News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Bare knuckle kick boxing from Myanmar

• 3 Replies

Offline wasteland1952

• God Member
Bare knuckle kick boxing from Myanmar
« on: October 02, 2019, 05:35:34 AM »
Here's a pretty good bare knuckle female kick boxing fight from Myanmar.  It was posted 5 years ago, so you may have already seen it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFXjAkZs__U&t=82s

I enjoy women's kick boxing, especially bare knuckle, for the body to body clinches they get into.  They hold on tight to one another, breasts pressed firmly together, as they try to knee each other in the torso.  My only complaint is they have to stop the fight when one or both go to the ground.

Offline HooDoo

• God Member
Re: Bare knuckle kick boxing from Myanmar
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2019, 04:05:27 AM »
Here's a pretty good bare knuckle female kick boxing fight from Myanmar.  It was posted 5 years ago, so you may have already seen it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFXjAkZs__U&t=82s

I enjoy women's kick boxing, especially bare knuckle, for the body to body clinches they get into.  They hold on tight to one another, breasts pressed firmly together, as they try to knee each other in the torso.  My only complaint is they have to stop the fight when one or both go to the ground.

Can you imagine being married to either one of those chicks and then totally pissing them off?

Offline ppearse

« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2021, 05:59:38 PM »
There's a new outfit promoting this style of fighting now:  WLC  World Lethwei Championship.  Western fighters too!  I hate the music they insist on playing due to tradition, but amazing action!  Basically Muy Thai but with head-butting also allowed, along with elbows and knees. No ground action, but also no recovery time once the fighter is back on her feet.

Offline BarbaraUK

« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2021, 12:27:09 AM »
Lethwei makes BKFC look tame