News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

The Clarks 4.0 - Clarks vs Millers

• 2 Replies

Offline roleplaygirl84

• God Member
The Clarks 4.0 - Clarks vs Millers
« on: November 01, 2021, 05:36:35 PM »
The Clarks vs The Millers
Benny and his mom were hand in hand, heading towards the sauna of the spa. Both were clad in bathing suits: While Benny was wearing a tiny speedo, his mom had decided for a red micro bikini showcasing her big natural G-Cups, her flat chiseled abs and her super sexy ass in a thong.
His mom`s looks gave him nearly a permanent half erection and it had been a beautiful relaxing day, not too far from their home. The sauna, or better steam bath, would be the last appointment of the day. Right on the front door was a sign: “Nude area.” Benny gulped but his mommy smirked at him: “That would be an erotic ending of a beautiful day my love.” She kissed him passionately. No one would be knowing they are mother and son.
The kiss made him fully hard, but mom had already untied her bikini top, revealing her magnificent orbs with the scars around her areola, that she carried like a trophy from many hard foxy boxing fights. Benny pulled his pants down and his 7 inch erection popped free while they hurried to get in the steam and hide his arousal.
The heat and dampness almost hit them like a hammer. The sauna was pretty empty apart from two women laying on benches in the rear area. Benny wanted to stay closer to the entrance and keep some distance, but his mom took his hand and pulled him closer.
“Mom!” Benny whispered a complaint. But mommy pulled him closer to the two naked women whose asses were shiny with sweat and pointed upwards while they were resting on their big boobs that were mashing to the sides under them.
Both sat down and while mommy put an arm around his shoulder and pressed her big right tit against his ribs, his eyes went over the bronzed skin of the older brunette.
His boner stood stiff like a flag pole and Monica slowly moved her hand to his cock, stroking it sensually.
“Fuck….mom….” Benny moaned a bit too loud when suddenly the mature woman on the bench turned her head towards them. A grin went over her face.
“Monica? Monica Clark?”
“Fuck……”, Benny`s mother said when she recognized who the other woman was.
She took away the hand from Benny`s crotch, blushed and said: “Sandra Miller. Wow! How are you?”
The strong brunette sat up and showed off her perfectly sculpted and fit body. She had toned arms, defined abs and strong thighs. Her full C-Cups were glistening with sweat, her big brown nipples hard. Her brunette hair were sweaty and matted to her forehead.
“Fine again. Thanks. Since Bob left us, we are pretty well.”
There was a little silence and Sandra`s eyes were glued to Benny`s erection. But she didn`t say anything. Instead Monica explained:
“In the past we often boxed against Sandra and her husband. But they got divorced some years ago. We had some pretty tough battles.”
“Were I nearly popped you big tits honey!” Sandra laughed out loud, causing her 22 year old daughter to wake up. She sat up as well next to her mother and her beautiful young body was bathed in sweat as well. She equaled her mother`s beauty.
“Do you remember Laura?”
Monica nodded and smiled. “Damn she got big!”
“And Benny as well!” Sandra pointed at Monica`s son, clearly indicating a double meaning by pointing at the boner.
Benny blushed. “How can I not be aroused with three beautiful women around me?”
All laughed.
“Do you still live in that house with the ring in the basement?” Monica wanted to know.
“Yeah sure. And I trained all of my daughter`s as well. Moon turned 18 just some weeks ago and now can compete as well.”
“The same with Benny. We had some nice matches in the past weeks, and now it might be time to get him a proper opponent.”
Laura, Sandra`s daughter, turned towards Benny. “What if you two have an intergender boxing match this weekend? Moon is your size.”
“And we could fight as well. Damn Monica! We could bring back the old times! I miss it so much!”
Benny`s mom frowned: “I bet you also miss Kent`s cock. You always claimed him as a prize when you won.”
“Mom! You never told me!” Laura smashed her elbow playfully into her mom`s left tit.
“Well darling…..Monica`s husband is big. And maybe little Benny will be my prize too after I take you apart you big tit bimbo!”
Benny got goosebumps when the trash talking already started. Monica and Sandra got up, stood suddenly tit to tit. His mom was two inches taller than Sandra and her tits dwarfed her`s clearly. But the physique of the other MILF was equally impressive. She was maybe in the mid of her forties, but equally beautiful like his mom. Benny grabbed his cock and started to stroke it, when both women mashed their tits together hard. G-Cups against C-Cups. Both grabbed into each other`s hair and ripped slightly.
“When I win, we will tie you and your three daughters to each of the ring posts and fuck the shit out of you as long as we want! Benny and Kent will have a lot of pleasure doing so and Suzy and I will take strap-ons to rupture you fucking cxnts!”
“You stupid blonde shit! I will bust your ugly fat tits and used them as punching bags. And once done we will use Benny as a sex slave for us….and maybe Kent too….!”
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” Benny came hard! His cock squirted his sperm all over his belly and lap, shot after shot until the dozen was full.
This got Sandra`s and Laura attention, both going down in front of him. They were running their hands over his sweaty skin and started to lick all the jizz from his body and limping cock.
“AHHHHHHH….fuck …..yeah this is hot….!”
“See bitch? We are so hot Benny even came from watching us! Amazing how much he can produce!”
Monica was fuming……

After the two had left the spa, the ride back home was silent. Benny asked for some tales about the old matches, but his mom did not say anything. She was still fuming with anger, that Sandra and Laura had taken control over Benny and did not even ask her.
She snarled: “I will pay this cxnt back for all she did to me in the past….she claimed Kent for whole weekends and fucked him silly. She drained him so many times, nothing of his stamina was left for me the weeks after.”
She spit this out through gritted teeth and Benny better stayed silent. There was for sure some bad blood between them. After a few more minutes.
“Mom this is unfair.”
“Unfair?” Monica looked at him with a puzzled look.

“Yes. What happened is long ago. Why do you pull me into this filthy stuff? Why can I not box her daughter in a fair and friendly way without the grudge from you two being in the way.”
“Oh my….Benny. You will learn that all too soon….” Monica shook her head in disbelief, astonished by her son`s naïve nature.
Fight eve….
Only days later the Clarks arrived at the house of the Millers. The person who opened was Sandra as the head of the family. She was already clad in a tiny white bikini, which perfectly contrasted her tanned skin highlighting her features. Kent, who hadn`t seen her for some years, whistled. He seemed to remember their steamy sex after the fights and was clearly looking forward to the fights.
Sandra greeted him first, hugging him tightly and pressing her full tits against his chest. Benny and his sister Suzy giggled while their mom was fuming but remained silent. Benny soaked in her strong biceps and toned mid-riff when she hugged his dad.
“Come all in. I want to introduce my daughters to you before you can change.”
She guided the Clark family through the house to their garden, where all three where chilling under a tree, sipping some drinks.
Kent and Benny were fully hard within seconds, because all of them were tanning topless.

“You already know Laura.” She pointed at her 20 year old daughter who waved at them from her sunbed. Her full D-cups jiggled sexily.
“And then there is May.” The 19 year old was a dark blonde with big tits for her size. She was much smaller than Laura, but at least a 34DD. Her tits were showing no sag at all.
Suzy leaned in to her brother whispering: “Once we are done with her, you will clearly see a bit of sag in her assets.”

“And the last one is Moon.” Monica was clearly proud of her daughters, pointing at a blonde that was tanning showing only her ample ass. And that ass was perfection! Well-muscled, separated cheeks by a tiny white thong only. When she turned, it was as if in slow motion for Benny.
He was struck by a lightning when he noticed her beauty. Her face was angelic, her shoulder length hair fell down in little waves. Her tits were simply perfect: Big, firm and juicy standing off her chest like two impressive globes. Her midriff was sweaty and toned and at the top of her thong Benny noticed some trimmed pubic hair peeking out.
The smile she gave him was not from this world. Bennies jaw dropped when she came over, her big tits swaying slightly with each step. She directly headed for Benny, offering her hand.
“Hi handsome. I am Moon.”
Benny barely managed to say anything. But he smiled as if being in heaven.
“Benny. Benny Clark. Nice to meet you.” He shook her hand and felt her soft warm skin. The world around them stood still. Her eyes were so friendly and she was open minded. They shook hands for a little longer than needed until she said:
“Ehm…Benny? You can let go of my hand.  I bet you just want to see my boobs jiggle.”
Everybody laughed. Suzy commented: “He will make your boob jiggle a lot during your fight honey…”
“I bet he will…” Moon was biting her lower lip seductively.
Both separated and while Sandra explained the Clarks where they could change, Benny and Moon only had eyes for each other. She displayed her topless body to her opponent, pressing her upper arms together.
“You look fantastic. Not from this world….” Benny whispered to her so nobody could hear.
“Thank you. You are not bad yourself. I hope you will wear not too much while we fight.” Both giggled again.
“I planned with speedos, but maybe I have something different for you….”
When both families separated and the Clarks headed towards the guest room to change, Moon brushed Benny`s boner in his pants clearly indicating she wouldn`t mind if he boxed with less than a speedo.

Once arriving their make shift locker, the Clarks had to prepare for the fight.
Daddy opened the big sports bag with their gloves, the attire and some strap-ons inside.
“Here we go folks! Get yourself what you need.” Kent had a beaming smile on his face, being pretty happy about having so many half naked ladies around him very soon.
He slapped Benny on his shoulder: “Moon is quite a cutie. Don`t fall into her trap son. I can not judge her yet. She might be a bitch.”
“Thanks dad. I will take care.”
Since the two scheduled fights for today would be for Benny and his mom, Suzy and Kent decided for sexy clothes, but not for a boxing attire.
Kent was wearing a tight speedo while Suzy would enter ringside with a red lace bra and thong set. The bra hugged her big firm tits tightly, creating an impressive cleavage.

On the other hand mommy and Benny had to decide for an outfit. Mom went through the bag and got wide eyes. Since already Suzy was wearing something red, Monica took a red thong, a red, half-cup bra showing off most of her areola and nipple and a red garter belt holding her stocking.
The “lady in red” gave Benny and his dad a boner instantly.
“How do you like me guys?” Mommy widened her arms and presented her sexy body. She grabbed both hard cocks after pulling them out of their panties and compered them.
Kent and Benny groaned when she guided them together and rubbed glans against glans. The size different was evident: His dad`s cock was a nine inch monster, thick as a cucumber. Benny was fully hard and his seven inches matched his body size well.
“HMMMMM…so hard boys…..!”
Mommy got to her knees, both touching penises right in front of her face. She rubbed them together like if they would have a sword fight, causing both men to moan. Then she guided their tips into her mouth. Both at the same time!
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” The men groaned with lust. The friction of cock against cock as well as mommies tongue was almost too much for them.
“Mommy! Don`t suck them! They will need their stamina for the Millers!”
Mommy had a grin on her face. “Ok then.”
Benny was still fully hard when he took out the red crotchless thong he would be wearing.
“No speedos?”
“No mom. I will show Moon who is the man in the ring. I will beat her fair and the fuck her right in the ring.”
Leather strings framed his balls and cock, who had been trained during the last weeks to withstands low blows and cheap shots. Benny was still fully hard when they left the locker heading for the ring…

When they arrived the Millers were already there. All of the women in the family were topless and their upper bodies glistened in a sheen of oil. Benny gulped. He had no fear he cock would be getting limp for the rest of the day. But one girl was missing: Moon.
Laura, the oldest Miller sisters, got into the ring and announced:
“Today we will have rookie Benny Clark, 18 years old, standing only 5”6 with a 7 inch cock in the red corner!”
Although everybody noticed the entrance speech called him a rookie and mocked his size, everybody in the room applauded. Benny slipped through the ropes and raised his glove to the ceiling while moving to his corner. His dad stepped behind him and would act as a corner man.
Laura continued: “And in the white corner, we have Moon Miller.” Moon stepped out of the dark, wearing a sexy set consisting of a white cotton thong and a white sports top. Her abs were glistening and working with each step, her big young tits bouncing. Benny was a bit disappointed she wasn`t topless, but that could change during the fight.
“Moon is only 18, standing 5”7 and 130lbs. She has a magnificent set of firm 32DDDs.”
She earned the same applause and smiled at Benny. The smile made him weak. How could he punch such a lovely girl? Or was that the plan? He reminded his parent`s words.
Both shadow boxed and warmed up a bit.
Sandra took over: “Standard Family Fighting rules will apply. Unlimited 3 minute rounds. All targets are legal. A fighter in the corner or the ropes is a valid target until he is fully down. Anything more the fighters want to agree?”
Moon`s eyes were on fire: “Looser gives oral pleasure to the winner right after the fight in front of all family members.”
Her seductive voice nearly killed Benny and his hard cock pointed straight at his super sexy opponent.
Both got to the middle of the ring and instead of touching gloves, Moon kissed him. It was a kiss he never had received before. So soft and sensual….not even his mom or sister could kiss like her.
“Oh my gosh…….” Her tits pressed against his chest and his hard dick slipped between her thighs brushing over her labia. There was no cheap attack right after the kiss, just the amazing sexual attraction between them.
“Have fun handsome!”
“You too.”
Both separated and the bell sounded.

Offline hghunt999

• God Member
  • Fan of almost all things here on FCF
    • Not my page, but my stories are here under HG Hunt
Re: The Clarks 4.0 - Clarks vs Millers
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2021, 06:04:22 PM »
Delicious matchup.  Thrilled to read more............
HG Hunt

Offline mixtko8910

Re: The Clarks 4.0 - Clarks vs Millers
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2021, 09:08:52 PM »
You more than have my attention!!! Thanks!!

Mike
Find me on Trillian mixtko8910