News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Socal Catfights

• 2 Replies

Offline Fightlover

• God Member
Socal Catfights
« on: August 16, 2021, 12:05:08 AM »
I'm really enjoying Socal rn, they have some of the best fights i've ever seen! Just want to ask, anyone knows if they have a site of their own? A social media account maybe or the fighters themselves (Twitter, Facebook or something like that) so i can know if they are releasing something or not... I've bought Mary vs Stella 2 going to their site but i can't find it anymore, only the C4S account.

If anyone knows anything i'll be grateful. :)
« Last Edit: August 16, 2021, 12:05:51 AM by Fightlover »

Offline jackrr

• God Member
Re: Socal Catfights
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2021, 08:22:07 PM »
I really enjoyed a lot of their earlier stuff. But all of the more recent fights seemed to fully clothed. They seem to be outright fist fights which you can find on YouTube.

I did while writing this just see they brought out a new Mary fight in underwear / bikinis so that’s good. Mary is a badass

Offline Fightlover

• God Member
Re: Socal Catfights
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2021, 02:37:15 AM »
I really enjoyed a lot of their earlier stuff. But all of the more recent fights seemed to fully clothed. They seem to be outright fist fights which you can find on YouTube.

I did while writing this just see they brought out a new Mary fight in underwear / bikinis so that’s good. Mary is a badass
Yeeees Mary is my favorite love every single fight from her