News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

NHB Bikini Blinde Attempts the Gauntlet!

• 6 Replies

Offline ivbn2cavalier

• God Member
  • I love catfights, wrestling, and boxing!
NHB Bikini Blinde Attempts the Gauntlet!
« on: November 11, 2021, 01:27:24 AM »
     The gorgeous blonde had been battered and abused by the humongous black woman.  All the fans watching had been turned on, she had fought valiantly, with great spirit, but in the end, she was pummeled!  Left topless, in pain and knocked out, she laid on the cold canvas, cold and sweaty, erect nipples as the chill from the arena struck her beaten body.  So sore and tired she had to be helped to the locker room and the shower by her husband.  She wanted her revenge, she had tried for months to get the chance, but Latasha at over 300 pounds and all of 5'9" of her had turned her eyes to other targets, she felt as though, Katie was beneath a rematch and needed to prove herself before she could get the chance.

One Saturday night, Latasha was beating on another blonde, tiny little thing pounding her belly and slamming knees down low, the poor girl was getting totally ragdolled, when Katie rushed the ring and jumped the black brute from behind, locking on a rear naked choke, she tried with all her 140 pound frame could muster to choke the monster out.  As she was weakening the beast, she felt herself being rammed backwards in the turnbuckle, breaking the hold and falling to the canvas!  Latasha turned to continue punishing her little blonde play thing only to find she had rolled out of the ring to escape.  Turning to Katie who was not really ready for a fight, Latasha screamed out, "give me a damn mic!" 

Screaming into the mic with a deep, dreadful sounding voice, she glared at the beautiful blonde, "you have been a pain in my ass since I pounded you into the mat all those months ago!  I have ignored you, but now, you have stuck your nose into my fun, so I am gonna tell you what I'm gonna do!" Sounding a bit like a lady from the rough part of town, she continued, "I'm gonna give you your rematch....." the fans went wild as she continued, "I'm gonna give you your rematch, if you can run the gauntlet!  You have to defeat three of my friends, before I will give you your shot.  If you beat me, you can have your match and I won't fight back, you can do your worst to me! " Katie had an enormous smile on her face, yelling out loudly, "hell yeah" as she shook her head, her lovely blonde tresses flying wildly as she demonstrably said yes.  Latasha put up her giant hand, " hold on now blonde,  'for  say yes, if you don't beat any of the fighers, your ass is mine!"

The crowd started chanting for the sexy NHB Bikini Blonde!  Getting excited about the very idea of a match of this type got a frenzy going.  The blonde didn't hesitate, she agreed, offering her hand up to shake on it.  Latasha came forward, grabbed her wrist, spit in her hand, while pulling Katie into her as she lifted her knee right between the tanned beauties legs, dropping her to her knees, she bent down and whispered something in the injured woman's ear, which put a stunned look on the already agonized woman's beautiful face.  Latasha climbed out of the ring, turned around and yelled into the mic, "you got one week to get your affairs in order bitch, before your ass is mine!"

Katie weakly stood and rubbed her injured mound slowly climbed out of the ring toward her husband.  He was visibly concerned, wondering what she had done, when he asked what Latasha had said, Katie played it off, as he helped her out to the car for a quiet ride home.  For the next week, the blonde trained hard, plenty of cardio, yoga, boxing workouts, she lifted, stretched, ate well, hydrated, abstained from sex, she was a tigress, getting ready for what would undoubtedly be the biggest test of her career.  She even picked out a bikini especially for the match, a hot pink string bikini that would show off her toned, tight body and perfectly tanned skin.

When the night of the match finally arrived, the nerves and excitement in the hot blonde were palpable, she could not tell which emotion was the most intense in her, but she wanted this match so badly, she finally realized, she did not know who would be part of the gauntlet.  She knew that a gauntlet match would consist of four fighters, she would have ten minutes to beat an opponent, if she failed, another opponent would join the fight.  If she won, she would have any remaining time to rest before the next opponent would come out.  She knew she had to try and beat each opponent quickly and expend the least amount of energy she could, saving it for the third and fourth matches which would likely be the hardest of the four.  She also knew what was in store for her if she failed, Latasha had made that very clear to her, what she meant by, "your ass is mine"!  She didn't dare tell her husband and she had blocked it from her mind, thinking only of quick victories and resting whenever she could.

She changed into her hot pink bikini, looking into the mirror, she felt so desirable and a bit turned on, knowing that the fans were there to see her, that feeling of being desired was quite a turn on for her!  She finished her hair and make up, slipping on a tight, short pair of Daisy Dukes and a tight white sleeveless t-shirt that revealed her lower belly and enabled people to see the bikini through it.  Finishing up with her little white sneakers, she felt ready to go and quiet confident as her husband nervously hugged her, the drove to the arena, as he tried to boost her confidence, all the while concerned about her well-being in such a potentially brutal match!

Offline ivbn2cavalier

• God Member
Re: NHB Bikini Blonde Attempts the Gauntlet!
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2021, 12:33:48 AM »
The Gauntlet Match 1

When they arrived at the arena, the crowd was buzzing the undercard had almost finished when they were led to the back.  Katie's husband, trying to be supportive while expressing a little concern, "I know you are going to do great, but this is a big ass woman who really worked you last time, are you sure you want yo do this?  You don't even know who the other fighters will be".  Katie smiled, very confidently as she removed her sneakers and checked herself one last time in the mirror as she spoke, "Babe, you worry too much, I got this, and you are going to be so hard as you watch me beat one after the other until I finally get my revenge on that big bitch!"  He left the area and headed yo his ring side seat, he couldn't count the crowd, but estimated it was well over a hundred people, mostly men and they all seemed to be excited for his wife's match. 

As the crew put the finishing touches on the cage, he looked around nervously, while his gorgeous blonde wife got stretched out and ready for this challenging event, as the lights dimmed except for a spot light over the ring, he saw a shadow walk past him and into the ring, it was a woman he had seen before, Monique had lost herblast match to his wife, by only because she spent most of the match arguing with the ref.  As the announcer finished explaining the match details to the crowd, he pointed to his left 5'8" 250 pounds of mean in a black one piece, black cobwebbed designed tights and boots, she glared toward the cage door as she was introduced......Mean Mooooooooooooonnnnnnniiiiiquuue!  The crowd cheered slightly for her, which did not seem to affect her in any way.

The spotlight followed Katie from the back dressing area, she was still wearing the t-shirt and shorts, but was barefoot, walking on her toes, very light and sensually, she exaggerated the wiggle of her hips as she strolled confidently into the arena toward the cage door.  She leaned back in front of her husband and taking hold of her t-shirt at the top, ripped it open, reavelaing her toned abs, strong arms and shoulders and firm breasts in the hit pink bikini!  The crowd erupted in delight, as she took the shirt off and put it over her husbands shoulders like she was stripping for him, she then spun and stretched her hands to the floor, wiggling that gorgeous backside.  She stood and unsnapped the jeans, then tantalizingly slow she unzipped the shorts, the top of the hot pink bikini bottoms were visible, she placed her fingers in the sides of the shorts, teasing the crowd as she worked them down over her hips, her thighs until they hit the floor.  She hooked the shorts with her right foot as she lifted them up, standing on her left toes, she placed the foot with the shorts on her husbands lap, he was having a difficult time hiding his enthusiasm for his beautiful young wife.

She leaned in, giving him a kiss as she said, "enjoynthe show babe, I am going to get my revenge tonight!"  She entered the cage, ran around the 3 foot area between the cage and the ring, before she jumped up the not the ring apron, performing a split and sliding under the bottom rope, the announcer spoke, "now entering the ring, about to attempt to run the dreaded gauntlet, the challenger at 5'5" 140 fit toned pounds, the NHB Bikini Blonde........Kkkkkkkkkkaaaaaaattttttttiiiiiieeeeeeeee!"  As he finished, the referee who would have very little responsibility in this NHB caged series of matches pointed to the timer to close the cage, ring he bell and start the timer.  As she stepped out of the way, Monique looked across the ring and smiled, "thatnwas really cute and sexy blondie, probably be a long time before you have the energy or look to do that after tonight!"  She rushed the blonde at a full dash, reaching for the long blondes tresses, Katie ducked it as she saw her coming, smacking the large black woman's ass playfully as she passed.

Monique slapped the top turnbuckle, as she turned, the blonde had stepped back and made a dash of her own right into the larger ebony foes abs with a shoulder spear!  It hit home drawing a loud "oooooooouuuuuuuuuffffffff!"  The crowd cheered the move as she backed up, her hands on the middle ropes, Katie slammed into her opponent a second and third time, each having a little less impact, the final one ended up having her catch a double axe handle blow to the small of the back, which dropped the fit blonde to a knee, with her hand behind her back, she was suddenly grabbed by her hair, raised to her toes, as the large woman drove a knee deep into the blondes tight abdomen!  "We won't be having any more of that blonde!" Realizing she was in a little trouble the knee shocking her and driving air from her lips, her scalp burning she decided it was time for something drastic a sudden and unexpected knee of her own, drove deep into the fatter stomachs of her opponent, only succeeded in having her own head pressed down, she dropped to her knee as she reach for the dark woman's hair, slamming her chin off of the top of the blondes, which stunned the seemingly unbeatable black woman.

Katie rolled away, getting to the other side of the ring, she stalked her gone, trying to ease the pain and catch her breathe, but time was not on her side, catching a glimpse of the clock, she saw that almost one minute was already gone, if she didn't finished this monster in less time than that, she would be in a handicap match!  She sprung off of the ropes, rushing towards her opponent, who seemed okay with waiting for her and countering, the blonde leaped in the air and fired a mussel drop kick right into the massive bosom of her opponen, causing her to fall back into the ropes, the blonde leaped to her feet, grabbing the wrist of her larger foe, she pulled her forward as she used all her strength to Irish whip her into the ropes.  The toned, tanned bikini fighter followed, leaping hit in the air for a cross body block, which she hoped would take her opponent to canvas for a quick pin, she was stunned when she hit the black woman and was caught in mid air!  The crowd gasped in shock at the strength of the thicker vixen, she paraded her captured prize for a minute, Katie was panicking, aware she was help,ess, she hoped her struggle might dislodge her from her opponents clutches.....it didn't!  Dropping to one knee, she slammed the small of the tanned woman's back across her thick thigh!

The blonde screamed like a wounded animal in the hold, a swift slap of the massive left hand on her hot pink bikini bottom, locked her womanhood in a crotch claw, while the ebony warrior used her right hand to chop across the bikini covered breasts with open slaps, each hand on damp flesh stinging the trapped blonde who squealed with each strike, her hands went to the hand clamped on her womanhood, her husband wiggled in his seat uneasy as this first round was taking a toll on his beauty.  The crowd was excited by the action and with two minutes already gone, Katie was starting to get desperate!

The blonde was thrashing in the hold, stomping her bare feet into the mat, her lovely golden blonde hair swaying in every direction as she tossed her head wildly, her hands flaying wildly as the large hand of her black foe pressed harder on the crotch claw, the right hand slid to the blonde's chin, pushing out and down, the back in incredible pain!  The crowd was going wild as the black woman slammed her gorehad into the bare, outstretched vulnerable abs of the gorgeous blonde.  She would have folde up on the move, but the black woman's weight and strength kept her stretched, a second and third headbutt followed as she yelled, "give it up you blonde bitch, you are mine!"  Katie, in agony desperately raked her hands across the larger woman's eyes, giving her just a moment of release to roll off of the powerful woman's thigh.  She rolled to the ropes, slowly pulling herself up, when her hair was snatched from behind in two large mitts, feeling herself yanked backwards, she was tugged brutally as if all her hair would be ripped out, then her already aching lower back was struck with a solid shoulder, she could feel herself being pulled downward, as she was scooped up over the thick shoulders of her attacker, the blonde felt another hand slap between her legs, while the hold on her hair was used to trap her across the back of her now angry foe!

As she was hoisted into a cruel variation of a torture rack, the blonde felt the pain searing from the small of her back in both directions, her womanhood was held tight, her abs stretched as the black woman pulled down on both ends.  Katie howled in pain, catching a glimpse if her husband and the enthusiastic crowd, she realized that while she might be the fan favorite, what was happening to her was thrilling the fans.  She also saw that there were only six and a half minutes left, she knew she had to get free or would be in even bigger trouble.  The proud Ebony fighter was relishing the control and gen adrenaline of punishing such a beautiful woman.  After what seemed an eternity, she simply leg her drop to the mat, as she knew she would not get a submission.  "Going down", she tainted as the 140 pound fig blonde started her awkward descent.  Reaching in desperation for something yo break the fall, she hooked her opponents on piece suit in the back, as she was falling, her weight caused the woman to fall backwards, almost ass first into the blonde, who rolled quickly.  The dark fighter fell ass first into the mat!

Katie was in a bad position though, trapped underneath the woman's legs by her ass, she tried to slide out, when her hair was again yanked from behind, "not so fast bitch!  You think that shit is funny? I'll show you funny!" Climbing to her feet, the larger woman holding tight on the blondes hair, pulled her up easily and once again slammed her across her thigh in an over the knee backbreaker, not holding it this time, she lifted her up and got her set for a power slam.  The crowd gasped, as Monique walked around showing off the blondes backside, she was trapped helplessly.  She dropped to her own ass and slammed the much smaller blonde back first into the mat.  The blonde struck with such force, she bounced, her breasts shook as the force revealed a slight bit of aereolas, a sight that drove the black fighters blood lust and the fans desire to see more!

The defiant and spirited girl laid on her back, "is that all you got, bitch?"  Taunting a large family woman in control of the Mach seemed like a horrible idea, the black woman  slammed her hands on the mat.  As she stood up, she stomped hard on the tight abs of the gorgeous bikini blonde, who almost bent in two and gasped from the blow.  Reaching down for the blondes hair again a move that seemed to be telegraphed or a lack of respect for her opponent, suddenly had her hair seized by the blonde.  She planted the bottoms of her bare feet into the larger woman's belly, using her weight and momentum, the blonde rolled upward as she monkey flipped her opponent over her!

The crowd gave a stunned round of applause and cheers for the shocking move.  The smaller lady who was 100 pounds smaller and several inches shorter had taken a beating was still fighting hard, giving them hope for a long night of fighting.  The blonde rolled over the dazed woman, pinnIng her shoulders to the mat, the ref slid alongside both fighters, "one......two...." just as she was about to slap three, the blonde was bench pressed high into the air off of the prone fighter.  Quickly trying to re-establish control, she jumped on the black woman's back as she sat up, slipping her legs around the woman, she slid her arm around the woman's neck, trying for a waist scissors and rear naked choke hold combo.  As she strained trying to lock it in, she hoped she might make her foe pass out if tap a submission, which would have been enough for the win, her opponents move shocked the beautiful blonde.

She started to rock back and forth, as both ladies were locked tight, the blonde could feel her grasps slipping, but once she loosened her leg grip, the larger fighter dropped her weight back in the smaller blonde.  Crushed underneath her opponent, her legs spread painfully open by the thick ass of her foe, the weight was too much, so Katie had to break the choke and try to figure out how to get free.  After several seconds, she went completely limp.  "Only three minutes left blondie, I think you might be done!"  Monique taunted, as she stood up, looking down at her seemingly passed out opponent.  The blonde laid lifeless, the crowd was uneasy, thinking that perhaps the match was over, when the blonde sent a rapid, unexpected kick toward the stunned black fighters groin!  "Awwwwwww! You blonde cheating bitch". The heavier fighter growled as she stomped her feet, the blonde rolled away and bounced off of the ropes toward her injured opponent, who was ready for her, stepping to the side, a huge clothesline met the gutsy blonde, knocking her to the canvas, almost decapitating her legs went high in the air as she landed folded in half, her feet finishing over her head.  The crowd gasped in stunned admiration of both fighters and the impressive nature of the move!

The ebony fighter planted her foot right between the legs of the blond, hands on her hips, she looked to the ref, "count this bitch out, so we can have our fun!"  Witha boot between her legs, Katie was well pinned, her own body weight trapping her in a matchbook pin, the ref's count reached two and almost finished, when the bikini girl rolled her shoulders to the side to break the count.  Again and again the count almost reached three, but Katie rolled her shoulders just enough to break the count, after the fifth try, her opponent grabbed the ref and yelled at her for  the slow count.  Taking her foot off of the blonde, who quickly rolled to the ropes with only sixty seconds remaining, the angry heavy weigh charged her smaller opponent with all her weight, just at the second of impact, the blonde dropped to the canvas, holding fast to the top rope, as the larger fighter flew over the top rope, out of the ring.  Unprepared for such a move, she struck the ring apron, before hitting the cage and finally coming yo rest on the mat covered concrete between the cage and the ring.  The bikini blonde heard the cheers, and the support from her husband, as she rushed out of the ring, leaping in the air, she landed feet first on the belly and chest of her foe, before sitting on her neck as the ref reached three!

The crowd went wild with support for the sexy blonde fighter and her feisty spirit.  Katie's husband welled up with pride for his wife, thinking not of what was to come, but only on her first triumph.  An exhausted blonde fighter took the remaining twenty seconds to straighten herself out and adjust her attire, stretching slightly as she rolled into the ring awaiting fighter number two!

Offline Brandiprowstls

• God Member
Re: NHB Bikini Blinde Attempts the Gauntlet!
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2021, 11:09:38 AM »
Loving this. Can’t wait to see who Katie gets to face next.
Love all, trust few, do wrong to none......except in the ring.

Offline ivbn2cavalier

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2021, 12:21:26 AM »
The Gauntlet Match 2

After a hard fought win in the first match, Katie only had a few seconds to gather herself, adjusting her bikini back to the correct look. She shook out her hair, except for the hair matted to the side of her face and neck from the light sheen glowing on her, the hair looked little worse for the wear from the first match.  She stood in the corner farthest away from the cage door, having no idea who would be marching down to fight her next.  She waved to her husband and blew him a kiss, as the arena again went dark and a spot light pointed at the dressing room door.  The Bikini Blonde tried to keep her focus on the next opponent but played to the crowd a bit as they cheered her.  She could hear her husband encouraging her, telling her how proud he was, as the door opened and out walked a woman she was very familiar with.

The announcer introduced her as she walked to the ring, wearing a red full body suit, red tights and red boots, short dark hair a second African American woman from Katie's past, she was 1 and 2 against her, and was lucky to get the one!  "Standing at 5'7" 265 pounds the Bad Mamma herself........Beckah!"  Stomping toward the ring, the crowd was again buzzing as they could not believe she would be facing a second woman of over 250 pounds!  As she entered the cage, she pulled the door shut and smiled like the Cheshire Cat, "just you and me now blonde, and you know how it has gone for you the last two times after you got lucky that first time!"  Climbing the stairs slowly, she moved into the ring and walked slowly and deliberately toward the young bikini hard body!  Smiling as she closed the distance. Then took four rapid steps forward chest bumping the blonde backwards, following up she ran toward her as the blonde scurried away from the ropes.

"You can run bitch, but you are trapped in here with me ain't nobody coming to rescue you!"  The blonde quickly moved around the ring, looking for an opening, but the larger woman controlled the center, patiently waiting for the blonde to attack, knowing time was in her favor, she could wait out the pink bikini clad, tanned white girl!  "Don't worry bitch, I beat you once before, I don't need anyone to rescue me!"  Katie challenged as she bounced off the ring and ran forward using the ropes for momentum, she tried a missile drop kick as she had in the first match, Beckah was ready, blocking the blondes bare feet, sending her crashing awkwardly to the mat, as she crumpled, she rolled to her belly, which turned out to be a huge mistake!  As she started to get up, a hard right footed pun landed right between her legs, sending her to the mat, face down, she tried to roll up and roll out, but hen red boots of the black fighter crashed into the small of her back, she rolled to her belly, with a hand on her back, when a stomp followed to the very low spine landing, the blonde was howling with each powerful strike, as she struggle on her elbows and knees to get to her feet, Bekeah straddled her, dropping ass first into the blondes back!

The golden haired fighter screamed, "aaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwww, fuuuuuuuuuuuu......!"   The crowd was stunned by the early blows, less than a minute in and Katie again found herself in trouble.  The red clad fighter kept her ass on the small of the blondes back, her feet straddling he blonde, knees bent, she pulled each upper arm back by the biceps, trapping the flexible smaller fighter in a camel clutch, with her biceps trapped behind the larger woman's elbows, the large black hands reached around the side and clamped on to the pinkie bikini covered breasts!  Her howls and protests resumed, screaming herself almost hoarse, her back in agony, her belly stretched to its breaking point and now her firm young breasts clamped on in this large, cruel hands.  Pressing in, flattening the orbs between her hands and the blonde ribcage, then squeezing for dear life and twisting with all her force, the blonde face was contorted into such agony, her own crotch was pinned down hard into the mat, as she could feel the heat and weight of her opponent on her.  She shook her head wildly, the golden hair flying all over, she was unable to break the hold.  It seemed like an eternity of agony for her, bug was less than a minute.

"Submit blonde!  Admit I am superior and maybe I can get the girls to go easy on you!"  The dark warrior tainted, lustfully enjoying her position of control.  The bikini blonde stayed proud and defiant, "Never you whore!" She yelled back, which gig her breasts released, only to be smacked together by Beckah's open hand slaps to the outside bottom if each orb, pushing her breasts up and slightly out of the tiny pink string bikini!  "Gggggaaaaaaaawwwwwwwddddddd!"  Katie squealed from the blows, seldom remembering experienceing such a unique and torturous move.  The crowd went wild, those sitting directly in front could see the cleavage pushed together like some sort of sexy dress, as the black womanhad yanked back so hard the blondes chest was pointing straight at them.  Again aerolas could be seen, just enough to tease those lucky to see.  Beckah was enjoying the move as she looked at the clock, she knew she would not get the submission, but she knew she had done some damage, two minutes into the second match, the toned blonde had endured most if the past twelve minutes being punished.

"So, you won't give bitch?  I could wait 8 minutes and let you be double teamed, but I think I want the glory of beating your ass!  Get up bitch!"  Beckah hoolered as she released the hold, only to pull the blonde to her feet by the hair.  Wrapping her arms around the blondes back at chest level, chest to chest, Beckah began to crush the smaller blonde in a powerful bearhug!  She shook her opponent like a rag doll, the hair, head, arms and legs flying everywhere, almost uncontrollably.  The pain from the pressure of the squeeze was intense, bug to add to the agony, the large black woman ran the tanned blonde into the turnbuckles, crushing her between the unforgiving and the immovable!  "Aaaaaaawwwwwww!"  Katie screamed and groaned, in pain, having a hard time breathing she looked at her husband who was trying to encourage her, as the rest of the audience just cheered frenetically due to the incredible action!

In desperation and on gen verge of passing out, the bikini clad white woman slammed her hands on the side of her captors head, again, slightly more forcefully than the first time, then again, and a final time, her opponent had no choice but to release the hold.  The blonde dropped hard ass first to the mat, in a great deal of trouble, she fired a Russian Sickle using her forearm right between the black woman's legs!  The look on Bekeah's face gave away she had been hurt, an O shape formed around her lips as air rushed from her lips and sounded like a tire going flat.   Enforce she could drop to the mat, the bikini girl got to her feet, slamming a knee lift into the larger woman's belly, too little effect, climbing the turnbuckle, she threw her legs across the black woman's head, locking on a head scissors from a perilous position.  Using the ring ropes for balance and to hold her opponent in the hold she confidently screamed through a pained face, "give it up bitch, or you are going out!" 

The crowd again amazed by the tanned woman's tenacity and resourcefulness.  She looked so sexy, slightly exposed firm breasts, tight glistening abs, toned arms and legs, a beautiful face and that long blonde hair on a tanned pink bikini wearing 29 year old was amazing!  Her confidence brimming, She kept the hold on tight, it was now the dark skinned opponent who was in danger, feeling light headed, ears buzzing from the strikes, with under seven minutes to go, she knew she had to win, or at least make it the rest of the match.  She pushed herself into Katie, pushing her chin painfully between the blondes legs, pressing down she had shortened the leverage on the blonde, quickly pulling back, the white girl, Katie struggle to stay balanced, she maintained the hold, but it dramatically loosened, she was now dropping, her hands reaching out trying catch anything to brace herself, she hung upside down against her black woman's front, her scissors still in place, her groin pinned between the large chin of her tormentor and the pressure of her body, a sudden double axe handle slammed into the tight, toned abs.  "Uuuuuuuuoooooooofffffff!" Escaped her lips, unable to release the hold, because she would fall awkwardly and likely be injured when tried to sign up as she hung, making her sore belly all the more pained.  Keeping the scissors now out of desperation as she was struck with a second double axe handle yo the lower abdomen which instinctively caused her legs to open.  She was caught around the waist by her opponent.

The crowd was berserk from the constant action and the back and forth, both ladies had given and taken, though Katie was clearly getting the worst of it, less than six minutes left, it was starting to feel like time would run out on her, which thrilled the crowd, and frightened her husband who cheered his beautiful wife to fight back,  hanging upside down, her back against the Nubian fighters belly, her head swaying upside down around her opponent's knees, the world looked strange and quiet disorienting as she could see hen turnbuckle coming but was powerless to prevent what was about to happen!  BAM!  An eruption of cheers and incredible comments about the wicked move echoed in Katie's burning ears.

Her belly had hit the top turnbuckle, her chest the middle, her legs almost flew over the top rope, but with most of her weight hanging upside down I need the ring, she would have collapsed to the mat if not for the black woman leaning on her.  The blonde heated her own moans and screams, but it was almost like it was something from a dream, her hands hung limp, her head moving slightly from side to side, her gorgeous locks hanging down, she looked to be just about done, with less than five minutes to go, she was being crushed again, the weight taking its toll even on someone so fit as herself!

Facing the pretty blondes ass, the black womanhood taunted, "does anyone want to hear a tune?"  The blonde screamed NO to the delight of the cohort as the first open hand strike caught the firm backside, the sound of he slap was very musical, and certainly painful! A second followed, then a rainstorm of smacks, rhythmically, followed by the black woman's nails drawing back across the burning flesh before more drum beat spanks!  The pain was incredibly intense, the bikini clad fighter could not submit, could not get free and could not resist, after almost a minute, she was pulled off of the ropes and pulled up onto the face of Rebekah who was setting her up for a power bomb, the now desperate younger fighter leaned her entire upper body into the easier woman's head, hoping to get her off balance, she had no other option.  Spinning now, trying to get the move locked in, the larger fighter found herself off balance and unable to put the move on, which almost certainly would have finished her foe!

Katie pushed her weight so she drove Beckah back into gen turnbuckle, this time Katie locked her ankles under the top turnbuckle support cable, sitting agains the karge bkack woman, she was cutting off her air and applying the front head scissors.  Everyone was clapping and stomping, stunned by the resilience of the tanned white girl, as the black woman slowly began to fade, feeling her starting to slump, Katie knew she had to change positions or risk getting injured in the fall.  Spinnng around she slipped into a rear naked choke, wrapping her strong young legs across her opponent's chest, she was slowly draining the fight from her.  Everyone applauded and cheered on the young fighter, encouraged by what they had seen, thinking maybe the impossible was possible.

Katie was beginning to weaken, straining as she was, she could feel her opponent staggering, as she dropped to a knee, then to all fours, the fit blonde strained for all she had, the clock was under two minutes, it looked like she had her, until she felt those large hands engulf her left hand and right elbow which was being used to lock in the choke!  Just at that moment, the hand loosened, the larger lady dropped to her side, Katie tried to avoid getting pinned under her.  The heavy woman trapped Katie's thigh, the ref came in and to,d Katie to break the hold, she had put her opponent out.  With only a minute left, she felt the dead weight on her leg, as she struggled to get free, the ref trying to free her, the clock was ticking, Katie needed a rest and to get feeling back into her leg, which had now gone to sleep, with ten seconds to go, the ref go Katie free, with no time

Offline ivbn2cavalier

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2021, 08:04:19 PM »
The Gauntlet Match 3

The Gauntlet Match 3

The beautiful blonde bikini girl was struggling under the weight of her passed out victim.  Her right leg trapped and numb from the weight cutting off the blood flow, she was starting to get the burning sensation running from her inner thigh to her toes when the ref finally got the large beaten women off and with some help, out of the cage.  Katie was trying to stand using the ropes, trying to shake the blood flow back into the leg.  She did not have time to gather herself, to fix her hair if her bikini which was still escue, her aerolas just hinting out the tops, her bottoms riding up a bit.  Her golden tanned flesh, glistening under the lights, her nipples poking at the pink fabric.  Katie's hair was a bit more messed than before, bug still quiet attractive.  The crowd was growing restless, seeemingly wanting to see the beautiful blonde on the losing end perhaps.  She looked at her husband who was cheering her on passionately, bug with a little ok of concern on his face, as the ring turned dark, two flood lights pointed toward the locker room as the announcer began to speak....

" Now entering the arena, standing 5'10" tall, weighing in at 350 pounds, wearing a bright blue bikini, the lady of the hour, the tower of power, the destroyer of blonde dreams, she is...........Lllllllllllllaaaaaaaaaaaattttttttttttsssssssshhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!"  The crowd erupted as the large black woman entered the arena, moving slowly, confidently toward the cage, glaring without breaking her gaze at the much smaller blonde!  The seemed to be excited by this woman showing up at this moment, like they sensed something was about to happen.  Opening the cage door, and closing it behind herself, she pointed at Katie, well, "no sense wasting any more time getting my hands on your  scrawny ass!  I was going to go last,  it seein' how damn lucky you got against my smaller ladies, I was afraid you might not have anything left for me!"  Katie was hoping on one leg, holding tight to the ropes, unable to feel her right leg still, she was trying to back away and stomp her foot to get blood flowing.  Katie's husband yelled to no one in particular to let her have a break until she could defend herself.  To which Latasha smiled and moved quickly into the smaller blonde. Slamming her massive 350 plus pound frame into her chest and abs, the blonde fell back into the corner.

As she slumped into the middle rope, the Ebony BBW Goddess turned and ran backwards, slamming her very full bikini covered ass into the chest and abdomen of the smaller blonde.  Air gushed from her lips as she struggled to catch her breathe, the dark-skinned warrior ground her backside into the tanned white woman, as she did she taunted, "I figured I would wear my bikini too, since everyone know I'm the REAL NHB Bikini Black Woman!"  Letting up on the move, she reached her large hands for the blondes left leg, dragging her by the ankle to the center of the ring, she twisted the limb and started to sit down in a single leg sharp shooter!  The blonde screamed in pain as her knee, hamstring and thigh were immediately stretched, twisted and agonized by a brutal hold, the weight on her foot was excruciating, her right leg was kicking the mat, not helping her already weak feeling limb!

The large woman held the hold for a few seconds, then released it, only yo grab both ankles, twist the legs and drop her massive ass on the smaller blondes lower back, stretching out the hamstrings and thighs, as she locked on a camel clutch, bent back as far as she was, the white woman had to fell like her legs might snap.  Trapping both feet by crossing the right ankle behind the left, she tugged the ankles into her right armpit, as the wicked black woman went for a two handed crotch claw from behind!  Katie screamed herself nearly hoarse as the hands locked on painfully, the right directly over her bikini covered sex, the left hand clamped onto the right, adding pressure to the cruel pussy claw!  The crowd which had seemed to be supporting the blonde all night, now seemed to show their true colors, as they clearly enjoyed the savage attack, cheering the massive black woman on!

The smaller blonde was being dominated and the match was only a minute old, her legs strained and sore, aching joints and muscles, starting to spasm, her womanhood being clawed so nastily, she though for a moment about how the crowd seemed to be enjoying her punishment.  She tried to see her living husband, but was unable to, trying to press up, she was met with a painful and crushing ass drop into the low of her back!  Her lower back and abdomen were now engaged in the painful move, her belly button pinned down to the mat, her breasts crushed under her, she tried feebly to get loose, bug to no avail!  The tanned blonde was being engulfed by her larger opponent!

After what felt like an eternity, big was in reality about 30 seconds, the black fighter released the hold and rose up, smiling as she played you the crowd, "what do you want to see me do to this white bitch next!"  As Katie tried to get to her feet and get her breathe back, the shock of hearing the crowd yelling out painful and punishing hold after punishing and humiliating hold drove home the point, they were glad to see her do well, but now, it was about seeing what she could endure!  She had no intention of submitting and was determined to keep fighting hard, as she got to her knees, one unsteady fought on the mat, she felt two huge hands lock on her full firm bikini covered breasts from behind.  The hands had crossed her chest from behind, she was pulled into the belly and chest of her black oppressor.  Lifted from the mat, she was again crushed by her foe, squeezed mercilessly, hr breasts crushed in the strong large hands, making it difficult to breathe or scream, the smaller blonde tried getting her hands free by digging into the wrists, only to be shook wildly, before her opponent dropped to a knee, one leg extended and Atomic dropped the beautiful white girl hard across her thick thigh!

The crowd erupted and chanted, "one more time, One more time!"  The expression on the smaller woman's face was complete agony, her sex had exploded inside of her as her lower lips had been crushed against the power and flesh of the black woman.  An O crossed her lips as again, she struggled for air.  Being hoisted upward, skateboard again, Katie knew what Latasha had in store for her a second Atomic drop, this time she bent her back first and drove her down into a spike Atomic Drop!  The impact would have shaken her breasts loose from her bikini top, if not for the large claws squeezing her boobs!  Katie was dizzy and aching, pain etched across her face, as she could feel herself being lifted again, this time another Spiked Atomic Drop almost finished the smaller blonde.  As he's learched forward, held only by her opponent nets grasp, " see blonde, all these guys are hard, seeing me maul you, and you still have 8 more minutes with me before it becomes a handicap match!"  Latasha laughed hard as she lifted the ragged blonde a fourth time!

The tanned beauty, now quiet disheveled was hanging helplessly in her opponent's grasp, only two minutes and she had been almost completed squashed.  This time when the woman dropped to a kne, she slammed the fit woman across her thigh belly first, almost breaking her in two, the crowd continued their frenzied support of the large black woman's control over the fit smaller fighter.  Latasha grasped the blonde pink in bikini bottom and lifted up hard from the top, driving the fabric deep into her tight ass, and slightly into her lips in front.  Wrapping her hands around the bikini top, she twisted it up, so the fabric dug into the flesh and pressed the breasts, lifting up slightly, then dropping her.  The black woman holding the wedgie, freed her left hand, " you know, this bitch ain't got much ass, bug what she does have needs to be a bit darker!"  Latasha began to drum on the smaller woman's strong gluteus Maximus, the sound of large hand on wet tight flesh echoed in the arena, as the crowd cheered, Katie began to sob silently as she was being beaten like a child.  "7 more minutes bitch", Latasha taunted as she continued yo spank the incredibly sexy white woman's ass!  Her loving supportive husband was powerless to do anything as his supportive screams were drowned out by the thrilled crowd!

The firm, tanned buttocks of the young white woman was a glowing shade of red, as the black woman's hand prints were visible, she lifted the white fighter by her bikini bottom, further wedging it into her ass cheeks and started to rise between her lower lips!  Dropping her on her belly and chest as she rose from a kneeling position, Latasha's own bikini had begun to creep up.  Her thick thighs and belly glistening under the lights, she looked massive in comparison to her opponent a woman half her size and then some.  Playing to the crowd for a moment, she put her large bare foot on the upper back of the blonde, pressing her chest into the mat, as she leaned down, wrapping her hands into the luscious blonde tresses, she yanked the smaller woman to her knees and to her feet.

Katie instinctively reached for her hair, as the pain seared from her scalp.  The blue bikini clad aggressor slapped an open hand across the tight abs of her opponent, a loud flesh on flesh sound echoed again in the arena.  Katie gasped at the stinging blow as she was struck again, this time a full open hand to each partially bikini covered breast.  A stinging blow unlike anything she had suffered, she felt her mounds crushed under the large hand, the force of which momentarily flattened her boobs!  As she squealed again, the black woman taunted her again, "imagine how painful that would be if you had big boobs, blondie!"  As she yanked hard on her hair grip, she then bent slightly forward, pulling down on her opponent's head, snapping her over her shoulder, ass first to the mat.  Katie let out another agonized squeal as she was quickly hoisted up and snapped over again and then a third and fourth time!  Each time she got a little bit dizzied, feeling like she might be sick, her scalp on fire as the enthusiastic crowd seemed a bit restless and seemed to desire more! 

Dropping yo her ass behind the alabaster skinned warrior, she gripped her tightly again, this time under the ribcage, using her legs to hook the sinewy legs of the pink clad lady, she rocked back and slammed her down hard ass first!  It was a Keister bounce!  The impact shocked Katie, her breasts had now almost entire escaped the bikini, her head rocked, her back felt a charge of electricity and her spanked red ass stung from the cruel move!  Katie's husband could be heard for a moment protesting before the crowd erupted in delight!  "Seems the fans want more blonde!" Latasha smirked as she spoke in the blonde ear, shaking her head frantically, she felt herself picked up and against slammed, this time her head almost came down to the mat from the impact, her hair flung wildly across her face now, it was the only thing keeping the crowd from seeing the shaking of her tits brought on by the powerful move!  Rocking back again, the Ebony fighter slammed the smaller tanned girl again, the contrast of their skin and size very pronounced, like a mother holding a child, only this was not the case, as the blonde slumped forward.  Grabbing hold of the hair again, the black fighter rose to her feet and snapped the blonde toward the ropes, she hit so hard and awkwardly, her arms draped over the top rope, her head hanging down, hair in her eyes, she could see her husband and the clock still over six minutes left. 

Catching a glance at her husband, she could see the worry in his face, she tried to look tough and defiant, but almost every inch of her body ached so badly, she knew she had to do something desperate.  As she heard the pounding of the heavier woman's feet on the mat coming toward her, she fired a hard reverse kick out toward any part of the body.  It landed in a very soft and curved spot!  "You fuckin' little bitch!  That is how you want to play!"  Unbeknownst to Katie, she had caught the black woman squarely in the bikini bottom triangle!  Which only served to enrage her attacker.  Feeling her hair twisted up and pulled under her threat, she found herself being choked by the rope, her hair as part of the cruel choke.  Flaying her hands frantically, her breasts swaying beneath her, the crowd could see her tight abs sucking in deeply, out of sheer panic, the blond stomped down with her heel onto the top of the unsuspecting Nubian fighters four, causing her to scream and release the choke!

Katie stomped down again. This time striking near the shin at the top of the foot! The pain angered and clearly hurt Latasha, but did little to free Katie from the ropes, she was quickly grabbed by both ankles, which caused Katie to fall from the top rope, her hands reaching out, grabbing for anything found the middle rope, she held on for dear life, until a wicked and powerful straight punt right up between her captured ankles struck her own sex.  The smaller tanned girl screamed in agony from a painful move, dropping to the canvas, she was twisted over by the ankles, legs spread wide, the fear was clear on the blondes beautiful face, her breasts now free, pushed upward by the bikini top underneath her firm bosom, her belly goat and sinking in more, her hands raised begging her attacker not to do the unthinkable, the crowd over ruled and cheered wildly for the wicked stomp!  Straight down between her thigh the foot of the dark skinned fighter crashed, Katie almost was paralyzed for a moment, silent and shocked.  As she gathered herself, the pain ripped through her body as a second stomp nearly forced her to pass out from the pain.  She felt her ankles drop as she curled into a ball, her hands seeking to relieve the pain in her sex!

The attempt didn't last long, under five minutes yo go, she felt herself again being raised by her hair, forced yo crawl on her knees to the ropes, she was tossed across the middle rope, hanging within the rope digging into her belly flesh just above her navel!  Pulled to her feet the top rope against her back, her arms pulled back and draped over the rope, she was stretched out painfully, as her hair was yanked hard from behind, a large bare foot was pressing into her lower back, pushing her abs toward the crowd.  Her breasts, bare, facing out to the rowdy fans, nipples as hard as she has ever experienced, her belly rising and sinking deeply as she tries to get her breathe and compose herself.  She sees her husband, helpless to stop the fight, she shakes her head proudly, tryingbto signal him she is still okay.  Sore and suffering, bug no permenant injuries at this point.  Her head is stopped as the black woman clamps her bicep and forearm around her head, trapping the beauties face looking up, the top rope pressing into her back, the middle rope pressing into her abs, her chest heaving and swaying, she is locked in a savage Dragon Sleeper hold, her gorgeous body trapped on display for the letcherous crowd who by now is driven to see the lovely woman suffer.  A hard left handed forearm smash just above the chest makes the blondes breasts shake from side to side!  The crowd cheers in delight, now encouraging the black woman to punish her smaller blonde opponent!  "Less than four minutes bitch, if you are going to win this fight and get your revenge, you better hurry!" Latasha mocks as she slams her forearm across the blondes chest again to thrill an already wild audience!

The firm, tanned buttocks of the young white woman was a glowing shade of red, as the black woman's hand prints were visible, she lifted the white fighter by her bikini bottom, further wedging it into her ass cheeks and started to rise between her lower lips!  Dropping her on her belly and chest as she rose from a kneeling position, Latasha's own bikini had begun to creep up.  Her thick thighs and belly glistening under the lights, she looked massive in comparison to her opponent a woman half her size and then some.  Playing to the crowd for a moment, she put her large bare foot on the upper back of the blonde, pressing her chest into the mat, as she leaned down, wrapping her hands into the luscious blonde tresses, she yanked the smaller woman to her knees and to her feet.

Katie instinctively reached for her hair, as the pain seared from her scalp.  The blue bikini clad aggressor slapped an open hand across the tight abs of her opponent, a loud flesh on flesh sound echoed again in the arena.  Katie gasped at the stinging blow as she was struck again, this time a full open hand to each partially bikini covered breast.  A stinging blow unlike anything she had suffered, she felt her mounds crushed under the large hand, the force of which momentarily flattened her boobs!  As she squealed again, the black woman taunted her again, "imagine how painful that would be if you had big boobs, blondie!"  As she yanked hard on her hair grip, she then bent slightly forward, pulling down on her opponent's head, snapping her over her shoulder, ass first to the mat.  Katie let out another agonized squeal as she was quickly hoisted up and snapped over again and then a third and fourth time!  Each time she got a little bit dizzied, feeling like she might be sick, her scalp on fire as the enthusiastic crowd seemed a bit restless and seemed to desire more! 

Dropping yo her ass behind the alabaster skinned warrior, she gripped her tightly again, this time under the ribcage, using her legs to hook the sinewy legs of the pink clad lady, she rocked back and slammed her down hard ass first!  It was a Keister bounce!  The impact shocked Katie, her breasts had now almost entire escaped the bikini, her head rocked, her back felt a charge of electricity and her spanked red ass stung from the cruel move!  Katie's husband could be heard for a moment protesting before the crowd erupted in delight!  "Seems the fans want more blonde!" Latasha smirked as she spoke in the blonde ear, shaking her head frantically, she felt herself picked up and against slammed, this time her head almost came down to the mat from the impact, her hair flung wildly across her face now, it was the only thing keeping the crowd from seeing the shaking of her tits brought on by the powerful move!  Rocking back again, the Ebony fighter slammed the smaller tanned girl again, the contrast of their skin and size very pronounced, like a mother holding a child, only this was not the case, as the blonde slumped forward.  Grabbing hold of the hair again, the black fighter rose to her feet and snapped the blonde toward the ropes, she hit so hard and awkwardly, her arms draped over the top rope, her head hanging down, hair in her eyes, she could see her husband and the clock still over six minutes left. 

Catching a glance at her husband, she could see the worry in his face, she tried to look tough and defiant, but almost every inch of her body ached so badly, she knew she had to do something desperate.  As she heard the pounding of the heavier woman's feet on the mat coming toward her, she fired a hard reverse kick out toward any part of the body.  It landed in a very soft and curved spot!  "You fuckin' little bitch!  That is how you want to play!"  Unbeknownst to Katie, she had caught the black woman squarely in the bikini bottom triangle!  Which only served to enrage her attacker.  Feeling her hair twisted up and pulled under her threat, she found herself being choked by the rope, her hair as part of the cruel choke.  Flaying her hands frantically, her breasts swaying beneath her, the crowd could see her tight abs sucking in deeply, out of sheer panic, the blond stomped down with her heel onto the top of the unsuspecting Nubian fighters four, causing her to scream and release the choke!

Katie stomped down again. This time striking near the shin at the top of the foot! The pain angered and clearly hurt Latasha, but did little to free Katie from the ropes, she was quickly grabbed by both ankles, which caused Katie to fall from the top rope, her hands reaching out, grabbing for anything found the middle rope, she held on for dear life, until a wicked and powerful straight punt right up between her captured ankles struck her own sex.  The smaller tanned girl screamed in agony from a painful move, dropping to the canvas, she was twisted over by the ankles, legs spread wide, the fear was clear on the blondes beautiful face, her breasts now free, pushed upward by the bikini top underneath her firm bosom, her belly goat and sinking in more, her hands raised begging her attacker not to do the unthinkable, the crowd over ruled and cheered wildly for the wicked stomp!  Straight down between her thigh the foot of the dark skinned fighter crashed, Katie almost was paralyzed for a moment, silent and shocked.  As she gathered herself, the pain ripped through her body as a second stomp nearly forced her to pass out from the pain.  She felt her ankles drop as she curled into a ball, her hands seeking to relieve the pain in her sex!

The attempt didn't last long, under five minutes yo go, she felt herself again being raised by her hair, forced yo crawl on her knees to the ropes, she was tossed across the middle rope, hanging within the rope digging into her belly flesh just above her navel!  Pulled to her feet the top rope against her back, her arms pulled back and draped over the rope, she was stretched out painfully, as her hair was yanked hard from behind, a large bare foot was pressing into her lower back, pushing her abs toward the crowd.  Her breasts, bare, facing out to the rowdy fans, nipples as hard as she has ever experienced, her belly rising and sinking deeply as she tries to get her breathe and compose herself.  She sees her husband, helpless to stop the fight, she shakes her head proudly, tryingbto signal him she is still okay.  Sore and suffering, bug no permenant injuries at this point.  Her head is stopped as the black woman clamps her bicep and forearm around her head, trapping the beauties face looking up, the top rope pressing into her back, the middle rope pressing into her abs, her chest heaving and swaying, she is locked in a savage Dragon Sleeper hold, her gorgeous body trapped on display for the letcherous crowd who by now is driven to see the lovely woman suffer.  A hard left handed forearm smash just above the chest makes the blondes breasts shake from side to side!  The crowd cheers in delight, now encouraging the black woman to punish her smaller blonde opponent!  "Less than four minutes bitch, if you are going to win this fight and get your revenge, you better hurry!" Latasha mocks as she slams her forearm across the blondes chest again to thrill an already wild audience!

Under four minutes, the beautiful young woman trapped in a painful Dragon Sleeper, bent backwards, the rope cutting into her flat, muscled abs, her back bent over the top rope, arms extended, she was helpless.  Her bare breasts were shaking from the quivering breathes of the trapped 29 year old.  She knew she had to do something, but what?  Latasha could leave her here for the next few minutes and wait got a double team, or perhaps tighten the hold and put her out.  Katie tried to calm herself, reaching her hands from behind the rope to the forearm of her opponent, she tapped gently at the arms, then went limp!  "Bitch is out!"  Latasha screamed at the crowd, who had mixed emotions, the thrill led to a deflating feeling of, "is it over"?  Katie's husband implored the massive black womanhood to release the hold.  After a few seconds more, she did, the blonde flopped her belly laying across the middle rope, her upper half hanging down limply as her legs draped down from the middle rope.

Latasha moved toward her suspiciously, not quiet believeing she could have gone out from the hold, tugging the blonde from the rope by the hair, she lifted her up, face in toward her blue bikini, bare breasts trapped against the large black tummy, as she prepared for a piledriver, she felt her own bikini pulled deep into her womanhood, the blonde had been playing dead!  The pain ripped through her as she screamed, "you dirty white whore!  You are going to pay!"  Dropping to her knees, she successfully used the pile driver, bug Katie held onto the bikini bottom for dear life, keeping her head from getting the full impact, and almost stripping the black woman of her modest attire!  "You are going to pay for that you little bitch, I promise you!"  Katie fell to her back and quickly rolled around to fave her attacker, who was visibly annoyed and now trying to readjust her bottom, when a sudden searing pain rose from her loins, the black woman dropped to her knees, her own lips shaped like an O.  Katie had struck with a hard heel kick right into the defenseless sex of her opponent.

Still feeling the effects of her earlier beatings, she was unsure how to follow up, slowly moving to attempt some sort of head scissors, Latasha had time to prepare, pulling her arms up, making it impossible for the strong young woman to get any sort of hold locked in, she decided on a knee to the chest, which struck with little enough impact yo do more than annoy the 350 plus pounder.  The crowd again was back into the fight, with 2:30 left, they sensed just maybe she could pull out some magic late, or perhaps she would only succeed in pissing off the larger woman.  Katie went for another knee lift to the chest, this one was greeted with her inner thigh getting struck with a huge double handed open slap, right into the length of the groin muscle.  Latasha grabbed the ankle and lifte up, moving toward the ropes, she pulled down on the ankle as she climbed between the middle and bottom ropes.  Katie hoping uneasily, trying to free her foot and keep her balance, when she felt her mound strike the ropes, fear raced not her brain, she immediately put her hands onto the middle rope.  Pulled crotch first into he rope, Latasha teased, "time for a pony ride Blonde!"  Katie shook her head, screaming and protesting then WHAM, the blondes lower lips were pulled into the rope, pulled by first one ankle, then by two, she was unable to free herself of the grip and now her full 140 pounds was riding into the rope! 

The rowdy audience became almost out of control in their cheers for the black amazon.  Katie's eyes popped wide open, her lips pursed in an O, her chest shaking, belly tightening.  Her gorgeous hair matted to her face and neck, tossing around wildly from the pain of the padded metal rope invading her most sensitive area!  After several seconds of the torture, Latasha stood releasing the grip, she took hold in gone rope and began to power lift it straight up into Katie's sex, she screamed like a banshee from the new pain!  The cheers of the audience could not drowned out her agony.  With a little more than a minute left, she was big even thinking about the fact that she was about to be double teamed!  Latasha continued thismpunishment for several seconds, with thirty seconds to go, she flipped the rope down, then up, then down and shoved Katie into the ring!

Grabbing her ankles, she dropped her large ass on the blondes face, suffocating her, the hog breathe of panic and fear warmed her, as she folded the blonde beauty into the Matchbook pin, spanking her upturned firm ass and the parted, barely covered folds of her sex, she could feel the screams of the white woman on her own ass.  The ref moved in to begin the count, everytime it got  to two, Latasha would rise up and twist the blonde slightly to keep her shoulders up, "she's up!"  Was the dark woman's comment for each moment the count was broken.  The golden goddess would use the second to breath, but knew now, she was in deep trouble! After a few seconds, she was dropped to the mat, only to be scooped up and bent over the massive back of her foe, a large hand trapped her barely covered sex, pulling down, while another hand held her neck, pulling her down in a torture Rack Backbreaker, the blonde again was screaming as her already punished back was agin being stretched.  Her tight body was being pulled to show every inch of muscle, while the clock ran down!

As the clock struck :00 she knew what was about yo happen, bug she could only focus on the wild cheers if the crowd for Latasha and the way she was beating her body!  The announcer began to introduce the fourth fighter, akatie was instantly deflated, as she realized, what an uphill battle the next ten minutes and the rest of the night would be!  The ring went dim, while she still suffered in the agonizing hold, she heard some other disheartening news!  "Now entering the cage at 370 pounds, she is 5'9" she is wearing an all black suit, with her famous  long beaded hair, she is Deeeeeesssssssiiiiiiiirrrrrrrrreeeeeeeee!"  She made her presence felt immediately as she walked over to the trapped blonde and swung her hair so the braided hair whipped her tanned, toned abs, the stinging blows made the blonde squeal, as Latasha made very clear to everyone, now the fun begins!  For us Blondie!"  Laughing wickedly she dropped the young woman to the mat in a heap, barely able to break her fall, she laid prone on the mat, trying to catch her breathe and clear her head, as she was now facing over 700 pounds of angry black women, intent on punishing her body!

Offline ivbn2cavalier

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2021, 06:19:29 PM »
The Gauntlet Match 4

The crowd exploded at the sight of the two ebony goddesses in the ring menacing the smaller, beautiful bikini blonde!  This is what they had been hoping for.  Katie took a few seconds to try and breathe to ease her pain, when she felt the large hands of Desiree seize her face, locking her hands under the blinders chin, she twisted herself and bent backwards, pulling the smaller white woman to her feet by her chin, suddenly she was hoisted off if the mat.  Katie instinctively locked her ankles to the thick black woman's sides, holding on for dear life, trying to take the strain off of her neck.  Her body was stretched in the hanging neck hold.  As the powerful giant walked around the arena, Katie's lively face wasn't twisted in pain, her golden hair draped down her body, some claw noting to her face, neck and shoulders as she was covered in a very fine dew all over her tanned, toned frame.  Her nipples were elongated as the pink  bikini top was under her breasts forcing them upward, now fully exposed, her tight abs sunk in deep as she tried to breathe, her body covered in angry red patches and marks which would certainly turn to bruises.  At the crowd's cheers, Latasha locked on first a crotch claw, which coaxed another animalistic howl from the tanned woman, followed by her fingers digging in deep for a wicked belly claw!  Stretched and tormented in such a way was clearl agonizing.  Katie was thinking only if how to get free, no longer thinking about strategy to beat these two behemoths!

After a few seconds of the torture, Desire dropped to her backside, the blondes knees struck the mat, her body jerked, her breasts shook from the jolt and she collapsed limply face down on the mat!  Everyone in the arena erupted in delight, except for the man sitting ringside, watching his gorgeous young wife being completely womanhandled!  Both ladies straddled the blonde, as Latasha grabbed her ankles, stepping in the back of the knees, Desiree handed her partner the smaller white woman's wrists, Latasha rocked back, dropping to her backside, she then pressed the smaller blonde in the air into. Romero Hold, which some call a Ceiling hold.  Stretched again painfully, exposed, pushed up, her legs and arms bent, strain to her back and abdomen had the blonde squealing and shaking her head, as Desire began to spank the pink triangle covering the most delicate of spots!  Katie's husband protested, "enough, she is done, just end this!"  His cries were drowned out by the shouts of delight at the sexy sight!  Scratching down the inner thigh, Desire spanked the pink triangle again am deathly again, after each spank, she would drag her fingers downward toward the inner thigh and fleshy cheeks, before whipping her hair with the beads striking the tanned abs and pink triangle!  The blonde was screaming in agony from the cruelty she was enduring.  After a minute of the torture, she was dropped face down on the mat again.  Latasha stood up, "only 8:30 left in the match you Blonde bitch!  You gonna get me, you better get your shit together soon!"  Laughing as she finished speaking, Desiree scooped up the blonde, getting her to her wobbly feet, she locked an abdominal stretch from hell on!  Bent and twisted, her bare breasts and belly were an inviting target for her partner!

As Katie struggle, she was slapped and punched in the breasts and belly, a hard breast claw squeezing her firm young tits cause new pain, then her nipples poked out, only to be painfully pinched, tugged and twisted.  It was extraordinary what this young woman had endured, and yet the two black women were so lost in the euphoria of punishing their prey, it was clear to everyone, they had no intention of slowing down, as they took turns, delighting in torturing the young woman!

The frenzied crowd cheers on the two black tormentors, stretched painfully in the ab stretch, the strain was visible on the tanned beauties face.  The crotch claw, belly claw and breasts torment from three hands was beyond intense, Katie, the gorgeous, feisty, tough fighter had been ragdolled for several minutes, knowing she had to do something, she decided to play possum one more time, suddenly completely relaxing and going limp.  She felt the pain of the increased pressure from the hold, but as us appeared the fight might have finally been taken out of her, she was freed and dropped to the canvas.  Flopping hard into the mat, she slowly moved upward, tossing her blonde locks, looking defiantly over her shoulder, she yelled through her pain, "is that all you two big bitches got?"  Shocking the crowd, but not her husband, the attitude of the twin Amazon's was immediately set to punish.  Katie kicked out with her right leg, catching Latasha in the knee, hyper extending her slightly, she stepped awkwardly before dropping backwards.

Desiree reached down with her hands for the blondes hair, getting a rake of the nails across the face for her trouble.  Katie was pulled upward slinging her strong sinewy legs up, she trapped Desiree in a head scissors, hanging upside down from her massive black opponent, she pulled herself up, albeit through incredible pain to her own belly.  As she climbed upward. She wrapped her arms around the back of the head and clamped her entire body around the large woman's angry face, suffocating her, she kept the pressure on the head scissors.  She could feel her opponent stagger, trying to pull the blonde off to no avail, she was screaming hotly into the bare belly and chest of the bikini girl!  Latasha had recovered her senses and was now able to limp over, grabbing the blondes flowing mane from behind she yelled to Desiree, "DROP!"  Katie knew what was coming, but was powerless to stop it.  She felt herself being pulled backwards by her hair, the another was ineffective as Desiree dropped to her ass, Latasha had pulled her down back and shoulders first into the mat.  Stunned by the blow, she shook and her legs loosened from Desiree.  Her body was quickly snapped up and set up for a suplex, being dropped powerfully from Latasha, her body bounced from the impact, as her breasts shook violently on her chest from the force.

The blonde was again in trouble as she arched up from the pain in her back, Desiree took her turn and set up the topless white woman for a power bomb!  She paraded the blonde for a moment as they taunted, "no butch, that wasn't the worst we could do!"  SLAM,  Katie bounced from the mat, her entire body shook, she slowly arched upward again as Latasha grabbed her from behind, pressing her upward, Katie locked her legs backward on the massive womansides.  Trapped, chest facing out, arms pinned behind her, she was dazed by the repitive imoacts, she really had a lot of the fight drained from her, she did not want to anger these bitches again, bug she was becoming desperate, as she saw the clock was under five minutes, she glanced at her husband as she started downward face forward!  WHAM,  the impact from the Implant Buster was intense, her breasts and belly had been slammed straight down into the mat, silence was all she could hear for a moment, thinking perhaps she had been knocked out, then a loud stereo eruption from the thrilled audience.  She curled up slightly as Desiree scooped her up, lifting her under the armpits, she was pressed upward like she was on a cross, as Desiree started to drop backwards, the blonde was shot over the whipping hair of the beaded woman, who inadvertently whipped her in the crotch and belly, Katie landed again hard, chest, shoulders and abs first.  She bounced upward, her as raised slightly as Latasha seized her bikini bottom and yanked up hard, she spun the smaller woman slightly before dropping her belly and breasts down again.  She struggled to her knees, with both black women standing before her, Katie grabbed the blue bikini bottom of Latasha and tried to slam a punch in her crotch, which had little force,, and struck belly fat.  This drew a laugh from Latasha, who pushed the blonde backwards, her feet trapped under her, her knees bent outward, her own almost bare sex was now clearly vulnerable and an elbow drop from Desiree right to what was left of the pink triangle seemed to jolt the pained bikini fighter to some sort of agonized state.

She screamed out to the sheer pleasure of the crowd, flopping around the mat, she was forced to her knees, each woman stood with a foot pullIng her knees wide apart, as they bent down, each applied a claw hold to the groin and one to the trapezius, Katie's arms went instantly limp, her body shaking from the pain, unable to do anything, she looked helplessly at the clock, under two minutes, hope had been fading, bug the reality of the fate that she faced for challenging Latasha and losing was beginning to set in, she began to submit herself, accepting the inevitable, deciding yo be as feisty and defiant as she could for as long as she could!  She glanced at her concerned husband and mouthed, 'I love you" before her head hung down.  After several minutes of the excruciating double claw holds, she was lifted easily by Latasha, who pulled the blondes face into her shrinking bikini area, the smell from the woman was pungent, as fighting and sweating will create, she felt herself hoisted upside down, thinking she would be slammed into a tombstone pole driver, she though she mercifully might be putbout of her misery for a while, squeezed by such weight and strength, struggling to get breathe, she knew she was in a bad way, then, the unexpected happened, Desiree clamped her arms around Latasha, crushing the beat between over 700 pounds of Nubian flesh.

The blonde almost disappeared, engulfed in the double inverted bearhug, she could hear Latasha announce to the crowd she calls this move the "Oreo Cookie"!  Katie's legs dropped over the shoulders of Desiree as she was almost passed out, blood rushing to her head, breathe couldn't get past the blue bikini bottom in her face, her ribcage could not expand anyway.  As the fans chanted the hold, the two ebony warriors seemed intent on putting their blonde prey out in this move.  Her legs jerked and spasmed, just as she was about to pass out, she felt them drop to their knees simultaneously as the long blonde hair flew everywhere, she was slammed head first into the mat, unable to flop as they held her upside down momentarily, she was then unceremoniously slammed to the canvas.  As she laid in a heap, she heard the crowd chant down the time, at ten, she felt the crush of a huge splash from Latasha, who then spun and stretched her almostnlifeless body out it a grapevine from hell.  Katie heard the ref count as time expired, she felt the relief of the 350 plus pounds off of her, but before she raised up, she yelled loudly for all to hear, "now it is time for this blonde bitch to face the consequences of challenging me.......and losing!  Dog Eat Dog!"  The frenzied crowd erupted, knowing that all four heavy weight honeys would now have their turn with the beauty!

As the two women she had beaten earlier walked toward the cage, the beautiful blondes heart sank.  She had lost and now would be at he hands of all four angry black ladies!  Bekeah grabbed her in a fron face lock, with her back Howard the other three, her bikini bottom was lifted hard between her tight lung ass cheeks, she was lifted from the mat by gen I credible wedgie, which was also parting her labia!  She screamed in protest, but would nit beg for mercy, after several seconds all three women took turns spanked her tight derierre!  Each snack was met with an agonized howl of pain, which drew a loud chorus of cheers from the maddening audience!

After several minutes of humiliating and painful spanks, she felt her bikini bottoms being  lowered, slowly, teasing her hips and inner thighs, she squeezed her legs as hard as possible which was met with a hard tug back up into the ass and sex.  She relaxed as the final result was her bikini bottoms being sensually and humiliatingly removed!  As she was dropped from the hold each woman reached for a limb, "let's make a wish!"  Katie tossed her blind hair from side to side as she shook her head wildly, her wrists pulled out nd away from her body, each ankle pulled out away and twisted, she then felt two large feet on each shoulder and under her arm, one foot to each hip and a foot on each side in her groin.  The tanned blondes shoulders were pinned down, her head shaking madly only drove the torture and the cheers.  Her chest was raise, almost inviting punishment, as her toned abs sunk in even more, her legs trembled as her bare sex was clearly visible to half of the arena.  She was screaming in such agony she almost went hoarse, they began to row with her limbs, releasing, then tightening and pulling, it was as if she was being drawn and quartered! 

The pain was intense, each muscle in her gig body was being stretched and strained to its limits, until finally they stopped, letting her lay almost limp in the ring, the two defeated ladies decided on a new and wicked torture, pulling the blonde to the corner, her legs spread on eaither side if the ring post, she knew what was about yo happen, bug Latasha stood on her hands momentarily so she could not brace herself or reach for the ropes.  Swift suddenness as her ankles were held tight and her bare p, defenseless sex was pulled hard into the ring post!  The cold steel impacting her mound was intensely painful, as she shook upward, they released, only to pull harder again, and again, after five slams, she was almost completely unresponsive to the pain, this time they each put anfoit on the ring apron and pulled, as Latasha straddle the blonde face, smothering her, the tight abs instinctively bucked, being greeted by a hard, straight right hand, the perky firm breasts were being mailed as the black woman rose briefly, Katie screamed, reinvigorating the crowd, as she tried to breathe, her mouth was again covered by the 350 pound plus ass of her foe!

Right before she passed out, Latasha rose up and to,d her friends to release the young woman.  She curled into a ball, trying to hide her shame and ease her suffering, she was grabbed by the hair, lifted up and pushed into the corner, her legs were lifted so her feet rested on the second rope, her bikini top was uses yo secure her right leg, her bottom to tie the left, her hands wer thrown over the toe rope and secured by the dangling tag rope!  Secured nude and completely helpless, each lady took a moment to do her worst, First Bekeah slammed her ass into the bound beauty, then turning she unleashed a flurry of slaps to the abs and breasts of her prey, before a few low blow slaps almost made the tanned woman jolt out if he ropes!  The second woman began to unleash shattered dreams, hard kicks to the tender unprotected region, the nerves exploding with each strike, the blonde now in a low moan.  As Desiree began to whip the blondes belly, beasts and sex with her hair, she loved each whimper and moan she drew, as did the crowd!  Aft several minutes of fury, she stopped, leaving the trapped woman for Latasha!  "Bitch, this is just a warning!  If you ever cross my path again, I will feed you yo the wolves in that crowd!"  Taking her left hand to the woman's abused pussy, a painful claw locked in, gets the blonde to howl again, she locks on a choke hold with her free hand, then, nodding her head, she is pummeled with slaps, punches and mailed, every sexy inch of her tight tanned flesh is a target! After several seconds, she goes completely limp, Latasha removes her hand and wipes it on the blondes face.  Left trapped in the ropes, the four woman pose and hold victory stances in the cage, opening the door, they proceed out, walking to her husband, they grab him and walk him into the cage, trapping him in the corner opposite his wife, he held there by over 700 pounds of flesh as a number in cuffs are broughtmout from below the ring, each limb secured as he can not het yo his wife.  She has smelling salts waved under her nose until she comes yo, to see her trapped husband, "on second thought, leg loose the hounds!"  She opens the cage and leaves as the audience stands seeing the trapped couple, the gorgeous and beaten bikini girl, nude and helpless almost invited to enjoy themselves as the victors celebrate their cruel punishment of the NHB Bikini Blonde!

Offline Bhindu

« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2021, 07:05:29 AM »
Mind blowing story. Whole story is great but I personally like it after 2nd round because my big fetish is handicap matches. I request u to write a same kind of story involving my wife. If u like the idea than I can provide u the details of my wife