News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Audi VS Sera asiangirl

• 26 Replies

Offline audi

• 5'7
Audi VS Sera asiangirl
« on: July 30, 2021, 03:19:31 PM »
After seeing Sera badly beating a girl at the night club last week, I decided to see if she would dare to fight me. I love a good fight and this bitch seems too proud !
I am waiting for her at the club ! This bitch enters and goes to the bar. I can't wait and challenge her immediately ! She smiles : "you want to fight with me? ok ! i m gonna make you bleed badly bitch !" We go out to the parking lot to settle things !!!

Audi Age: 29 Height: 5'7, Weight 125lbs
https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=72092

VS

Sera Age: 21 Height: 5'5 Weight: 110lbs
https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=63047

Offline Sera Asiangirl

• later
Re: Audi VS Sera asiangirl
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2021, 04:33:08 PM »
After I got challenge from Audi I go to the club to meet her I know this bitch want to beat me but it won't happened I know I'm better than her. I'm younger, stronger and prettier than her I walk to the club with black top match with fated jeans and sneaker. I talk to her in club and we decide to fight in the parking lots so we walk out the club to the parking. This is my second match fight so I have lot confident to win this I won't lose to Audi in her first fight for sure. She is a bit bigger than me but that not effect much I know I'm faster and have more muscle than her I looking Audi from head to toes "I will hurt your fatty body bitch" I saying to her.

Offline stevenmk

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2021, 09:54:11 PM »
Sera wins easily...

Offline audi

• 5'7
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2021, 11:53:13 PM »
Excuse me ? more muscles than me? looooooooool !
You think to be prettier than me,  fine bitch ! but been prettier (if you are...) is not a skill in a catfight !!! it's just good to make stupid people vote for you on the net whe we ask them who will win a CATFIGHT? (catfight is not a beauty contest)
Here we are !! you destroyed this poor girl badly last week ! come on !!! it won't be the same with me slut !!

Offline charlie41

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2021, 02:21:23 AM »
Audi wins this easy !!

Offline velvetvixen

« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2021, 07:52:45 AM »
Sera will win this for sure! Audi will be humiliated!

Offline Sera Asiangirl

• later
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2021, 09:03:14 AM »
The fight is almost start, I know she have lot of confident because she is bigger but that not make me fear anymore I know how to beat bigger bitch that come to challenge me.
Now we facing each other in the parking lot, I stand against her I point to her "Come in bitch, I'll get rid of you who dares to challenge me".

Offline jannet_fighter

« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2021, 10:50:07 AM »
Come on Audi..... get that skinny bitch!!!

Offline Démétra

« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2021, 10:57:39 AM »
Certainly very close combat.
I still voted for Sera.
Have fun ladies.
{alt}

Offline audi

• 5'7
« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2021, 11:01:36 AM »
I stand in front of you and come to you. .. nose to nose, tits to tits... I grab your top and push you back. Your top tears letting appear your nice but small tits in your bra. Then I pull hard and rip your top off. I throw it to your face "keep it bitch, it's too small for me!"

Offline Sera Asiangirl

• later
« Reply #10 on: July 31, 2021, 03:06:45 PM »
After I point and taunting her she step to me and tear my top and shove me back she throw my top to my face that make me really angry I throw the top to the ground shouting to her "How dare you bitch, I will kill you". Now my top is blew off I only have black bar on my top but that not gonna make me shy or lose confidence I chasing her very fast grab her top and kick to her belly very hard to make her step back "this won't end easily bitch".

Offline Asianinvasion

• God Member
  • Lumalaban Kami
« Reply #11 on: July 31, 2021, 04:34:17 PM »
We Cheer for Sera!

GO SERA GO SERA GO SERA!!! Hehehe

Palaam
AI
Palaam

Offline Slowakei222

• i am 1.86 m and weigh only 60 kilo
« Reply #12 on: July 31, 2021, 05:12:56 PM »
We Cheer for Sera!

GO SERA GO SERA GO SERA!!! Hehehe

Palaam
AI

Sera is to Strong
She can Beat me easyli
Trains 5 times a week
All muscle on fat

Offline audi

• 5'7
« Reply #13 on: August 01, 2021, 01:58:39 PM »
aaaaaaaaaaahhhh shit !! fucking slut !!! I didn't see that kick coming !! I have to step back to catch my breast !!
This bitch won't be so easy to beat but I know I m stronger than her !!! I 'll get her ! For now, it's a close fight ! I  keep distance for a few seconds to recover and wait for her....
« Last Edit: August 01, 2021, 02:21:08 PM by audi »

« Reply #14 on: August 01, 2021, 02:28:03 PM »
Go Sera, take her down!