
The fingers of my right hand are looking for your pubic mound and gently caress it. 
The audience holds their breath eagerly and observes the scene very closely.
Ready to face me?

Offline VanessaS

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: July 12, 2021, 10:56:19 PM »
You grab my bottoms and manage to get them untied and slipped of in a second, we are not both standing in just our bikini tops.
My clean shaven pussy on display for the crowd as your hand looks for it, i grab your right hand with my left stopping you from going further

I lean in "you will pay for that bitch" and kiss you as i bump my tits into yours trying to push you back into your corner and looking to trap you there

The silence in aww as we fight this out woman to woman, I feel my nipples are fully hard and peaking through my bikini top fabric and slamming into your tits
as i kiss you i slide my tongue into your mouth getting the dominant kissing position

Offline Anne_Cougar

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: July 13, 2021, 11:28:20 AM »
Take the challenge of your tongue and fight back, trying to break the dominance of your tongue. 
Your hard nipples drill noticeably into my breasts and you try to push me back. 
Push myself against you and only go back slowly. 
Just before I hit the ring pad with my back, I take the counter-pressure out, take half a step to the side and turn us around. 
Look at your surprised face with a grin as you hit the ring post. 
"SURPRISE!" 
I shout triumphantly and grab my left hand between your legs and start caressing your labia. 
A surprised "Oooooh!"  penetrates from the spectators to us.
Ready to face me?

Offline VanessaS

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: July 13, 2021, 12:21:19 PM »
I make profress pushing you out of the center of the ring, however whwn i get close to your corner you pull and switch and send me flying into the corner post.

My back hits with a thud and i groan as i am now trapped in the corner my heart racing as i feel your ledt hand touch my labia.

My right hand shoots to stop it has i grab a hold of both your hands. I am now on the defensive.

The vanessa part of the crowd has gone silent for a moment

Offline Anne_Cougar

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: July 13, 2021, 12:42:06 PM »
"Honey! That won't protect you!" 
I hiss as you hold my hands tight. 
Lift my thigh, push your left leg outward with all my strength, so that your femininity opens up. 
I push my pelvis forward, press my pussy against yours and make a few skillful movements that your and my pussy open. 
Slowly and carefully I rub myself against you, our clits keep touching each other. 

The Anne Group applauds my clever action.
Ready to face me?

Offline VanessaS

• God Member
« Reply #23 on: July 13, 2021, 01:03:02 PM »
"Mhmmm fuck" leaves my mouth as i moan, you open up my pussy and grind into me with yours

I try to grind back to get some excitment out of you as you are doing to me.

I gotta get out of this corner so i lean my upper body back and with 3 hard slams, slam ny 34D tits into yours trying to push us out if this corner

"Looks like soneone has been practicing " i say gritting my teeth

Offline Anne_Cougar

• God Member
« Reply #24 on: July 13, 2021, 01:17:33 PM »
I take advantage of the situation, rub and thrust my hot pussy into yours and try to bring you to the climax. 
You prevent my request when you bang your big tits in mine and I unintentionally back down a bit.
Ready to face me?

Offline VanessaS

• God Member
« Reply #25 on: July 13, 2021, 01:53:19 PM »
My move works and i get us about a foot out of the corner. My mind is racing as you are showing a lot of improvment from the last mstch.

As we get out from the corner a little i wrap my arms around your waist and use my strength to lift and turn you throwing your back into the corner post

"Lets see how you like it" i say with you now in the corner i press my thigh into your pussy and rub up and down as my hands lock on the ropes and my tits press into you, to keep you pinned to the corner

Offline ~Bitch Bev~

• Squeeze! Squeeze! Squeeze!
« Reply #26 on: July 13, 2021, 09:52:29 PM »
Anne will take this one as well :)

Offline VanessaS

• God Member
« Reply #27 on: July 13, 2021, 11:30:45 PM »

Oh you think so

Offline Anne_Cougar

• God Member
« Reply #28 on: July 14, 2021, 11:55:57 AM »
You actually manage to get me into the corner. 
Your hands grab the ropes, your breasts press me against the cushion.  Then I feel your thigh, how it rubs against my femininity and makes me moan softly. 
Now have my hands free and slide your bikini top up over your tits. 
My thumbs and forefingers take your nipple and start playing with it. 
At the same time I pull my leg up and rub it on your pussy just like you do.  We both start to pursue our goal more seriously and bring the other to orgasm.
Ready to face me?

Offline Anne_Cougar

• God Member
« Reply #29 on: July 14, 2021, 11:57:23 AM »

Oh you think so

And i think she is right!
 ;D
Ready to face me?