News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Celebrity Wrestling Federation (CWF) - FCF Stable Vote

• 2 Replies

Offline Taylor Hawkins

• God Member
Celebrity Wrestling Federation (CWF) - FCF Stable Vote
« on: August 08, 2021, 10:14:34 PM »
So I just put out PPV 45 for the CWF (https://celebritywrestlingfederation.blogspot.com/p/ppv-45.html) and I typically follow by immediately releasing the next PPV. I am going to be on vacation the next few weeks, so it will be two weeks before PPV 46 drops. I just wanted to give an update. In the meantime, I wanted to try something new with the stable system!

As you may or may not know, people who write for the site PPVs consistently are able to manage a stable of fighters. Now this is a wonderful perk, but for me there are a TON of wonderful fighters on the roster that are still unmanaged. With so many fighters, it's impossible to properly rotate the roster to make sure everyone gets fights. I want to try something new to ensure that at least the favorite fighters are seeing consistent action among the Free Agents! This will essentially be a NEW STABLE. I am going to treat this like a stable that is managed by the entirety of the FCF audience, think like a voting audience controlling a TV show. These fighters will get more action than they otherwise might as regular old Free Agents, but can still be picked up at any time by a real manager. This way, I'll just make sure I'm not ignoring a fan favorite that hasn't seen action in ages just because she's unmanaged! So everyone vote for your 10 FAVORITE fighters. Not the strongest, not the ones with the biggest tits, but your FAVORITE. The top 8-12 will join a new stable managed by the commissioner.

Please only vote if you are seriously following the CWF. If you just stumbled here and have no intention of ever viewing a PPV again, please don't participate. I want only the true fans of this league to be heard!

Offline pyro

Re: Celebrity Wrestling Federation (CWF) - FCF Stable Vote
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2021, 03:14:46 AM »
First of all, I just want to say that I absolutely LOVE your site and stories, and love reading the fights every month.

I also like a lot of the women on your list....

Can I adopt "(manage)" some of them so they can appear in future CWF fights?

Offline ernest31

• God Member
Re: Celebrity Wrestling Federation (CWF) - FCF Stable Vote
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2021, 08:06:34 AM »
I love your series and I appricate all the love and dedication that you put into it along with the rest of the wonderful writers thank you. Would you ever consider putting Bonnie Wright in the roster?