News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

MissBustyCarolina vs Missparaskeva

• 59 Replies

Offline beautifulsouth

• God Member
Re: MissBustyCarolina vs Missparaskeva
« Reply #45 on: August 24, 2021, 02:50:50 PM »
absolutely legend breast clash!
can't wait to see the winner (Carolina) is milking the losers tits...
« Last Edit: August 24, 2021, 02:51:24 PM by beautifulsouth »

Offline Juliehot

« Reply #46 on: August 24, 2021, 03:23:16 PM »
strong battle and difficult choice.... I'm confident with Carolina

Offline ##catfightWATCHA413

• God Member
« Reply #47 on: August 24, 2021, 03:52:20 PM »
I know this might be premature to say right now but as cool as this poll was I would promote a rematch sine it ran so well and close.  :)
The Fun of Fighting is devilishly exciting

Online missparaskeva

• Pretty Russian ;)
« Reply #48 on: August 24, 2021, 04:19:28 PM »
Congratulations Carolina.. Enjoy your victory but its not the end. I will milk your tits soon and take revenge!

Offline caryn1

• God Member
« Reply #49 on: August 24, 2021, 04:37:57 PM »
after the loss more than your head will be hanging down
to my regrets i have had to give up real fights because of injury

Offline ninjoe42

« Reply #50 on: August 25, 2021, 05:48:35 PM »
Lord these polls are so manipulated

Offline carolsingapore76

• God Member
« Reply #51 on: August 26, 2021, 01:40:05 AM »
its ti9t and it ooops i mean neck and neck all the way
me into wrestling, catfighting, erotic, tagteam, fun , rough tough, all at the same time if possible lol dont matter who win so long its good let me know if ur interested in chatting or more..5'7" 160

BTW it be nice if you can reply to messages

Offline ##catfightWATCHA413

• God Member
« Reply #52 on: August 26, 2021, 01:43:06 AM »
This one was on the up and up
The Fun of Fighting is devilishly exciting

Offline BustyBrunetteMilf

« Reply #53 on: August 29, 2021, 07:12:59 PM »
After several months of exchanging BITCHY comments on each others profiles, and posting BITCHY comments on each others pictures on our profiles, we have decided to try and settles this battle between us!

Do I (MissBustyCarolina) flatten Missparaskeva s huge tits, then pierce her milk glands with my dagger like nipples and force her to explode and gush her milk till her huge tits are drained dry???????

Or does (Missparaskeva) flatten my (MissBustyCarolinas) huge tits, then pierce my milk glands with her stiff nipples and force me to explode and gush my milk till my huge tits are drained dry??????

Tough question when this BITCH and I seem to be very equal in every size shape and attitude area, we are very curious to see how all these wonderful members will feel about this and how you all will vote! Hope you have fun and can't wait to see how this poll plays out! Enjoy

You two are so similar in perfect rivals.  May I ask how tall you are heavy and how old you are?  My dream is also to find a rival who looks similar to me.  You who are reading this, if you are similar to me, call me on discord Cristina Catball # 6776

« Reply #54 on: August 29, 2021, 08:51:26 PM »
Sorry for being late to comment on your poll bitches ..as much as i hate both of you i love seeing you two tear up on each other..i think the winner will be mine and looks like it you Carolina the bitch until now..
Hey you look similar like me

« Reply #55 on: September 01, 2021, 06:12:00 PM »
Well looks like the winner has been decided!! and since the other two women that said they wanted the winner haven't opened their big mouths, im gonna say it again, I wanted the winner, and calling out the winner!! Im ready for a battle!!

Leave the Carolina and Paraskeva alone to fight.  I have a worthy rival for you.  You get excited when you see how similar you are.

Offline MissBustyCarolina

• God Member
« Reply #56 on: September 17, 2021, 09:02:04 PM »
Well looks like the winner has been decided!! and since the other two women that said they wanted the winner haven't opened their big mouths, im gonna say it again, I wanted the winner, and calling out the winner!! Im ready for a battle!!

Fuck you Pachuca, you know where I'm at, and how to message me, anytime you want to fight, all you have to do is say so!!

• God Member
« Reply #57 on: September 17, 2021, 09:03:39 PM »
Only 2 votes separated these two busty blonde bitches!! I would have loved seeing these two just beat the hell out of each other!!

Sally thanks for the comment, and yeah, I think all the members would want to see me and queenpasha fight!! All she has to do is face me on here!!

• God Member
« Reply #58 on: September 17, 2021, 09:06:34 PM »
First I want to thank all the members again for all the interest, votes and comments!! I hope you all enjoyed the poll!!

On a different note, I just want to say that I was informed that there is a copycat profile on here using some of my pictures, and going by the name QueenCarolina, I just want you all to know, that profile is not me, that isn't mine and if your looking to message me or chat or anything the one profile to use is this one "MissBustyCarolina" thank you again for all your support!

Offline neofiyte

• God Member
  • Love Catfights and submission wrestling
« Reply #59 on: September 26, 2021, 05:00:01 PM »
Happy Carolina won this one
Manager of a team of Female fighters here