News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Tricked and humiliated by beastie on birthday weekend with boyfriend

• 9 Replies

Offline FloridaBoy

Lovely based on a true story

Me and my boyfriend had a long night partying and fucking...well more me making him eat my ass mostly and beg to fuck me.   We got into a silly argument and next thing I knew he was on the phone w one of my best friends asking for her opinion.  Fast forward us three are taking a 3 hour road trip to have a night in Biloxi. My boyfriend didn't know we kind of were going to make it special but my best friend Cassandra' didn't waste any time flirting and joking about double blow jobs.

After we checked in Cassy got ready in the bathroom and and my boyfriend did a quick 69 session.  Once she cane out we left the room got in the elevator and hit the tables. 

We split up with my BF Z and after 45 minutes at the blackjack table my friend was out of money.  She looked at me and said so think we can ask ur bf to pay me for a double BJ.

Z didn't hesitate and we went from the chair to the bed.  We had two twins so there wasn't much room and about a minute into it my friend shoved me out of the way and wouldn't let me have a turn on my own boyfriend. Frustrated I finally complain "well what am I supposed to do?!"   She shifts her weight and knocks me on the floor as she rubs her lips on Zs cocktail and says w an attitude "you can play with his balls if u want"  she then goes back to work and resumes eye contact with my bf.  I slowly migrate ti the bed and sit down on the other side of the room. We have been drinking and partying and 10 minutes go by and I'm still watching her working on him.  My breathing gets heavier and I start complaining to hurry up and this is taking to long.  But my complaints inly seemnto get them more horny and after another 10 minutes and me hyperventilating in tears he finally bust in her mouth  and if this couldn't get any worse she walks over to the bed I'm on pushes me down and then locks lips with me and shoves his load into my mouth. She sits up and pulls away and delivers a quick mean slap and scream at me to swallow! Now!

I di as she tells me and orders me to go clean myself up in the bathroom.  Looking in the mirror confused, turned on, and scared about what opened and what's going to happen when we come back to the ro ok m

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
Re: Tricked and humiliated by beastie on birthday weekend with boyfriend
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2022, 11:26:21 AM »
I can hardly wait to see her win her bf back. Hot.

Offline cflover

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2022, 01:10:09 PM »
Great start! Continue, please...

Offline FloridaBoy

« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2022, 10:40:16 PM »
Z goes back to the room and my friend is not far behind. I walk in the room just 2 minutes later and am greeted to the sight of her on her knees with my bf dick in her mouth.  WTF! I scream. I punch my boyfriend as he gets up n buttons his pants and throw him out of the room. Then turn Mt attention to my friend and say what the fuck and shove her...
She shoves me back and we glare at each other. She grins and we grab each other's hair and start to wrestle on the bed

Offline FloridaBoy

« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2022, 10:51:10 PM »
We roll around and I manage to get on top and pin her down.  I start to grab her cheeks and say you going to learn a less...and her legs come up behind me and throw me off the bed. I fall off violently and bang my head on the wall and start seeing stars.  Before I can get my composure I feel a violent tug of my hair and am throw down on the bed. NY the time I get my senses back she has be pinned down in a high school girl Pin whith her thong jamming hard against my chin and her smiling down at me. I start to cuss her out and she moves up and presses her crotch on my mouth.  I am trapped and I see her texting on her phone....a fee minutes later I hear the door open and I see my boyfriend has came back in and start bucking and screaming trying to avoid this humiliation

Offline FloridaBoy

« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2022, 07:58:14 PM »
I start to plead and scream for him to pull her off but soon as I get the first few words out she sits on my mouth and sits me up

Offline FloridaBoy

« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2022, 08:04:55 PM »
After 20 or so minutes on getting facesat and humiliated I quit talking and struggling.  She looks down in my eyes and knows she owns me.  Next thing I know she grabs me off by the hair jumps offe and pulls me over her lap as she sits on the edge of the bed.  "Hand me my hair brush" she tells my boyfriend and he to my dismay is more than eager too.  Before I know it she is lighting my ass up and I scream.  Stop stop this hurts. What do u want.  She laughs and says.  I want u to do whatever I say and if u don't u won't sit down for a week.  She looks at my boyfriend and ask so what toy did yall bring.  And he pulls out the pink leash I let h walk me around on and she says. Perfect. Put it on her neck and give me the chain. 

Offline FloridaBoy

« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2022, 08:08:32 PM »
The rest off the night I am tied up and forced to lick her pushy as she sits on my face and my boyfriend fucks her from behind.  She tells me.  This is fun and we will have a repeat next weekend and Ia in tears knowing it's not over

Offline FloridaBoy

« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2022, 08:12:49 PM »
The next weekend is a few days before Halloween and I walk in her house with my boyfriend and my heart drops when I see she is wearing dominatrix outfit.    I scream and say fuck that.  And I proceed to fight her again.  I manage to get on top initially but before long she winds up pinning me down.  After basically a repeat of pleasing her while she fucks my boyfriend I am thinking ok.  It's over.  But she has other ideas.  Z I need u to go home and leave us.   I think your girlfriend and me need some one on one times.  I try to protest but she sits back on my face and I watch him leave.  ....see u at the Halloween party and u can have her back the

Offline FloridaBoy

« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2022, 08:21:18 PM »
(POV switches to the boyfriend)

I arrive at the party and make my rounds but I don't see my girl or her friend anywhere.  I text them and her friend responds.  We are about to walk in.  My attention turns to the door as it opens and my jaw drops in shock at the sight.  The entire party shortly notices and all eyes are on them.   

My girlfriend is on her hands and knees.  Wearing a loose chain cuffs and ankle shackles.  The make up she was wearing is running down her cheeks from the tears off the humiliation but the crystal are silent as she has a ball gag straped on her mouth.   Around her neck is a leash and she is being tugged into the house by her (best friend?) Who is wearing supper sexy dominatrix clothes.    In the other hand she has a riding crop and is smacking her ass thing her faster slave. She proceeds to walk her through the middle off the.partt right up to me and winks "told u I would bring her back haha.  U think she is going to act up again"   I want to help my girl but ita just tok damn hot and I just watch in amazed