News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Battle of the generations the rematch

• 118 Replies

Offline VanessaS

• God Member
Re: Battle of the generations the rematch
« Reply #90 on: July 25, 2021, 04:46:06 PM »
Time goes on and i cannot hold myself any more, I lean out a huge scream "fffffuckkkkkkkkkk immmmmm cummmmmmmming!!!!"
with that i explode and my entire body twitches, half the crowd cheers as the other half sits in shock as the young fighter was forced
to cum by the mature cougar.

The bell rings "DING DING DING WINNER OF ROUND 2 ANNE!!!" the ref rushes over to break it up and get us ready to our corners for the next and final round
I stay on my back moaning and twitching

Offline kerstincat23

• Proud be a vicious fighter
« Reply #91 on: July 26, 2021, 11:22:27 AM »
I still have to go with my mature woman Anne!!! kick her butt
hi kerstin 23 yo from germany like most sexfights wrestling catfights open for other styles just ask. Prefer women but sometime i fight with men too .Also like roleplay.Love it erotic.

Offline kerstincat23

• Proud be a vicious fighter
« Reply #92 on: July 26, 2021, 11:25:13 AM »
Alright so as a lot of you may of known, Anne_Cougar and I had a match a month ago and we never really finished the cyberfight portion of the fight, also due to some unforeseen issues we were not able to give the poll fight our all. After her recovery Anne and I have agreed to do another match this time for all the marbles. The last poll fight we did will be counted as a draw for all purposes. So follow this new poll fight, vote and comment on who you think will win this match. Remember members you can bet on the winner but you won't decide who wins that will be in the cyberfight of the poll. This fight is a best of 3 rounds no toys just Anne and my body going at it woman to woman. Here is goes

After a hard fought 2 rounds leaving the match tied 1-1, the power in the arena when off and the match had to be rescheduled, all the people who payed for their tickets got tickets for the new date, both fighters would be starting over in a new match. The rules of the match are the same as they were for the first match, this is a sex fight putting old vs young against each other, there are no weapons or toys allowed in this fight. Both of us will start in bikinis but if they stay on during the match is up to our opponent.

I am standing in my locker room wearing my American flag bikini and red matching thong. Over my body is a silk red and white robe. I look in the mirror as i hear the roar of a thousand cheering fans, all them eager to see the rematch and an answer to the question of which generation is more sexually powerful
There is a knock on my door and it is one of the back stage helpers, she says "it's your turn to make your way to the ring Vanessa best of luck".
I stand up and smirk, i am surprised this old hag agreed to a rematch, she almost broke her hip in the last match. I walk to the door and untie my robe and hang it. I walk to the ring wearing my 6' heels and nothing my my USA bikini top and red thong.
The announcer introduces me even though i need no introduction "NOW ENTERING THE RING STANDING AT 5FT2 107LBS 34D AND ONLY 23 YEARS OLD....... THE YOUNG GODDESS VANESSA S!!!!"
Half the crowd cheers for me as i slide into the ring and give a wave, flexing my fit body knowing I am in much better shape than my opponent. I go to my corner and press my fit ass on the corner post as i wait for my opponent
hi kerstin 23 yo from germany like most sexfights wrestling catfights open for other styles just ask. Prefer women but sometime i fight with men too .Also like roleplay.Love it erotic.

Offline Anne_Cougar

• God Member
« Reply #93 on: July 26, 2021, 12:32:34 PM »
You come hard, moan, scream and everyone knows you had your orgasm.
The ring bell ends this round.
I let go of you, stand up triumphantly and wave to the audience as I walk into my corner. 

"And in the next round you will scream and moan the same way, you little girl!"

I scream over at you full of confidence.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2021, 12:34:06 PM by Anne_Cougar »
Ready to face me?

Offline VanessaS

• God Member
« Reply #94 on: July 26, 2021, 01:37:49 PM »
I lay there for avmoment before the ref helps me to my corner

I rest and drink some water before getting up to the center of the ring

"DING DING DING ROUND 3 BEGIN" the third and final round starts

Offline Anne_Cougar

• God Member
« Reply #95 on: July 26, 2021, 01:43:10 PM »
The ring bell rings and opens the third round. 
I look to you 
"And ready for one last great orgasm, little cxnt ?!" 
Come from my corner.
Ready to face me?

Offline VanessaS

• God Member
« Reply #96 on: July 26, 2021, 01:45:08 PM »
I hear yoyr taunt "fuck you hag i am gonna make you pay for that" i say as we get to the center of the ring

The crowd cheering for us in the 3rd and final round

I rush you and push you all the way back to your corner post until your back hits

Offline carolsingapore76

• God Member
« Reply #97 on: July 28, 2021, 02:30:53 AM »
my vote for Anne
me into wrestling, catfighting, erotic, tagteam, fun , rough tough, all at the same time if possible lol dont matter who win so long its good let me know if ur interested in chatting or more..5'7" 160

BTW it be nice if you can reply to messages

Offline Anne_Cougar

• God Member
« Reply #98 on: July 28, 2021, 09:50:12 PM »
The third round has started, you rush up to me and push me back into my corner. 
I hit the cushion of the ring post and just can't get my hand between our bodies. 
And while you bang against me, I already have my index finger on your ass and my thumb on your pussy. 
It can take only seconds before i penetrate both holes.
Ready to face me?

Offline VanessaS

• God Member
« Reply #99 on: July 28, 2021, 09:54:59 PM »
I manage to get you pushed into the corner and i feel your hands already trying to go for my ass and pussy
I want to stay on the offensive in this round so i grab both your arms and throw you across the ring to the opposite corner
As your body hits the other corner with a THUD I follow up behind you looking to slam my body head on into yours to stun you

Offline Anne_Cougar

• God Member
« Reply #100 on: July 29, 2021, 07:21:01 AM »
You throw me through the ring and i bow in to the padding of the opposite ringpost.
The force press the air out of my body and i've to take a deep breath.
I see how you forbell and want to ram my body.
With a quick step to the side i can prevent this.
Your shoulder rams into the upholstery and you stay on the middle rope dazed for a few seconds.
This is the moment where i step behind you. block your body with my hips and let my fingers slide into your pussy.
Immediately i start to fuck you deep and hard.
Ready to face me?

Offline marlu

• God Member
« Reply #101 on: July 29, 2021, 01:16:48 PM »
 Amazing fight... go girls... great show  :o :o
Proud to be a member of Vicious Fighters - VF Rules !!!

Offline Juliehot

« Reply #102 on: July 29, 2021, 01:34:29 PM »
It will be a very close fight. But finally Anne will be victorious. cheer up girls.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2021, 01:36:20 PM by Juliehot »

Offline VanessaS

• God Member
« Reply #103 on: July 29, 2021, 02:24:05 PM »
I almost have you but you move to the side last moment, my body aches from the pain as i feel your fingers slide in me giving me some pleasure i am dazed for a few moments as i turn to see you

I return the favor and slide my fingers in your pussy while my thumb rubes your clit

The crowd yelling at the top of there longs. I lean down and take one of your tits into my mouth and start to suck
« Last Edit: July 29, 2021, 02:26:36 PM by VanessaS »

Offline Anne_Cougar

• God Member
« Reply #104 on: July 29, 2021, 09:58:05 PM »
We stand across from each other in the corner, fingers in each other's pussy. 
Grab your hair, pull your head back and press my lips to yours and push my tongue roughly into your mouth.  Meanwhile, my hand continues, pushing pumping two fingers into you and my palm rubs against your plump pearl.
Ready to face me?