News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Michelle Keegan vs Jessica Biel

• 1 Replies

hasteisofthedevil

Michelle Keegan vs Jessica Biel
« on: August 11, 2021, 10:08:56 AM »
Despite nearly 11 years of experience and plenty of fights, Michelle Keegan never got the praise she thought she deserved. She boasted about how she can compete with anyone and soon accepted a challenge from the talented Jessica Biel.

“Ugh, I’m pretty sure I can handle a woman approaching 40,” Michelle answered with disgust when asked how she felt about taking on Jessica.

“Being older doesn’t mean I no longer know how to fight, and besides, I’m 39 which is only 5 years older than you. I still workout and spar regularly, but you’ll have to find that out for yourself.” Jessica snapped back within an instant.

Michelle entered the ring in a white bra and panties, showing off her curvy figure and DD breasts. Jessica wore a black sports bra and yoga pants, revealing a muscular and curvy physique, proving she’s still very much in shape.

The fighters gave each other one good stare across the ring before the bell rang and they began to fight.

Round 1:
Michelle makes the first move, pacing towards Jessica and sending a series of quick jabs her way. Jess dodges them with ease, choosing to keep her distance for now. Michelle continues to pursue her, throwing punches at every opportunity but with no success. After nearly two minutes of constant punching, Michelle finally starts to slow down, allowing Jess to make her move. When it’s her turn to attack, Jess has no problems walking Michelle down, keeping it simple and methodical. She opens up with a sideways kick to Michelle’s stomach, nearly launching her off her feet, continues with a hook from each hand, sprucing up Keegan’s cheeks and finishes with an uppercut off the chin ensuring Michelle’s stay ropeside. She tries to escape but Jess won’t allow it, grabbing Michelle’s arm and throwing her in a corner where she continues the assault with relentless belly punches, ending the first round on a high note as Keegan sulks at the ropes.

Round 2:
Ignoring the opening round’s beating, Michelle stubbornly rushes at Jess, working hard but not able to get through her defences. Biel, on the other hand, waits for openings and punishes Michelle whenever she can find one, tapping her face with a couple of jabs and getting out of her reach before Keegan can retaliate. As the round goes on, Michelle gets more frustrated by her inability to hit nothing but air, as Jess confidently picks her apart. Biel’s tactic of jabbing and getting out of Keegan’s way before she can strike back proves effective in wearing the younger fighter down as Michelle’s spirit slowly starts to crack. The tail end of the round sees Jess sprucing up Keegan’s cheeks with a pair of hooks, followed by an uppercut on the jaw for the first knockdown of the night.

Round 3:

It’s become clear that Jess is a far more capable fighter, but Michelle is too stubborn to quit. Jess is enjoying herself, working Michelle around the ring, hitting her where she pleases, as Keggan fails to defend or fight back. She's keeping Michelle in her corner, ripping hooks to her belly and then moving up to her jugs, practically making fun of her and taunting her. Michelle, falls to the canvas for a second time in the fight, having trouble getting up this time.

“Don’t struggle dear, we can keep the fight on the ground” Jessica smirks as she sits atop her legs and starts pounding her belly. This goes on for just under two minutes, with Michelle’s midsection turning red.

“Is that all you got?” Michelle mutters weakly. “No, but I’m glad you like it” Jessica snaps back, positioning herself further up on Keegan’s body, starting to hook her breasts. Michelle’s only response was painful moaning which didn’t stop Jess from enjoying herself until the end of the round.

Round 4:

The fight was pretty much over at that point and Michelle knew that but refused to quit for another round. Jess had no issues using her as a punching bag, and she did just that as Michelle was in no state to fight back. She guided Michelle to her corner without much retaliation, bent her forward and proceeded to blast her midsection with her knee. When she was done, Jess put both of Michelle’s hands behind ropes to prevent her from falling so she can jab her face uninterrupted. Keegan didn’t utter a single word, she was taking a beating to remember and had no choice to wait it out.

“Look at you soldering on, good job. A couple more minutes and we're done.” Jessica whispered. She continues to batter Michelle’s face and body, not letting up until the very last second. When the bell rang Michelle dropped to the canvas in a barely conscious state. 

“Well, dear, I hope you learned your lesson. Don’t bite off more than you can chew.” Jessica taunted her before exiting the ring. Michelle didn’t respond as the medical team patched her up.

« Last Edit: August 11, 2021, 11:16:44 AM by Alicia90 »

Offline knowlesey

• God Member
Re: Michelle Keegan vs Jessica Biel
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2021, 12:41:34 PM »
Always good to read a fight involving Keegan taking a beating!