News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Erotic bitch fight: Katie vs Cara

• 533 Replies

Offline Katiex

• God Member
Re: Erotic bitch fight: Katie vs Cara
« Reply #525 on: October 31, 2021, 11:43:08 PM »
The crowd scream strip her strip her not much left I can do to violate your body.

I work my heel into your cute you writhe you like it don%u2019t you bitch.

I know rio the pearls g string off and shove it in your mouth, test that slut.

I kick your heels off.

The crowd erupts.

I now mount you and rio your top and bra to shreds throwing it to people as ripped souvenirs.

I now pull your  skirt down your  legs, this I am keeping bitch I will look hotter in it anyway and every time toy see me in it it will reminde you you lost it to me.

I now rash fi her yourself

As I rio the suspender belt and stockings up, you now lie naked just a gold bangle in your right rarest I leave it.

I kick your pussy, tits and head a few more times, then I shove one of your heels in your sense one your pussys and say work it in your pussy  bitch.

The cage now open I am massaged by studs in for a night of wild sex as I walk away with Cara%u2019s leather skirt , I turn to crowd the cage walls drop.

I say she is yours now fuck the bitch that is the last stake, hundred of people hear your sex is hurt I say she will scream enjoy her.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2021, 11:45:05 PM by Katiex »

Offline Cara69

• God Member
« Reply #526 on: October 31, 2021, 11:50:33 PM »
My top and bra shredded my tits on show, fuck i am wet,

My g strign in my mouth, i sputter bitch.

Then my skirt she takes asa trophy.

Guys love it.

My stockings suspender belt.

This si so erotic one heel in my arse,the one in my pussy i work it and start orgasming.

The walls drop.

People ask Kate can we rape her, she says that was the deal wasnt it bitch i snarl back yes bitch.

People move in i try to get up.

My hair arse tis grabbed.  My mouth i gag fucks that ones big, then my arse is torn, fuck he is massive and my pussy is pounded.

I am screaming

OMG

OMG

OMG

NO

PLEASE

AGGGHH FUCK

Offline Wicked

• God Member
  • I love sexfights!
« Reply #527 on: November 01, 2021, 12:03:39 AM »
Better watch it Katie, Cara giares hatred at you and is already plotting her revenge!

Offline ##catfightWATCHA413

• God Member
« Reply #528 on: November 01, 2021, 01:07:34 AM »
After this fight…. I scream REMATCH. I kiss Katie for her win as she passes by hurt but proud as I was one who voted for her to win  but I have to hand it to Cara for giving Katie one hell of a fight!  They both were incredible. ;)
The Fun of Fighting is devilishly exciting

Offline Lightweightfighter88

• God Member
  • 57 yo,6ft, 150 lbs
« Reply #529 on: November 01, 2021, 03:15:44 AM »
Amazing Rematch, how much would you pay to be there 2 see the rematch of these two. Amazing work by both of you.

Offline ##catfightWATCHA413

• God Member
« Reply #530 on: November 01, 2021, 04:37:36 PM »
What say you two, rematch?
The Fun of Fighting is devilishly exciting

Offline Cara69

• God Member
« Reply #531 on: November 01, 2021, 05:18:18 PM »
Rematch is fine with me babe but there might be a few last posts here, Kate thought a few of you might be queuing to have your way with me

Offline Katiex

• God Member
« Reply #532 on: November 01, 2021, 11:16:35 PM »
In my luxury apartment two days after the fight having enjoyed the most enjoyable post fight sex of my life snd being pampered by absolute studs. I watch live security footage at the club, Cara had fucked back hard but it is one woman vs 700, She collapsed from exhaustion but they keep fucking her anyway I see she wake now gagging g on a cock as her other two holes are pounded.

Offline Cara69

• God Member
« Reply #533 on: November 01, 2021, 11:31:56 PM »
I walk still near exhausted gagging, I see a security camera on me as people pound my body, I have lost track how many times I have faded in and out of consciousness woken by rough fucking, Gabrielle is nearby, she says Katie is in a spa bath watching your body being ravaged. I say FUCK YOU KATE, a voice laughing at me says DONT BE GENTLE WITH HER, it is Kate through a speaker.

Gabrielle says be nice to her now Cara she may call you have had enough beg her. I snarl I won’t beg that bitch, FUCK YOU KATE I DONT NEED YOYR SYMPATHY, I have not eaten since the fight started 3 days ago, the only drinks offered have been alcoholic I am dehydrated and my pussy is drying up, each thrust inside me is devoid of lubrication, I scream then dry orgasm just a small squirt.  I scream rematch bitch. Gabrielle says you can’t even stand whore.

I have fucked back hard for days but now I am delirious.

I have been fucked everywhere here, on the bar bent over it forward and backwards, on pool pool tables, food tabled, over chairs, in both toilets. As another treat for the guys another big woman fronts me I barely stand they scream catfight I swing at her, soon I am on the ground reverse face sat pussy clawed until I eat her to a gushing orgasm.

This seems to happen every hour or so girls just love the one sided battle.

Then I am bent over something else again and each hole filled.