News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

The little sister beatdown

• 0 Replies

Offline Bad Man

• God Member
The little sister beatdown
« on: February 07, 2022, 10:58:21 AM »
My daughter Gianna has always been a thorn in the side for me and for our whole family.
In fact, since she was a child she got into her troubles by attacking her schoolmates several times and creating a lot of inconvenience to us parents.
So in agreement with my eldest daughter as soon as she turned 18 I had her challenge her to a boxing match in her gym where she trains.
There will be just me and my wife as spectators, and the rules are simple, there are no rules, you can hit every part of the body and the one who KOs the other wins.
The day of the match finally arrives, the first to enter the ring is my youngest daughter she is wearing a red bikini and red gloves, she is 167cm tall,
So it's my eldest daughter's turn Anna she gets in the ring wearing a black bikini and black gloves, she 172 cm tall, you are ready to be destroyed Anna says, you will be destroyed whore Gianna isponde, so Anna wastes no time and starts the match, and she attacks Gianna with a series of jabs, which she easily avoids by attacking Anna with two brutal low blows that bend her in two, but she is immediately straightened by a terrible uppercut to her nose that leaves her bleeding on the ropes, where Gianna invests her boobs with a dozen hooks that deform them and sweeping off her top, Anna clings to her, whore you will pay for it, and saying this Anna throws an uppercut in full pussy, followed by another and another, which reduce Gianna to her mercy, so Anna pushes her into the corner, and under our spur, she begins a demolition job, first unloads all her anger on Gianna's pussy with dozens and dozens of uppercus ts, then literally starts milking her boobs with merciless double hooks, then rips off her top and starts hammering her nipples with furious uppercuts, until they start squirting milk, then with great taste bangs right and left her head puffing up her face like a bagpipe, then uncork her thong, leaving her naked, so Anna gets us in the ring to admire her work, then mine approaches her and whispers in her ear, now it's time to enter the world of grown-ups, at these words I drop my pants showing a frightening erection and without saying anything I start fucking Gianna's ass, while my wife takes out of her bag a strapon of 25 centimeters she wears it and starts fucking wildly she will pass her by Gianna who is thus fucked like a whore, with me cumming in her ass dozens of times while her mom makes her cum as many times after more than an hour Gianna is let go beaten and um iliata, from that day on she will no longer create problems
« Last Edit: February 07, 2022, 10:59:58 AM by Bad Man »
I am a 40 year old man who loves every type of female combat, I would like to have cyberfight with women of any age, I am 6'1 250 lbs, i like boxe nhb i like brutal match