News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Arm Wrestle Don vs Linda

• 0 Replies

Offline donyman

• I'll getcha
Arm Wrestle Don vs Linda
« on: December 04, 2021, 03:06:17 PM »

I'm ready for an arm wrestle.

Linda
alright

donyman
im 5'6 145 lbs

donyman
seated at the table already I roll my sleeves up good so you can see my bicepts.

Linda
I come and sit down across you at the table and lay my arm out

donyman
(what ar eyou wearing--im in my shorts and a thin long sleeved white shirt.)
i look over and see this determined woman

Linda
I'm wearing a short sleeved tan tshirt and blue jeans

donyman
i put my elbow on the table and open my hand

Linda
I clasp your hand as tight as possible and count us down
3...2...1...go!
08:48:49

donyman
i press your hand tight feeling your knuckes--there is still some female aboutyourhand--its all soft
i push to the side feeling your position soften

Linda
I give you some leeway by letting you push to the side then start resisting

donyman
hey--whats this--it suddenly gets hared--i look over at you and find you looking back--
i grit my teeth and put all my power into pushing your hand

Linda
I resist while pushing your arm the opposite way...both our biceps swelling up

donyman
my eyes are fixed on your arm--i start to see the muscle beginning to bulge. 
My leg stretches and accidentally brushes yours as i try to put some weight into mt pushing

Linda
as we're at a stalemate, our biceps harden up and we continue testing each other
your leg brushes against mine and I kick at your leg!

donyman
i feel your palm hot against mine--i almost want to apologize for the accidental touching of legs--
i blush a little when you kick my leg away. i try to lean into my pressure on your arm...
licking my lip a little

Linda
I keep resisting your pressure and turn your wrist towards me

donyman
i sense a strategy as she tries to manulate my wrist--i resist the turning motion but i find my hand shfting

Linda
our hands starting to tremble as we continue to hold still

09:03:03
donyman
that's it--i look into your face--part my lips a little and rally--pushing hard to get at you--
to demonstrate my superior power

Linda
I hold against your push and fix my grip of your arm...won't give up bruh

donyman
i cant fathom women who are that defiant--don't you know how to behave.
i don't say anything--speech would weaken me. i grit my teeth and assert as much power as i can muster.
no more mr nice guy
09:05:46

Linda
"that's all you got my friend?" I say as I keep defending against your powerful pushes

donyman
damn she is stubborn--i have been working hard and i feel--with no little fear--
that the fatigue is beginning to build in my arm

Linda
I open up my fingers and re-wrap them around your hand as I feel your muscles running low on juice

donyman
those hands have a kind of chemistry in them---your palm burns phrenomes into mine--
don't know why--it brings up memories. As i try to push you back--
im distracted by the feel of your fingers enmbracing my hand. ooh i want to win this.

Linda
I take a deep breath and pull your arm towards me, almost down to the table but not quite yet...

donyman
that sudden yank--came as a shock--now im in mortal danger---ooh noooo--can i pull it out--
i struggle--reaching desperation--i cant let her get the boast that I know is in her

Linda
"It's ok you'll get more chances" I scream as I gather more power then finally slam your arm onto the table

donyman
damn--my face is all red--i look at your face searching your expression
09:22:35

Linda
I let out a big sigh and ask "wanna try again?"

donyman
left hands

Linda
alright

donyman
i settle in shaking my arm out before I settle in position on the table

Linda
I shake my left hand and lay it out on the table, waiting to lock up with your arm

donyman
i settle my hand against yours in the approved position i brace my body and my arm to prepare for you

Linda
i wrap my fingers around your hand..."this time you count us down"

donyman
ready steady go! i immediately push hard trying to get a quick advantage

Linda
Whoa whoa there tiger...I stop your push and push back

donyman
i feel the impetus of my push slow and slow and stop--and we are still equal--
i push and feel your equal push. this is so frustrating

Linda
that's why this is called arm wrestling :D I press your knuckles and continue to push against your push

donyman
damn--shes not my inferior--i cant stand it. i open my legs and puut more weight into it---
i feel my knee brush yours again.

Linda
I stomp on your feet but I'm not a cheater so I don't take advantage of your distraction and keep on holding

donyman
ouch--i want to say pardon me---but you seem to have taken care of it--
when you distract me--my hand shudders back a dgree or two--
i try to make it up--you can see the sweat building onmy lip

Linda
"forget that you're arm wrestling a woman...treat me like your enemy...I want to see what you got"...
as I mightily push hard against your hand to slant it more towards the table

donyman
i cant forget it--i hear what you say but cant answer--my focus is on my arm---
oohh nooooo so close to a seond defeat--i grit my teeth and make an extraordinary
effort to bring my arm out of the dange rzone

Linda
I try to foil your efforts by pressing on your knuckle bones and resisting...yt

donyman
ouch those fingers do something against my knuckles--a little pain makes it harder--
i try to adjust my hand in yorus as i focus on the big arm--stretching my legs for leverage--
i push--direct my push with all my strength. its do or die
09:44:52

Linda
at this point, I'm getting the urge to wrestle you on a mat! Our arms shake as we lose energy
inch by inch and breathing heavily then I gather all the power left in me to give a big push
and your arm is now sitting at the brink of defeat

donyman
the tears start to well up in my eyes as my face reddens--i try --i try but i cant resist you
i push--but you have a great mechanical advantage now

Linda
sweat shimmering on both our faces and arms...my breasts swell up and I generate more power
to slam your arm to the table

donyman
i see the change --something must be stimulated in the woman--crash--i lose to you again.
It's so unambiguous. I cant look at your face

Linda
I get up from my chair and shake my arms out from the two stressful matches we just had and
settling my hands on my hips, "how did you like that?"

donyman
i ..i..don't know what to say--you just have more skill. Im much better at mat wrestling. My face is still red .
Mature man of 45. Love to cyber wrestle and role play. I love to wrestle girls and show them who is boss. Sometimes, men as well--especially jockstrap matches.

A Silent Membership
I belong to the village
of nameless fictions
and tales. They kno