News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Voice Verification?

• 2 Replies

Offline charlir

• God Member
Voice Verification?
« on: November 17, 2023, 12:50:30 AM »
HI all. I have met and made a new friend who is looking into the possibility having wrestling matches, maybe catfights with other women in S Jersey/Philadelphia areas. I have heard and recomened  that probably the best thing for her to do would be to join the  group "Barbara's voice verification"? Anyone know anything about this? She seems to be serious about this at this time but isn't sure. But I don't want her to run into trouble with all the creeps and scammers out there. Any suggestions?

Offline lumberjack66

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
    • Honored to have a few stories at Fightsexy
Re: Voice Verification?
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2023, 09:24:51 PM »
HI all. I have met and made a new friend who is looking into the possibility having wrestling matches, maybe catfights with other women in S Jersey/Philadelphia areas. I have heard and recomened  that probably the best thing for her to do would be to join the  group "Barbara's voice verification"? Anyone know anything about this? She seems to be serious about this at this time but isn't sure. But I don't want her to run into trouble with all the creeps and scammers out there. Any suggestions?

Barbara's voice Verified group has been around maybe 20 years.  She had a web site called Combative Woman.  I think eventually Barbara kind of closed the web site, but the members continued without her.  It was on Yahoo Groups for a long time.  For a while they vanished so I had a yahoo group called Verified Vixens that was kind of the same idea.  No idea where they are at these days.  Maybe Trillian or Fetlife?  The idea is the group was run by women and to join your woman had to speak to one of these women for a while to be approved.  They then counted on the membership to keep track of Posers and move them out.  The nice thing was it got you through a lot of the fakes and time wasters plus you could get reviews from the other women in the network who had fought this woman before.  My group was a little different in that first I am not a woman.  So what I did was the member would send me a picture to verify they were a woman.  Nothing naked or anything.  Just encouraged them to send a picture with a hand written sign showing enough to verify they were female.  Of course these days that probably wouldn't work as well.  With AI you could probably fake it in 10 minutes.  But it could still be a step on the way to help you weed out the fakes.  Just have to do it with a jaded eye.  Good luck to you!!!
I love catfights and chatting.  Look me up on trillian at ljack66   (I think... just figuring Trillian out)

Re: Voice Verification?
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2023, 01:00:08 AM »
The group is still going and is active. It is on fetlife you need to go to the wrestling voice verified the closed group. And leave your contact information and a moderator will get in touch with you and the person you would like to verify.