News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

KIMMY VS RHIA - Revenge or Repeat?

• 34 Replies

Offline The KimmyLee

KIMMY VS RHIA - Revenge or Repeat?
« on: July 20, 2021, 09:15:19 PM »
Simple question - Revenge or Repeat?

Backstory...

They say you always remember your first. Well for me, Rhia was my first. My first EVER loss. It hurt more than usual due to the manner of it. She goaded me into going ass to ass and I took the bait. I lost. Was it close? Yes. But that doesn't matter. Only the result matters. The result was her having booty superiority.

So I trained. I did my squats. I did my runs. I got ready for the rematch.

The time is now.

Simple question - Revenge or Repeat?

Offline The KimmyLee

Re: KIMMY VS RHIA - Revenge or Repeat?
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2021, 09:17:39 PM »
A few more "demonstrations" go my SUPERIOR booty x

Offline Rhiannon Blue

• Best Ass on FCF!
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2021, 09:32:22 PM »
Well its been in the works for a while now.. And Kimmy finally challenged me to a FIGHT!!! Which I accepted without any hesitation!!!

Offline The KimmyLee

« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2021, 09:40:05 PM »
The nerves are kicking in now. I am under no illusions when it comes to the task at hand. The challenge in front of me. Rhia has taken down many a proud woman in the past, broken them to the point they start wearing baggy jeans. I have felt the power of her posterior before myself and had to swallow my pride and admit that she was better...

"This time will be different" I whisper to myself as I step out of the bathroom wearing nothing but a thong. The room is empty as I head towards the bed and stand on one side, waiting for the current champ to come in and defend her title...

Offline Rhiannon Blue

• Best Ass on FCF!
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2021, 10:14:58 PM »
I am in the bathroom in my hotel room, just brushing my hand through my long blonde hair as I stare into the mirror, posing in the mirror, in just my tiny black thong, as I begin to reminisce about my last Assfight with one of my most closest rival Kimmy!..

I remember how close the fight was, I remember the loud stinging slaps that echoed in the room, as our peachy cheeks clashed for hours upon end! Until our peachy cheeks split and wedged between each others.. thats when the fight really took off!!! Plenty of moans escaping our lips for a while until you finally let go and submitted to my superior ass!!

I suddenly snap out of my daydream, flex my cheeks as I continue to mentally prepare myself, even though I am confident, I still am slightly nervous, as I know Kimmy has a worthy Ass..

"Right let's do this!" As I walk over to the door that links both our rooms, opening the door I grasp as I see you standing in just your thong, looking beautiful and very impressive..

My eyes fixed with yours, as I slowly enter your room, my hips swaying very provocatively from side to side, as I walk to the other side of the bed, were I look you up and down, licking my lips, as I know this is going to be another tough fight with you!!

Offline The KimmyLee

« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2021, 11:00:09 PM »
Seeing you in the flesh, I am stunned into silence. I remember you being hot as fuck but either my rage at losing our last encounter has warped my memory into by underselling your physical form or you have gotten even more attractive. Your body is toned, built as if created in a lab for the sole purpose of alpha bitch vs alpha bitch competition. I can see you licking your lips and sizing me up, instincts clearly taking over as I am doing exactly the same, fucking you with my eyes, overcome by carnal desire.

I want you, I want you bad. More than last time. We will always be rivals, always. But there is something different to it this time. For me this has become personal and I am entirely dedicated to righting the wrongs of last time. I am entirely dedicated to bruising your cheeks the way you bruised mine. I am entirely dedicated to REVENGE…

Standing across the bed from you, I make the first move by confidently stepping onto the bed, getting on my knees and turning towards you as my cheeks flare up in a clear and obvious challenge. The room is silent as I do this, the tension in the air clear.

I can feel you watching me, sizing up your target… I decide to break the silence…

“Shall we dance…?”

Offline David/Tanya

« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2021, 01:59:58 PM »
Kimmy Wins

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
  • New Profile pic by RoxErotique *link below*
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2021, 03:04:57 PM »
Sorry, I just want to clarify the pictures. Rhiannon is on the left and Kimmy on the right, Correct?
"We are all freaks here..stop backbiting each other :)" --nutmeg78

"Red's hair is as breathtaking as a flock of wild cardinals taking flight from a noble hillock." -- sadie

Offline The KimmyLee

« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2021, 04:10:34 PM »
Sorry, I just want to clarify the pictures. Rhiannon is on the left and Kimmy on the right, Correct?

Correct x

Offline Rhiannon Blue

• Best Ass on FCF!
« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2021, 06:08:54 PM »
I can't help but think as I stare at you! About how hot as FUCK! you really are, those curves, those legs, actually body is hotter than before, as I can tell that you have been working out hard to get your body to the next level..'MY LEVEL!!!!

I smile devilishly, as I watch you make the first move, as you confidently step onto the bed, getting on your knees and turning towards me, as your cheeks flare up in a way that is a clear and obvious challenge. The room is silent as the tension in the air is thick, as I know you can feel me watching you, sizing up you up as my prey...

Suddenly you break the silence…

“Shall we dance…?”

I smirk at you, as I love how confident you are acting, but I know deep down! That you are scared of what's to come..

As I turn my body slightly, I flex my right cheek, knowing you will see it and think 'what have I gotten myself into here'.. as I step onto the bed, I purposely make sure that my right cheek, brushes and drags across your left cheek, knowing that it will annoy you before I fully get on to the bed, setting myself..

Our asses only inches away now, as they prepare to do battle.. as I look over my left shoulder at you! wiggling my ass as a taunt at you..

"You ready to dance?" I say confidently, seductively.. as I don't even wait for you to reply, as I slam my big ass into yours..

SMACK!!!!!

The echo's of our cheeks colliding fills the room, as the WAR has just begun...

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
  • New Profile pic by RoxErotique *link below*
« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2021, 06:11:58 PM »

Correct x

Hmmm...you two are very evenly matched. I honestly don't know if I can give one or the other a physical advantage. However, I will say that Revenge is a mighty big fire to have burning. I think that after a long struggle, Kimmy will take it just because she's too stubborn to admit defeat a second time and will pull out all the stops to win.
"We are all freaks here..stop backbiting each other :)" --nutmeg78

"Red's hair is as breathtaking as a flock of wild cardinals taking flight from a noble hillock." -- sadie

Offline Valeria

« Reply #11 on: July 21, 2021, 10:49:19 PM »
Revenge is one hell of a drug. Kimmy will take it.

I will see you soon, bitch. ~

Offline The KimmyLee

« Reply #12 on: July 22, 2021, 08:25:40 AM »
Every second feels like an hour at this point. Time has slowed down in anticipation of battle commencing. Nerves has given way to sheer determination as I look back at your toned, near perfect body over my shoulder as my as stands proudly in a challenge. The board is set and the pieces are moving, who is to be queen remains to be seen…

Your smirk annoys me. So confident, boarding on arrogant. I honestly cannot wait to humble you, to make you feel the way I felt. The prospect of revenge is fuelling me, powering me forward. I worked for this, I worked damn hard. All those hours in the gym, sweating away. So many squats, so many lunges. My ass is bigger than last time. Harder. Better.

Your right cheek brushes my left cheek as you get on the bed, sending a shiver up my back as we touch skin to skin for the first time since my humbling as you get in position.

“You ready to dance…?” You say with a confident tone, clearly thinking you are the favourite here….

SMACK.

Before I can respond, the sound of cheeks slamming into cheeks reverberates around the room. I feel the impact before I hear the sound, and the impact nearly knocks me over. Sneak attack. A clear attempt to fluster me.

It doesn’t. It doesn’t fluster me in the slightest. The impact was powerful but I absorb it and immediately fire back, leaning forward and then exploding backwards as hard as I can to return fire.

SMACK.

You have fired the opening shot, I have responded hopefully with interest.

Offline Leah Phillips

« Reply #13 on: July 22, 2021, 08:44:20 AM »
So like, this is honestly a super close battle, EVERYONE can see that. But I'm pretty sure when it comes down to it. Kimmy will get revenge. She's quite possibly one of the toughest bitches to put down when she really wants something.

Offline Rhiannon Blue

• Best Ass on FCF!
« Reply #14 on: July 22, 2021, 10:54:10 PM »
I am impressed that you have managed to absorb one of my powerful slams and only just manage to not fall over...

I tense and flex my ass cheeks, not as a taunt, but to ready my ass, as I know you have composed yourself from my quick attack, as I sensed you have leaned forward...

'SMACK'

fuck me that was a powerful slam, you must of really exploded back, as a loud skin on skin echo's in the room again!.. as I feel your as muscles against mine when out bums connect..

To my amazement, I managed not to fall forward, as I absorb your slam, which was rather impressive and powerful, which tells me you're here to fight and will take a lot to beat..

We both really ass to ass, both pushing into each other, sway from side to side, feeling each others muscles, as they rub up and down, from side to side, getting a feel for each other, as they're pushed against each other..

Suddenly, we both push hard into each other, which allows us to push off and lean forward, readying for another slam..

Looking over my left shoulder, to see you looking over your right shoulder, as we both share a confident, but mutual respect stare before we look away, as I close my eyes, take a deep breath in, holding it, aching my back as I reach further forward, as I want to give you a powerful slam, a slam that tells you that I am the real deal and I am going nowhere!!!...

I open my eyes, I exhale as I explode back, thrusting my ass as hard and powerful as I can!!!!!

'SMACKKKKKK!!!!'

The sound from the skin on skin connection that fills the room is on another level, as we both smash into each other at the same time..

The kinetic force from the impact is nothing that I have ever experienced before as I feel all my muscles in my ass, legs etc have just rippled, as I let out a slight moan, as that was a Thunderous impact and to my surprise neither of us lost balance, as the electric shock waves that shook our bums!!!! Has quite us together...

"What a Thunderous slam that was bitch!!! That was a HITTTT!!!!!"...

As I begin to rub my ass into yours again, knowing the electricity between us is going to a level that probably neither of us expected...