News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Amanda's Birthday Present Part 1

• 1 Replies

Offline ooreach

• God Member
  • I love competitive sexfights. Pain and pleasure.
Amanda's Birthday Present Part 1
« on: August 17, 2021, 05:57:46 PM »
Amanda’s Birthday Present.
(Amanda in Red, Lindsey in Green) 

“It’s your birthday, sit back and relax”.  She had made that statement and Dale heard the familiar sound of handcuffs clicking to his wrists. He was, once again, handcuffed to their bed. His hot sexy brown haired goddess was straddling him and her tiny body was now in control. He was powerless allowing himself to be handcuffed.
   They had been dating for several months and this was one of his favorite roleplaying games they both enjoyed. She had a violent side and it excited him. She reached behind him and stroked his large rod “ you going to submit to me, boy? Or Am I going to have to MAKE you be a good boy?”
Before he could answer their bedroom door opened, startling him.  A equally young brown haired girl had entered the room “ I want him. Leave now, b*tch.”
Amanda turned to look at Dale and said “ I knew I couldn’t keep you to myself for long, but I am not going to go without a fight.”
Dale was dumbfounded and quickly began to ramble “ I ‘ve never seen this women before.”
Amanda in a strange voice yelled “ don’t lie to me, I’ve known about you two for a while.”
She got off her boyfriend and stood up, leaping off the bed “ I will fight you for him.”
The other women dropped her purse and said “ fine by me.”
As Dale began to freak out as both women began to circle each other with raised hands, two nimble tiny lioness’ about to attack.   Both shot looks at him and then to each other until Amanda yelled “time out”.
Lindsey lowered her arms and Amanda turned to Dale and her angry look turned to a smile “ relax babe, happy birthday, now shut the f*ck up and let us entertain you.” She winked and Dale smiled.
She turned back to her “advisory” and both raised manicured nailed hands like extended claws toward each other.
Both where the same short height, with equally dark hair and eyes. Even their builds where similar as they rushed together with fingers interlocking and palms pressed together.
Amanda was in her red sweater with black leggings and Lindsey in a green sweater with black leggings. Both where bare footed.
They struggled around the bedroom  squealing and grunting “he is my man, you can’t have him.” “We will see about that.”
They both flung themselves on the bed Dale was handcuffed to and began to roll on top of each other causing their brown hair to meld together and both pretty heads rested next to the other. 
Arms wrapped around the other as sexy legs grapevined together. Red and green sweaters pressed together as they rolled their sweaters began to rise pressing equally sexy bare bellies together.
Amanda ended up on top until Lindsey managed to push her off and ended up on top between Amanda’s spread legs.
Amanda wrapped her legs around Lindsey’s waist and clasped her pretty feet together and began to squeeze causing Lindsey to gasp.
“I got you now, b*tch.” Amanda panted.
Lindsey pressed her palms on the bed trying to lift her petite body off the bed and ended up taking Amanda, who was clinging to her, off the bed by several inches.
Her arms began to shake from the added weight and she ended up crashing down causing both to let out a gasp of air.
“Lucky your tits are as soft as mine, kinda like air bags” Amanda gasped.  She still held on to Lindsay as Lindsay tried to struggle.  “I’m overheating in my sweater.”  She grunted from the squeezing she was taking from Amanda’s legs around her.
“You give?” Amanda gasped from her physical exertion.
Lindsey tried to struggle for a few moments but gasped “ I don’t think I have a choice, for this round. Your little legs are lethal.”
They both relaxed and soon rolled off each other and got up from the bed. Both looked at Dale.
Lindsey looked at Dale’s exposed sword and smiled “ I can see why you wanted to give him a nice birthday present.”
Amanda smiled at Dale and then turned back to Lindsey smacking her “ just remember this is roll playing, b*tch.”
She proceeded to take her sweater off exposing her firm and ample c cup breasts.
Lindsey smiled and took her own sweater off exposing her equally ample tits.
She tossed her sweater to the side and both turned to face Dale “you want to see round two?” Dale looked at both topless women with the biggest smile he could muster.
Lindsey smiled “ I bet the only thing he wishes is that his hands where free so he could ‘help’ us.”
She reached out and attempted to touch his throbbing manhood but was checked by Amanda as she had her hand smacked away “ look, but don’t touch.”
Lindsey turned to Amanda and said “sorry, just testing the waters. I don’t think Dale would mind.”
They moved together with hands interlocked “Yeah, but I would mind.” Amanda grunted.
Now both bare breasted women struggled around the dimly lit bedroom petite but large breasts giggling with their physical exertion. Gravity had not won against their youthful early 20’s form.  They soon locked up pressing bodies together.
Amanda let out a yelp as she felt hands pulling her hair hard, forcing her head back. “Ouch!”
She felt her hold loosing from the force and pain until she heard Dale yell “ pull her hair, babe!”
Amanda grunted “ yeah, pull my hair, b*tch.”
It took her several moments to gain her senses but soon   her hands felt her rivals equally large mane of hair and soon she was pulling equally with all her 125 pound might.
Chests mashed together as each yanked hard with all their tiny might. Gritting teeth from the pain both locked eyes as they staggered around the bedroom.
“This wasn’t part of the plan” Amanda growled as she bore her brown eyes into Lindsey’s. “ Well, plans can change.”  Lindsey growled back.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2021, 06:03:56 PM by ooreach »

Offline cflover

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Re: Amanda's Birthday Present Part 1
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2021, 02:31:05 PM »
Continue, please...