News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Wife/Girlfriend vs hooker or stripper.

• 3 Replies

Offline MMLauren26

Wife/Girlfriend vs hooker or stripper.
« on: August 20, 2023, 07:06:53 PM »
Anyone ever get their wife or girlfriend to wrestle, sexfight, or better again titfight a hooker or stripper with superior stats? If so how did your girl fair?

Offline Broken Valkyrie

Re: Wife/Girlfriend vs hooker or stripper.
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2023, 06:48:00 AM »
I once fought against a stripper and she gave me a beating so thoroughly that I will never forget, I still remember all the exact places where she left her marks on my face and body, she’s was very cruel, vicious and dirty, my body was scar and ached for days afterwards, it was a very brutal experience for me, I’ll never again fight against a stripper.

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2023, 12:52:41 PM »
I once fought against a stripper and she gave me a beating so thoroughly that I will never forget, I still remember all the exact places where she left her marks on my face and body, she’s was very cruel, vicious and dirty, my body was scar and ached for days afterwards, it was a very brutal experience for me, I’ll never again fight against a stripper.
Please,  tell us the story.

Offline JustUhDude

• Can your lady beat mine? Msg me for discord
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2023, 09:15:14 PM »
Interestingly enough, My ex girlfriend I met her when she was a stripper. Though she had very recently been doing it for only a few weeks.

That being said she's of the girl's i've dated by far the best at fighting, but she also used to do kickboxing & we did MMA together.

She wrecked every girl she faced