News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

The Date, by Debbi-chan

• 9 Replies

Offline Debbi

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
  • I love catfights!
    • Foxyfighter.com
The Date, by Debbi-chan
« on: August 02, 2021, 02:55:20 AM »
The Date

I racked the weights and breathed out slowly. I’d been working out more and I started building up a nice bulk, and women were starting to notice. After a year of the world being locked down it was good to hit the gym again, and I wasn’t the only one. The place was packed with guys like me, and more than a few women who were just as eager to get fit again, go out to restaurants, hit a club, and maybe hook up to relieve some pent up tension.

I glanced up and saw her again, three benches down and working the leg machine. I had spotted her earlier when I just arrived. Long, dark hair tied up in a bun, a slightly exotic look to her features. Persian, maybe? She was gorgeous, and I loved the way her thighs and calves flexed as she curled them up, effortlessly lifting the weights on the cable.

“You should try something heavier. Those look too easy for you.” I flashed my best smile as I sat on the bench next to her, taking some dumbbells and leaning back to start some reps.

She looked up, took me in with her eyes, then smiled back. “Oh I’m capable of a lot more. I’m just getting warmed up. And I’m anything but easy.”

“Oh. Well you see, I’m all a good challenge.” I grunted and did another chest press with the weights, not looking at her but knowing she was staring at me. I could feel her gaze on me, and I was having fun. I hadn’t had the chance to flirt with a beautiful woman in a long time. “Still, I’m glad you’re taking the time to get warmed up. I’m Jim, by the way.”

“Vicky. And funny, I think I’m all warmed up now.” She uncurled her legs and reached over to re-pin the weights. She made sure I was watching as she jumped it up another forty pounds. I must have gawked because she smiled. Laying back down to grab the bars, she moaned a little suggestively as she flexed and the weights began to rise. Every taught muscle of her legs was outlined in her tight yoga pants, and her pert, full ass rose up as she managed the weight smoothly.

I tried to think about other things. I didn’t want her to see how easily she had just aroused me. “Are you trainer? You seem to know your stuff.” I managed to say.

“Teacher, and enjoying my summer off,” she replied, pulling another rep like it was nothing for her.

Damn, she was hot. And she was flirting back pretty hard. I decided it was time to move in. “Since you have all that free time you should consider spending some of it at a nice dinner with someone who appreciates the work you put into yourself.”

She laughed and paused…toweling her damp hair and smiling back. “Well that was pretty direct. And tempting.” She went silent a moment and then sighed. “I’m sorry, I can’t. You’re really sweet and I enjoyed meeting you, Jim.” She got up from the machine and picked up her water bottle and made ready to leave. “Have a great workout.”

She waggled her fingers goodbye and left. I’ve been rejected before, that wasn’t a big deal, but this sultry beauty had been sending all the right signals. Where did I screw up? I shrugged it off and finished my workout and went home.

A couple days later I saw her again at the gym. She was wearing spandex short shorts and a bright yellow and black halter top that strained at her generous breasts. She wore a loose tee the last time so I hadn’t noticed just how much she was packing, which was more than abundant. Though large, her breasts rode firm and high and I tried my best to ignore it. She had made it clear the other day that she wasn’t interested and I wasn’t going to bug her again.

So, of course, I was really surprised when I heard her voice behind me as I was doing some pull-downs. “Jim?”

“Hey, Vicky. Nice to see you again. How’s things?” I turned and looked at her. Damn, she was stacked. DD or bigger for sure, and her wide hips filled out her shorts. Every inch of her was sculpted. Not massive or bulky, just really well defined from her shoulders, down to her arms and along those legs which looked even more incredible without the yoga pants. Her abs were firm and taut.

“I just wanted to apologize for the other day.”

“No need to apologize, Vicky. I’m not your dinner type and that’s fine. We can just be friends and fellow gym-rats,” I smiled and reached out to shake her hand.

She took it and gave me a warm handshake. “Thanks, Jim. It’s not that I don’t want to, it’s just that…” her voice trailed off and her eyes flicked up to mine “I’d like to explain. Meet me for coffee down the street after you’re done?”

“Is this a date?” I raised an eyebrow.

“No, at least not yet. I’m not going to be in dating shape for awhile,” she said almost hesitantly.

“Um, this might be a little forward but you look in great shape to me,” I said puzzled.

She grinned but otherwise ignored the joke. “See you in a bit. I’d like to explain it to you so you understand. I don’t want you to feel like I’m not interested,” she said mysteriously, and once again left the gym, leaving me alone with the weights.

I pumped iron and pondered just was she was up to. Coffee, but not a date? Not in any shape to date but wanting to know she was interested? Nothing made sense. I finished up and hit the showers and then walked walk down the street the the local Starbucks.

She was there, already at a table tucked away a bit away from the rest of the crowd. I waved and she waved back. I grabbed a quick coffee, and sat down across from her.

“So tell me this mystery of yours,” I said.

“Well, you already know I teach, right?”

I nodded.

“Teachers don’t make much, so I have a kind of a summer job for some extra money. It the reason why I work out so much,” she said. I was getting more and more curious.

“That’s seems pretty typical. So you are a trainer after all.” I sipped my coffee.

“Not exactly,” she paused and took a deep breath. “Look, Jim, I like you, so I’m just going to tell you. Promise you won’t judge.”

I crossed my fingers across my chest. “Scout’s honor, and all that.”

She bit her lip, looking very cute as she did, and said “I fight. At a club. It pays really well and, I have to admit, I enjoy it.”

“What like MMA? Lots of women do that now.”

She shook her head. “No, not like MMA at all. This pays a lot better, and things get… either really sexual, really rough, or both. I’m in the title fight, which means no rules, no holds barred. Even if I win I’ll be pretty messed up. That’s why I can’t date for awhile. I likely won’t even be able to leave the house, anyone looking too carefully will think someone beat me… which is true enough, I guess.” She smiled as I frowned and took my hand “Don’t worry, I dish out more than I get, and I’m going to win.”

I was shocked. I sat back hard in my chair and whistled “I gotta admit that’s a little hard to believe. And you’re good at this?” As she told the story I was already getting heated at the thought my date-to-be and some other woman going at it tooth and nail. An image of Vicky, nude and clawing at some other hot fitness girl popped into my mind, and something was stirring in my jeans.

“Good enough to have clawed my way to this title match with ten grand on the line, and I know it’s hard to believe,” she said, “which is why I want to invite you to the fight. Tonight. I know it’s not a date, but it’s a hell of a show, and you’d get to know a real side of me, one that I hope you’re fine with, because I’d really like that date. “ She let go of my hand and watched my expression, a bemused smile on her face. “Hmmm, seems like you’re the one all warmed up now.”

It was true. I had a raging hard on and I wasn’t going to be getting up from this chair anytime soon.

“Should I, um… I mean… is there a dress code?” I mumbled and Vicky laughed lightly at my flustering.

“No, it’s casual. A real beer and chicken-wire type of place. Wear what you like. I won’t be wearing much myself.” Vicky asked for my number and texted me the address. “See you there.” She got up and made sure I had a good view of her backside as she swished out the door. It was the third time I watched her go and I appreciated the view each and every time.

I sat for a long couple of minutes before I was able to stand. I couldn’t believe this was happening, and I couldn’t wait until tonight.

(to be continued)

« Last Edit: August 02, 2021, 02:56:26 AM by Debbi »

Offline ThumperAlpha

• I love all forms of combat I box wrestle cockfight
Re: The Date, by Debbi-chan
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2021, 12:33:03 PM »
Interesting start can't wait for the next chapter

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2021, 04:35:24 PM »
Nice set up. Looking forward to seeing what happens next.

Offline Debbi

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
  • I love catfights!
    • Foxyfighter.com
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2021, 04:47:34 AM »
The drive wasn’t bad, it was just outside of town, far from the lights and part way up the mountains. The road wound through the dark night, and my headlights were the only thing illuminating the narrow roads.

Up ahead were lights that revealed a parking lot and a long wooden building lit up with strings of light bulbs and a neon sign that had the forgettable name of the bar blinking in alternating reds and blues.

I had trouble finding a spot, the place was obviously packed for tonight. I managed to find a place, got out, and headed inside.

Vicky wasn’t kidding, this place was a dive. The air was hazy with smoke and guitar rock from decades ago was playing over speakers that thudded dully with too much bass.

Men and women of all walks of life, bikers, truckers, and even some college and executive types milled around a brightly lit area fenced off with rough wooden beams. The beams were a little higher than waist high, and in their corners were tall boards of plywood braced and stacked vertically, dirty and stained dark in places with brown patches. The wooden floorboards were covered with a fresh dusting of what looked to be sawdust. This was obviously the place where the fights took place, and even though Vicky had warned me it would be rough, I admit I wasn’t prepared to see something so crude. I had expected a wrestling ring or MMA cage, but this seemed more like a killing floor than an arena.

Someone nudged into me from behind. “Hey, glad you made it!”

I turned and found Vicky dressed in jean shorts with a tied off blouse just below her huge, firm tits, and sneakers. She looked amazing and she hooked her arm in mine and walked me over to the bar in the corner.

“Let’s get you a beer,” she said, “you look really tense and like you could use one.”

“Ya, Vicky, this place…hey, shouldn’t you be back stage getting ready or something?” I asked.

“There is no backstage. On most nights, anyone who wants to fight can put down their drink and climb in there,” she pointed with her chin towards the fight area. “Tonight's special though. I'm the main event.” She winked and handed me a frosty bottle, pressing against me warmly as she did. I could smell her rosy perfume and feel her soft tits pressing against my arm.

“Thanks. Where’s yours?”

She shook her head. “Not tonight. Too much on the line to be drinking. Starts in less than an hour.” Vicky’s arm was still encircled with mine and I was surprised at the strength I felt there. She had obviously been taking her workouts seriously.

Through the crowd, a stacked blonde in jeans and a cutoff t-shirt and leather jacket was staring at us. Vicky noticed too, and I felt her stiffen slightly. The blond made a beeline straight for us, ignored me, and smiled at Vicky, crossing her arms.

“Oh did you bring your boyfriend? How sweet. Is he ready to see you mopped up with the sawdust later?”

“Not my boyfriend, April,” Vicky just glared.

April was as slutty as they come. She looked like a stripper turned biker wife. Her face was pouty, with full lips and hooded eyes that sparkled with glittery eyeshadow. The rest of her was stacked to match, with huge fake tits and a washboard abs just below the cut of her top above her belt. Her long blond hair dropped straight down to her ass. She looked like a royal bitch.

“Oh? Then maybe I’ll make him mine tonight.” April turned and finally seemed to notice me, running her hand down my chest and then, suddenly, cupping my crotch and giving it a firm rub. I instantly sprang to attention, almost spilling my beer. Vicky immediately slapped April’s hand away.

“Didn’t anyone teach you some manners, bitch?” Vicky pulled my arm around her waist and she pressed even closer to me. “I’m going to hand you some lessons tonight, personally.”

April laughed. “You barely won your last couple of fights. I watched you crawl out of the ring the other week. You were a hot mess.” She stepped up and shoved her tits in Vicky’s and pressed her forehead to hers.

I now had two hot women pressed up against me and I could feel the heat they were giving off and the daggers they were staring at each other. My cock was straining like a pitbull on a leash against the fabric of my pants.

“I’m going to take everything from you tonight, including this little stud here.” April turned and kissed me hard, her tongue diving into my mouth as she grabbed for my ass.

Something snapped in Vicky and she exploded, planting two hands into April’s chest and shoving her away so violently that April stumbled back and nearly fell. The crowd instantly formed an open space and someone started up a chant of “fight, fight, fight!” that the rest of the crowd started to echo.

April looked ready too, she was just winding up to spring at Vicky when the huge bartender stepped in between them. “Fight don’t start till the money gets put down.” He barked. “Ladies, if you want to start this early, you ought to be doing it in there.” He thumbed over his shoulder back at the fight pit.

“Sure..why not. I’m ready to take this bitch down.” April backed up and climbed under the wooden railing, stepping out of her boots and unbuckling her jeans. She kicked them off to reveal her black, lace thong, and then whipped off her jacket and lifted her top over her head. Her fake tits didn’t need a bra, and jut out proudly out like two torpedoes. Her legs were thick and her body was just as toned as Vicky’s. She strutted around the ring, hands in the air, riling up the crowd who cheered for the reining champion. Cash started flowing.

Vicky ignored her and turned towards me, draping her arms around my neck. “Help a girl out of her clothes?” She grinned. She was eager. I could tell this excited her by how stiff her nipples were, visibly tenting through her top. This vixen lived for the fight.

I untied her top and her dusky breasts spilled out, all DD naturalness tumbling out of that top and settling against my chest. I smiled back and grabbed her shorts, unbuttoning them and sliding them down around her thighs. Vicky was wearing a simple set of cream, silky panties that rode low on her hips. She kicked off her sneakers and planted a kiss on my lips.

“Be careful,” I said.

“I’m gonna fuck a bitch up and come back for my date,” she smiled at me one last time and climbed under and into the “ring.” She bounced around like a prize fighter, testing her footwork and jabbing at the air which sent her tits jiggling with every punch. As she did, more money flashed. Huge wads of cash were being passed around to the bartender who I guessed was also the owner. I reached into my wallet an slapped down a couple hundred for “my girl” but the bartender shook his head. “Five hundred minimum. Sex and blood. Ain’t nothing like it. Title fight goes till one girl can’t get up,” he grinned.

The energy was electric and I could see both women shaking their “assets” and amping up the crowd. But this didn’t seem like some strip club oil wrestling match. I could see real fire in their eyes as they glared at each other’s dancing while they tried to one up each other to see who could get the biggest bets. Sex and blood. I hit the ATM and came back and quickly pressed another couple hundred into the owner’s hands. I was putting it all in for Vicky.

“Betting is closed,” the owner barked. “You bitches can start whenever you like.”

Vicky hadn’t even turned around to face her opponent when April yelled and jumped her, grabbing her by the top of her hair and jerking her backwards into the center of the ring, holding her head in place as she rabbit punched her three times in the face.

Vicky screamed and tried to cover up, but April managed to land two more punches, including one that instantly split Vicky’s lip, spattering droplets of blood across both their tits before she was able to get her guard up.

Vicky’s leg shot up and buried a knee in the blonde’s stomach. As April doubled over, Vicky gave her an double fisted axe handle chop to the spine that dropped her opponent to the sawdust floor. Vicky followed up by mounting her back and grabbing two fistfuls of blonde hair to smash April's head into the floorboards, which rang with a sickly thudding sound.

It was instant fucking brutality, and both women were alpha bitches going for the early kill. My cock was rock hard and already sticky with pre-cum as I watched Vicky pound April’s head into the wooden floor, sweat already beading on her skin. April was screaming and kicking her heels up in the air. The crowd was roaring.

These women were trying to kill each other, or as close to it as they could get, and I found myself lusting after Vicky, wanting her more than I ever wanted another woman, and I cheered her on until my throat hurt.

(con’t)
« Last Edit: August 03, 2021, 04:54:04 AM by Debbi »

Offline catftluver

• Luv to see her suffer!
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2021, 01:48:44 PM »
wow, love the scenario!! Can't wait to see it get nasty...

Offline cwfan

« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2021, 06:07:00 AM »
Well written, this is the beginning of a great storyline.

Offline Debbi

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
  • I love catfights!
    • Foxyfighter.com
« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2021, 07:48:34 PM »
April stopped screaming and slipped into a moaning daze from the vicious floor pounding. Vicky stretched her legs out and clamped them around April’s head from behind, rolling to her side, and dragging the limp blond along. When Vicky clenched her sleek and gorgeous legs together, April jerked to life…gasping and clawing into Vicky’s thighs with her long, white painted nails.

The desperate clawing left ugly red welts on Vicky’s tanned skin, but the brunette ignored it, and poured on the pressure. Vicky lifted herself onto her elbows for more leverage, and began wrenching Aprils’ head back and forth between her sleekly muscled legs. I swear she was trying to snap her neck. April cried out and clawed more desperately at Vicky’s thighs.

I was sure the slutty blond champ was finished, and that this was going to be an easy win. But April started to get control of herself, agonizingly working her arm in between Vicky’s legs and using it like a pry bar. It was  enough to give her room to turn her head. Her mouth opened, and April’s bright white teeth bit into the soft skin of Vicky’s vulnerable inner thigh.

Vicky’s legs sprang open as she arched onto her back, but that didn’t help. April latched on like a dog with a bone,tearing at the brunette’s thigh muscle with her teeth. Vicky screamed and clawed at the floorboard, and April took another savage bite. Rivulets of blood started to run down Vicky’s leg to stain the sawdust an ugly rust color. I suddenly realized why the floor was covered with the stuff in the first place—-It was easier to clean the blood after. My heart lurched as I watch Vicky’s free leg slam the floorboards in pain.

Finally, April stopped biting, rose up between Vicky’s trembling thighs, and wiped her mouth crimson with the back of her hand. April tucked Vicky’s injured leg under arm arm, spread her victim wide, and slammed her fist into the triangle of silk between Vicky’s legs. Meaty thuds rang out as Vicky delivered blow after blow squarely into my girl’s pussy while trapping her by her locked leg.

But Vicky didn’t make a sound, her mouth just hung open, silent, with her eyes shut in unbelievable pain. Then you heard it, the sharp gasp intake of breath as April’s knuckles smacked through bruised, swollen labia, and crushed her opponent’s clit. So much pain erupted  through Vicky, that there was no human noise capable of expressing it. Just another breath and the beginnings of sobbing that Vicky, bravely, managed to choke back for now.

April stood up and reached behind to haul Vicky up by her hair, dragging her slowly to the plywood corner. Vicky’s rubbery legs pushed weakly at the floor, her hands buried into April’s wrist which pulled  at her hair by it’s roots. April dragged Vicky up face first against the tall and chest-wide wall of plywood that served as the corner of this “ring.”

The blond bomber  began by punching Vicky hard in the kidneys, lower ribs, and side boob. The powerful blows lurched April off the floor and onto her toes as she gasped in pain. Vicky’s tits were so big that they oozed out from around her chest as April pancaked the brunette’s tits flat against the board. This provided ample target for April’s fist, which she wielded like a hammer, to pound and grind Vicky’s breast tissue against the wood. This time, Vicky screamed.

April reached around and grabbed both of Vicky’s tits from behind, and choked up on them at the base of the meaty orbs, clawing her fingers together as hard as she could. She was rewarded by an ear piercing moaning, mewling sound from Vicky’s lips, as something “gave” deep inside the brunette’s bulging breasts and her nipples suddenly jetted and sent a mixture of blood and clear lymph pattering against the plywood corner wall.

You could tell April had done this before, as she expertly underclawed, kneaded, and squeezed a continuous scream of pain from my Vicky’s hoarse lips. Vicky’s swollen nipples splashed another dark stain on the wood and I was thinking this was close to the end. My dick was so hard and I felt like it was betraying Vicky. I felt guilty at the fact that my hard-on was throbbing as I watched April taking apart my girl.

But April wasn’t done. She flipped Vicky over and raked her nails across her eyes, momentarily blinding her. April’s thick leg lifted high between Vicky’s leg to revisit the pain delivered there. Vicky gagged and sagged over the blond’s knee. April reached up, grabbing hair, and used it to fling the brunette like a marionette, head first into the floor. Vicky’s head bounced hard, rattling the boards. She was splayed out, nearly unconscious, but partially on her knees so that her ass was actually riding high, her face pressed against the floor.

I got a clear view of the Persian girl’s pussy, clearly swollen and bulging against the silk of her panties, sticking to her like a mold that revealed every curve of her slit, and her surprisingly engorged clit. It was with a shock that I realized Vicky’s panties were wet from a spreading pool of nectar that seeped from her womanhood. Oh shit, she was so turned on! This vixen got off on fighting, even as she was tortured and abused. Her nipples, which dripped more lymph on the sawdust, were elongated and stiff and scraped painfully across the rough wood as she dragged in ragged breaths.

April also noticed hot rutting wet Vicky’s pussy was and came up from behind, rudely thrusting two fingers past the soaked panties and plunging into the spasming brunette. Vicky reared up, her back arching, but April just thrust her arm out and slammed Vicky’ head back into the floor. April rammed her fingers deeply and deliberately into Vicky’s silken walls. Fucking her hard. Sex and blood. Jim remembered what the bartender had promised.

Vicky’s full ass was jiggling wildly with every thrust, and April couldn’t help but mock the moaning brunette. “Mmmm, you’re such a hot bitch…gonna make you cum for your little boyfriend.” She reached down and ripped at Vicky’s hair, forcing her to look at me through tear stained makeup, her mouth now open in lust as she instinctively bore down harder onto April’s fingers, moaning lewdly.

Vicky was in that zone where she wanted it bad, no matter how much she hurt, reverting back to some primal, lustful state. She stared at me with wide, wild eyes that begged for release of some kind. Wet, slapping sounds filled the air as a hush fell across the audience. I could smell Vicky’s musk as she moaned louder and started to grind her hips. April slipped two more fingers inside of her, her hand shaped like a knife, and  jabbed away at my girl’s cxnt with rough, powerful thrusts that sent Vicky’s ass and abused tits into orbits of bouncing flesh.

I looked into her eyes. She was so close. Her panting was loud and hoarse, her hips bucking, her tits slapping against the wooden floor. Her eyes begged me to cum.

April sensed it too, and at this exact moment applied her ultimate cruelty. Right before Vicky reached orgasm, April shifted from brutal love making right back into a primal, no holes barred catfight. Her four fingers curled like blades inside of the brunette’s pussy, while her thumbnail stabbed and pierced the brown bud of Vicky’s asshole. Instead of being treated to an orgasm, Vicky’s sensitive womanhood and lush ass was literally being ripped a new one.

She bellowed! She howled and reached out a desperate arm towards me, pleading in her eyes. I couldn’t rescue her, the match had to go on “until one girl can’t stand,” and I found I didn’t even want to rescue her. I nearly came as she screamed there, April’s knives working her pussy and ass, and Vicky’s eyes flashed with tears. Her pussy was dripping with her own juices and as April dug in deeper, trickles of blood flowed down Vicky’s thighs and made a soggy mess of the sawdust underneath her.

April was radiant, sweaty and largely unscathed, long blond hair swishing against her heart shaped ass. Her sweaty tits gleamed under the lights as her chest rose and fell and she spat down at her opponent. She was filled with battle lust and her own panties were soaked in excitement. She had her hand back in Vicky’s hair, arching her off the ground, displaying her busted, sagging tits to me while her other hand jabbed deeper inside my vanquished vixen. Vicky screamed and screamed, twisting and trying escape April’s relentless nails. April gave me a look then, like she was coming for me, and she bit her lip and moaned, staring deep into me before  returning her gaze to her victim. She had a plan.

She clenched her fingers, burrowing them inside Vicky, hooking her and keeping her ass high as she made her crawl that way to the side of the ring. Vicky resisted, but the firm claw in her pussy and ass jerked and made her scream every time she stopped. She dragged herself to the railing, cheeks high in the air, as April drove her forwards towards me!

Vicky’s head was level with one of the side beams, and she pressed her cheek to the cool wood, eyes closed and mouth open and wailing as April continued to work her claws into her pussy and ass, not only denying her orgasm, but using Vicky’s inflamed sensitivity from sex to inflict an ungodly amount of pain with her nails. it was so damn, expertly done. My Vicky never stood a chance and that was agonizingly obvious right now. The hot, blond bitch looked at me and mouthed the words “watch this” as she forced Vicky up onto the beam, hanging her tits off the railing just inches from me.

Now I could see up close what April had done to Vicky’s tits. They were swollen a whole cup size larger. Her skin was bruised in ugly red and purples and you could clearly see where April had buried her ten fingers. Her nipples, still perked hard, were rubbed raw and still leaking. April never took her eyes off me as she flexed her am in front of me and then stabbed her elbow down on Vicky’s right tit.

She drilled the fat orb right into the railing, and Vicky’s tit sprayed profusely as it flattened harshly. I was spattered with her blood and lymph and Vicky gurgled incomprehensibly then begged me aloud to stop her. I looked at her and shook my head. Nothing was allowed to interfere until it was over… and the bulge in my jeans revealed the secret to  both women about just how much I was secretly enjoying this.

April, ever sharp eyed, noticed and reached forward and grabbed for my belt buckle. She tugged me right to the railing and zipped down my fly. My member sprang out and the blond slut immediately wrapped her fat lips around my cock, burying her mouth to the base of my shaft, taking all of me in. She licked and sucked and held Vicky’s face against the railing, forcing her to watch.

April’s long, golden hair was spread out across her ass as she leaned forward on all fours and slid her lipsticked mouth over my throbbing manhood. I reached down and grabbed her ass and she wiggled and moaned. She made me want her too…her ample curves jiggling softly as she hoovered my dick. Vicky’s eyes were streaming tears, her own mouth just inches away, wanting to join in, to compete over my cock, but held back by a stern rip of nails in her hair as April glanced over to her.

I barely registered we were in public, I didn’t care. I looked down at April’s confident, slutty face and heard the crunch of wood as she slammed Vicky’s head into the railing. She started to pound the girl’s face into the the rough wood, over an over in time with every slurping suck of my dick. Vicky was too hurt to fight back, as she was helplessly face pounded into the railing while her opponent was giving me a blowjob.

April slammed her really hard then, and I heard something snap along with a fresh scream torn from Vicky’s lips. I saw her nose was broken, and blood was pouring down her lips. I looked into her eyes as her chest was racked by open sobs, and exploded. The first jet of hot cum took April by surprise, but she quickly grabbed my shaft and let her lips go with a pop, aiming the rest of my load squarely into Vicky’s bloody face.

Ropes of cum ejected and the sticky stuff frosted Vicky’s face and jetted into her open, screaming mouth. She screamed with pain, anger, and final humiliation. April worked her fingers on my shaft and balls, making sure every ounce was drawn out of me, milking me as the next jet of cum squirted across Vicky’s ruined tits. And when I was done, she grabbed Vicky by the back of her hair and rammed her wet mouth over my still ramrod stiff cock, smashing it so deep that Vicky started to gag.

Amazingly viscous and cruel, April was choking her opponent out using my dick, and I found myself growing even harder again. I tried to rear back, to let Vicky breath, but April had me by the belt, and her toned biceps had plenty of strength to keep me there while shoving Vicky’s face even harder into my crotch. I could feel my dick hitting the back of the brunette’s throat, strangling her. April ground us together until I suddenly came again, jetting hot cum deeply inside Vicky’s mouth. The cream filled the poor girl and oozed past her lips, she gagged as April didn’t let up, forcing her to choke on the stuff and my rock hard member. Vicky drooled, her eyes rolled back, then closed, she passed out, her face blue as April let go of her hair and let her slide and bump roughly down the railing. She was finished.

The crowd erupted into cheers and cash rained down on April as she smiled and stood up, raising her fists in the air. The money fell on top of Vicky, who was unconscious but twitching on the floor. April made a rough grab of the cash, the bartender handing her another 10 large, and then she grabbed for me, kissing me long and hard. She vaulted over the railing and scooped up her clothes, then yanked me by the waist of my jeans out of the bar.

Once outside in the crisp air, she threw on the leather jacket over her bare tits and then draped her arms around my neck and kissed me. She lifted her thigh and curled it around my leg, and I could feel her heat and lust. “You got a car?”

“Fuck yes…” She lead me back to the car and threw me in the back sheet. She stripped off her black thong and straddled me. Riding me hard until I came a third time. She moaned and collapsed against my chest, all her violent energy finally spent. I stroked her blond hair and looked into her gorgeous face, finding it really pretty now that most of the makeup was smeared off. “She never had a chance, did she?”

“No baby, she never did,” April nuzzled into my chest. “I’m keeping you, and I’ll fight to keep you. I meant what I said when we met, that I was going to  take everything from her from her. Including you. I took you for myself. I fought hard because I knew what I wanted.”

“Do I get a choice?” I said softly, stroking her hair… my lust for Vicky surpassed by sheer admiration for the golden tigress that had conquered her… and me.

“No,” she said, and closed her eyes and laid against me.

I smiled, “She’s gonna come back for that first date.”

“Let her, and I’ll give you another show you won’t believe, for free. That bitch…”

“…will never have a chance,” I finished her sentence and lifted April’s lips to mine, kissing her hard… thinking of the time when Vicky would come for her payback and claim the date that was stolen from her. And just like that, I was ready all over again, and April purred.

Mandarin

« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2021, 08:12:29 PM »
Very Good Story Debbi

Offline catftluver

• Luv to see her suffer!
« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2021, 10:29:29 PM »
freaking awesome, love the brutal one sided beatings!!! Great story Debbi

Offline Debbi

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
  • I love catfights!
    • Foxyfighter.com
« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2021, 11:05:52 PM »
Oh Vicky is definitely coming back at some point. This story will likely evolve into its own series, given how well received it is.

This is probably the most violent story I have ever written. I was very hesitant to write it that way, but in the end, figured the NHB section should be violent, and that the people who like the stories this way are here for a reason.

I plan to write for other sections too with different emphasis. Titfighting/Sexfights, as well as the less gory catfight section.

It’s nice to be writing again. Your feedback here is something I look forward to. I see a lot of writers post without responding. I prefer the interaction with my readers.

Thank you and please leave a like or a comment!