News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Boot camp battle

• 1 Replies

Offline sr3k

• I love catfights!
    • Check out my artwork!
Boot camp battle
« on: October 19, 2021, 03:29:09 PM »
{alt}

You can also check out my DeviantArt for more stuff: https://www.deviantart.com/sr3k

”Alright girls, it’s time to get your shit together. This marks the beginning of the toughest weeks of your entire pathetic lives. Most of you will quit and run crying home like the little bitches you are.”

Sergeant Ashley Clark wasn’t playing around. The blonde instructor was known for her unforgiving attitude and ferocious training.

Today she was going push the already exhausted recruits to their limits teaching them hand-to-hand combat.

{alt}

”And who the hell are you?” Sgt Clark asked rudely stopping in front of a nervous-looking recruit.

“P-private Thompson, Ma’am…” she mumbled trying to sound confident.

The blonde instructor just stood silently looking at the shaky private from head to toes.

“You think this is a joke, private? This is not a summer camp to take cute Instagram photos and eat S’mores at a campfire!”

Despite some quiet chuckling from some of the other recruits, Sgt Clark wasn’t playing around.

“Step forward, Thompson! I’m going to show you what this boot camp is all about, so you can pack your bags and crawl back home to tell your friends what a wimp you are!”

{alt}

”Get ready private, today you’re going to learn a valuable lesson. And once you tap out in about 10 seconds, I want you to march straight to office and tell that you miss your home couch and want to quit.”

Sergeant Clark stepped forward, dashed behind private Thompson’s back and grabbed her in a tight chokehold before the shaky brunette could move a muscle.

“See girls, this is what we do here - real combat training. I can choke each and everyone of you out in a heartbeat. Private Thompson over here is just a little crybaby, who thought a weekly Zumba-class would prepare her for this.

Thompson really had no idea what she had signed up for. The blonde instructor’s powerful arms were tightly wrapped around her throat and she was already getting lightheaded.

She tried pulling Ashley’s arms away from her neck, but she was no match for the experienced fighter’s strength and skill.

Offline sr3k

• I love catfights!
    • Check out my artwork!
Re: Boot camp battle
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2021, 01:42:13 PM »
{alt}

Private Thompson was starting to panic. She could just tap out, but that would mean the end of her embarrassingly short military career.

Sergeant Clark kept her muscular arms tightly wrapped around the helpless brunette’s throat and controlled her effortlessly.

“See what I mean? Miss choker over here is not cut out for this. This is a very basic attack and she’s already about to start crying. Isn’t that right private?”

Thompson really was about to burst up in tears. She had next to none fighting experience, but her instincts kicked in just seconds before she would have tapped out. The coughing brunette swung her leg back and felt her boot connect with something.

Next thing she heard was a long howl and Clark released her devastating chokehold.

“Owwwww… fuck!” The surprised instructor yelled in pain. Private Thompson’s blind kick had landed perfectly between the blonde’s spread thighs.

{alt}

”O-oww… ohhhh…” the blonde moaned holding her crotch tightly with both hands as she stumbled back.

Despite her vast combat experience, the low blow left her completely stunned for a moment.

“Oh my God, did I do something wrong?” Thompson asked genuinely surprised. “I mean… did I do something wrong, ma’am?”

Sergeant Clark was furious and seemingly embarrassed as she slowly straightened back up.

The other recruits had a hard time not bursting up in laughter as they watched the grunting blonde trying to act like nothing had happened.

“Quiet!” Clark yelled still heavily breathing. “I was going easy on private Thompson, but now we’re going to see what a little bitch she really is…”

{alt}

Sergeant Clark was absolutely outraged!

The clumsy crotch kick had caught her completely off guard, and she still felt the effects between her legs.

After a couple of deep breaths she gritted her teeth, stepped forward and unleashed a massive kick to private Thompson's belly.

"You need to learn some respect, private!" Clark yelled sending the nervous brunette flying back.

This was turning out to be quite a spectacle for the other recruits. If Clark really was holding back earlier, she sure seemed to be going all out right now.

"Unngghh..." Thompson moaned as the blonde's heavy kick instantly knocked the wind out of her.

{alt}

“Take a look at that ladies!” Clark smirked nodding towards Thompson who had flown all the way back to a bench and was helplessly trying to get some oxygen into her lungs.

“In the military we need real women, not little girls” the blonde continued mocking the bent over private.

{alt}

Clark grabbed Thompson’s arm and leaned forward steaming with anger. She lowered her voice and whispered to the trembling private.

“Listen girl, I don’t like your face and I don’t like you. That’s already two reasons for me to beat you up, but how dare you kick me in the pussy in front of all these women!? You’re going to pay for that!”

Thompson didn’t answer. She was genuinely scared and the blonde’s kick had left her gasping for air.

But sergeant Clark was also starting to cross the line. Military or not, that kind of bullying should not be tolerated.