News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

For catfight fun... Halloween fight in a haunted mansion U R invited

• 96 Replies

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
Re: For catfight fun... Halloween fight in a haunted mansion U R invited
« Reply #90 on: October 01, 2010, 06:33:26 AM »
Ladies the gates to the mansion are about to close, as this incredible group of sexy ladies will soon enter a poll, to decide which lady would win over all.. and did I mention the mansion is haunted???
 Only a few days left...
Storm

max69

« Reply #91 on: October 01, 2010, 12:28:09 PM »
Walking towards grlwrestler striking a smile and a wink as we pass eachother.......Seeing Max (SLUT) cleaning the drink from her gross costume that grlwrestler has very nicely spily all over the whore !!!!

As I approach Max (SLUT) my drink in hand.......standing just in front of her raising my glass pouring the entire contents over the slags head "Oh I really did think that would make a hude improvement.....it seems I was wrong you still look like a dirty little trailer trash skank" A smirk coming to my face as I turn and slowly walk away.   
is this a halloween fight or a wet t shirt contest? No matter I'd win either. I walk up behind the jealous brunette nobody Laurie and grab a fistful of hair yanking hard i pull the bitch to the floor "you wanna do this now skank?" i scream standing menacingly over her

Offline Laurie_Catfighter

• You know I am the Hottest Girl here Jealous !!!
    • Facebook
« Reply #92 on: October 01, 2010, 01:20:36 PM »
As that whore grabs my hair........"you fucking slut" as I am yanked to the floor.....Looking up at this disgusting piece of filth in front of me....Raising my arm grabbing Max (slut) by the hair hard pulling her to the floor "cmon then tramp let's do this" As my nails strike the tramp deep across the cheek.......

And grlwrestler......Fuck you I don't care who I partner with I would happily team with you but it seems after we better settle this bitch........so in future fucking answer my request and then you would have a chance of beating someone.......,,you ugly skank

max69

« Reply #93 on: October 02, 2010, 10:22:16 PM »
' fucking dirty skank Laurie' i scream, reeling from the sharp pain across my face. With one hand still firmly locked on to the jealous bitch's hair, i release the other and forming a clenched fist strike the slut across the bridge of the nose.

Offline Jolena

• Smoking Hot Sexy, I know :-P
« Reply #94 on: October 03, 2010, 03:50:50 AM »
Last day before the fight and all the girls have shown their gruesome side. Oh wait .. that's their normal side. Must all be related to Jonica.  :o
« Last Edit: October 03, 2010, 03:55:48 AM by Jolena »

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #95 on: October 03, 2010, 09:17:38 PM »
Livdeadgirl .. you make it an even dozen ladies entering the mansion.

Tomorrow it flips to poll ... maybe close to midnight .. he he he..

So will it stay even or will we get to 13 .....?? he he he

Storm

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member