News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Fight of the Alpha Women

• 34 Replies

Offline marnie

Re: Fight of the Alpha Women
« Reply #30 on: February 22, 2022, 01:44:32 AM »
since were both nasty cougars lets find out who cums out on top clawing biting what ever it takes for me to kick your ass sweetie
for the reason of this profile... 5-6 140 38d brunette and 46 yo.... I love rough catfights ... I do breast fights and sexfights ... with the right rival

Offline Leeann54

• God Member
  • Female catfighter and wrestler exotic matches
« Reply #31 on: February 23, 2022, 01:22:14 AM »

Thank you Anne and Marnie for putting on a great fight for the freecatfight members

Lol but everyone knows who is the only alpha woman here in the poll section
Female catfighter  and wrestler  imatches  with smother finished

Offline marnie

« Reply #32 on: February 23, 2022, 09:19:25 PM »
it seems the knee between the legs has put my opponent out of commision
for the reason of this profile... 5-6 140 38d brunette and 46 yo.... I love rough catfights ... I do breast fights and sexfights ... with the right rival

Offline marnie

« Reply #33 on: February 23, 2022, 09:24:00 PM »
there seems to be three alphas on this site leanne  you mayself and anna.. but who is the top alpha hmmmmm

Offline marnie

« Reply #34 on: February 24, 2022, 03:03:52 PM »

due the lack of interest or notification on my rivals part this story is terminated.. I will accept the win and number 23 on annes win and loss recored... sorrry and disappointed but thats the way it is sometime