News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Catfight poll: Queen of fight vs Jojofit

• 20 Replies

Offline jojofit

Re: Catfight poll: Queen of fight vs Jojofit
« Reply #15 on: October 13, 2021, 10:50:44 AM »
I react to your surprise attack trying to grab your arms to block them while I push towards the floor with my legs trying to resist and push my thigh between yours making you turn around, I push with my body towards yours

Offline queenoffight

• God Member
  • The real Queen
« Reply #16 on: October 13, 2021, 03:10:38 PM »
U grab my arms and start to push me back....plant my feets on the floor and start to push u back ....we both struggling to push eachother back ....then i decide to use ur momentum against u..... quickly try to turn as u trying to push me back and put my shin in front of ur feets trying to trip u down.yt

Online lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
« Reply #17 on: October 14, 2021, 02:30:30 PM »
this should be pretty even back and forth neither k eeping upper hand for long...nilooo    would make a move  late when both are tiring to take and keep the upper hand :)
the prez tramp

Offline queenoffight

• God Member
  • The real Queen
« Reply #18 on: October 15, 2021, 11:37:36 AM »
Seems my opponent doesn't fight just like play with numbers

Offline jojofit

« Reply #19 on: October 15, 2021, 12:25:57 PM »
U grab my arms and start to push me back....plant my feets on the floor and start to push u back ....we both struggling to push eachother back ....then i decide to use ur momentum against u..... quickly try to turn as u trying to push me back and put my shin in front of ur feets trying to trip u down.yt

falling to the ground I take you down with me, I try to hook you with my legs to roll and gain an advantage by carrying myself on top of you, I try to cross my legs by bringing them around your waist

Offline Leeann54

• God Member
  • Female catfighter and wrestler exotic matches
« Reply #20 on: October 17, 2021, 04:58:17 PM »

I vote for niloo(queen).  Hope the freecatfight members reply and support queen to inspire her to  fight harder for the win.

Hugs and Kisses to all the freecatfight members who vote and posted in all the polls 

Thank you
Leeann54
Female catfighter  and wrestler  imatches  with smother finished