News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

MARIA'S FIGHT PART 1

• 0 Replies

Offline VickyCD

• Women opponents only but I'll chat with anyone.
    • Fetlife
MARIA'S FIGHT PART 1
« on: January 03, 2022, 07:14:18 AM »
MARIA’S FIGHT
PART 1
By VickyCD
This story was inspired by my friend
Maria
“The Hot Knock Out”
And is dedicated with love to her

The capacity crowd is buzzing with excitement at the Kissimmeass Sports Arena in the heart of Florida tonight and Thousands more worldwide watching on the Home KO Network, the reigning champ in late night erotic boxing.   

And the cause of the buzzing excitement is tonight’s H.K.O. Topless Boxing Federation main event. 2-time champ Maria “The Hooker” Brook 22/2/0 with 18 ko’s is mounting an unprecedented 3rd run at the title. Having lost the title 18 months ago in a most brutal fashion to Christina Brutale.

I’m Brock “the rock” Bronson, calling the shots ringside along with my co-host Micky Steel and tonight we’re being joined by H.K.O. hall of famer and former H.K.O. champ. Roxie Knockers Thank you both for being here tonight. 

Maria won the hearts of the fans when she first won the title after only 8 fights knocking out Tammy Torpedoes in the first round. Dubbed the “Hooker” for her favorite combo, a massive hook to the ribs followed by a massive hook to the head. Losing the title, the first time after 4 successful title defenses to Maggie Melons. Winning the title back in a rematch with Maggie Melons and successfully defending the title a record 10 times until losing to Christina Brutale.

The loss to Christina was both brutal and controversial. Christina just beat Maria senseless over 8 rounds, beat her bad! Maria could be heard
moaning loudly throughout the 8th round and with only seconds left Christina leveled Maria with a brutal haymaker, sending her flying backwards, landing flat on her back, legs spread, eyes rolling back in her head, thrusting her crotch upward as if she was having an orgasm.

In the post-fight interview she claimed to be afflicted with Agonophilia and in fact she was experiencing an orgasm as she lay there unconscious. To further shroud the fight in controversy she un-successfully petitioned H.K.O. Chair Woman Joanie Rottica to have the fight nullified and be reinstated as champ. Nice try Maria but your ass was kicked long before your fateful orgasm.       

Now 18 months later, mounting what some would call an up-hill battel for a middle-aged fighter, the first fight on the road back to a title shot is with Rose Brutale, Christina’s younger sister and the middle of the three Brutale sisters, how’s that for a twist of fate? Not much is known about the third and youngest of the sisters “Fetisha” except what Papa Brutale tells us, she’s the biggest, baddist, strongest and toughest of his 3 daughters, not to mention the most beautiful.
Well it looks like we’re about ready to get started, Ring announcer Michelle Cushion is center ring with the introductions.

Good evening Ladies and gentlemen and welcome to H.K.O.’s main event, are you ready to scruffffffffle? Tonight’s main event is a scheduled 10 round bout in the middle weight division. In the blue corner, with a record of 8 wins with 5 loses and 2 draws, wearing tight black satin cheeky shorts, weighing in at 138 pounds and standing 5 feet, 6 and ½ inches tall with pert 36B’s ROSE BRUTALEEEEEEE

And in the red corner with a record of 22 wins with only 2 losses, 18 of those wins came by way of knock out and no draws, wearing red bikini bottoms, weighting in at an even 140 pounds, standing 5 feet and 8 inches tall and sporting a beautiful pair of 38C’s, the 2-time middle weight champion…MARIA “the hooker” BROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOK.

The ref signals the fighters to center ring and asks if they remember her instructions, nodding in agreement they touch gloves, head to their respective corners and wait for the bell as the ring card girl circles the ring announcing round one. As she exits the ring the Ref points at the timekeeper

DING!
And it’s on! Both fighters quickly move to center ring, Maria waste’s no time and opens up with her favorite combo nailing Rose in the ribs then clocking her head sending her flying sideways. Maria continues to move in on Rose connecting with an overhand right to her cheek, opening a good-sized cut, dripping blood down her cheek and on to her chest as she stumbles into the ropes.

Rose grabs the top rope to steady herself, takes a deep breath and shakes it off the best she can. Feeling a little embarrassed getting tagged within moments of the opening bell Rose raises her fists and showing no fear or respect continues stalking Maria like nothing happened. Circling Maria, both fighters throwing jabs, looking for an opening. Rose connects with a straight right popping Maria in the mouth. Snapping her head back and opening a cut on her lip.

Maria answers back with a massive right uppercut, nailing Rose square on the chin, snapping her head back as she stumbles back into the corner. Maria rushes at a stunned Rose, trapping her in the corner and begins unloading with a barrage of fists to Rose’s head. Alternating between her right and left, mercilessly pummeling Rose’s head and face. Right, left, right, left, right, left WHAM! POW! BANG!

Sensing a first-round knockout Maria draws back her right fist as far as she can, preparing to administer the “knockout punch” when fate intervenes and the bell rings signaling the end of round 1 and gives Rose a stay of execution. In lieu of a knockout punch Maria gives Rose’s pert Tittles a gentle squeeze and plants a bloody kiss on her lips before slowly strutting to her corner with a sexy swagger and one hand on her hips.

As the bell sounds for round 2 Maria springs off her stool, almost running across the ring. Rose on the other hand is not moving quite as fast. Startled as she looks up to see Maria is inch’s away, ready to fight. Catching Rose off-guard Maria shoots a wicked straight right smashing Rose’s nose, sending her stumbling back into her corner. Maria begins to again brutally pummel Rose’s face and head while keeping her trapped in the corner, BANG! POW! BAM! And the fists just keep on coming!

Rose’s face is swollen, bruised & bloody, her eyes are glazed over and rolling back in her head. Maria’s holding Rose’s chin with her left and slowly draws her right fist back as far as she can, takes a deep breath and with all her might smashes Rose’s chin with a massive right uppercut, lifting her off her feet and through the ropes and headed for the concrete floor.

Thinking the fights over Maria proceeds to do her victory dance in the middle of the ring, arms raised over her head and her hips swaying in an erotic manor and not paying attention to Rose. If she was she would have seen Rose’s corner-girl move with the agility of a hungry cougar, catch Rose in midair, gently set her back in the ring, splashed her face with bottled water.

Rose is still a little wobbly, slowly approaching Maria who still has her back turned, hears a commotion behind her as well as her corner yelling at her to turn around, turning her head just in time to receive a huge straight right to her face courtesy of Rose, snapping her head back and buckling her knees.

Before Maria has a chance to react WHAM!!! Rose connects with another massive right fist, connecting with Maria’s left eye causing it to immediately swell shut. Staggering like a drunk on payday Maria tries in vain to protect herself as Rose winds up with a brutal overhand right connecting with Maria’s jaw, sending her stumbling backwards across the ring and landing on her ass with a look of stunned confusion on her face. Now it’s a jubilant Rose dancing with her hands above her head as the Ref starts the count, 1-2-3 Maria struggles to get to her feet, 4-5-6 barely making it to her knees when the bell sounds ending round 2…. saved by the bell.

The bell sounds and round 3 is on. Both fighters are moving cautiously, circling each other in the center of the ring. Both fighters throwing jabs when suddenly Maria throws a big right uppercut to Rose’s gut, right on the “low blow” line drawing a warning from the ref and causing Rose to keel over clutching her stomach and gasping for air.

While Rose is hunched over Maria puts her fists together, reaches way down then brings them up hard and fast, slamming Rose’s face standing her back up in an up-right position.             
Rose’s face is bruised and bloody, and Maria can smell the blood. The crowd can smell it too, on their feet and cheering “hooker, hooker, hooker” requesting Maria to throw her hooks. More than happy to take their request Maria immediately puts her “signature” on Rose with a massive right hook to her head followed by a brutal right hook to her ribs sending Rose stumbling sideways.

Always one to add insult to injury Maria begins taunting Rose “how’s that feel bitch! You made a mistake getting in the ring with me, your ass is mine! I thought you Brutalie’s were supposed to be tough? You ain’t shit!” then proceeds to nail Rose with another pair of hooks. This time Maria hooks with her left, again sending Rose stumbling sideways and out on her feet.

Seeing that Rose is out but not down Maria begins throwing straight rights to Rose’s face, with each punch she staggers back until once again she’s trapped in the corner. Sensing its time escalate her one-sided assault, Maria begins to tee off with a barrage of punches, brutally bombarding Rose’s face and head.

Hammering away with both fists, savagely brutalizing Rose with both fists. Right, left, right, left, right, left, POW! WHAM! BAM! KA-BOOM! hooks, overhand punch’s and uppercuts. Rose is out on her feet, arms dangling at her side, eyes rolling back in her head, blood and drool dripping down off her chin an on to her impressive pert tits. Tired of toying with a clearly beaten Rose, Maria steady’s Rose’s chin with her left, draws her right fist back as far as she can, takes a deep breath and with all her strength sends a deadly fist straight at Rose’s face.

Before Maria’s fist has a chance to connect with Rose’s face a perfectly timed hand reach’s over the top of Rose’s head and catch’s Maria’s fist inches from Rose’s face and robbing a knock out from Maria. The hand belonged to Rose’s corner-girl who still had a tight grip on Maria’s gloved fist. “This fights over bitch, you won, now get your skanky ass out of our corner”. And with that she released her hold and effortlessly pushed Maria away.

WHAT THE FUCK!!! Exclaimed Maria. Who the hell do you think you are interfering in my fight you fucking twat! To which she replied “I’m Rose’s corner-girl and she’s entrusted me with her safety, I couldn’t find a towel to throw in so I made due. You’re lucky I chose not to break your little arm. Now I suggest you be a gracious winner and shut your fucking mouth before I change my mind.

This enraged Maria even further “fuck you, you worthless whore! You think your tough? You ain’t shit! You’re just a punk ass bitch who’d get her ass kicked if she were dumb enough to get in the ring with me!

By now everyone in ear shot of these two verbally sparing Vixens are hanging on every word as Maria continued, “You’re just a delusional cxnt who thinks just because you took a few boxing aerobics classes at the gym you can lace up the gloves and get in the ring with me?

Lowering her voice and speaking with serious conviction the corner-girl replied. “Let’s get a few things straight. For the record you’re right I’m not a boxer, I’m a bare-knuckle fighter, I don’t need gloves to protect me. Secondly you fight with a specific time limit, I fight until someone submits or gets KO’d. And lastly, you have rules and rules are for pussy’s, there’s no rules in a real fight. I guarantee if you got in the ring with me you’d be carried out. And one last thing for the record…I’ll get in the ring with you anytime or anywhere!”

By now most of the crowd had left the arena, only a few HKO fight officials and the cleaning crew remained. Maria was beside herself, visually pissed, her face was turning red and her eyes were bulging out of her head. “Who the hell do you think you are and where do you get off? No punk ass corner-girl is going to get away with disrespecting me in public, no fucking way! Okay tuff girl, challenge accepted! Put on some gloves and get your ass in the ring and I’ll knock the holy shit out of you right here, right now!”

Just then H.K.O. Chairwoman Joanie Rottica who happened to be sitting ringside and heard the whole heated exchange. Ladies, ladies, please let’s all take a deep breath and calm down. This is not how civilized Lady’s arrange a fight. Let’s adjourn to my office, as long as you agree to fight in my ring, gloves on and tops off I can make this happen. Maria is that acceptable to you? To which Maria replies “Hell yes!” and how about you young Lady? To which the corner girl reply’s “Yes, it will be a pleasure kicking her ass!”. Wonderful! Exclaimed Joanie, lets meet at my office at 10:00am tomorrow morning and hammer out the details. By the way my dear, what’s your name? My name the corner girl asks….my name’s is…FETISHA BRUTALIE!!!