News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Fight at the Pool House -Bella vs Erin

• 21 Replies

BellaLux

Re: Fight at the Pool House -Bella vs Erin
« Reply #15 on: August 14, 2021, 05:18:52 PM »
Throwing my knee at Erin's chest, this would be a fight ending blow should it land. Erin raises her left arm and angles my knee out of the way at the last moment, sparing her the consequence of a devastating blow. She throws a right fist at my crotch, but as she angles my knee away with her body, it turns me just enough so that her punch lands on my hip bone. I hope she liked how that felt. She doesn't seem to be the sharpest tool in the shed. As she recoils her hand, she opens her fist and scratches me down my left leg. "Ohhhhh, you bitch" Her nails raking down my leg definitely stung and burned, but if she thinks I am going to be stopped by some silly cat-fighting scratching, she has another thing coming.

Still in a standing position with Erin on her knees, and now fuming mad that she marked my body with her nails. I'm determined to make her pay for doing that. I reach down with my left hand and grab her by the hair, not yanking or pulling, just holding her head in place. With my right, I send down an open handed karate chop toward the side of her neck while holding her head in place by the hair. "Scratching isn't going to win this fight, Erin you stupid slut. Take this bitch!" As my blow is on it's way towards her scrawny pencil neck. "This is how we do it in Texas, bitch!"
« Last Edit: August 14, 2021, 05:22:11 PM by BellaLux »

Offline Erin Lee

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: August 14, 2021, 06:20:46 PM »
Starting to get VERY frustrated as yet another attempted shot misses it's target and as it does you grab hold of my hair and aim a chop to the side of my neck. This isn't easy to do even with my hair being held. One thing about hair, it's not made out of steel so there is nothing to stop me pushing up off my knees and taking the chop on my shoulder. It does hurt but it's hardly fight ending. While this is going on...and it happens in the blink of an eye i wind up my right fist and drive it towards your temple. Anticipating that you will avoid this shot as well i lift my left hand and look to drag my nails right across your face. I may not be the sharpest knife in the drawer but i do know how much a face rake hurts!

BellaLux

« Reply #17 on: August 14, 2021, 06:43:27 PM »
Missing your neck with my karate chop and hitting you in the shoulder gives me some satisfaction. I know it will later leave a bruise, although it wasn't the blow I wanted to land. I see your right fist coming towards my temple and I decide to bring my head forward as you get to a standing position. I thrust my head forward trying to bring the crown of my forehead hard into the bridge of your nose in a "Scottish Kiss," something I'm sure you're quite familiar with. As I move my head forward, your fist misses behind my head but you are able to get your left hand up between us and take my headbutt onto your hand. Your hand is in a perfect position to rake your nails down my face. It definitely hurts and is a bit humiliating for me that I allowed you to do that, but you'll certainly pay a dear price for doing so. As your left hand scratches my face, and since we are fighting in close proximity now. I grab your left hand by the wrist and try to pull it back from my face. Instinctively, I raise up my left knee at your crotch, hoping to connect with my knee directly onto your pubic bone at point blank range.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2021, 06:46:32 PM by BellaLux »

Offline Erin Lee

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: August 16, 2021, 09:17:59 AM »
Now the action starts to get a bit more frantic and very intense. I thought this bitch would be easy but she is far from that. As i go to rake her face she makes my task somewhat easier by trying to nut me in the face, lucky for me that i managed to stop her. I hear a groan as my nails slice into your flesh, whatever happens now you will not be looking so pretty for a while and when anyone asks what happened you'll be able to say..."Erin Lee did this to me" just try not to sob when you say it.
Now we are fighting at close quarters, you grab hold of my wrist and pull me tightly up against you, our bellies slap together and those tits you are so proud of get slammed into by mine. You go to nail my crotch with your knee but we are so close together that it's your thigh rather than your knee that lands. On a different day and in different circumstances i could enjoy this situation, it's uncomfortable but no where near what you had planned.
Now it's my turn, i grab your left wrist and then look to drive my forehead into your unguarded face...one good turn deserving of another. We are close together so i don't get a whole lot of power into the butt so hopefully before you can recover your poise i launch another headbutt towards your face, this time letting go of your wrist and driving my fist towards your neck.

Offline Erin Lee

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: August 18, 2021, 04:59:06 PM »
The fight seems to have come to an end, not the way we wanted for sure but so be it. I would like to thank everyone who voted or commented be it for me or Bella. I hope you enjoyed the action.

Offline Leeann54

• God Member
  • Female catfighter and wrestler exotic matches
« Reply #20 on: August 20, 2021, 03:57:14 PM »

Thank you for a entertaining poll bella
Female catfighter  and wrestler  imatches  with smother finished

Offline Leeann54

• God Member
  • Female catfighter and wrestler exotic matches
« Reply #21 on: August 20, 2021, 06:31:56 PM »
Oh no!!
Bellalux left the forum, it's a shame ...
This girl was adorable.
Well done Erin for your victory.

Yes. Demetra  i agree Bella was adorable  a shame that she left the  forum
« Last Edit: August 20, 2021, 06:34:41 PM by Leeann54 »
Female catfighter  and wrestler  imatches  with smother finished