News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Custom Celeb CatFight Story Part 1 HOT SUMMER HEAT

• 8 Replies

Offline Fetish Clown

• Hi I'm the Fetish Clown
    • Fetish Clown
Custom Celeb CatFight Story Part 1 HOT SUMMER HEAT
« on: August 17, 2021, 08:01:28 PM »
Full Part 1 of 2 Story "HOT SUMMER HEAT"
with a couple of Illustrations by Jane. Story by me Fetish Clown :)

Somewhere sometime in a Galaxy far away and in another dimension.

Part 1 of 2

HOT SUMMER HEAT by Jake Edwards

Two Divas tangle and claw it up in a Classic Catfight over their mutual Film Producer Sugar Daddy.

Janice Blooma-field had been the hottest commodity in Hollyweird since the mid 50’s. That is until Sussaphia Masarassa-molli flew in from Itallia a couple years ago. They had done a few Movies together, such as “Some like that Heat” and” Mister Potatoe-Potato”, and they pretty much got along. However, while Sussa was off in Europpa shooting a Movie with her old X Johnny Rain, Jan had been getting cozy with the Producer Sussa had been fuck buddies with, Miltonna Bradzman. Milt was also an old porky porky sweety of Jan’s and the two of them wasted no time getting back into a mutually beneficial entanglement. Now rumor was that Sussa was getting together again with her old X Johnny, anyway. That was what Milt had also told Janice, as he was laying his two by six into her.

Fantastic news for Sussa thought Jan as well as herself. She could fess up that she was back to banging Milt. So Jan sent Sussa a 3D Halo Hello-gram telling her she wanted to take her out when Sussa got back.

They were both due to star in an upcoming Comedy, “My two Hot Mommies”. A story about a cute little orphaned boy who gets adopted by two hot Lesbians.

So Janice got Sussa to agree to a date when she got back from Europa next week. They would take a spin in Jan’s new 51 Buick LeSabre, and shop up a storm, then get into character with a little spit swap and trib at Milt’s nude Beach.

Milt had given them exclusive access to his personal Nude Beach-retreat for the respective week.

They could work out their lines in total seclusion except for the Security Guards at the entrance gate and do a little Girl Girl rehearsal for the upcoming shoot about two weeks from now.

Jan knew Sussa loved to shop, so they spent the respective day shopping up a storm. Most of the goodies they sent to their respective addresses, but they twinned up and both bought two hot tight summer dresses with matching garters fish nets and shoes. Both ladies had nearly identical dimensions. Jan’s boobs were a tad bigger than Sussa’s, and that was always a bit of a sore point with the Italia Momma Mia.

The Cabana would be stocked with wine and light snacks to get them through the first evening.

A Schwansoe Meal service would make a daily trip to drop off hot meals and more booze.

After a day of shopping and driving the local Press-titutes crazy they managed to shake their way loose of the News-thugs and arrive at Milt’s naughty little hide away.

Jan knew Sussa had never been to this get away of Milt’s and was immediately amazed by the seclusion and utter beauty. It was basically an artificial island built at the end of a very exclusive wild life area.

Sussa was also in love with Jan’s super sexy Buick, and kept looking back at it on the way to the Big VIP Lounge.

Both Girls took little time in downing two huge bottles of VINO.

HOWEVER Shortly after the last drop got sucked down ... things went South real FAST.

Jan first off congratulated Sussa on getting back with Johnny, and blurted out how Milt and her were both so glad as he missed the little motor boat game he loved to play with Janice.

Of course, as Jan blabbed away, she slowly began to notice how Sussa was no longer talking but glaring daggers straight at Janice.  Sussa also noticed how Jan’s fake eye brows were beginning to slide along with her crappy make up job melt down, at the hot humid beach.

“Byatch what de fuck youse a-talking ha-bout?” demanded Sussa, as she stood up over Jan.

Now nose to nose with a pissed off Italia, Jan honestly but sarcastically stated “look Peperoni Girl Milt and I are not exclusive. He fucks A LOT of hot Babes, even while you thought, YOU were the only thing on his dinner plate”

The Italia Hotty got lip to lip and nose to nose with Jan “Ho kay Blondie Blonde, let’s practice our foreplay Mommy Mommy kissas for the Big funny movie we do. OK?”

“OK, now you are talking” said a Pie-eyed drunk Janice “let’s suck face”
« Last Edit: August 17, 2021, 09:05:02 PM by Fetish Clown »
Is it real or is it Fetish Clown? I like cat fights, wrestling, mixed, sexfights, cat balling, face sitting, scissors, Alien twists, sci-fi fetish, Monsters Vampires, foot, leg, upskirt and other sexy fetish. YES I do CUSTOMS

Offline Fetish Clown

• Fetish Clown
Re: Custom Celeb CatFight Story Part 1 HOT SUMMER HEAT
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2021, 08:40:44 PM »
part 1 continued

With that the round one gong started as Sussa slammed herself into Jan while biting her lip at the same instance.

Jan now knew words were useless. The bite was painful but nothing near requiring stiches or even a first aid kit. Jan chomped down into a conjoining jaw lock as their bodies and limbs entwined and fell on the couch.

Jan thought OK now that she is on top, she has proved her point.

NOPE, as Jan squirmed to get out from under the equal sized diva, she felt her little Italia manicure digging into her scalp.

“OH fuck you don’t” growled Jan as she rolled catball style onto the heavy duty coffee table with Sussa conjoined to her like a Siamese twin as both 60's starlets began to strip and rip at each other, with even more biting and clawing.

Fuck it thought Jan I will fuck up this nut job and get another partner for the Movie.

Off the table and onto the floor rolled the nasty catball of ripped nylon-cloth and clawed flesh.

This time Jan was on top, but still inhaling the mix of Sussa’s wine breath and rose petal perfume mixed with the equally alcoholic breath of Jan and the spring flower scent of her full body babe splash.

Now things got nasty as Jan slapped while Sussa punched up then grabbed a wine bottle and tried to hammer Jan’s head with it,
Fuck thought Jan this bitch wants to kill me already!

They struggled on the ground momentarily grinding pussy lips into one another, which gave Jan the ability to loose the bottle out of a titillated and drunk Sussa’s right hand, throwing it clear out of the Lounge,
They then tangled up tight again, rolling in a big Diva catball back onto the table then thumping  across the floor and down the stairs just as the rain started.

Fuck me maybe I can drown this crazy bitch thought Jan, as she began to motor boat the stunned Italia, that had become dazzed after knocking her head with Jan’s help on several steps on the way out of the Lounge.

She had heard Sussa secretly loved her tits and was apparently bi-sexual like Jan.

“OHHH FUCK YOU SLUT “screamed Jan as one Sussaphia Masarassa-molli dug in with her pearly whites into Jan's right TIT, until Sussa felt Jan’s claws caress the outside of her eyes.

Sussa released her chompers but the fight had entered into a WAM WAM BAM BAM thank you MAM, soaked and Wildly rotating biting ripping body locked rolling bitch of a catfight.

The sound of thunder echoed off in the distance as the rain began to take monsoon dimensions, filling up part of the beach as the two toned flesh ball rolled into and out of the sandy wet goo.

Their clothes were shredded wet sand rags now, both covered in sand from head to toe as they rotated back and forth towards the Nude Beach entrance, remaining body locked and jaw locked. Nose to nose and wet twat pressed into wet hairy twat, with the Mama Mia ending up on top once again.

MORE 2nd Half and HOT NASTY conclusion SexFight on the Beach>>>
« Last Edit: August 17, 2021, 09:16:25 PM by Fetish Clown »
Is it real or is it Fetish Clown? I like cat fights, wrestling, mixed, sexfights, cat balling, face sitting, scissors, Alien twists, sci-fi fetish, Monsters Vampires, foot, leg, upskirt and other sexy fetish. YES I do CUSTOMS

Offline Fetish Clown

• Fetish Clown
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2021, 08:45:30 PM »
one more rolling pic LOL

Sorry if the quality is not up to anyone particular standards.  Bear in mind these are stills from animations :)
Also we wanted a sexy night look, kinda like the original Heat of the Summer but way more visible.Most patrons seemed to like it a lot :)
Lots more at Jane's Patreon Site off of my site
« Last Edit: August 17, 2021, 09:17:37 PM by Fetish Clown »

Offline Ginny38

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
    • Kim & Ginny's Bedtime Stories
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2021, 05:06:47 PM »
How are these characters celebrities?

I ask myself that very same question every time I see a "reality" show or see a magazine cover at the checkout line.
A better question might be, "How are these characters ANY DIFFERENT than most other celebrities?"

Offline Fetish Clown

• Fetish Clown
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2021, 04:12:37 PM »

Yes, the person requesting this custom was satisfied.  We are not using their real names for obvious legal concerns.  Also Jane has done customs for people and the avatar/model used was a dead ringer, but people never put two and two together LOL.
The blonde here does not line up, but the Italian Babe was pretty accurate, per the client.
They are from the 50-60's but in an alternate time line.

Offline Fetish Clown

• Fetish Clown
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2021, 04:18:50 PM »

I ask myself that very same question every time I see a "reality" show or see a magazine cover at the checkout line.
A better question might be, "How are these characters ANY DIFFERENT than most other celebrities?"
Ya LOL too true, but like I said above. The customer was real happy with the 50's 60's hotty above that was Italian :)  The Blonde he thought was a bit too skinny.  Hint I had her driving as she was kinda a lousy driver in real life, and the two of them did have a bit of a verbal tangle at a party, The Italian was a bit jealous of the blonde's boobs in real life tabloid history.  BUT how did you like that CAR?!?! Perfect for carrying a pair of two big boobed starlets. Check the Bumper :)
« Last Edit: August 19, 2021, 04:26:56 PM by Fetish Clown »

Offline bloodshot

« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2021, 04:29:22 AM »

I second that question, why is this in the celebrity section?

Offline goro

« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2021, 04:45:53 AM »
"How are these characters ANY DIFFERENT than most other celebrities?"

They are ACTUALLY fictional? I hardly recognize half of the people that are considered 'celebrities' now, but I can at least acknowledge that they actually exist, and are mostly human as far as I can tell.

I could have sworn there was a sub-forum for content like this, but after looking apparently not. It would definitely fit better in the "Catfight , Boxing & Wrestling Stories" section than here though.

Offline Fetish Clown

• Fetish Clown
« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2021, 07:02:58 AM »
"How are these characters ANY DIFFERENT than most other celebrities?"

They are ACTUALLY fictional? I hardly recognize half of the people that are considered 'celebrities' now, but I can at least acknowledge that they actually exist, and are mostly human as far as I can tell.

I could have sworn there was a sub-forum for content like this, but after looking apparently not. It would definitely fit better in the "Catfight , Boxing & Wrestling Stories" section than here though.

I cannot make it any clearer than I have already.  Client wanted two Movie Stars from the 50-60's.  Without defaming their names, one was an Italian born Movie Star, the other a Platinum Blonde, the latter beauty is no longer with us.  So yes they are celebs, but I do not do stories and stick a persons name in living or deceased.  You can get your A$$ sued off for that.  I will not tell you whom they are supposed to be, except the Stars they are based on,  did hang out together a fair bit. Both were born in the mid 1930's.
With regards to the story itself, they are from another dimension even.  Of note the Italian was caught in a famous photo starring at the Blondes Boobs. This is what my older Client dreamed about.  A Catfight between the two buxom Women.  The Italian is still alive while the Blonde American, known as the Classic Platinum Blonde is not.  It is supposed to be based on two celebs and that's that, but not blasting their name all over the story.  Myself although I have done a few catfight stories, I have never done one with an actual celebs name.  I always felt it was too risky.  Now these two I had to make from scratch so they are not professional dead ringers like the models attached here ... and I have done customs for guys using dead ringers, but I never say their actual names.  These are simply avatar models with facial beauty points that may look a lot like someone, but really do/are not. Very similar to someone perhaps but that is where it ends, or should. Also my Clown Avatar is based on a famous TV Show Character from the 60's 70's and without the Clown makeup is a dead ringer for him.  It is really getting too easy to make Models/avatars that can look almost exactly like someone.  I enjoy my fetish but keep defamatory modus operando out of it  :)
« Last Edit: August 22, 2021, 07:09:31 AM by Fetish Clown »