News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

HELP REQUIRED, PLEASE!

• 2 Replies

Offline GoldenGirl

• God Member
HELP REQUIRED, PLEASE!
« on: August 18, 2013, 04:25:05 AM »
I'm trying to find an online story I read some time ago.

It is based in the north of England, where a young Pakistani girl hails a taxi at the railway station - and she asks the driver to take her to a club in the centre of the town. He asks her why she is going to that place; and she tells him she is going to fight a blonde English girl [who is either the Champion, or is undefeated]. The driver says that the English girl will "kill" her -she is taller, heavier, stronger, and much more experienced. But the Pakistani girl is very confident in her preparation, skills and abilities.

The fight is full of grudge, and it soon becomes brutal as the blonde dictates the action, but she becomes over-confident. The Pakistani girl then gets the upper hand, and tortures the blonde every way she can, eventually destroying the English girl's tits and clit to win the fight.

Later, back in her dressing-room, the Pakistani girl hears the blonde still sobbing in the shower next door. She walks into the shower, and once more attacks the blonde's tits and clit relentlessly, to make up for all the taunts and insults she took during the fight, and she leaves the blonde totally spent and broken.

If you know of this story and where I can find it, I would be most grateful.

GoldenGirl

Offline GoldenGirl

• God Member
Re: HELP REQUIRED, PLEASE!
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2013, 02:43:46 AM »
Hello

Thank you very much for your reply and the useful lead you gave me. I will follow it up right away.

Thanks again.

GoldenGirl

Offline R_u_alive

• God Member
Re: HELP REQUIRED, PLEASE!
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2021, 07:00:56 AM »
Was this ever in the fcf website. I can't find it.

Any chance someone can repost it.

I'm trying to find an online story I read some time ago.

It is based in the north of England, where a young Pakistani girl hails a taxi at the railway station - and she asks the driver to take her to a club in the centre of the town. He asks her why she is going to that place; and she tells him she is going to fight a blonde English girl [who is either the Champion, or is undefeated]. The driver says that the English girl will "kill" her -she is taller, heavier, stronger, and much more experienced. But the Pakistani girl is very confident in her preparation, skills and abilities.

The fight is full of grudge, and it soon becomes brutal as the blonde dictates the action, but she becomes over-confident. The Pakistani girl then gets the upper hand, and tortures the blonde every way she can, eventually destroying the English girl's tits and clit to win the fight.

Later, back in her dressing-room, the Pakistani girl hears the blonde still sobbing in the shower next door. She walks into the shower, and once more attacks the blonde's tits and clit relentlessly, to make up for all the taunts and insults she took during the fight, and she leaves the blonde totally spent and broken.

If you know of this story and where I can find it, I would be most grateful.

GoldenGirl

The story was called the 'hammer and the anvill' by indianman..
I saved it saved on floppy disc way back, but no longer have it, and if memory serves me right it all got a bit 'heated' in the shower room after the match.