News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Mila Kuznetsova vs Mia Zarring: A Battle Of Gigantic Boobs

• 3 Replies

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
  • Hi, it's Katy Perry! ...you better be afraid.
Mila Kuznetsova vs Mia Zarring: A Battle Of Gigantic Boobs
« on: November 23, 2021, 02:45:10 PM »
{alt}

MILENA KUZNETSOVA VS MIA ZARRING  - BATTLE OF GIGANTIC BOOBS!

IT'S CONFIRMED: MIA ZARRING CHALLENGED MILA KUZNETSOVA TO FIGHT BREAST AGAINST BREAST!

By Nancy Fanciful, correspondent for CelebToday, your favourite classy catfight magazine for all things bitchy

When big boobed girl MIA Zarring called Mila Kuznetsova, who has the biggest natural breasts of Ukraine, a 'fat uddered cow' Mila demanded that she'd apologise to her 'gorgeous girls' and admit that she insulted her giant mammaries through boob envy. Mia laughed at Mila's suggestion and replied, 'How on Earth would I be jealous? My beautiful big girls are better than hers. I could squash Mila's boobs to pancakes with mine!'

At a bra size of 34K, the brunette's assets are of an intimidating dimension; however, blonde Mia clearly outboobs her in size; the Ukrainian record holder is equipped with a staggering 36M pair of mammaries. She took the challenge when Mia told her she would only apologise to her boobs if she could beat her at a breast fight in which the two women would go against eachother in a boob squeezing battle of tits against tits.

Mia, determined to humiliate the blonde, told CelebToday she's confident to defeat her bigger opponent as her own breasts are 'firm and tough'.

MIA ZARRING: 35 years, 5'5", 63 kg, 34K

MILA KUZNETSOVA: 33 years, 5'8", 85 kg, 36M

Mia Zarring:

{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}

Mila Kuznetsova:

{alt}

{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}

Every excess is fine as long as you don't overdo it.

Offline bunny

• God Member
Re: Mila Kuznetsova vs Mia Zarring: A Battle Of Gigantic Boobs
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2021, 03:01:43 PM »
Absolute classy stuff! loved the detailing in the poll options as well

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
  • Hi, it's Katy Perry! ...you better be afraid.
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2021, 04:28:14 PM »
Absolute classy stuff! loved the detailing in the poll options as well
Thanks! I do that style in celeb fight polls all the time but recently thought of opponents which IMO just aren't celebs.
Every excess is fine as long as you don't overdo it.

Offline LQQKING4CATFIGHTER

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2021, 04:33:39 PM »
  Mila posted irl that she wants to do a Boxing or MMA match. Are there any Busty Models that would get in the ring with her for real?  Would love to see a Japanese BBW model call her out for a irl fight!
Catfight, f/f Wrestling, Grappling and f/f Boxing fan