News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Older women catfighting

• 9 Replies

Offline jonnyyuma

• God Member
  • always looking
Older women catfighting
« on: October 09, 2020, 07:59:02 AM »
  Where can 1 find matches of women up to age 65,, Where a younger girl just works her over well,  Or 2 older going at it, 1 ends up totally destroying the other. 1 breaking in a young beginner,   Women u don't see at places like DT. Non sexual  endings, But KO, s or to exhausted.
jjb

Offline panickidiot

Re: Older women catfighting
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2020, 02:32:45 PM »
Fighting Dolls. A number of their marquee fighters who have been there for a while are into their 40s and 50s. They tend to report their ages in the 20s and 30s though.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2020, 02:33:26 PM by panickidiot »

Offline jaymcmillian

« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2020, 02:08:32 AM »
The website Rockin-Roxanne.com has a section called "Granny Fights" so they might have something like that.   They have a lot of hard to find stuff and they are probably the best I have ever dealt with in terms of customer service.

J

Offline bend5

• God Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • Christine Dupree's Naked Catfights
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2021, 10:10:02 PM »
  Where can 1 find matches of women up to age 65,, Where a younger girl just works her over well,  Or 2 older going at it, 1 ends up totally destroying the other. 1 breaking in a young beginner,   Women u don't see at places like DT. Non sexual  endings, But KO, s or to exhausted.

IMHO,1 of the best older fantasy female fighters around is Christine Dupree...

Christine's 62 y.o. now and she still looks really good wearing tiny bikinis or nothing except a g-string when she's wrestling or boxing...

If you're a fan of seeing older women getting dominated and beaten by much younger girls then you should really like many of Christine's wrestling and topless boxing matches because Christine usually not only gets dominated  for most of her matches she usually loses most of her matches also...

Here's the link to Christine's clips 4 sale page...

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/23790/christine-dupree-s-naked-catfights/Cat0-AllCategories/Page1/ClipDate-desc/Limit100/

Christine's nipples and lovely tits usually take quite a lot of punishment everytime she wrestles or boxes whether she wins or loses...

Here's some pics from Christine's cage match against Dee...
« Last Edit: August 03, 2021, 10:44:27 PM by bend5 »
bend

Offline angrmgmt

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2021, 02:34:47 AM »
Fighting Wildcats featured an older woman named Babs who might fight the type you are seeking.
Babs fought in two fights - with another older woman named Polish, and with Marie of CatfightHaven fame.
You can find both matches in the Fighting Wildcats store on clips4sale.

Babs wasn't a looker, but she was a down and dirty catfighter, constantly crotch-grabbing and tit-mauling.
Great stuff, if older women are your tastes.

Where can 1 find matches of women up to age 65...

Offline bend5

• God Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2021, 04:24:02 AM »

Right now Christine's 62 y.o. but IMHO she still looks fantastic wearing either tiny bikinis or wearing nothing except a g-string everytime she's wrestling or boxing...

Better yet is,being that age Christine is usually much older than every opponent she faces,and even better yet Christine usually takes most of the punishment(Mostly to her nipples and tits) everytime she wrestles or boxes whether she ends up winning or losing...(I must admit Christine loses much more matches than she wins,at least lately,LOL)...

Christine's also done at least 5 or 6 2 vs 1 wrestling matches where she was the 1 who challenged 2 other girls to face her in the ring and Christine even allowed both of them to be inside the ring and allowed them both to wrestle her the entire wrestling match...

Needless to say everytime Christine agreed to take on 2 opponents by herself she didn't exactly fare that well everytime...LOL

Christine even did a wrestling match for another video producer where she climbed into the ring and took on 5 opponents by herself,which,again,didn't exactly work out very well for her...LOL
bend

Offline jaymcmillian

« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2021, 02:03:35 AM »
I noted in an earlier reply that the Rockin-Roxanne site has a section for older women called Granny Fights,  but they also in the last month or so put up a section for Christine Dupree that looks like it has several dozen of her matches.   I believe they are from her younger days,  but kudos to her if she is active in her 60;s.

JM

Offline Cinnamon_Cougar

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2021, 10:48:02 AM »
OMG!  I LOVE Christine Dupree!  She is MY inspiration! 

I am sure most of you know that before she did catfights, she was a Penthouse centerfold! 

LONG may she reign as the grand dame of Catfights! 
« Last Edit: August 07, 2021, 10:48:31 AM by Cinnamon_Cougar »

Offline bend5

• God Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2021, 12:55:42 AM »

I am sure most of you know that before she did catfights, she was a Penthouse centerfold! 

LONG may she reign as the grand dame of Catfights!

Maybe you'll like this then...LOL

https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=95471.0
bend

Offline bend5

• God Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #9 on: August 08, 2021, 01:21:21 AM »

Seeing as you're such a big fan of Christine's,please answer a few questions if you wouldn't mind...

1. What's your favorite type of match you'd prefer seeing  Christine having??...(Titfight, boxing,wrestling)...

2.Your 1st choice for her attire...(Bikini top and bottoms,g-string or thong only,fully nude)...

3. Setting.(Ring,apt.)...

4. Do you prefer seeing Christine winning or losing usually?...

Here's my favorite choices for those 4 things whenever Christine fights...

1.Topless tit punching boxing matches...

2. Either bikini top and bottoms or preferrably nothing except a g-string...

3.Without any doubt in the ring everytime...

4.Not only do I prefer wanting to see  Christine losing everytime she wrestles or boxes,I also want her opponent to dominate her for most or for the entire match everytime...(Especially by her opponent punishing Christine's nipples and tits mostly until she decides to pin her...
bend