News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Underground Deathmatch - Anne vs Tina

• 17 Replies

Offline Lil Tina

• God Member
  • The Sinful Southerner
Re: Underground Deathmatch - Anne vs Tina
« Reply #15 on: July 17, 2021, 05:16:42 PM »
The buzzing of the crowd sounds like a riled hornets nest; everyone so far very much loving the intriguing matchup of the mature, big woman and the younger, relentless blonde. 

I do a feint as I come in at you and you bite on it, allowing me to get in low under your guard and drive my shoulder square into your stomach.  I can feel air rush past your lips and your body fold over mine, feeling your naked globes against my back for a moment while mine dangle under me in the bull-like charge.  I had hoped to take the bigger woman off her feet and use my grappling experience, but a wall of plexiglass saves you from going down.

“CAAAA-BBBRRRAANNG!!!” Again the wall shakes as our bodies collide roughly into it.  I curse the wall and not taking you down like I intended.  I need to adapt quickly here as aim bent over and you’re pressed to me, seeing your knee rocketing up and it smacks into my left globe, flattening it against my chest.

“AAAGGH!”  I groan.  Gasping a little from the hard knee, but it’s nothing compared to the renewed assault on my nethers as you grip my thong again and yank it up into me.  My teeth gnash together in a hiss of agony and you tug the lacy garment so hard that it begins to tear.   My eyes watering at the burning sensation in my petals and I take my right hand and sink my claws desperately into your pussy that is now cameltoeing under your own thong while I lift my left foot and try to stomp heel first onto your right toes. 

“Nasty old cxnt!!!”  I scream on a mix of pain and fury, my cheeks red

Offline Anne_Cougar

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: July 18, 2021, 09:30:08 PM »
The crowd around the glass cage is watching the fight with great pleasure, cheering and clapping at the increasing action and harshness with which we try to turn the fight to our advantage. 
Bump hard against the plexiglass pane, your shoulder pressed into my body, i destroy your goals and instead I counter your attack with one or two hard knees in your upper body and the tearing of your panties. 
It jerks a little, a faint rattle penetrates the noise of the audience when I suddenly have this tiny piece of material in my hand. 
Triumphantly I hold up the piece of fabric and show it to the cheering crowd as my face turns into a mask distorted by pain. 

A loud, pointed "iiiaaaaaaaaaaah! Hooker!" 
Sounds through the small arena. 
Your hand is between my thighs, your fingers dig into the soft, sensitive flesh of my femininity. 
Eyes widen, my palms clap hard and loud on your back. 
The palms of my hands turn into fists and drum hard on your back. 
And when your fingers stay between my legs and continue to hurt me, I take my elbows and ram them into your body to the left and right of your spine.
There're things in life that you've to do.

Offline Anne_Cougar

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: July 22, 2021, 10:09:40 AM »
Unfortunately, I have no information about Tina or what is preventing her from continuing the fight.  So long this fight rest and will hopefully continue in due course.
There're things in life that you've to do.