News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Battle in Capone's basement

• 11 Replies

BellaLux

Battle in Capone's basement
« on: August 03, 2021, 11:51:31 PM »
Lori and I have been invited to compete in the basement of Capone's, a local sports bar in the greater Chicago area, for the entertainment of its patrons. Those who were lucky enough to get an invitation to this fight were asked to pay a generous entrance fee for the privilege of witnessing this contest. The money collected will serve as prize money for the fighters with the winner getting paid twice as much as the loser. This is also for notoriety and future opportunities as the winner will likely be invited back to face other competition and larger pay days. This is no Prestige Pit that we'll be fighting in as there isn't vinyl flooring or sides here. The ring here at Capone's is not surrounded by ropes, as tradition would dictate, but by two wooden 2 x 4's on all four sides. One board is at a height which would come up behind the knees on most women and the other just below her shoulder blades. The ring has a solid dirt floor, with the dirt having been compacted down by the soles and heels of fighters in past matches. The only way to win this match is by KO or submission. There are no such things as pin falls here in Capone's basement. We are fighting in one piece suits, no gloves, no taped hands or feet. No rules until there is a clear and decisive winner. Who wins the battle in Capone's basement? You vote and you decide. Please comment and cheer on your favorite.

Bella is 5'7" and 135 lbs, 32 years old, from Texas.   

https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=71669

Lori is 5'9" and 155 lbs, 30 years old, from an undisclosed location in the southern US.

https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=71892

« Last Edit: August 04, 2021, 01:26:21 AM by BellaLux »

BellaLux

Re: Battle in Capone's basement
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2021, 12:06:49 AM »
When I found out that my opponent would be Lethal Lori, I jumped at the chance to sign the contract and told Mr. Charlie Capone to get the contract to Lori before the ink dried. Lori is new in the area, but already is not making very many friends. She likes to throw her weight around here in the club and shoots her mouth off at the other girls telling them how she is the toughest here and would beat anyone's ass who dares to step in the ring with her. So many of Charlie's regular fighters, myself included, wanted to the be the one to shut Lori's mouth for her. I was pleased to be the one selected to give her this beating and grateful for Mr. Capone's confidence in me. I'm fit, toned and in top fighting shape, tough as nails, and ready to teach this "mouth of the south" a lesson that she won't soon forget. Having completed my warm ups in my changing area, I emerge from behind the curtain and make my way to the ring to loud cheers from the crowd. I would get the support of most of the patrons tonight as I am the known entity and popular among the patrons and even the other fighters. Lori is a newcomer and an unknown entity. I'm not yet sure as to how she will be received. My theme music "Don't Mess With Texas" by Brad Banning plays over the sound system. I enter the ring and wave to the crowd, stopping to blow kisses to a few of the high roller fight fans in the front row. I take off my robe and get more than my share of cheers, whistles, and cat calls as I hand my robe to the attendant and stand there in my hot pink one piece suit. I look toward the entry way curtain from where Lori will be emerging. I shift my weight from one foot to the other and shake out my arms to stay loose as I wait for the arrival of my opponent.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2021, 12:41:11 AM by BellaLux »

Offline Anne_Cougar

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2021, 11:51:41 AM »
Where is the cowardly Lori?
There're things in life that you've to do.

Offline Leeann54

• God Member
  • Female catfighter and wrestler exotic matches
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2021, 04:19:30 PM »

Good luck to both little girls.    Just remember to have fun with the poll.... and enjoy yourselves

:P :P :'( :'(
Female catfighter  and wrestler  imatches  with smother finished

BellaLux

« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2021, 08:23:10 PM »
I'm ready to begin this fight and watch as Lori steps between the boards and enters the ring. She blows a kiss at me and calls me "something that was dragged from a whorehouse." I know her tactic and have seen and experienced it many times. She would like for me to become angry and fight with emotion. I certainly know better than to do that, as fights are not won on emotion, that's where mistakes are made. My strategy for this fight is very well thought out and precise. I'll not let Lori throw me off my game with amateurish gestures and taunts. I see her weakness. Her body, especially around her middle appears soft and her abs undefined. I intend to work her body hard, get her to tire easily and begin breathing through her mouth. I am an experienced fighter who has learned long ago that once the body is weakened and pounded, that the head will eventually fall. She does not have close to the fitness level that I have. I am 135 lbs. of lean muscle with little to no body fat. My cardio is beyond reproach. There's no way she can compete with my firm and toned body.

Mr. Capone calls us both to the center of the ring as he makes introductions and issues final instructions as Lori and I stare each other down. He announces that $9,000 has been collected tonight, with $6,000 going to the winner. He invites us to shake hands and return to our corners to await the bell. I do not offer my hand, but instead step backwards into my corner, not taking my eyes off her. The crowd noise becomes louder as anticipation of the bell is building. Shouts of encouragement for both of us echo loudly from the crowd. There is no referee, nor will one be needed tonight. There is just me and Lori in the ring. I take one last long draw from my water bottle. The bell sounds DING! A loud cheer rises up as Lori and I both make our way towards the middle.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2021, 08:43:55 PM by BellaLux »

Offline Anne_Cougar

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2021, 10:01:57 PM »
Tell me, am I stupid?  Where's Lori's post?
I saw one!
« Last Edit: August 05, 2021, 10:02:42 PM by Anne_Cougar »

Offline Leeann54

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2021, 02:05:13 AM »

LOL I THINK LORI LEFT FREECATFIGHT MEMBERSHIP.

SO ANNE YOU ARE NOT STUPID .  ???.
Lol but you should learn to forgive and forget

Offline Rossi

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2021, 09:08:59 AM »
Looks like Lori wasn't so lethal!
Writer of catfight and wrestling stories.

Offline Anne_Cougar

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2021, 01:44:43 PM »

That was in no way meant badly.
I only doubted myself.

Offline Leeann54

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2021, 02:25:29 PM »

I only doubted myself.

Niether was my comment meant to imply anything bad about you.    Was just joking
« Last Edit: August 06, 2021, 02:28:08 PM by Leeann54 »

Offline Anne_Cougar

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2021, 02:41:47 PM »

I only doubted myself.

Niether was my comment meant to imply anything bad about you.    Was just joking

Yes, so macabor as always!

BellaLux

« Reply #11 on: August 06, 2021, 03:50:09 PM »
Since Lori was too cowardly to fight and ran away, I'll be closing this poll. But before I do, let's all have one last look at the photograph of the Cowardly Lori which I was able to obtain before she left. I'll be back soon with a new opponent. Bella. :)