News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Making it more interesting

• 4 Replies

Offline finglock

Making it more interesting
« on: June 21, 2021, 08:20:57 PM »
For those of you who have done matches against session wrestlers, have you ever tried spicing the match up a bit, by using a backstory and/or a mini dialogue before the action? (if the session wrestler agrees to play out something like this of course).

I am a huge fan of build ups and i would appreciate your input for an upcoming session that i have planned.

Thank you!

Offline swingtrpt

Re: Making it more interesting
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2021, 04:07:26 AM »
wondering if there is a women her who would consider a session. If so so please contact me. Im 69 yr old and weigh 130.

Offline wolfboy

« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2021, 03:42:37 PM »
Hi, I've done this kind of thing many times as part of a session. Most of the ladies that I've sessioned with have been prepared to add some role play etc, and are usually pretty good at it in my experience.

Offline finglock

« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2021, 11:54:37 PM »
Hi, I've done this kind of thing many times as part of a session. Most of the ladies that I've sessioned with have been prepared to add some role play etc, and are usually pretty good at it in my experience.

Like what? Dialogue before? I did have the session last week and had a great time, i just hope to have better ideas for my next one.

Offline davetussle

• God Member
  • Wirmdd214@gmail.com on hangouts
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2021, 08:13:16 PM »
Yes. I did a roleplay with several session wrestlers over the years. The one I liked to do was I was a wrestling coach at a school. She was the coach of the cheer leaders. She was tired of the wrestling team always using the whole gym for practice and her squad was reduced to using a classroom. So she challenges the coach to a wrestling match...the stakes were the gym. If she wins her squad takes over the gym.