News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Emilia_da_ass vs Erin Lee

• 88 Replies

Offline Emilia_da_ass

• God Member
Re: Emilia_da_ass vs Erin Lee
« Reply #75 on: August 17, 2021, 01:00:46 AM »
Catching yourself on the carpet having been thrown is never an easy task. And I make it look effortless. As in I put no effort in... as I smash fast first into the rather course flooring... god knows how your tits are feeling being dragged across this, as I moan and groan in agony.

I felt my legs connect with something, and I hear you cry out and scramble up onto your knees, as I do the same, scrambling forwards for the reset.

Both of us come up claws bared, snarling. Everything is starting to hurt, but you demand me to bring it, and so I shall, as I look to clinch hands and slam into you.

Offline Erin Lee

« Reply #76 on: August 18, 2021, 05:10:23 PM »
This fight is starting to take a toll on my body, that's the peril in fighting someone heavier, their weight advantage wears you down. For now tho we face each other on our knees. We are almost mirror images, both have claws sharpened and ready to inflict damage.
You make the first move and our fingers interlace, your body thuds into mine and almost sends me to my back, i teeter on the verge of that fall but manage to haul myself back with the help of our locked fingers. Our shoulders bump as we lean in against each other, our right side breasts slap and grind. I grit my teeth but i know i am a disadvantage and slowly you force me back. My fingers, arms and shoulders burn, sweat beads up on my forehead turning my blonde fringe dark.
I hand in as long as i can before you finally force me onto my back. As i go down i look to unfold my legs and try to slip them up your sides in an attempt to trap your body in a legscissors.

Offline Emilia_da_ass

• God Member
« Reply #77 on: August 31, 2021, 11:08:46 AM »
(Again I must apologise for the delay, those close to me know this hasn't been the most functional of times for me, and I greatly appreciate everyone being patient!)

As our bodies reflect the damages of war, both showing fatigue and injury, we don't seem to show many signs of slowing down, our fingers locked, and bodies pressed tightly together. You manage to keep yourself from toppling over, a testament to your strength and grit, especially as I feel our breasts grindign and smacking against one another. It's a war trying to break that one restraint alone, and when I finally do, toppling you over onto your back, your legs snake around me,

The crushing power of your legs is immense, and the pain is justifiably fucking painful! I squirm to try and keep my hips straight to prevent you getting a side mount, as I look to try and release your grip around me with my right knee working in between your thighs,

Offline Erin Lee

« Reply #78 on: September 02, 2021, 09:49:11 AM »
Lying on my back with my legs wrapped tightly around your waist is a position i'm not unfamiliar with. You are a strong opponent and i need to try and weaken you before my own strength and stamina fails me. I cross my ankles, thrust my legs out straight, i can feel my inner thighs cutting into your sides making it harder for you to get a breath. I then bend my knees and thrust them out again and whilst doing this i try and shake you side to side.
I look up into your eyes..."liking this are you bitch?" i hiss.

You try and work your knee between my thigh and your side, i grit my teeth as your knee digs into the back of my thigh and stay determined to break your resistance down. My squeezing weakens somewhat, i try to alter my focus by pulling on your hands as i look to pull your body down fully onto mine. Looking here to now free my hands and trap your head in a tight headlock.

"You know i have you so just give up and save yourself from further punishment"

Offline Emilia_da_ass

• God Member
« Reply #79 on: September 03, 2021, 07:38:07 AM »
As I remain above you, forced to look down over your mess of a face and body, I'm still fighting for my breath and movement between your legs, trying to position my knee to pivot off of an create enough leverage to be able to jerk-knife my way out of it without compromising my position. You're not an easy cookie to crack though as I strain to do this. You know how to use your position and your leverage to maintain a trap, and as I try to break free, although I feel your grip loosen and weaken, it allows you to grab my hands and pull me down further onto you.

I can feel your arm snake over the back of my head now, my face dangerously close to your own as we snarl at one another, and I try to fight for what little freedoms I currently have. I might be on top, but I am not in control and that's dangerous! "You don't... have shit!" I snarl at you through breathes, as I try and drive any point into your body to create a jabbed sensation - the palm of my hands into the lower side of your ribs, my chin into your cheeks, my knees into your thighs.

Offline Erin Lee

« Reply #80 on: September 06, 2021, 09:20:17 AM »
*What do i have to do to subdue this bitch* even as we struggle and inflict damage and bruises to each other i can't help those thoughts running through my mind. Now when i think i finally have you, finally able to take revenge for that beating you gave me the last time we fought, you still fight back like a wounded animal. All hands, knees, teeth and whatever else you are able to use to dominate and destroy me.
Your head is trapped in a headlock, my legs still loosely draped around your waist but still your fists dig into my ribs and your knee drives into the back of my thigh. Then you start to grind your chin against my cheek and i realise the headlock i have you in isn't working. As my body jerks in response to your repeated blows i realise i must try and finish you now or you will finish me quite quickly.
Releasing your head from under my arm i go to attack your chin. My left hand attempts to cup your chin whilst my right hand seeks out the back of your head, then i look to twist and twist hard and relentlessly, trying to turn your head to the right with all the remaining strength i have left in my arms.
"You need...ugh...to quit bitch...ugh....before i snap your neck"

Offline Emilia_da_ass

• God Member
« Reply #81 on: September 10, 2021, 01:40:03 AM »
As my desperation begins to shine through, getting incredibly desperate and idea-less in how to deal with my current predicement, I feel your headlock loosen around my neck, and maybe... just maybe this is my opportunity to strike. I bite my tongue and hold my breath, bracing for the very second I feel the lapse in your grip to come through, to throw all my weight and remaining power behind it to bust free from your grip and finish you with a brutal knee or something like that.

But that second... doesn't come...

Instead, I feel you grab my neck and the back of my head, and you twist harshly and without warning. I'm caught unawares as my head is snapped to one side and I feel a straining sensation down the length of my neck into my collar bones. "Ohhh fuckk!" I cry out in agony, or maybe even something beyond as your body begins to twist and contort mine within your clasp.

Offline Erin Lee

« Reply #82 on: September 10, 2021, 05:47:30 PM »
Squirming and wriggling my way out from under you, i'm aided by the sweat that coats both our bodies. Once in a position to use my body weight against you i look to lean into your back and bare down on you as i try and force your head lower and lower.

"Give up bitch" i hiss. I'm worn to a frazzle but i'm the lil frazzle that has you in her grip and i've no intention of letting go till i hear you ask me to. I try and push my left knee into the small of your back, i'm willing to try anything to finish you off and the memory of what you did to me those many months ago fuels my determination. My girlie biceps swell as i try and twist your head right off your neck. Good job there are no witnesses to this!!

Offline Emilia_da_ass

• God Member
« Reply #83 on: September 19, 2021, 06:14:21 PM »
As you squirm and worm your way on top of me, your grip still like iron, I feel your knee in my back, adding to the pain that is spiralling through my body out of control. It's all too much to process as your body keeps straining to snap my neck...

It honestly all feels way too much as I scream and wraithe out in pain, unable to break free from your grip or from the agony that is racking my body, and finally I feel it happen, my mind gives in as I scream out "I give! Please! Stop!" I cry out in anguish, unable to fend you off of me anymore!

Offline #FranciFit

« Reply #84 on: September 20, 2021, 06:43:24 PM »
Amazing! Both of you

Offline Erin Lee

« Reply #85 on: September 22, 2021, 05:28:14 PM »
I hear ya say..."I GIVE" but this isn't a tussle between two trusting friends. "It's over when i say it's over, bitch" i snarl.

One thing i do however is i stop trying to unscrew your head from your shoulders and i rise up to my feet grabbing a firm hold on your hair as i rise. "Up ya come my pretty" and as i tug on your hair to *help* you rise i aim my right knee at your belly in the hope it gets you bent over somewhat....and ya know why i hoped for this?...well i'll tell ya, when you bend over i'm gonna lift my knee up right into your face and let ya drop onto ya back.
Now you might be thinking this is all a bit much, after all she did quit, but then you didn't see how she took me apart the last time we fought and trust me when i say, that was no picnic for yours truely. But for those of you with a nervous disposition and who don't appreciate a nasty ending.....

With you flat out on ya back i step astride your prone body facing your feet. Then i very slowly lower my tushie down until it hovers just above your face. Once there i peek down between my thighs and smile at you..."Ya might like this, but i doubt it"   it's then that i complete the downwards journey and plant my petite not to mention shapely tushie down right over her face to seal off both nose and mouth so that it becomes impossible for her to catch a breath. Whilst seated in this way i reach out and grab me a couple of handfuls of breast flesh, giving them both a loving squeeze and for good luck a twist and a stretch. It's around this time i feel her go limp under me, so being the good sport that i am i lift myself up off of her face, scrape my feet one after the other as if i was a dog burying a bone and then i walk off for a nice relaxing shower to ease all the bumps, bruises and pains that are currently running through my body.

Offline Pitchingarm

« Reply #86 on: October 02, 2021, 06:51:00 AM »
I hear ya say..."I GIVE" but this isn't a tussle between two trusting friends. "It's over when i say it's over, bitch" i snarl.

One thing i do however is i stop trying to unscrew your head from your shoulders and i rise up to my feet grabbing a firm hold on your hair as i rise. "Up ya come my pretty" and as i tug on your hair to *help* you rise i aim my right knee at your belly in the hope it gets you bent over somewhat....and ya know why i hoped for this?...well i'll tell ya, when you bend over i'm gonna lift my knee up right into your face and let ya drop onto ya back.
Now you might be thinking this is all a bit much, after all she did quit, but then you didn't see how she took me apart the last time we fought and trust me when i say, that was no picnic for yours truely. But for those of you with a nervous disposition and who don't appreciate a nasty ending.....

With you flat out on ya back i step astride your prone body facing your feet. Then i very slowly lower my tushie down until it hovers just above your face. Once there i peek down between my thighs and smile at you..."Ya might like this, but i doubt it"   it's then that i complete the downwards journey and plant my petite not to mention shapely tushie down right over her face to seal off both nose and mouth so that it becomes impossible for her to catch a breath. Whilst seated in this way i reach out and grab me a couple of handfuls of breast flesh, giving them both a loving squeeze and for good luck a twist and a stretch. It's around this time i feel her go limp under me, so being the good sport that i am i lift myself up off of her face, scrape my feet one after the other as if i was a dog burying a bone and then i walk off for a nice relaxing shower to ease all the bumps, bruises and pains that are currently running through my body.
er
Quote from: Erin Lee erlink=topic=95722.msg651726#msg651726 date=1621954944
As i'm getting back up to my feet i arch my back to try and stretch out the pain from impacting the wall, this was a bad thing to do as it gives you the time to nail my thigh with your elbow. I moan in pain as your sharp bony elbow digs into my muscle. You then attempt to hook my right leg to fling me to the floor, however i have all my weight on my left leg which is kinda your fault for hurting my right leg. So, as you go to hook my leg i manage to stay upright and i lean back on the wall. Again i know i have to move quick but i also know my leg is going to hinder me so i lean fowards and look to grab hold of your hair with the intention of yanking you backwards onto my bent right knee.
Erin u should have made her kiss ur feet
My fantasy is to watch two beautiful girls wrestling barefoot competitively. And the winner dominating the loser with her feet

Offline Erin Lee

« Reply #87 on: October 07, 2021, 04:11:14 PM »
I hope you all enjoyed our lil story. I'd specially like to thank my good friend Emilia for making this happen, course you do realise as we are tied at 1-1 there will have to be a decider  ;)

Offline ##catfightWATCHA413

• God Member
« Reply #88 on: November 09, 2021, 06:40:31 PM »
It was a really good fight. You both did excellent and kimmy is correct…. Round THREE   GET IT ON YOU HELLCATS :) :P
The Fun of Fighting is devilishly exciting