News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Commissioner Clash

• 3 Replies

Offline Wildthing2001

• The King of the Ring
Commissioner Clash
« on: October 15, 2021, 06:11:34 AM »
  So you are not goanna make good on your promise to punish Larender for what she did to my wrestler %u201CBarbie shouts into the phone turning a bright shade of red. Come on calm down Barb I gave her a good tongue lashing and benched Larender for a couple of weeks to teach her a lesson. And she%u2019s no longer the junior champion since her despicable behavior after the match against Wolf %u201Cthe voice on the other side of the call laughs bringing the 96th commissioners blood pressure even higher than it was when she started the conversation. How dare you insult my fucking intelligence Sandy, giving your cheating ass junior champion a couple of weeks off before she defends her title isn%u2019t punishment , and it%u2019s not like you stripped her of the title Larender was beaten fair and square and lost it%u201D Barbie corrects the 760 commissioner who for once has no retort.

What's the matter Sandy cat got your tongue or is it still stuck up that cheating cxnts ass hole " Barbie laughs enjoying being on the other side of the teasing. Watch your fucking mouth red or you just may find my foot shoved in it, don%u2019t forget I%u2019m not some old washed up wannabe like you bitch. And both you and I know that little suck up ass kissing junior champion of yours got lucky. I bet he couldn't beat my girl twice "Sandy's diatribe is interrupted by Barbie who cuts her off angering the rival commissioner. Fuck off bitch I ain't putting my top draw in some kind of dog and pony show against your steroid up poor excuse for a female fighter" Barbie informs Sandy before she can finish her sentence . So now you're a big or should I say a little tough chick who thinks she can talk to me any old way she wants.

You%u2019re lucky I%u2019m not there right now or I would beat the shit out of your tiny ass bitch %u201Cthe blonde threatens voice raising just like her temper. Any time anywhere cxnt Ill be glad to put you in your place by sitting on your face making you beg for me to stop fucking you up the angry redhead shouts .Oh big fucking talk tramp tell you what I'm on my way over to you right now and we are going to settle this the old fashion way a good old catfight with the winner getting whatever they want from the loser , so be ready to get all of that bozo hair ripped out of your head " Barbie starts to accept Sandy's challenge only to be greeted by a dial tone as her hated rival hangs up on her angering the 96 the commissioner even more than she already is.

BANG BANG BANG Barbie starts at the sudden loud noise forgetting that all complex commissioners have cadre Blanche when it comes to entering complex buildings. Open up bitch time to have your fat ass handed to you" a familiar voice screams again banging on Barbie's thick oak wood door which both know it's no way she will be able to knock down. Hang on cxnt don't be in such a hurry to get your cellulite ass whipped" Barbie laughs taking another minute before opening up her office door.
 Welcome to your demise bitch" she says stepping back allowing Sandy to enter who lets the heavy door slam behind her. Ok bitch now what was all of that shit you were talking "the big blonde says stepping towards Barbie shedding her overcoat to reveal that she is just wearing a skimpy lingerie. Hold on a minute cxnt it's not that I don't want to kick your old hag ass but we are goanna do this the right way follow me Barbie informs the blonde who does as ordered knowing exactly where they are heading. The duo walk thru the hidden hallway silent not bothering to waste their breath on trash talk knowing that they will need every ounce of energy they have to defeat their hated soon to be opponent who although both have bad mouthed know just how capable each is of administering pain.

The two frenemies exit the hallway entering the lone lit room at the end which just happens to be Barbie's personal gym / training room. She clicks a hidden switch which slides the far wall aside revealing a matted grappling ring. Go limber up and then we will settle our 'differences in my little romper room. Sandy nods slowly sashaying over raising her large leg propping it up against the stretching pole that runs the length of the gym. No rush you still got to strip down and take my word don't wear to much because I don't want to have too many items to rip from your flabby Irish rump Sandy informs Barbie who smiles as she sheds her business suit. The busty short redhead stands in black bra panties and garters glaring at Sandy whose mouth has dropped wide open never expecting her adversary to have such a tight toned body. The big 48 EE blonde self-consciously starts to fidget with her black lace bra trying to push her sagging watermelon sized tits up higher. Those two sacks of potatoes ain't ever going sit that again so stop trying and go over there to the far side of the room, the blue corner will be yours%u201D the smug Irish pixie laughs knowing how sensitive Sandy is about her natural large assets.

The blonde growls taking a predatory step towards her hated rival catching herself turning to stride over towards the blue square. So what%u2019s the stakes I mean what do I get out of this besides kicking your little boyish can around the room" Sandy sneers knowing how sensitive her opponent is about what some consider a flat behind.

Well not that you have a chance of beating me lard ass but when I win I want you to publicly acknowledge that my Complex is superior to yours. Sandy smiles nodding agreement walking back over to Barbie looking down at her shorter opponent looking her square in the eye. And what I want after I kick your skanky ass is that my junior champion faces yours in a winner take all match. Whoever wins takes home both junior titles which they can keep and display or defend for six months. Of course any and all profits made from any match would be kept and split between the winner and the complex commissioner " the blonde explains with glee just knowing that with Lavender holding the 96 th complex junior championship belt the dollars would come rolling in.

What's the matter cat got your tongue Barbie wheres all of the bravado and shit now kind of look like your chickening out Sandy teases as the redhead mulls over her offer not wanting to put Wolf in the predicament of having to accept a title defense (something he wouldn't have to do anyway since Larender is not on the 96th complex roster) against a challenger from a whole different complex.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2021, 06:27:17 AM by Wildthing2001 »

Offline Wildthing2001

• The King of the Ring
Re: Commissioner Clash
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2021, 06:18:06 AM »
What the fuck am I thinking first of all I’m not losing to that big bag of wind and second of all Wolf would welcome the chance to prove that his victory over Larender wasn’t luck or just a fluke. Ok bitch you’re on and don’t cry after I kicked your ass and then just to prove a point I have Wolf beat Larender again and take home both bells” Barbie informs Sandy ordering her over to her corner so that they can say the match. The blonde laughs as she walks away telling Barbie how much fun it’s going to be feeling her hands around her skinny chicken neck when she lambasted from behind by the commissioner. Barbie rams her knee into the big boob blondes back sending her staggering forward crashing into what is fortunately the padded wall. Fucking cheating cun…” Sandys cursing is cut short as Barbie reaches around clawing the blondes hanging utters eliciting high pitched wails as she digs her fingers into the blondes pliable mounds.

The redhead then releases Sandy’s boobs latching onto her bra pulling it up freeing Sand’s bodacious breast using the garment to try and choke the rival commissioner out dragging the big blonde to her feet running her head first into the wall hoping to finish her bigger opponent quickly. If not for the padding this strategy probably would have work but somehow Sandy withstands the head banging going on the attack herself throwing her foot back catching Barbie between the legs.

The pussy punishing blast stops the redheaded wrecker in her tracks freeing her opponent hands releasing Sandy’s top going to her attack kitty. Fucking bitch “is all Barbie can squeak out before Sandy reaches back grabbing two handfuls of fiery crimson locks flipping her over her shoulder sending Barbie flying thru the air landing flat on her back where she doesn’t stay for long. Her angered assailant drags Barbie back to her feet challenging the redhead to fight” Come on cxnt show me what you got...ah shit” Sandy cries as Barbie latches onto her golden tresses returning the blondes hair attack.
 Both tug tear and rip trying to keep their promise to bald the other with Sandy seemingly getting the best of her smaller opponent. Little redheaded dirty fighting cxnt “Sandy screams, Fucking fake blonde cow titty cxnt ” is Barbie’s retort as both dig their talons into the others ample bosoms eliciting mournful cries from their opponent.
 The big blonde uses her height advantage to bear down first pulling her foes tits up then raking her sharp nails down the redhead’s teats. Cries of anguish echoes around the office as Barbie finds herself on the losing end of the hair pulling battle swung around thrown against be wall colliding back first sliding down to sit wind knocked from her curvy frame Barbie is besieged by her towering rival. Aww come on now Barbie don’t tell me that being commissioner has made you this soft “Sandy teases as dragging the redhead up by her curly crimson locks. I” BANG “TOLD “YOU ‘BANG “NOT’ BANG” TO ‘BANG” FUCK’ BANG” WITH’BANG” ME” Sandy screams extenuating every word by banging Barbie’s head against the wall not giving her smaller opponent a chance to recover.
The big blonde grabs Barbie by her crimson mane snap marring her back to the mat. Damn girl you been sitting on your fat ass too long you’ve gotten soft” the blonde teases repeating her hair mare again sending Barbie crashing to the canvas. The dizzy redhead then finds herself lifted trapped in a reverse bear hug as her rival tries to crush the fight from her. FUCK “Barbie cries as Sandy suddenly drops bringing her captives tail bone down onto her knee. Not satisfied with her spine rattling move Sandy lifts Barbie again preparing to repeat her debilitating maneuver this is until Barbie reaches over her shoulder clawing her captors face gaining her freedom. The huge boob commissioner is forced to choose between trying to follow thru with a second spine buster risking permanent injury to her eyes or release her redheaded rival. Sandy wisely chooses the second option dropping her down rubbing at her eyes trying to restore her impaired vision.

Barbie takes the opportunity to go on the offensive ignoring the ringing in her head crawling up to a the still blinded 760 commissioner sending a forearm smash up between the blondes spread thighs not as Sandy sending her stumbling back  hands clutching her wounded pussy. Barbie tries to rise but pauses as the room starts to swim around her dropping back to her knees taking a much needed breather trying to clear her head. The effects of Sandy’s brutal head bashing clears as the blonde’s vision returns as both combatants force themselves to their feet glaring across the room spewing venom at each other.

Fucking fat ass stinking cxnt, I’m going to rip that fake blonde mop you call hair out by the root” Barbie screams. Cheating  Bitch I’m going to rip those little tatter tots you call tits off and stuff them down your stinking throat” is Sandy’s retort as both charge meeting in the center of the room latching onto their rivals chest digging their talons into the others ample bosoms. The big blonde uses her height advantage to bear down first pulling her foes tits up then raking her sharp nails down the redhead’s teats eliciting cries of anguish which echoes around the office as Barbie finds herself on the losing end of the tit fight. Swung around by her freckled melons the pint sized commissioner is thrown by her freckled boobs again slamming against the wall colliding back first sliding down to sit wind knocked from her body. Sandy than drags the redhead up by her curly crimson locks only to be met with a punch to her not so firm belly the unexpected blow doubling the big blonde over clutching her stomach as Barbie rises circling behind her teetering foe following up her belly bashing by punting her rival between the legs. The brutal kick which catches Sandy’s completely exposed plump kitty drops the blonde to her knees hands going straight to her mashed womanhood which for the second time tonight the victim of a paralyzing cxnt busting.

Barbie takes advantage of the rival commissioners compromising position stepping over the blonde wrapping her legs around Sandy’s neck. GIVE IT UP BITCH BEFORE I PUT YOUR FAT ASS OUT FOR GOOD” Barbie orders her trapped opponent who gags clawing at her hated foes thighs trying to gain release. But due to the fact that her redheaded assailant’s neck scissor has cut off her air passage cannot answer her demands if she wanted. Have it your way tramp “Barbie laughs tightening her leg choke causing salvia to dribble from the corner of Sandy’s mouth. It seems that the end is near for the big breasted blonde which is just what Barbie is thinking smiling like the cat who ate the canary when suddenly Sandy starts to rise powering up from her knees to a standing position. Barbie reaches down grabbing two handfuls of Sandy’s hair jerking the blonde’s head back and forth trying to force her back down as the blonde amazon carries her redheaded rival who still refuses to release her neck scissor along with her.

The expression on the little redheads face is priceless as she is lifted into the air now regretting not releasing her captive when she had the chance now trying to brace herself knowing what’s coming next. Sandy grabs her legs making sure that she cannot escape toppling backwards sending Barbie slamming down back first against the ground executing a sort of bone jarring reverse power bomb bouncing the back of the little pixy of a commissioner's head off the canvas leaving her seeing stars and even worse at the mercy of an angry amazon. Unable to put up any resistance Barbie finds herself again lifted into the air only to be deposited back down across Sandy’s knee sending paralyzing waves of pain thru her torso. Sandy smiles broadens as she pushes down on her trapped hated rivals thigh and neck forcing Barbie’s body bending further causing the wailing redhead to resemble  the letter “ U” as the blonde expertly applies her brutal back breaker.

Alright red I don’t want to hurt you anymore than necessary, so submit now and admit I’m the better woman and I’ll let you leave with just a little more than your pride bruised” Sandy teases as her spine sends knife like jolts of pain thru Barbie’s body leaving her limp laid across her abusers lap. No time for napping now cxnt” Sandy informs her moaning opponent pinching Barbie’s stiff pink left nipple bringing her back to the here and now to then reach down with her free hand sinking it into the redheads crotch. Brought back around in the most brutalizing fashion Barbie cries reach a fever pitch as Sandy’s pussy claw draws her submission. Smart choice bitch now it’s time to show your submissive ways like in the old days and don’t try no funny business or I’ll fucking cxnt you got it “Sandy tells her nodding prisoner sinking her nails into Barbie’s engorged clit.

The blonde conqueror then plops her big sweaty rump down upon Barbie’s face grinding until she reaches an earth shattering orgasm as she pinches and fingers the redhead’s pussy. Barbie is on the verge of cumming when all of a sudden Sandy stops her manipulations of her privates glaring down at the 96 th commissioners glazed visage informing Barbie “ Oh no bitch you lost you don’t get off “ to then rise dropping her heavy frame down crushing the smaller woman beneath her bulk. Sandy then stretches her long shapely legs entwining them with Barbie’s capturing her in a grapevine wrapping her arms around her redheaded rivals head stuffing her massive boobs down into her face. Trapped in a grapevine / breast smoother combination Barbie is helpless caught in her adversary’s clutches who doesn’t release her until she’s sure that the redhead is knocked out.

Sandy slowly rises standing over her defeated rival shaking her head in disgust before striding away grabbing her garments dressing quickly stopping at the entrance turning around taking out her phone snapping a few pics and a short minute video which she narrates. See this is what happens to bitches that think they can fuck with me “ Sandy sneers smiling knowing that she cannot make public the events that occurred today but will bring her joy just to take a look at them every now and then….

Offline Agraf

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2021, 06:13:57 PM »
I had to copy paste the story, and do plenty of editing to understand it. You typed too fast - and furious - and thus made the story more difficult to read.

I now believe that Wolf is a man, and that he defeated a woman in an intergender match, and that opens a new avenue to a story follow up. Sandy wanted a re-match of Wolf and Larender, and now that she was her catfight against Barbie, both wrestling commissioners are bound to watch a replay of that contested Wolf vs Larender match...

Nice setting for a third story, given both commissioners tempers, and their lustful inclinations to their respective junior champions. Anything can go when those four adjourn to Sandy's private rooms after the junior title rematch. I can't wait for the cumming episodes  :D

Offline Wildthing2001

• The King of the Ring
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2022, 02:36:01 AM »
Your right about Wolf being a male and yes there is a story of Parents battling Wolf , if wanted I will post along with Wolf / Late fee rematch. Just send me reply and I will do soon...