News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Titfight dirty talk

• 9 Replies

Offline ninjoe42

Titfight dirty talk
« on: November 17, 2021, 05:51:46 PM »
My wife knows about my titfighting and sexfighting fetish, and has even indulged me once or twice in the past.

But one thing shes been doing lately is narrating fights to me. She'll ride me and abuse her tits, while telling me a story about her being defeated and flattened. Usually culminates in her flattening her own tits and "surrendering" to her opponent.

Anyone partners here do that for each other? Its worth a try!

DottiD

Re: Titfight dirty talk
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2021, 09:08:04 PM »
Why not give it a try? Worse thing is you both develop a dislike for it on the flip side you both enjoy it, my hubby and I often discuss it as well we share in my stories I have written , he will even help develop some with ideas or how he sees a fight going .

Offline Julie34DD

« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2021, 01:49:55 AM »
Very kinky :-)
Is her imaginary rival her size in her fantasies or smaller?
Larger perhaps :-)

Calling her “princess” or “little girl” as she tames your wife ;-)

Offline caryn1

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2021, 12:19:34 PM »
my boy friend and i often talk about my past matches leads to some great nights

also we talk about matches with other women we but but have never had fights
to my regrets i have had to give up real fights because of injury

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2021, 01:37:29 PM »
You sir are a very lucky man. :D

Offline ninjoe42

« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2021, 06:04:55 PM »
Very kinky :-)
Is her imaginary rival her size in her fantasies or smaller?
Larger perhaps :-)

Calling her “princess” or “little girl” as she tames your wife ;-)

My wife isnt too big, so her opponent is usually her size or bigger. And she knows I have a thing for seeing her lose, so she often ends the stories that way...though not always, she likes to keep it fresh

Offline ninjoe42

« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2021, 06:05:43 PM »
Why not give it a try? Worse thing is you both develop a dislike for it on the flip side you both enjoy it, my hubby and I often discuss it as well we share in my stories I have written , he will even help develop some with ideas or how he sees a fight going .

Give what a try? The dirty talk or the fighting? Cause weve done both

Offline marieclaws

« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2021, 11:46:07 AM »
i always describe how i go after my rivals tits in a fight when i am describing fights to my husband as we make love, i will often grab his chest too and get him to grab my tits and squeeze as i start to talk really dirty and roleplay as though he is the one I am fighting

Offline Deefights

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: November 20, 2021, 11:34:07 PM »
i always describe how i go after my rivals tits in a fight when i am describing fights to my husband as we make love, i will often grab his chest too and get him to grab my tits and squeeze as i start to talk really dirty and roleplay as though he is the one I am fighting
Marie, I want to sit on your husband's big cock while I describe to him what I would do to your tits and pussy in an all-out nasty catfight for his massive dick. Then I will take his full load in my tight dripping wet cxnt.

Offline trib_jackie

« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2021, 10:59:30 AM »
I have done this many times with my husband.  He enjoys hearing about how I go tits to tits with other women and having me getting dominated.  I would describe the various scenarios and he would add in his own fantasies.  Turn us on both so very much.