News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Julia vs Mira Boxing Poll

• 16 Replies

Offline MiraBxr

Julia vs Mira Boxing Poll
« on: July 30, 2021, 03:28:24 PM »
After beating Carman so hard in my previous poll that she outright left FCF, i am back for more. Julia was brave enough to challenge me, ready to step into the ring to trade leather.

Now, Ladies and Gentlemen, the fate of us is up to you. Vote for your favorite fighter and support her with a comment or leave a comment and let us know how you think this war would go!

Julia is 27 year olds, standing 5'4" and weighs in at 120 pounds:
{alt}

Mira is 22 years old, stands 5'9" and weighs in at 160 pounds:
{alt}

Offline mikeboxer2018

• Veteran cyberboxer. Female sparring partner wanted
Re: Julia vs Mira Boxing Poll
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2021, 04:28:54 PM »
My money is on Mira. She is too tough for Julia.

Offline Lauren Legend

• Greet me as M'Legend
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2021, 04:40:09 PM »
Mira in a landslide..

Offline stevenmk

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2021, 09:49:53 PM »
Julia wins hands down. Too fit, and too tough for Mira. Julia will wear her opponent down, and end it with a KO...

Offline beautifulsouth

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2021, 10:43:07 PM »
WOW what a fight sensation!!! Mira one of the strongest, Julia one of the hottest, went with her in a lot of her fights. Has to be very quick and tough to survive 150 pounds...

Offline charlie41

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2021, 02:23:46 AM »
Mira will take this easy !!

Offline Teen Nic

• Sup
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2021, 05:23:44 AM »
Even though the stats speak against her I think that Julia will end up on top by knocking Mira out.

Offline MiraBxr

« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2021, 09:07:16 AM »
I'm surprised y'all think Julia actualy even stands a chance. She is pretty, but i'm wondering how that'll help her when my gloves smack into her face. I got 40 pounds on her after all and the punching power to take her head off with one or two good shots

Offline User1

• God Member
  • Easy going guy
« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2021, 10:30:36 AM »
Very nice match up!

I have seen Mira dominating all her past opponents in her boxing matches but this time I think she faces another alpha in Julia. Julia is not just super hot, her body is also fit, strong and dangerous, not to speak about her iron will.

At the moment I can't give vote.
:D

Offline easylove

« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2021, 04:31:03 PM »
I'm surprised y'all think Julia actualy even stands a chance. She is pretty, but i'm wondering how that'll help her when my gloves smack into her face. I got 40 pounds on her after all and the punching power to take her head off with one or two good shots

Money is on Julia, to fast and smooth to be caught

Offline snw

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: August 01, 2021, 03:35:34 AM »
Julia is all the things that have been used to describe her. I’ve voted for her in many polls. Mira is every bit of what has been said about her as well. Voted for her in all the polls she’s been in. This time Mira is just too much for Julia. Too much size, strength, and both girls are hot. Speed might be to Julia’s advantage but with Mira’s fight experience I don’t think Julia could catch her good enough to hurt her enough before Mira tags her good. Mira could almost end the fight with one good shot where as Julia would have to land ALOT. Hot fight to see as for sure the loser will be sexy in defeat and the winner will be super sexy posing over her. I just see Mira doing the posing in this one.

Offline Julia in the ring.

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: August 01, 2021, 08:16:50 AM »
Bitch, you clearly overestimate your strength.You're too slow in the ring. It won't be a problem for me to do a couple of successful series of punches, after which you will be carried out of the ring on a medical stretcher.

Offline MiraBxr

« Reply #12 on: August 01, 2021, 11:49:15 PM »
Bitch, you clearly overestimate your strength.You're too slow in the ring. It won't be a problem for me to do a couple of successful series of punches, after which you will be carried out of the ring on a medical stretcher.
Oh you think you'll just step into the ring with me and outbox me, huh? Keep dreaming. You might land a shot or two and then you'll start feeling good...and thats when i'll strike. You won't even know what hit you at first when my first shot digs deep into your belly. Your eyes will be opened wide in shock, your jaw falling to gasp for air just for my brutal hammer off an uppercut to shut it close again. I'll be the only one leaving this ring on her feet!

Offline MiraBxr

« Reply #13 on: August 02, 2021, 12:19:37 AM »
Oh you think you'll just step into the ring with me and outbox me, huh? Keep dreaming. You might land a shot or two and then you'll start feeling good...and thats when i'll strike. You won't even know what hit you at first when my first shot digs deep into your belly. Your eyes will be opened wide in shock, your jaw falling to gasp for air just for my brutal hammer off an uppercut to shut it close again. I'll be the only one leaving this ring on her feet!

Knock Julia's sports bra off!  :D
I'll gladly turn her tits into my punching bags once she's reeling on the ropes and out on her feet;) that should not take too long after all:p

Offline snw

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: August 03, 2021, 05:08:27 AM »
Got to have have a victory pose Mira. Love the trash talk.