News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

JasmineG vs BustyJasmine(Sex war of the two Jasmines)

• 25 Replies

Offline Cathrin_sexfights

Re: JasmineG vs BustyJasmine(Sex war of the two Jasmines)
« Reply #15 on: November 26, 2016, 02:20:29 PM »
will this ever happen? We all are waiting :P

Offline Alex_Sfights

« Reply #16 on: November 27, 2016, 10:49:39 AM »
will this ever happen? We all are waiting :P
I'm still waiting for you so we can finish our fight, bitch!!
Trillian: Alex_Sfights

Offline speed

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: November 27, 2016, 04:10:07 PM »
Oh my weaker counterpart Jasmine, the fact you said you don't normally to these public threads but felt compelled to reply to your superior here tells me 1 out of 3 things.

Possibilities...
1. You love the excitement, trill, and exhilarating rush of us two big busty blonde Jasmines clashing. The hot rush you feel of my sexy figure on yours as we fight it out to be the top Jasmine of fcf.
2. In your warped delusional head, you felt coming here and publicly taunting me thought that was gonna make me back off.. Ha! HAHAHAHAH!! I say that!
3. You felt threaten by me, by my large looming presence that I may very well cast over you. The thought of another bustier, hotter, sexual hunger driven Jasmine might soon take your top spot.

How should I finish this sex war between us Jasmine? Should I make those big tits cream? Grinding our large tits together, harden nipples sliding all over our battling glistened globes as tits get sore and the pleasure builds and builds... till its so immense you yell out in sheer delight. Body trembles as I'm greeted by your warm gushing milk. A wide smile on my face as I'm engulfed by your titty juice, showering me in my victory by your flowing milk.

Or perhaps I should titty fuck you to sexual submission, pumping my big tits on that swollen opened wide fuckhole. My rock solid nipple rubbing against that erect horny clit getting my nips wet. I'm gonna looovve feeling your dripping juices trickling down my bigger tits as I titty fuck your vulnerable cxnt till it gives in to the better Jasmine.

After all is said and done, I'm gonna lie on my back, open my legs wide, grab you by your blonde hair and shove your face deep into my dominate womanhood. Your gonna eat your word AND me vigorously.   

This begs for a Large strap on to be used on the loser... Speed

Offline Busty zara

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: December 23, 2016, 07:11:20 AM »
No match, Jasmine G is G cup whereas busty Jasmine is DD cup i think. so there is no way in hell that busty Jasmine can beat Jasmine G. Jasmine G is bigger and from the looks of it denser and firmer as well.
Titfights!!

Offline BustyJasmine

« Reply #19 on: December 23, 2016, 12:50:44 PM »
And maybe if it were purely a titfight you'd be right Zara, but it is far FAR from only that. So I guess that makes you wrong.
Queen of Sexfighting

Offline BigMommaJoanie

• God Member
  • Wanna rassle?
« Reply #20 on: January 21, 2017, 02:35:34 AM »
Jasmine's gonna suffer.  ;-)

Online Satyress

• Go with the flow - the struggle leads to extasy.
    • Sexfighters
« Reply #21 on: January 22, 2017, 01:22:07 AM »
Whenever I want to read something really sexy - I don't have to go any farther than this thread. 
Ultimate fantasy?  Endurance SEXfight  taking and giving all, and after hours to days, breaking the other with nothing but pure pleasure.

Prior IST World Sexfight Champion

sexfighters.bdsmlr.com

Offline BustyJasmine

« Reply #22 on: January 22, 2017, 10:33:01 AM »
It's a shame she never backed up her words. These new era girls are a whole bunch of fucking hot air. (Yeah that goes for every new profile with 'Curvy or Curves' in it made this month. )
« Last Edit: January 22, 2017, 11:15:35 AM by BustyJasmine »
Queen of Sexfighting

Offline BustyJasmine

« Reply #23 on: January 23, 2017, 08:04:50 AM »
Alpha male? I like the sound of your title. Should make another man admit that publically somewhere for us to enjoy. :)
Queen of Sexfighting

Offline ShuvrowGW

• Any Nude Combat (M2M/F2F/Couple2Couple)
« Reply #24 on: December 12, 2021, 08:33:41 AM »
Nude Duel of Jasmines!!!

Wow. I will be ready to be the neutral Referee of your 10 round Woman to Woman nude duel. Nosefight, Tonguefight, Titfight, Clitfight, Fuckfight, Spitfight, Cumfight, Sexfight, Assfight and Tribfight will be the rounds of your match. I wish I could!

My Trillian:  ShuvrowGW.
- Shuvrow GW (Bangladeshi Nude Wrestler)
Whatsapp +8801781625702

Offline rogueneitor

• God Member
  • Amateur ciberfighter and drawer
    • My devianart
« Reply #25 on: December 30, 2021, 01:20:56 AM »
I think Jasmine G was scared of face Busty Jasmine...