News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Review of my session with Red Star

• 0 Replies

Offline finglock

Review of my session with Red Star
« on: August 02, 2021, 07:25:21 PM »
I met Red Star during her stay in Greece. Arranging the session was clear and easy, she was replying quickly during our communication prior the meeting.
It was my first time meeting her, but that didn’t stop her from being friendly from the moment i stepped in the apartment. We greeted each other, discussed rules and we soon began.

She is very strong and fit and also a great wrestler. We started off kind of slowly and semi competitive so as to test each other, but from the 3rd round on we really went after each other! She is really competitive, you can hear her grrrrrrrrr’s whenever she tries something but you counter it. She wants to win and will not tap out easily at all, she will resist everything you do for as long as she can, which makes the experience even better.

She does not waste time, all you do during your time with her is wrestle, with some necessary breaks to catch your breath and drink water.

The session gave me exactly what i wanted, which was good competitive wrestling against a beautiful strong woman, leaving my muscles sore for the next 3-4 days. Even though it was pretty intense sometimes, i always felt safe from injuries thanks to her experience.

I absolutely recommend meeting her, I definitely will when she comes back.

She is a traveler so keep up with her schedule here:
https://www.sessiongirls.com/redstar/profile