News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Wrestling Customs-any recommendations?

• 8 Replies

Offline Pindownwrestler19

Wrestling Customs-any recommendations?
« on: July 30, 2021, 09:04:00 PM »
Hey guys, can anyone recommend any good producers to order wrestling customs from?
I’m looking at NEFW who look good, is there any other good ones?

Open to suggestions,

Many thanks

Offline RisingWaters25

Re: Wrestling Customs-any recommendations?
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2021, 06:27:37 AM »
I did a custom with NEFW and when the finish comes with the girls backs to the camera, I decided I wouldn’t fully pay for a custom of theirs again. Not to mention the camera being static in the corner for the most part as opposed to a side of the ring meaning a lot of the action seemed far away.

Liberty Pro Wrestling and SlamminLadies have been great in the customs I’ve ordered from there.

« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2021, 12:09:36 PM »
I did a custom with NEFW and when the finish comes with the girls backs to the camera, I decided I wouldn’t fully pay for a custom of theirs again. Not to mention the camera being static in the corner for the most part as opposed to a side of the ring meaning a lot of the action seemed far away.

Liberty Pro Wrestling and SlamminLadies have been great in the customs I’ve ordered from there.

Ah that’s concerning, customs ordered now, so will just have to see how it goes. Thanks for the heads up, will also looking into the other two, I do like slammin ladies content.

Many thanks !

Offline RisingWaters25

« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2021, 02:09:52 AM »

Ah that’s concerning, customs ordered now, so will just have to see how it goes. Thanks for the heads up, will also looking into the other two, I do like slammin ladies content.

Many thanks !

With that said, I’ve seen videos of theirs that are spectacular. However, if one of the biggest parts of the custom is a dud (it’s not like they did a move that looked bad or something outside of the wrestler’s skill) due to just bad production, I’m not going to risk a second one full price.

Recently, I had one of the companies I recommended change a finish on me. Still loved the finish they did, but it definitely gave me a moment to reflect.

Offline bend5

• God Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • Christine Dupree's Naked Catfights
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2021, 02:22:13 AM »
Hey guys, can anyone recommend any good producers to order wrestling customs from?

Open to suggestions,

Many thanks

Before anyone can suggestwhich producer to use you have to provide quite a lot more information as to everything you're looking for from whoever you choose...

Things like what attire you prefer the girls to wear,topless,nude,or non topless,what type of action you're interested in having the girls doing,etc...
bend

« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2021, 08:04:35 PM »

Many thanks !

With that said, I’ve seen videos of theirs that are spectacular. However, if one of the biggest parts of the custom is a dud (it’s not like they did a move that looked bad or something outside of the wrestler’s skill) due to just bad production, I’m not going to risk a second one full price.

Recently, I had one of the companies I recommended change a finish on me. Still loved the finish they did, but it definitely gave me a moment to reflect.

Ah right, have my fingers crossed for my upcoming custom haha, sorry to hear it wasn’t what you wanted!

« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2021, 08:06:04 PM »

Open to suggestions,

Many thanks

Before anyone can suggestwhich producer to use you have to provide quite a lot more information as to everything you're looking for from whoever you choose...

Things like what attire you prefer the girls to wear,topless,nude,or non topless,what type of action you're interested in having the girls doing,etc...

Good point. I’m open to anything, I love the body to body grappling matches in bikinis or underwear, also love the pro/fantasy matches I’m one pieces too

Offline arter

« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2021, 01:25:07 PM »
I'd recommend checking out rumblematreshka.com from Russia too + luchagirls.com
Be prepared what you want and have in mind. Because producers get many request, of which many are bogus. So don't give them the impression you are one of the latter.
For example have a script ready...
« Last Edit: August 04, 2021, 01:42:36 PM by arter »

« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2021, 06:48:41 PM »
I'd recommend checking out rumblematreshka.com from Russia too + luchagirls.com
Be prepared what you want and have in mind. Because producers get many request, of which many are bogus. So don't give them the impression you are one of the latter.
For example have a script ready...

Thanks for the sound advise! Do like Rumble Matreshka, will look more into their customs,

Many thanks!