News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

The First One - Kia vs Charlotte

• 0 Replies

Offline Primroe

The First One - Kia vs Charlotte
« on: December 03, 2021, 12:50:27 PM »
The following story was written by kingen01

The First One

{alt}

“Get her the same drink,” John said to the barman as he pointed at the woman on his left, his girlfriend, Kia.

Kia was happy to spend time with her boyfriend. At least, she usually was. Everything was going fine before that woman came. A woman named Charlotte was currently talking with John as if Kia wasn’t even there! And she was barely able to hold her anger down since it was supposed to be their own private time. She could only hope Charlotte would go away soon since she didn’t want to cause a scene. That was until Charlotte spoke again.

“You know, if you want a drink, I have some wine at my place. I wouldn’t mind spending the evening with you, handsome,” Charlotte suggested as Kia suddenly turned red from anger while John looked embarrassed.
“Ah, sorry, but I’m actually with-”He started only to be interrupted by his girlfriend when she stood up and walked between them.
“Alright, that’s enough. Don’t you see you’re bothering us?” Kia asked as Charlotte smirked.
“John didn’t look to be too bothered, though. You shouldn’t barge in other’s discussion like that; it’s obvious he would rather spend time with me,” Charlotte replied which only angered Kia further.

It was obvious she wasn’t taking her seriously at all! There was one thing Kia knew about Charlotte and it was that she was a sexfighter. Kia herself never had a sexfight; however, not only John loved them, but it would also be a great way to teach Charlotte a lesson. Beating her at her own game.

“If you refuse to listen, then I would like to challenge you. If you win, I’ll let you have John for a night, and if I win, you leave us be,” Kia explained.
John widened his eyes “Wait what?”
“Challenge me to what exactly?” Charlotte inquired with an intrigued tone.
“A sexfight,” Kia answered as Charlotte couldn’t help but laugh.
“Are you serious? You don’t really think you would win, do you?” Charlotte asked while chuckling as Kia stayed silent. “Fine, I agree. I don’t mind humbling you a little,” Charlotte finally replied as Kia looked more determined than ever.
“Great, then let’s go to John’s apartment,” Kia said as John blinked a few times. He wasn’t going to refuse an opportunity like that!

{alt}

Several minutes later they were in John’s room, with said man cuffed to a chair. Luckily, they also had beautiful scenery since the room’s window overlooked the city.

“That way he won’t intervene in our fight,” Charlotte explained as she looked at John, then started circling Kia. “So you’re not going to chicken out yet?”
“I have no reason to, it’s not like I’m scared of a whore who loves stealing away other girls’ boyfriends,” Kia answered as Charlotte smirked.
“We both know anyone would choose me over anyone else; I’m sure John must be sick of you,” Charlotte commented before suddenly grabbing Kia by her shoulders, and pushing her on the bed.
“Ah!” Kia shouted as she landed on the bed. Charlotte had a lot more strength than she thought she would! Before she could even react after this, Kia saw the other woman pull her panties down before throwing them to the side.

Charlotte didn’t wait any second longer and leaned down as she pushed her tongue inside Kia’s pussy, making her entire body shudder in pleasure. She didn’t want to admit it, but Charlotte knew how to use her tongue. It felt so good that she doubted she could last for long.

However, all she had to do was remember their deal and what would happen if she lost. It was enough to give her the strength to hold on. She clenched her fists and curled her toes, but was unable to hold down her moans as Charlott’s soft tongue explored the insides of her most private place. It was clear that she was more experienced than her. Kia released a few more moans, unable to hold them down before Charlotte stopped eating her out and looked at her, finally letting her rest from all this pleasure.

“So who is the whore now, huh? This is a sexfight you know, and all you’re doing is moaning like a bitch in heat. Even though I’m not even serious yet!” Charlotte bragged before lifting Kia’s legs up and pushing them towards her face as she got her pussy high in the air. She went back to eating it out, but this added her fingers to it. Switching between her tongue and her fingers. “Time to come, bitch!” Charlotte said as Kia moaned again.

She couldn’t do it! She couldn’t hold it down anymore! No matter how much she fought back against those feelings, she still reached an orgasm and came all over Charlotte’s fingers while her opponent smiled triumphantly. But still, she believed it was not over yet… She refused to lose… She was terrified of what might happen if she did… She not only would be ridiculed and ashamed of herself, but she would also lose John.

“You don’t look so good, and only after one orgasm at that! Are you ready to give up already, bi-” Charlotte started before getting interrupted by a sudden shove.

Now that she was distracted was the time for Kia to strike. She was certain that she had more strength than Charlotte, so she should be able to easily get on top of her! She wasn’t going to give up that easily! She pulled on Charlotte’s hair, which made her yell in pain and surprise, then threw her on the bed. She had the attention of doing something similar to what Charlotte did by lifting her butt up high.

However, unlike her, she would put more restraints on her. As Charlotte’s legs were held high, Kia sat on her face, keeping her from moving.

Charlotte widened her eyes as Kia started fingering her with her butt all over her face. She put her in a hold that kept her from resisting as she played with her pussy. And unfortunately, she knew how to use her fingers and her tongue, too! She felt more ashamed than ever to end up in a position like this! She was the one supposed to dominate! Be the best!

However, she couldn’t endure much longer than Kia and ended up coming, too. Seeing this, Kia didn’t even stop and took advantage of that, since her body must have been sensitive now, she would continue to attack her pussy until she orgasmed to unconsciousness.

After a few seconds, Charlotte finally freed herself by pushing her aside and tried to get in a better position. However, Kia quickly grabbed her by the hair and held her down on the bed before humping on her. Charlotte let out a moan, surprised and shocked at how good her humping was. She grabbed the bedsheets and tried to resist the urge to come. Her body still being sensitive because of her previous orgasm, she was quickly hit with electricity through her body as she came again.

She… She underestimated her. But she couldn’t lose to a newbie!

“Didn’t know a professional would lose that easily!” Kia commented, which made Charlotte even madder! That bitch was trying to humiliate her!
“Like hell I’m losing!” Charlotte groaned as she turned around and pushed Kia against the wall, much more violently than her opponent did. She held her head against the wall while using her fingering technique.

It continued like this for a long time, one gaining ground over the other. It was hard to see who had the advantage since both of them came multiple times. However, it quickly became obvious that they were both at their limits and none of them wanted to give up yet. Charlotte wanted to avoid the humiliation of defeat while Kia continued to fight thanks to the fear of losing her boyfriend.

Finally, when she had the opportunity to, she quickly grabbed something out of John’s bedside table, a dildo.

“Y-You had that with you?” Charlotte muttered worryingly as Kia pushed the dildo inside her pussy.

She was already at her limit and couldn’t hold on much longer. Kia thrust it all the way inside, making Charlotte jerk her head back as electricity went through her body. She climaxed right here and there, then collapsed on the bed while breathing heavily.

“I-I won…” Kia said breathlessly. She quickly gained a glimpse in her eyes as she fully realized it, she won! So she did what she liked best and humiliated her even further by stepping on her face. “Looks like you weren’t that good after all!” Kia bragged as she continued to step on her.

Charlotte couldn’t resist much because of the fatigue. However, her hate towards Kia increased tenfold. She lost… How could she lose to someone like her?
Meanwhile, Jonh was pretty satisfied with witnessing this experience.

« Last Edit: December 03, 2021, 12:53:54 PM by Kia Sheng »