News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Mom Vs Daughter

• 2 Replies

Offline bigarthut

• bigger Is Better !
Mom Vs Daughter
« on: August 18, 2021, 10:59:20 AM »
Now I have seen lots of fights and been in lots of fights have never really seen or igamined a mother and daughter fighting  until last weekend, now I know this mother and daughter Maggie & Donna & they go to the track with me & my wife to walk and exercise. It seems there constantly arguing back and froth for the stupidist reasons andthing just to disagree and agrue,  last week I jokenly told them you tw just need to figh tit out already and they just looked at me and smiled and that was pretty much then end of that conversation. Now my wife went out of town Thursday  to visit a sick relative so I had  the next 4 days off to drink & be lazy and do nothing, Friday night atound 5 I get a call from Donna asking me if I could come over her and her mom needed my help with somemthing.

I wasn't doing anything so I agreed and headed over there house wondering what they needed help with, now when I got there and fould out what they needed help with I almost died because they decided to take me advice and fight. Now when I said that I was joking but they took me serious so I kind of felt responsible for what was about happen, I told them my wife would not like me coming over here watching you two fight and Maggie said we know she's out of town and this is private she wont find out we just need you to referee the fight. I have to be honest both mother and daughter and pretty hot so I decided hey sure I'll referee and also get to see a great fight. Now Maggie is 51 yrs old 5'6 around 155 pounds and Donna is 24 5'9 around 190 pounds so it was pretty close in size I had just never imagines a daugher fighting her mom but with these two and the way they argue it's not that hard to believe.

We had something to drink and then we all went into the living room as I noticed all the furniture moved to one side of the room , Maggie told me make yourself at home were gonna go chance fo rthe fight as I kind of wondered what they were changing into. Few minutes later out comes Donna wearing black shorts a sports bra her whole entime belly was on full view what asexy sight !, few seconds later out comed Maggie also in shorts but wearing a cut off shirt showing off her whole belly area and she was also smokin hot this was like a fantasy cometrue for me to see them going at it. We discussed the rules and my only job was to raise the winners arm when it was over I WAS NOT to interfear or stop the fight for any reason, I agreed to there rules and I grabbed a seat in the corner as they stood fame to face smiling as they shook hands before the fight .

I kind of had a feeling how this was gonna go Donna sorry to say was gonna give her mom a good working over and that's sad but also kind of hot. it started ot with some trash talk back and forth then a little pushing back and forth they they got into it grabbing hair and pulling hair and pushing back and forth with a lot of cursing and yelling. Donna pushed her mom back up against the wall and putting her left arm under her chin and sending a hard punch deep into Maggie's belly as Maggies eyes opened wide doubling up as Donna started to laughm Donna screamed " you have no idea how long I have wanted to do that !".

Donna pulled up Maggie by the hair smacking her tits side to side as maggie was doing her best to block the attack but Donna was fast and ruthless in her attack, I asked a few times ok thats enough they both told me no it's not over as Donna pulled her mom's hair from side to side. It was a one sided fight as Donna every chance she got punched her mom's tits they the belly then the ribs as it looked like this was gonna be over pretty fast as Maggie was getting a good working over, I told Donna eas up that's your mom she told me no she wanted to fight were gonna fight so I guess this fight was maggie's idea. I was so turned on watching the fight everytime Donna punched her mom I got turned on more and more but also felt sad that it had to come to this a mother and daughter fighting.

Maggie finally dropped to her knees both hands holding her belly as I quess it was over but I was wrong Donna pulled up her mom grabbing hold of her top ripping it wide open exposing Maggies sexy tits as Maggie looked at me totally embarrassed as she covered her tits, that did not stop Donna as Maggie covered her tits Donna pounded away on her belly each punch lifting Maggie to her toes  and crying out.. I got up and decided ok thats enough as Maggie slowly got up telling me go sit down this is not over but the way Maggie looked I think it was over. Maggie backed away one hand holding her belly as Donna told her just give up mom it's over , Maggie gave her the finger really pissing off Donna as  Donna charged at her mom full force and without warning Maggie send a viscious kick up catching Donna deep in her lower belly. Donna's eyes opened wide as she instantly doubled up as Maggie went after her sending a hard knee up into her daughters chest.

Donna fell back against the wal as Maggie waisted no time in sending a super hard right fist into her daughters lower belly as Maggie screamed I know your weak spot bitch. it was obvious Donna's weak spot was her sexy belly as maggie wasyed no time in going after it everychance she got. Donna's belly was fire red as she tried to back away but Maggie went straigh tat her and grabbed hol dof her daughters spors bra ripping if off her as Donna screamed no  mom please stop. I was speechless seeing Donna's sexy tits and pinknipples as Mggie grabbed her daughters tits pulling them apart and started to ram her knee over and over into Donna's big sexy belly.

After about 4 or 5 knees to the belly maggie stopped letting her daughter drop to all fours, I decided ok this has gone on long enough as Maggie told me not yet ! as she send a kick up into her daughters belly flipping Donna over onto her back on the floor. Maggie stood over her looking down as she told Donna don't you remember bitch I use to fight in mexico thats something I never know, Donna laid there topless and crying as she told her mom ok I give up as Maggie put her foot on Donna's check looking down at her laughing and just as I was about to get up Maggie stomped her foot down really hard three times into Donna belly as Donna screamed in pain. Maggie told me ok now it's over as I raised her hand in victory  as we helped Donna up off the floor as she ran into her room crying. Maggie gave me a kiss thanked me for the help and I left there hours so turned on as I wondered if this was over or they'll call me again next time they fight all I can do is hope so .
BIGGER IS BETTER

Offline bigarthut

• bigger Is Better !
Re: Mom Vs Daughter
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2021, 10:28:13 AM »
they both know my wife so I was surprised when they invited me over, i hope my wife never finds out about it
BIGGER IS BETTER

Offline carolsingapore76

• God Member
Re: Mom Vs Daughter
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2021, 01:34:15 AM »
you lucky fella
me into wrestling, catfighting, erotic, tagteam, fun , rough tough, all at the same time if possible lol dont matter who win so long its good let me know if ur interested in chatting or more..5'7" 160

BTW it be nice if you can reply to messages