News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Scissor Queen Vs Rough Neck Wrassler Chapter 9 Enter Bonnie

• 0 Replies

Offline Wildthing2001

• The King of the Ring
Scissor Queen Vs Rough Neck Wrassler Chapter 9 Enter Bonnie
« on: November 16, 2021, 12:40:25 AM »
Scissor Queen Vs Rough Neck Wrassler
Chapter 9 Bonnie Blows Up

What the hell happened to you “Bonnie screams as Clem shuffles by heading to the shower trying to cover his bruised penis. Don’t ask babe because the truth is just plain unbelievable and downright embarrassing “Clem says as he enters the bathroom where his girlfriend follows not believing what she sees. What the fuck happened to your dick , you better spill it Clem or I’m goanna finish what it seems so other bitch started” Clem’s angry girlfriend threatens getting into his face grabbing a hold of his cock and balls giving them a good squeeze. Come on stop it babe you’re hurting my already sore dick. Bonnie only releases Clem’s privates after he promises to explain exactly why his body is bruised from head to toe. Now allowed to get into the shower Clem takes his time going over the events of the prior night relating his tale of woe to Bonnie who listens not believing what she is hearing.

Don’t believe me go ask Karen she’ll tell you exactly what I told you (omitting the part of the story where he fucks her and the oral favors exchanged between the three) but after that please forget everything that you’ve just been told” Clem begs Bonnie who  totally ignores his pleas. Ten minutes later Bonnie exits her boyfriend’s roommate’s cubicle a look of pure hatred on her face followed by a worried looking Karen who glances at Clem. What’s going on hon you look as if your about to explode “he ask Bonnie who plops down on the couch chewing on her lip not saying a word.

So you wanted to wrestle this whore with her big tits and got your ass whipped and then you and Karen got jumped by her and her fat ass girlfriend and another chick who left you laid out holding your crushed gonads. Well that’s it in a nut shell babe but I’m not pissed at them I ask for it and they gave it to me I mean us’ Clem stutters forgetting that Karen was supposed to have been a victim of the terrible trio too.
 Well I’ll let sleeping dogs lie for now but let me tell both of you we are going to get those lousy cheating low down cxnts back for what they did to you” Bonnie hisses tossing her crimson bang out of face never seeing the shared worried looks Clem and Karen share. Knowing his girlfriend who has been spoiling for a fight against either man or woman ever since starting her self-defense training which now he will have to also join keeping a promise made to Bonnie some months earlier.

The couple start a workout routine which Clem who rather be home watching TV but knows better than to try and ditch his girlfriend who still brings up the fact that he allowed a girl to kick his ass.  I know you keep telling me that the only reason that that big tit tart was able to do what she did to you is because you are a gentleman and didn’t want to hit a woman which doesn’t make sense since you admittedly challenge her to a wrestling match” Bonnie repeatedly reminds her boyfriend giving a sideways glance indicating that she isn’t completely swallowing his tale of woe. By the end of week three Clem has dropped ten pounds of fat and now weighs in at a well -toned 167 pounds of sinewy muscle which Bonnie doesn’t seem to be able to keep her hands off .Their sex life seems to be jump started as the red head wants it two to three times a day up from their normal once or twice a week which has become a bone of contention between Clem and his girlfriend.

The welcome change in their sex life spurs Clem to train alongside his girlfriend learning several wrestling moves including dirty street fighting tactics which he promises that if he ever gets a chance to battle the big tit brunette again he will surely uses to put her in her place which on her knees kissing his feet. Clem spouts these threats not knowing that Bonnie has enacted plans which if they come to fruition may afford him the opportunity to do just that.
 Two weeks prior…
  Still seething from the realization that some internet foxy wrestler had abused her boyfriend but not letting on just how pissed off she is Bonnie triples her efforts in the gym adding a MMA instructor and former professional wrestler to her training regimen  What Clem doesn’t know is that his girlfriend has hacked his computer and discovered the password allowing her to view the correspondence between him and Terry “Scissors Queen” Strong.
Well Terry we will see how much of a tough girl you are when not facing someone who doesn’t have a pair of plums dangling between their legs” Bonnie muses as contacts and books Terry who believes there match will be a simple squash session not knowing that she’ll be challenged to a NHB catfight.

Bonnie bullies Karen who she still suspects that there is something going on between her and Clem into vouching for her. Karen convinces Terry that she is just an old friend who also enjoys this particular fetish that perhaps she, Bonnie, Terry and Olivia have dinner and drinks before the session so that she and her future client can get better acquainted before the match.
If she’s too chicken to face her Bonnie will use her plan B which is to tote Clem out putting him up as the prize that goes to the winner.
Whoever wins has Clem do with as she wishes even if it means her wimp of a boyfriend has to be the victim of another brutal ball busting. Bonnie sits back propping her feet up on the desk as the video of Terry battling a busty blonde starts a blonde who she quickly recognizes to be Clem’s roomie. After forty minutes of watching her soon to be opponent dispatch of opponent after opponent is using her oversized thighs.

Well looks like I will have to watch out for those or better yet take them out “muses the redhead who deactivates the computer removing the thumb drive she used to record what she’s just viewed.  She leans back cracking her knuckles a grim frown appearing on her face as the picture of the big bitch sitting on Clem’s face then forcing him to please her orally raises her blood pressure. She acknowledges that perhaps she shouldn’t have watched the match between she and Clem which Terry posted for sale (which is now her top seller) what she already suspected that her lying boyfriend was a semi-willing participant in the threesome something that she will take up with Karen at a later date.
ONE MONTH LATER…. 

Terry answers the door in a red evening gown complete with heels hair done up in tight curl’s a questioning frown appearing on her face as she greets her two expected guest Karen and her upcoming opponent who is dressed from head to toe in black latex complete with stiletto heel patent leather boots. Terry smiles licking her lips informing Bonnie of how she can’t wait for her to strip out of her outfit so that she can feel her legs around her forcing the redhead to plead for mercy to who she will worship as her new master.
 Hmmmm and what is this tender tasty little morsel you’ve brought to appease your mistress “ the big boob brunette ask eyeing the masked male clad in nothing but silver briefs and flip flops shivering at Bonnie’s side . Sorry I didn’t clear it with you but I forgot I still had possession of my slave “Stupid” here, I hope it will not be a problem I promise he will sit at our feet and not make a sound isn’t that right scum” Bonnie hisses giving the chain that is attached to a collar around the masked slaves neck a good tug. And after I defeat you I will make you a matching book end who will worship me the same way my obedient both as servant in the domestic areas and the bedroom” Bonnie hisses having to hold back all the venom she wishes to unleash at least until the battle begins

Terry smiles nodding giving the smaller redhead one last up and down liking what she sees and the bitchy attitude possessed by her soon to be victim stepping aside allowing the trio into her home. She motions to the right where they traverse a winding hallway that leads to a candle lit comfy dining room. Karen knows where to hang your coats and no this piece of shit poor excuse for a man isn’t a problem at all, in fact I think he will add to the ambience of the evening I’m glad to see that I’m not the only one who feels that a man’s place is at our feet” Terry laughs giving the masked slave a good swat on the rear end.

The masked man is surprised by the brunette’s rough squeezing of his bare rear end letting out a high pitched scream as the pinching of his right butt cheek makes him jump in the air. WHAM “head spun around as Bonnie strikes him across the face staggering her slave who she rebukes for making the slightest sound without her permission. How dare you utter a sound you piece of useless low life , I do pound scum an injustice when referring to you both in the same breath now kneel and apologize to our host before I relieve you of your worthless man parts” Bonnie screams yanking on the masked man leash forcing him to his knees.

I am sorry Mistress for uttering a sound without your permission I will never dare Make such a mistake again please forgive me ladies” he sobs as Bonnie orders him to kiss her and all the rest of the woman in the room’s feet. He does as ordered without hesitation which his mistress rewards with a pat on the head allowing the masked man to follow on all fours into the dining room where Olivia sits applauding her guest actions

Bravo honey I’m liking you already “the big strawberry blonde laughs her huge GG jugs bouncing with every guffaw. Karen already knows my better half Bonnie meet Olivia “Terry coos caressing her girlfriend’s big boobs giving her a deep soul kiss before disengaging from her embrace motioning her guest to sit.  After some light alcoholic beverages and some small talk which turns quickly to the subject of wrestling, domination and over all explicit subjects usually not spoken of around the dinner table Terry rises to fetch dinner. Hold on now I rather kick your but then enjoy your food after if that ok with you sweet cheeks “Bonnie quips rising from the table starting to strip out of her skin tight latex body suit.

Fine with me sweetheart just don’t tap out to soon because once I get you between these thunder thighs I’m not releasing you until I’m good and ready “ the brawny brunette fires back stepping out of her long gown directing who she thinks to be her soon to be conquest towards a stairway leading down to the basement.