News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Undisputed_Holly vs Stephanie "Persephanii" Nelson

• 97 Replies

Offline User1

• God Member
  • Easy going guy
Re: Undisputed_Holly vs Stephanie "Persephanii" Nelson
« Reply #90 on: July 05, 2021, 10:25:29 PM »
Stephanie really tamed Holly before the end of the poll and even squashed her, what an incredible fight.

I'm so sorry to have voted against Stephanie...

Offline JJWarrior

« Reply #91 on: July 05, 2021, 11:38:38 PM »
Sexy fight, back and forth!! Congrats on the victory.

Offline Undisputed_Holly

• Two women clash and only one wins
« Reply #92 on: July 06, 2021, 12:38:44 AM »
PHHHHHHEW!! That was intense and rough,  but it's the way I like to fight

My thanks to all who participated and voted
And my deepest appreciation to my rival Stephanie.  We nearly went to the wire, but I'm a a good sport enough to know when I've been whipped.
Now, if we had gone hand to hand, it may have been different, but you never know. Maybe in a future battle we'll see.
I had fun, and I'm glad everyone else did too.

Rematch, Steph ?  :P
The one and only Undisputed Ebony Titfight Queen

Offline Doug S & Wife

• God Member
« Reply #93 on: July 07, 2021, 04:40:03 AM »
This was incredible! I hope to see a rematch or either taking on more opponents.

Offline MamaLorraineFreckles

• If I show up, what's your next move?
« Reply #94 on: July 17, 2021, 06:33:25 PM »
This is the biggest beatdown I've ever seen here!!!
LorraineFreckles#1443 Discord

Offline carolsingapore76

• God Member
« Reply #95 on: July 18, 2021, 12:47:50 AM »
congratulations Stephanie
me into wrestling, catfighting, erotic, tagteam, fun , rough tough, all at the same time if possible lol dont matter who win so long its good let me know if ur interested in chatting or more..5'7" 160

BTW it be nice if you can reply to messages

Offline bend5

• God Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • Christine Dupree's Naked Catfights
« Reply #96 on: July 19, 2021, 11:08:46 PM »
 I'd love seeing these 2 climbing into the ring wearing nothing except g-strings and boxing gloves to face each other in a topless tit punching boxing match...

What a fantastic fight that'd be watching these 2 girls pounding away on each others huge tits in the ring for 10 rounds...
bend

Offline Stephanie "Persephanii" Nelson

• I'm in the lead because I don't play fair
« Reply #97 on: August 14, 2021, 07:33:10 AM »
So, here it is, folks!!  The great Stephanie "Persephanii" Nelson accepted my challenge at last.  We decide to go after each other in a private match but, FIRST, we also decided to let the members decide who would kick the other's ass right here in a poll battle between us.  I've never backed away from a good fight, but we'll see what Stephanie does when confronted by the "L Train", face to face, toe to toe and tit to tit.  I just hope that she brings, not only her "A" game, but maybe her "A++" game if she wants to beat me.  I don't underestimate her by any means, but the women she's faced will never be as big a challenge as she will be facing now.  This poll will only add fuel to the fire we start when we meet in private, so no matter who wins or loses, she's be able to include more humiliation to the other in the rematch.  SO, let's go Stephanie and may I say, "May the Best Woman Win"!!   And as far as the voters here, please include any comments you wish to make.  I'm sure we'll both enjoy them, Good or Bad!!  "DING...DING, Steph"!!!  I throw off my gold lame robe, leaving me in just a small black thong.........Ready to FIGHT!!! 
This 5'7", 180lb, bruiser is going to knock you on your big ass!!!!!

Looks like Stephanie destroyed you lol

I did lol
Leave it to Cleavage