News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

The Catpin Chronicles (Series)

• 62 Replies

Offline FyreCracka

• God Member
  • A husband and wife catfight writing team
Re: The Catpin Chronicles (Series)
« Reply #15 on: December 24, 2021, 08:22:49 PM »
The Catpin Chronicles, Chapter 4: A Family Affair

As told by Jaymie Hall

Background and relevant information:
  Jaymie is my sister in law and Jake's step sister. Before their parents married they had a brief relationship. I think you will figure out that we don't like each other.

You can read the original story FFJ, Chapter 24 here:
https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=78153.90

Oh this is just too good. Little Kelli has a 'Catpin' I think to myself as I see it attached to one of her bags in her room. Just when I thought this was going to be another boring trip to the farm. Looks like I'll finally get to put this irritating bitch in her place. I've secretly wanted this for years. The little blonde is like a gnat with her act. She's always pretending to be so chipper and nice. Now, I know she has the dark side that I've always suspected.

My sister in law has always annoyed the shit out of me which is more than reason enough for me to kick some bitch's ass but it's going to be even sweeter to destroy the woman of the man who punched my 'V Card'. I found Jake nearly as insufferable as his wife but he was a damn good lay, I probably keep him around longer just for that. Even though I wasn't going to keep him, it was still awkward when my mom and his dad started dating and it caused that asshole to dump me first.  My mother's just lucky I haven't kicked her ass just for that. I'm the one that does the dumping.

One of the items on my catfight bucket list is to prove to the men that I've been with that I'm the superior woman..the alpha. I'm sure the all not that I am. Valedictorian, all district in two sports, homecoming and prom royalty. I've always been bigger, stronger, more athletic and more intelligent than any of the weak bitches they had before or after me. They only get to have my scraps because I let them.

I hear Kelli coming down the hallway. I block her way by stretching my arm until it's against the wall. Making sure to tower over her with my significant height advantage. I ask "Having a good time, Kelli?"

The blonde bitch, flashes that plastic smile of hers before answering "Sure, I always do when I visit the farm." Fake ass twat. I pivot around, trapping her between my arms and against the wall like a high school bully.

I can no longer hide my disdain for this dumb slut. "Look, I'll cut to the chase..I saw the 'pin' in your room...I have one as well...consider yourself challenged. Follow me. We'll take the 'gator down to the far end of the pasture...Allie will meet us there in the truck, be the witness and film it". I say in a hushed growl. I wonder if she even has enough guts to accept my challenge.

With that I stride towards the barn. I'm somewhat surprised that Kelli is following me silently. She has a determined look on her face. Dumb bitch probably has no idea what she's in for. We take the UTV out into the pasture. Neither of us say a word along the way. Several minutes later I find the clearing in the woods where I have settled more than a few issues with other lesser bitches before. Allie, having been on the receiving end of my wrath here a couple of times, knows her role and is already there waiting on us when we arrive. She asks what type of match we want.

Ready to put the little blonde in her place and make this as much of a real fight as possible, I answer "Domination rules...we'll fight until she surrenders".

Allie looks at Kelli, "You good with that?" Allie needs to wipe that concerned look off of her face. If she scares off Kelli before I get to hurt her, I'll make sure she gets one instead.

"Sure...sounds good to me" Kelli answers with confidence as she begins loosening up her shoulders. I'm amused and insulted that this bitch thinks she actually has a chance, but I've always suspected that she's a dim bulb.

I pull off my coat, shirt and shoes, leaving me in just my black leggings and a sports bra. The winter air still feels cool to me, but the sun is warm and feels good on my skin. I can see Kelli taking stock of me. Get a good look at what a real woman looks like buttercup.

Kelli strips down to her jeans and a white tank top. The dumbass isn't even wearing a bra, not that she really needs one with those pathetic excuses for tits. I make a note of it that I need to make her pay for that mistake. Allie and my sister in law put her stuff into Allie's truck. I can tell Allie is saying something to her but I can't make it out...I guess I'll need to remind her where her loyalties lie, and it has been a couple of years since I've kicked her ass anyway.

At 5'9" and 155 pounds, I'm quite a bit bigger than the scrawny cxnt in front of me. If I had to guess, I'd say she's around 5'5", 130 pounds or so. This isn't really a fair fight but this bitch needs to know her place and fair has nothing to do with it.

We take our places, standing about 10 feet apart, both of us are grinding our bare feet into the cold earth. Allie sets up the camera, then walks between Kelli and I. "Kelli are you ready?" Kelli nods. "Jaymie...are you ready?" Allie asks. Without taking my eyes of my prey, I snap "yes...start this thing". Allie backs out of the way before giving the "fight!" command.

I waste no time and rush the smaller woman, flinging punches as soon as she is in range. This little skank is quick, she dodges most of my them, but I still land a few. She is a decent fighter and covers up pretty well, but I've got her on the defensive. Finally, I land a hard combo to the younger woman's ribs. She goes reeling backwards landing on her back in the mud, next to the creek. I move in to punish my dumbass sister in law. She might have lasted longer than I thought she would but now her ass is mine.

Kelli manages to get a knee in between us as I move in and is able to keep me from mounting her. She pushes me backwards and then sends a heel into right into my gut, briefly knocking the breath from my lungs. I take a couple of steps back and regain my composure. Looks like little Kelli has a little fight in her. I motion her to get on her feet. "Alright bitch, you want to do this the hard way..." I sneer.

Fuck this bitch is fast and she gets to her feet quickly. Her tank top, wet from the damp ground, clings to her skin. Again, we are standing in front of each other. This time we both start circling each other. This time she charges me, sinking both hands deep into my light brown hair and begins yanking my hair. I reciprocate and we sling each other around the field. Both of us shrieking and moaning as we try to put the other woman on the ground. I'm almost impressed with Kelli at this point, she's tough and strong for her size, but I know I'm stronger...I'm better...I'm the alpha in this family. We slosh through the creek and the mud splashes our feet and pants.

Finally, my strength begins to wear the smaller woman down. I begin driving her backwards, towards an old oak tree. I slam my white trash sister in law's back into the tree several times. The sound of her groans with each impact are music to my ears. Finally, I slam my knee deep into her belly. Kelli's eyes bulge from the impact and I hear the air leave her body. She is bleary eyed and is only standing because I'm holding her against the tree. That did it, she's hurt. This bitch is mine, I think to myself as I look into her dazed and watering eyes.

With a fury I unload punch after punch into the dumb bitch's stomach. She tries to squirm away or push me off of her, but I'm too much for her. Soon her arms hanging by her sides uselessly as I teach her this lesson. I wish I could see how red her belly is getting from this punishment. Even though it's chilly out here, I feel sweat starting to run down my brow as I get a nice sheen of perspiration from the beating I'm giving out. Won't be long now, slut, I think as I continue to pound the gut of my gasping opponent.

Just then, Kelli comes to life. One of her hands gets around my throat while the other goes back into my hair. Fucking bitch needs to learn when she's beaten. The pain in my neck and scalp is pretty bad, but I can't let her get any momentum. Unable to punch effectively, I unleash my claws into her breasts causing her to scream in pain. I keep pushing and slamming her back into the bark of the tree as well. I feel the weakling's grip starting to fade. Oh, you're done now, aren't you, whore?

I can almost feel the fight leaving her body, but those deep brown eyes are still glaring defiantly into my green ones. As her hands finally release my hair and throat to try and pull my claws from her little tits, I feel her try to throw a knee to my pussy.

I barely feel her desperate attack as it harmlessly smacks my inner thigh. Her attempt at a dirty move enrages me. "Dumb move, skank" I shriek in anger. I grab the blonde's hair and push her head into the tree causing her to squirm as her skull is mashed against the oak. Holding her there opens up a perfect opportunity for me to send a hard knee back into her belly. I feel it sink into her as she is defenseless now. I follow it up another...and another. Each one causing the younger woman to whimper and moan. This bitch is finished.

I release the inferior woman's head from my crushing viselike move with the tree. Kelli limply falls to the damp ground. I maintain my grip on her ratty yellow hair as she lays there moaning and gasping for air, not even fighting back. It's time to make sure she remembers who is top bitch here. I let go of her hair and get two handfuls of her tank top. Violently, I sling Kelli around the battlefield like a rag doll until her shirt gives up with a loud rip, sending her weak ass to the ground with a thud.

I look at my prey as she writhes on the ground topless. There are deep scratches all over her back and when she manages roll onto her back, I can see the deep gouges that left on those pathetic excuses for tits she has. I can't keep from laughing at her as she slips and trips her way to her feet like a common drunk. This bitch is too fucking stupid to just take the loss.

"You really aren't too bright are you, Kelli? You should have stayed down" I crack my knuckles before I move in to finish this little slut. "I like it when a bitch has some fight in her...lets see how much you can take, shall we?" I snap at her, I'm sure my voice isn't hiding my enjoyment of her misery.

With her top ripped off, jeans ripped, red scratches all over her back and chest, mud smeared all over, her bare chest and belly showing all of the red splotches from my assault, her hair disheveled, and her cute face all scratched up from the tree, I know I'm going to have to come up with quite a story to cover this up....at least to the rest of the family, I want Jake to know I'm a better woman than his wife. Other than a sheen of sweat, a little mud on my knees, I'm pretty much unscathed...about how I figured it would go.

I can feel my smirk as I move towards this wrecked blonde with her hands in a sloppy boxing stance. I can't believe she still thinks she can beat me. I close the distance and get ready to finish her when a jab from Kelli snaps my head back. You bitch! I think to myself. Then a hook lands on my ribs and another. Shit, this girl can punch. Time to put her down. I throw some big haymakers, looking to knock this slut out but she dodges them. My sister in law lands more and more body blows punishing me for every punch I fail to land. Damn, the body blows are starting to make it hard to breathe.

The trashy blonde starts to get some confidence as she continues to out box me, I need to do something to turn this around. I guess she sees this and taunts between her pants.  "What's the matter, Jaymie?.....it's been ...a while ... since you've .... had someone ... shut... you up.... hun?"

Frustrated and with my ribs hurting I shout back "Alright bitch... playtime's...  over..". I charge Kelli, trying to wrap her up and stop her nasty punches. She lands a few more before I tie her up in a clinch. I cling to her, getting my breath back and giving my body some relief. Next, I get my arms around her ribs into a bear hug. She wraps me up as well, but it's almost comical how weak she is at this point. I arch my back and pick the blonde up off her feet and slam her hard onto the ground. She is dazed by the impact and almost motionless as I climb onto her chest. The pathetic little twat is finished... for good this time.

Knowing she is beaten I want to look into her face and eyes to see that look of brokenness and defeat. I try to pin her arms to the grass but she keeps fighting. She reaches up and begins clawing at my back and bra, trying to use it to pull me off of her. I hear the stitches rip l as my sports bra rips. "You...  bitch, you'll ....pay for that!" I snarl and slam her hands into the earth above her head with authority. Her back arches and those tiny tits point skyward as she strains. I give a little hop and make sure my ass is planted firmly on the weaker woman's chest. I can hear her wheeze and sputter as she fights to breathe.

As I feel Kelli's fading attempts to buck me off, a smile crosses my lips...this fight is over and she finally knows it. One at a time, I muscle her arms to her sides. She was too weak to stop me before, now it's child's play to pull them down and put my shins on top of them. I'm completely on top of her now in a schoolgirl pin. With my hands free, I reach up and remove the remnants of my bra, letting her get a good look at what a real woman's tits look like.

I take my destroyed bra and put it over mouth an nose. It's enjoyable watching her eyes widen in panic as tries to breathe. I do this a few times, until I feel legs quit moving and her body become still. I no longer see the defiance in her eyes, I have broken her. The bitch finally knows her place and has accepted it now.

Now to end this and make the win official. I pull her face into my superior womanhood. We lock eyes. "Awww Kelli, how's it feel?....knowing I'm... better... than you?" I say, secure in the knowledge that I have bested the woman beneath me.

I pull her face from my crotch to hear her surrender. "Fuck.... you.....Jaymie!" Kelli snaps back. What an insufferable little cxnt. She tries to escape again, attempting to buck and flail, but it's pathetic and weak, failing miserably. I don't even try to stifle my laughter at her and just pull her face back into my pussy. My body is tingling with the excitement of beating this woman and I'm sure she getting a good whiff of my essence. I feel her hand tapping out on my leg. Tapping out won't be good enough today, Kelli.

"What's...  that...Kelli? Do you ... have ... something ... to say... little... weakling?" I ask her with contempt dripping from every word.

The little blonde gulps in air, but quickly cries out "You win... I give up..." as she fights back tears. I push off the beaten woman's body to get to my feet. She lets out a groan as I stomp my foot down on her chest claiming my territory, and making sure Allie gets a good view of the victory pose before I stomp down one more time to remind Kelli of my dominance.

I stand over the sprawled out body of my sister in law, glaring down at her "You're pathetic..." I  spit out. I realize that I still haven't punished this bitch enough for her stupidity ...she actually thought she could fight me? How fucking stupid is the slut? She needs an education... one only I can provide and one that she won't ever forget. I drop back down on Kelli's chest pinning her back to the ground.

I begin the final lesson for this stupid woman and start slapping her face with a fury. I go into a rage screaming "fucking... dumbass... bitch... you...need...to learn... your.. place...stupid...slut...". I can't believe it, but the stupid bitch is still trying to fight back, throwing some pathetic punches from underneath me. I continue slapping the fuck out of her until her punches stop again. I only stop when I hear Allie yelling.

"Stop it Jaymie, you won....she quit... stop!" She's almost begging me to stop. Bitch is my sister, is a little loyalty too much to ask?

I hop up and snap at my younger sister "Shut up, Allie- or do you want me to beat your ass- again". The slender brunette regains her sanity and backs down. I turn my attention back to Kelli. She has managed to make it back to her hands and knees. Seriously? Just stay the fuck down, bitch.

I'm not done with her just yet. I march back towards her as she tries to crawl away. I take a couple of steps and deliver a hard soccer kick right towards her weak pussy. She is howling in pain, her face planted in the damp dirt as she tries to massage her aching private parts.

I can hear her whimpering, as I lean down to talk to her. "Poor baby, are you crying now?" I  say mockingly. I walk around her, placing my foot on her hip. It doesn't take much effort at all to push her over and onto her back. I stare down at Kelli again, I think this is my masterpiece. I've totally beaten this woman. Pity it might have been fun to kick her ass again eventually, but I doubt she'll ever want a rematch- hell, she might never want to fight again.

"I guess you know how I have really felt about you for all of these years....I have to admit, it feels damn good to teach you this lesson." I say icily as I move towards the downed woman's head. In a quick motion hop back down to the ground locking her head between my thighs.

I start squeezing her head like a grape, she claws and scratches at my legs as I tighten the hold. She starts pathetically pleading with me to stop, her face turning various shades of red. "I told you I give.... stop.... please.... you win... God, please...stop... please... Jaymie... please.." I don't know why, maybe just me being territorial about my first lover or maybe I just really don't like this cxnt, but I don't let up and squeeze even harder. "Fuck you!" She yells out defiantly right before I see her go limp. Fucking stupid twat. She may actually be dumb enough that I have to do this to her again in the future.

I feel Allie grab my shoulders. "Don't worry, I'm done with that bitch...you can take care of your new....bestie, there" I say as I get to my feet. Allie kneels down and makes sure Kelli is going to be alright.

She looks up at me, her face a mix of fear and anger. "Jaymie, what in the hell is wrong with you?...she's family"

I glare back at my sister "not by blood, she isn't....she married our step brother. She barely qualifies... plus the bitch had it coming- and if you don't want to catch another beating, you'll stay out of my way in the future, little sister".

Allie is silent as I turn and walk away. I cover up with my shirt and hop back in the 'gator and drive back to the farmhouse. I see Jake by the barn.

He looks me over as I walk up to him. "You two fought didn't you?" he asks me.

The feeling of pride I is unrivaled by any of my other wins. I can see it in his face that he knows that I beat his wife. "Don't worry Jake.." I whisper into his ear. "She'll be ok...not sure what you see in that weak bitch". Even though I'm a faithful wife, I can't resist turning the knife a little more.

I run my hand up his leg.. damn, I almost forgot how big he was. "How's it feel knowing you married an inferior woman...at least you got to have a true alpha woman once in your life" I say in my most seductive voice as I give him one last squeeze before walking away.

I glance back to see him jogging out to the pasture. Whatever. Enjoy your weak ass wife. I do hope he tells her about me groping him.  If she is as stupid as I think she is, that might get her to try again. Either way, there is no doubt who is the alpha female in this family.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2021, 08:24:23 PM by FyreCracka »
Fyre: a 5' 5 1/2", 130lbs, 39 years old, blonde hair and brown eyed brawler.

If you're interested in being in a story feel free to contact us.

We are now on Trillian: Fyrecracka

Offline Tiberius J.C.

• God Member
  • Profile pic: James Mason as Tiberius in "A.D."
« Reply #16 on: December 24, 2021, 09:50:09 PM »
Can't wait for the day someone hands Jaymie her needings. The sound of her ego cracking is going to be s-o-o sweet! You put a brave fight, Kelli; she was just too big for you.
But, as they say in Mexico (and parts of the Sudan), the bigger they are …

Offline Jill_C

« Reply #17 on: December 25, 2021, 01:36:48 AM »
Great dialogue going on, had to really follow that action more closely than the actual fight itself.

Offline krispin

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: December 26, 2021, 10:17:12 AM »
Your stories are great Kelli and this idea of rewriting them from the point of view of your opponents is very nice.
I'd like to read your graet fights with strong Miche here.

Offline Nataliefightsyou

• God Member
  • Been in a lot of fights and not afraid to fight!
« Reply #19 on: December 26, 2021, 12:50:29 PM »
Great series! Who’s the youngest cat pin wearers?

Offline Kiva

• God Member
  • Critical Care RN
« Reply #20 on: December 26, 2021, 03:22:11 PM »
Unless FyreCracka corrects me, I believe that would be Destiny, a 19-year-old heavily tattooed streetwise stripper. She’s small but a proficient striker. She fought Kelli in a bare fisted boxing match behind a shopping mall (FFJ Ch 12). I fought her in a caged boxing match (KFJ Ch 7). A shorter edited version, Kiva vs Destiny is on the second page of the boxing section. These can be read as stand alone stories. Reading the series from the beginning is not required.

I noticed your profile says you’re a CNA and a nursing student. You may be interested in checking out my profile and knowing that my stories often feature hospital scenes and healthcare workers as characters, some of it inspired by my real life.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2021, 03:22:42 PM by Kiva »
Don’t bother walking a mile in my shoes. That would be boring. Spend thirty seconds in my head. That’ll freak you right out.

Offline Nataliefightsyou

• God Member
  • Been in a lot of fights and not afraid to fight!
« Reply #21 on: December 26, 2021, 08:14:06 PM »
Thank you Kiva! I think we need few more and someone needs to beat that strippers ass!

Offline FyreCracka

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: December 26, 2021, 08:38:28 PM »
Unless FyreCracka corrects me, I believe that would be Destiny, a 19-year-old heavily tattooed streetwise stripper. She’s small but a proficient striker. She fought Kelli in a bare fisted boxing match behind a shopping mall (FFJ Ch 12). I fought her in a caged boxing match (KFJ Ch 7). A shorter edited version, Kiva vs Destiny is on the second page of the boxing section. These can be read as stand alone stories. Reading the series from the beginning is not required.

I noticed your profile says you’re a CNA and a nursing student. You may be interested in checking out my profile and knowing that my stories often feature hospital scenes and healthcare workers as characters, some of it inspired by my real life.
Exactly true. There are several Catpin wearers in the 19 year old range. There's Destiny and her whole crew as well as the youngest of the Doshi clan, Advika. And those are just the ones that are willing to battle us "mom" aged women.  :)

While not technically in the Catpin universe, I would also suggest Kiva's "Nurses Eat Their Young" story to anyone in or interested in that field. It is fantastic!

Offline marieclaws

« Reply #23 on: December 28, 2021, 12:06:05 PM »
Wonderful series of stories

Offline papillon

• God Member
« Reply #24 on: December 28, 2021, 01:27:27 PM »
I love this bit:
We lock eyes. "Awww Kelli, how's it feel?....knowing I'm... better... than you?" I say, secure in the knowledge that I have bested the woman beneath me. I pull her face from my crotch to hear her surrender. "Fuck.... you.....Jaymie!" Kelli snaps back. 
Reminds me of the Battle of Waterloo when the French (who'd been within minutes of victory until the Prussians showed up in the nick of time) found themselves surrounded by the Coalition (Scots, English, Dutch, Hanoverian, Prussian …) troops, with all the heavy artillery trained on them.
"Brave Frenchmen, surrender!" shouted an English general (some say it was Colville, others Maitland).
"Merde!" replied Cambronne.
Which is, basically, Fuck you, Jaymie! in French  :o
« Last Edit: December 28, 2021, 01:30:49 PM by papillon »

Offline FyreCracka

• God Member
« Reply #25 on: January 15, 2022, 12:54:28 AM »
Catpin Chronicles, Chapter 5: Retribution and Resolve
As told by Mike Graham (Kelli's ex husband)

You can read the original story FFJ, Chapter 27 here:
https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=78153.105

"It's in the eyes
I can tell, you'll always be danger
We had it tonight
Why do you always seek absolution?
It's in the eyes
I can tell you'll always be danger"
   ?   Mumford and Sons, from 'Snake Eyes'

"What got into you, baby?" I ask Lily as she lays panting with her head resting on my chest after an unusually explosive sexual romp. Usually, these are reserved for after she has imposed her will on some poor woman in a fight. I can't believe how turned on I get watching her put it all on the line. I know that both of us should be above such a base and primitive hobby- we are both successful lawyers, after all. I suppose it's just something hard wired in both of us.

I also know that she hasn't had a fight today because we've been together all day. Something must be up. "That was incredible..."

Her dark almond shaped eyes flicker with excitement and even more seductive than usual. "I've been waiting for right time to tell you.... Billy offered me a number one contender's match today!"

For most of the last few years my wife has been content to fight other wives in arranged matches or similar women in chance 'Catpin' encounters. But, since Billy started up the "Housewives Division" at his fight club, she has been hell bent on winning the championship.

My pretty Asian wife has always been extremely driven and competitive- hell, it's part of the reason I've always found her so attractive. She also has an obsession with being the toughest, best fighting wife around. She doesn't seem to care about fighting professionally or anything similar but her passion is conquering an equal and proving herself the 'Alpha' in front of the husbands.

With a whole division dedicated to that passion, it's unsurprising that she has been dominant in Billy's cage. As much as I worry about the mother of my children getting injured, I have to admit the upside is totally worth it. What's more is that she is good at it and it has lit a fire in her that has spread to all aspects of her life.

"That's great!.... One more win and you'll get your title shot, right?" I say making more small talk about our mutual hobby.

"Exactly.... But it's more than that... Guess who my opponent will be... well, if she doesn't chicken out?" She says almost electrically. I haven't seen her this excited in years. Plus this implies that it's someone that I'll recognize. That is getting me nearly as excited as her.

"I have no idea.... please tell me, Lil....I gotta know" I respond. My mind racing through all of the possible friends and coworkers that could possibly be in to this.

"You're not going to believe me...... it's Kelli!" She says proudly saying the name of my ex with a contempt that is reserved solely for that woman.

My jaw hits the floor. For as many times as I had fantasized about them fighting, nothing could prepare me for actually hearing that they are going to fight. It wasn't just me fantasizing about it. Lily blamed Kelli for a lot of things. Most importantly was that Kelli married me in the first place when it wasn't what she wanted. Lily has probably wanted a shot at Kelli since we met.

Lily and I had an instant chemistry when we met as first year law school students, but I was already dating Kelli at the time. Kelli was exactly what I thought I was looking for, what everyone expected me to be with- a good girl, goal oriented, driven... and traditionally pretty. She had worked her way into college from working class roots. She was feisty, and fiery. Plus, she looked great on my arm. Athletic and blonde with a beautiful face. My mother was just giddy thinking about what our kids would look like. We looked the part of the perfect all American couple.

Lily on the other hand was what I really wanted deep down. Sure, most wouldn't think she was as pretty as Kelli, but I found her to be sultry and exotic. She was definitely still very sexy. The Thai immigrant rivaled me intellectually and had a razor sharp wit. We quickly, but quietly became best friends while in law school. We just "clicked" in a way that Kelli and I never did. I knew she was into me and it took every bit of decency I had to stay faithful to Kelli but I did.

The other thing that Lily could never forgive Kelli for was for what she did to me. With Kelli and my relationship consisting primarily of each of us trying to do what everyone expected of us, it was probably inevitable that one of us would stray. Kelli was the first to do it. Evidently she had run into an old boyfriend or something, a guy named Jake. They began fucking behind my back. I figured it out pretty quickly. That girl was voracious in the bedroom and all of a sudden, she didn't need it from me all the time.

I was already a little self conscious of barely being able to keep up with her sexual appetite. So, when it changed, I noticed. Those two tried to keep it a secret but when their idea "quickie" was an hour, it wasn't hard to catch them. I never let her know that I knew about him. It took me a while to even accept that we were finished and the only person I confided in was Lily. I probably shit talked Kelli more than I should have but I was betrayed and hurt. The end result was that Lily really, I mean really, hated Kelli.

Lily tried to talk me into "getting even" by sleeping with her but I wasn't raised that way. At least, until Kelli filed for divorce. While Lily and I "clicked" in the sack as well, Kelli's betrayal had messed up my head enough that it caused me to take things slower than the very impatient Lily wanted.

Even though everything was so messy and dramatic, I can't really complain. Lily and I have been together and happy since. I rarely think about my first wife anymore except for the occasional fantasizing of her and Lily fighting it out. A fantasy that appears to be about to manifest soon.

I finally stop sputtering and stammering long enough to ask "Are you seriously?" 

"Completely... I'm going to wreck that bitch like I should of done years ago!" My wife kisses me deeply before she reaches beneath the sheets and finds that I'm ready for another round after hearing the news. She flashes me a devious look and we make love again.

During the rest of the week Lily is as focused as I've ever seen her as she trains for what she has termed "The Reckoning".

I'm glad that she is focused, because I am not. I haven't seen Kelli in over a decade and I don't know what kind of shape she is in. She was a good athlete in high school and kept it up pretty well while we were together. As her and Lily are fighting in a number one contender's match, I think it's safe to assume Kelli won't be a pushover and will also be ready.

When the night of "The Reckoning" arrives, I make sure to wear Lily's favorite of my suits. She even dresses up even though she will be fighting in a bikini later. We want everyone to know that we are a power couple in this world as well as in our regular lives. The whole scene is exciting beyond anything I've ever experienced. We get to Billy's early enough to get a booth to watch the action beforehand. Lily says that seeing other women fight gets her ready and unleashes her inner warrior. I love watching women fight in bikinis already. So, who am I to argue?

"There the bitch is!" I hear Lily growl as she not so subtly points out Kelli as she walks in. She doesn't see us as she headed to the back and the dressing rooms without saying so much as a word to anyone in the crowd. I see she is still with Jake. I guess it worked out for everyone. I'm kind of relieved she is still with him. Makes me think that it wasn't me, that they actually were meant for one another.

I can't deny that she still looks great. Slender and fit. She looked confident and comfortable in her blue jeans and t-shirt. She never did seem at ease in the designer brands that I bought her for our numerous excursions into the city's finer establishments. She was always appreciative of the gifts, but you could tell she would rather have been dressed like she is tonight.

"I'm going to hurt her so bad for you, Mike. That slut will be begging for mercy... I've waited so long for this.... I'm going to give her what she deserves." Lily's voice is calm and focused but I can feel the hatred seething just beneath the surface.

"I have no doubt that you will, baby... I can't wait to see you do it." I say smiling back. I can feel it. Lily is going to win. She is strong, focused and very good at this. What's more she- no, WE deserve to win tonight. There's no way Kelli will want this more than her.

Lily and I enjoy watching a couple more fights before she retires to the back to get ready for the fight. I'm excited to see what she'll be wearing tonight. She always keeps her outfit a secret until revealing it during the introduction. It's become one of my favorite elements of these nights. Almost up there with her "trophy case" where she keeps her conquered foes' captured bikinis. It will be interesting having something of Kelli's in our house, but I don't think I'll mind under the circumstances.

The lights dim briefly and a spotlight swings to one corner of the neon lit and smoke filled club as rock music begins to blare over the speakers. I see the once familiar slender silhouette of my ex wife as she steps into the bright light.

Kelli looks confident as she bounces down the aisle towards the cage in a camouflage bikini. Her long, golden hair tied in a tight ponytail. She is all smiles and plays to the crowd along the way. With her body covered in a sheen of oil, I can't help but to notice her lean and fit body. I'm relieved that Lily isn't here at the moment, as my mind wanders back in time looking at her still beautiful face. Despite her smiles, her brown eyes tell a different story. They have the look of what I imagine an assassin's would look like. There's no mistaking it, Kelli is dangerous.

Fortunately, reality snaps me out of my trip down memory lane when she stops to plant a kiss on Jake's lips before climbing into the cage. A kiss that reminds me of what those two did to me all those years ago. Any rose colored glasses are smashed. Oddly enough, I don't really care about Lily "avenging" me or whatever that means, but more than anything, I want her to get the vengeance that she has lusted over for all of these years.

As Kelli is warming up in the cage I notice the referee for tonight's contest enter the ring. Usually Billy's referees are mostly there as eye candy, but tonight the woman wearing the tight, cropped black and white striped shirt and boy shorts is an absolute Amazon. The woman is probably closer to my size than Kelli or Lily. Standing close to 6 feet tall and she probably weighs close to 200 pounds of mostly muscle. I watch while the sexy black giantess does the customary prefight pat down on Kelli. From his selection of the ref, Billy must think these two are going to be a handful tonight. I'm inclined to agree.

I hear some generic Far East music begin and my whips around to the opposite end of the club in time to see my wife step into the spot light and hear the music transition into hip hop. Lily is wearing a revealing, metallic silver bikini. It's much sexier than Kelli's camo one and she is definitely garnering the lion's share of the applause as she struts to the cage with sexily angry cadence.

There's no way to ignore the contrasts between the two sexy, yet very different women. Lily's deep golden brown skin from her Thai roots makes even the tan Kelli look fairly pale. My wife is just a bit shorter then my ex, but they are built completely different. She is more compact, her legs thicker and more muscular. Her jet black hair is tight in a similarly tight ponytail that hangs nearly to her thick, round ass.

Then, there's the most obvious difference. Lily's much larger tits. I know Kelli was always self conscious of her smaller chest. I made the mistake of offering to pay for an enlargement. Good Lord, I thought she would never forgive me. Fortunately, that awkward issue never had to be broached with Lily's majestically massive mammories. Even watching them bounce down the aisle covered in the silver material doesn't do them justice. They are magnificent. I bet Lily's tits will enrage Kelli. She always hated women more endowed then her, it's one of her "buttons".

After Lily climbs into the cage, the black Amazon gives her the same customary pat down that Kelli recieved as Billy enters the cage. The big bald man begins to do his introductions in his best carnie barker voice.

"Welcome to this battle between the Wild West and the Far East...Introducing first... standing 5 foot five... and one half inches tall, weighing in at a mean 130 pounds of Texas temptation.... Kelli... the Fyrecracka.... Rose." Kelli plays to the crowd and receives a strong response of applause and catcalls. Why wouldn't she? It's impossible to deny that my ex wife is traditionally very beautiful.

The bar owner continues. "And her opponent... in this battle for a shot at the champion of our prestigious Housewives Division... she's 5 foot 4 inches tall and, also, 130 pounds...  Lethal.. Lily... Graham!"  Lethal Lily, I like that. The shorter Thai woman throws a series of punches and kicks through the air. No doubt she is trying to intimidate the blonde and impress the rowdy spectators. My equally stunning wife is rewarded with an equally loud response. The look on Kelli's face is annoyed and unimpressed.

Also, I'm starting to come to the conclusion that she hasn't realized who Lily is yet. Which makes sense since I never introduced the two women before. I figured there was no need to bring the fact that my best friend and the person I vented about my wife to was a drop dead gorgeous woman who was clearly interested in me. Who would want to invite that kind of drama into their marriage?

As Billy goes over the rules and continues to hype the crowd the two women are locked in an intense stare down. I've never seen Lily so focused and white hot with rage. Kelli looks like she is all business and is refusing to be intimidated... all while they are in bikinis. I can almost see the two evaluating each other's bodies. Comparing themselves against the other woman and looking for weaknesses. Lord help me, this has to be the sexiest thing I have ever witnessed.

The referee motions both women to meet her in the center of the cage. Neither one breaks her glare as they strut towards each other until they are chest to chest. I'm so hard that it hurts as I see them begin to trash talk. What I wouldn't give to be able to hear it. I see Kelli's head break the stare down for the first time and she looks directly at me. Her eyes go wide. In this moment my ex wife becomes aware of just who she's about to fight. Lily makes sure to seize the opportunity to use her bigger chest to move Kelli back a step. Kelli definitely wasn't prepared for that little revelation. She looks shocked and speechless, but Lily, clearly isn't. The shorter woman is giving her hated rival a tongue lashing that is punctuated with a big chest bump at the end. The crowd erupts and Kelli begins to press back until the Amazon of a referee forcefully separates the two, then, calls for the starting bell.

The bell hasn't even finished ringing when Lily lets out a shriek as she charges towards the blonde. Her shoulder slams into my ex wife's chest, driving her backwards until she smashes into the chain link fencing. My beautiful Thai dynamo is unleashing a torrent of punches to the leaner woman's belly, punctuating each strike with either "bitch" or "cxnt".

Any thoughts of Lily completely overwhelming Kelli with her initial barrage evaporates when the blonde focuses and is able to get her back off of the cage. Kelli yanks Lily's ponytail and is able to force a classic "bitch clench". The two exchange blows for a few seconds. My wife is fighting with a rage that I have never seen before. Whereas Kelli is more calm and collected.

The more calculating woman executes a trip and initially lands on top, but Lily will not be denied her vengeance. A moment later the two are rolling around the cage in a furious catball. The giantess of a referee is doing her best to simply stay out of the way as the two woman are nearly ripping each other apart. Kelli's top is ripped clean off. Lily's is pulled off, leaving her heaving tits uncovered. It's like nothing I've ever seen before. The clawing, the cursing, the hatred- its intensity on a different level. When they fury finally stabilizes, it is my wife who is laying on top of her rival. Her larger golden breasts pinning her hated rival's as the referee begins counting the pin.

I can see Lily hissing something into Kelli's ears as they struggle but the crowd is roaring and I can barely even hear the Amazon counting the multiple attempts at a pin. The blonde is not quite able to escape but my wife can never keep her down for more than a three count. A far cry from the required ten count.

I'm amazed at how cool and collected Kelli remains as she methodically keeps escaping the pin attempts even as Lily is clearly in control. I remember her being much more fiery. It's a little unnerving how calculating the blonde assassin is. She expertly snakes her leg around one of my wife's, effectively trapping it before flipping positions.

Then, the cool, calm Kelli disappears when she lets out a primal screech as she dives claws first into Lily's gloriously superior tits. My wife bucks wildly from the attack until she is able to send her golden haired tormentor rolling across the cage- taking the Asian woman's bikini top with her.

The two rivals are back to standing in a flash and stalking each other around the cage as their chests heave with every breath and bounce with every step as they move around the cage.

"Sounds like ... he preferred... getting a little... of what I had... to having everything you had to offer..."Kelli taunts loud enough that I can hear.

"Fuck.. you.. trailer ... trash... he was ... too loyal ... and you... didn't deserve him..." My wife counters, snarling at the hated blonde woman. I can't imagine the venom and vitriol these two have been spewing to each other when I couldn't hear them. They take a couple of more steps, then lunge at each other, locking up in the middle of the cage.

They dance around the cage. The light shimmers off of their oiled and sweaty skin. Accentuating every twitch, flex or jiggle of their bodies as they strain against one another in a stalemate. Neither able to outmuscle the other.

Kelli breaks the stalemate by stomping on Lily's foot. My wife wails in pain but that is cut off as the blonde's knee sinks into her belly, doubling her over. My ex growls as she latches on to the Thai woman's jet black hair, slinging her violently around the cage and eventually on to the canvas.

Lily tries to scurry away in an act of self preservation but the blonde still has her hair in a death grip. Kelli yanks my wife back on to her ass with a thud, snarling "Get your... cheap... mail... order... ass back here!" I wince as my ex pounces on my wife cinching into a tight headlock and flattening the bronze skinned woman onto her belly.

Lily is clawing at Kelli's forearm as the, now completely in control, blonde uses it to crank her chin upwards painfully. My poor bride's eyes are closed and her teeth clenched as she tries to fight through the pain. "Say.. it.. bitch!" Kelli commands harshly. I doubt Lily can even answer but I know she will never give her most hated rival the satisfaction of a verbal submission.

For the first time in this fight, I begin to really worry about Lily. Kelli has her now. She is slowly and methodically working the neck hold. The dark haired woman is fighting it with everything she has but keeps surrendering precious millimeters until she is stretched to her limit. She releases one hand and reaches out across the mat. I hate to see it but I am relieved to see that my wife is going to tap out. While I'm sure it will take some time for us to get past, it's best this ends before anyone gets injured. I can't even imagine how it would be if Kelli were to hurt Lily permanently.

Just as I am sure her next motion will be to tap the canvas, Lily reaches back and rakes her nails across Kelli's face. The blonde screams and recoils across the floor of the cage. She fumbles around for a few moments, clearly blinded by my wife's dirty tactic.

Lily manages to sit up and recover against the cage, rubbing her neck but unable to follow up with any more offense. Kelli finally gets to her hands and knees. "Fucking... bitch!" She growls as the first thing she sees as the world comes back into focus is Lily. Who is giving her a similar glare. The two women begin to climb the fence to get back to their feet, never breaking eye contact.

Lily is still massaging her neck as she steadies herself. "Mail order... bride?... I moved here... when I was... ten, you... ignorant... cxnt!" Lily rages, her voice growing with very word as she pushes off the fence and begins to stagger towards Kelli who is moving just as slowly to meet her.

The crowd's buzz is building to a roar. I doubt any of them know why these two are going at it with such intensity, but they definitely appreciate it and they want more. Lily and Kelli give it to them, the clash in the center of the cage again. Each of the woman getting knuckles deep in the other's hair. The yank and tug, trying to hurt and control the other woman. Their hands blindly reach for the other's face as they push against each other's chins and necks..

Lily finally latches on to my ex wife's jaw, digging her nails into the woman's face as she pushes her chin skyward, earning her a painful groan from the taller woman.

The Asian woman has her foe off balance and with one more rough yank, the blonde goes to the ground. Lily has been a natural wrestler since she has taken up this little hobby and now she's the calm one. She methodically out wrestles and traps Kelli on her back, working herself into a textbook schoolgirl pin.

The blonde looks worn out as Lily plants the back of her hands to the canvas next to her ears. The Amazon begins the count when my exhausted ex's shoulders finally sink to the mat. "One!..... Two!..... Three!..." the big woman yells every time she slaps the ground.

My heart begins to flutter. "...Four!..." I have never really let myself get to caught up in the revenge that has been motivating Lily so much, but now I let it creep in as I watch the contrasting women. "Five!..."Lily looks so strong and dominant while Kelli looks defeated and beaten. "...Six!" Just then Kelli begins bucking and trying to escape. My wife holds firm. Now the blonde is completely beneath her. Her firm bronze ass sitting dominantly on my ex wife's bare chest. "Seven!...." I am so proud of my wife right now. I can't believe that she is about to vanquish this woman and she's doing it because she hurt ME! "Eight!..."

Kelli lets out a desperate grunt and bucks once more, this time she forces Lily to plant her hands to keep from falling off. Giving the blonde just enough room to twist her body and get a shoulder off of the mat to break the count. Dammit, I think to myself, I give a frustrated clap and growl quietly "stay on her, Lily... finish her.... finish this bitch!" I realize that I am all in on this fight now. I guess I didn't grasp just how much I needed this. Kelli fucked another man in our bed- I need my champion to hurt her, to conquer her. Lily has to win, for both of us.

The blonde writhes and struggles against my wife until she is able to dislodge her from her mount. As Lily falls to her side, she is able to keep her legs around Kelli's neck and locks in a head scissors. Out of the frying pan and into the fire, you cheating skank. I know I shouldn't be like this, but there is stuff that I've repressed for over a decade that is bubbling to the top.

I watch as my wife's beautifully muscular legs flex, draining the fight from Kelli. Lily pulls her victim's head in tight to the point that it looks like she may be smothering her with her pussy as well as crushing her with her thighs. "Finish her, baby!" I shout. What's coming over me? I've never vocally cheered at anything before.

Lily is clearly basking in this moment. She has the only woman she has ever truly hated right where she wants her and she is going to savor it. They are right in front of me and I can see the Asian gladiatrix's face as she smirks and begins to speak to her captive.

"For two... fucking years after you betrayed him... Mike wouldn't even date" Lily snarls, her legs tightening as her rage builds. Kelli squirms in pain, clawing at her tormentor's golden pythons.  "... and it was... at least... twice as long before he would trust me... you did that... you cost me those... years... and now your going to pay for it!" Lily's legs are quivering as she continues her screed. Kelli's flailing becomes increasingly desperate. She has to be near her end.

"Normally... my favorite thing... about beating... white girls... is their face... turning red... but knowing it's you... that is the one... that is suffering... as you see that your replacement... is better than you... is almost... orgasmic." Lily glares at the blonde, her big, dark eyes bore into the woman. "Apologize and submit to me!" She commands. I don't think I've ever been so proud and flattered- or as turned on, in my life.

"No!... no!" Kelli growls back defiantly. Her claws moving frantically, looking for any possible weakness she can find to exploit to effect her escape.

Suddenly, I hear my wife let out a blood curdling scream. Kelli slips her head free and goes rolling across the cage, coming to rest in a panting mess laying on her back. Lily is massaging her crotch. It appears the blonde's talons found the Asian woman's nether regions and did their damage.

Lily recovers quickly and is on her hands and knees when she screams. "You... dirty... fighting ... twat!" My wife is in a blind fury as she charges on all fours towards the hated blonde woman. Kelli fires a hard kick that connects with the top of the Thai woman's thigh, sending her, belly down, on the canvas.

"No!" I shout grabbing the cage as I see my wife sent to the ground.

"Hands off the cage, asshole." I hear a gruff bouncer's gravelly voice as I feel a rough hand on my should. I sit back down in my chair as I see Kelli lunging for Lily's hair. The blonde latches on to her her black locks and bounces her forehead off of the hard canvas. My stomach that was fluttering with butterflies a moment ago as my wife was nearing victory now is tied in knots.

Lily is hurt and disoriented after the impact and Kelli follows it up by crawling onto my golden skinned goddess's back. A face that I once that beautiful is twisted in rage as she begins to pummel my wife's flanks. Lily is in trouble but still coherent enough to protect herself from the blonde's attempts to go for a camel clutch or other submission.

Kelli is relentless and is absolutely destroying my wife's ribs. I've seen her in many fights- even a couple of losses but I've never seen her being hurt like this. I think I'm going to be sick as her whimpers get louder and louder from the hard body blows.

It becomes too much and she has to guard her ribs. I see it coming but am powerless to do anything but stare as the blonde yanks the jet black ponytail with one hand until Lily's head is close enough to grab her chin with the other hand. My wife groans through gritted teeth as my ex wife leans back, locking in the camel clutch.

"Oh God... no!" I blurt out as I watch my wife's back bent painfully, her breasts coming off the mat and dangling just above the ground as she desperately pries at Kelli's fingers or tries to push off the canvas to alleviate the pain in her back. I resign myself to the fact that my love, my champion is all but defeated now.

"Give up... slut... say it... you second rate.. skank!" Kelli demands in a snarl as she applies even more groan inducing pressure.

"Fuck... you... Kelli..." the black haired woman spits out in defiance. I become aware of the crowd now. It's a near even mix of men either yelling for my wife to keep fighting or for Kelli to rip her head off.

I watch as Kelli's arms begin to quiver and shake as she pulls with everything she has. Then it happens, Lily is able to buck her hips just enough to get the blonde to lurch forward enough to gather her knees beneath her. Next, my wife grabs one of her rival's wrists. She then, rolls forward using the leverage I'm a makeshift judo throw that sends Kelli head over heels and onto her back.

"Yes!... that's it baby... fucking finish her!" I scream loud enough that I see Jake's eyes find me. I don't care. Fuck that homewrecking bastard.

Both women are down and hurting, lying only a few feet from each other. . They begin to stir at about the same time, but I just know Lily can do this. She wants it more. The two women look completely spent. Their topless bodies fighting for oxygen as the struggle to get to their knees. They pause, locking eyes for a brief moment before they each let out a wild shriek as they lunge for one another and the battle resumes.

Their two oil and sweat drenched bodies collide and intertwine in a tangle of white and golden skin. I watch as Lily grips Kelli's yellow hair, her knuckles white with strain as she tiredly tries to control the taller woman. Kelli is doing the same. They slip and slide. Two tired but determined foes. They exchange the top position several times before Lily is able to get her thick, powerful legs around the Kelli's slender waist. She is able to slide to the blonde's back and locks in the body scissors. Surely this is it, there's no way Kelli's ribs and belly can take much more.

My ex struggles against the hold but it gets worse for her as Lily is able to snake her arm around her neck. "You're... fuck.... ing... done... whore!" My wife growls into her rival's ear. With the choke tightening the two women become close to motionless. Lily applying pressure and Kelli hardening her body as she resists the pressure. It's only a matter of time. Thank the heavens. I'm not sure my heart can take much more of this roller coaster.

I can see that Kelli has her chin tucked and her claws are digging into my wife's bicep but even without the choke, her face lets everyone know that she is in an incredible amount of pain. The blonde struggles to escape, squirming and using her legs. Eventually moving until I can only see their backs before she finally comes to a halt. I might not get to see her face when she gives up but with I know it's coming soon. I knew Kelli was hard headed to a fault but there's no way she can't take this.

"Give up... you treacherous... cxnt!" I hear Lilly hiss. I can see her breathing heavily but my Asian anaconda has this. Just hold on.

"No!" Kelli defiantly grunts out again. I can see Kelli digging her nails deep into the bicep that is nearly cutting off her air. Lily groans in pain. I watch as the stubborn blonde creates enough space to send an elbow into my bride's belly. Lily yelps. Kelli does it again and again... and again. My jaw hits the floor in disbelief as my ex wife escapes again- much to the delight of the crowd.

Again both women have to climb the fence to even get back to standing. All semblance of skill is gone as the staffer towards one another like two drunks in a bar fight. Kelli slings a looping hook that slams into Lily's jaw. My wife stumbles backwards but manages to cling to the fencing to keep from falling down. Oh fuck! This is bad. I think as the blonde begins to move forward to finish my barely vertical champion.

I feel an overwhelming dread as the advantage has swung back to my ex. I know that as tired and hurt as both women are, almost anything could end this fight. I can see Kelli measuring for one last big punch but the blonde never makes it. Lily launches a powerful side kick that sinks deep into the camo clad woman's belly dropping her into a gasping, coughing heap.

With her nemesis on her hands and knees fighting to get her breath back, Lily forces herself off of the fencing of the cage. She muddles forward and grabs a fistful of sweaty yellow hair, yanking Kelli to a kneeling position before nearly taking her head off with a hard backhand. "Fuck yes! That's it knock this bitch out... you fucking deserve this!" I catch myself shouting.

Lily grabs Kelli's jaw and forces their eyes to meet. For the first time, Kelli doesn't just look trapped or in trouble... she looks defeated. Kneeling, her hands limply at her sides, her jaw  controlled by my wife, one eye nearly swollen shut. This is it!

"Say it... you... dumb... blonde... cxnt!" Lily roars as she draws back her fist for the coup de Grace. I can see a righteous anger burning in Lily's eyes. She deserves this- we deserve this win. Silently I hope Kelli remains defiant and Lily knocks her out, finishing this whole ordeal... setting it all right.

Kelli opens her mouth to speak and the crowd gets quiet. Everyone in the place is now invested in seeing which of these two will finally finish the other. "...Sorry..." my ex wife croaks out just as her claws latch on to Lily's pussy. She tears at my wife's womanhood like a psychotic pit bull. The Asian woman's eyes go wide and I don't think I'll ever forget the sound of the shriek she lets out as she falls to her knees. The crowd erupts once more as I sit in stunned silence.

Lily is twitching as the blonde continues to maul her most intimate parts. My wife tries to pry the blonde's claws from her pussy but she looks like she's nearly in shock from the pain. Kelli's other hand clamps around her throat before forcing her into her back. This isn't happening I think as the blonde hops on to her dark haired rival. Her still firm ass planted on my wife's shoulders.

In a panic, Lily makes one attempt to escape but ends up in a worse position. Kelli's ass is now against her chin in a reverse face sit pin, one of her arms is trapped between the blonde's hamstring and calf, the other pinned beneath her shin.

"One!.."the Amazon sized referee begins. Lily frantically tries to buck but the blonde digs her nails into my wife's womanhood once more. Lily flattens out knowing that more movement will mean more pain. "Two!..." I watch as my dark haired warrior's hands clutch uselessly at the air, nothing in range for them to grab or hurt. "Three!..." This can't be how it ends can't t?

"Four!..." again, Lily begins to panic and squirm. This time, Kelli punishes her by sinking the claws of her free hand into one of my wife's big, beautiful breasts. "Five!..." the referee continues but she is almost drowned out by the sound of my wife screaming from the pain- both physical and the emotional pain of knowing she is about to lose. "Six!..."

"Seven!...". Lily plants her feet, fighting through the pain. She is not going to let Kelli beat her. She isn't giving up. Just a little bit more and you can escape. "Eight!..." Kelli leans forward, her talons digging in to my wife's pussy and forcing her hips back to the canvas. "Nine!..." It's too much... Lily flattens out once more. I'm crestfallen as I hear the referee shout "ten!" and her hand hits the mat for the final time.

Neither woman moves until the bell is finished ringing and the fight is officially over. Kelli relaxes her grip and nearly collapses off to the side of Lily. Both woman are laying flat. The only movement is their bare chests rising and falling as they gulp in oxygen. My ex wife is the first to stir. Buoyed by the adrenaline of a win, she rises. The black Amazon raising her hand in victory as she plants her foot on my wife's chest claiming the territory of her fallen foe.

I study my former wife as she stands triumphantly over her replacement. It's the first time I've seen her in over a decade. She is flashing that contagious smile that first attracted me to her. She looks strong. She looks beautiful. Then I feel a powerful guilt. No, I can't feel anything for her. What she did to me was unforgivable and what she has done tonight might be worse. She took everything from Lily tonight.

Then in her own act of defiance, as Billy is announcing Kelli as the winner, Lily shoves the blonde's foot off of her chest. "Fucking blonde bitch..." my wife snaps. Evidently Kelli didn't take everything.

"You want another ass kicking, slut?" Kelli barks back in her heavy accent with a renewed confidence. "You gonna give me your panties or am I gonna hurt ya some more and take them?"

Lily gets back to her knees. "Try it you trailer park twat" my wife growls as she lunges, grabbing the blonde around the waist. They tumble back to the ground and the war that everyone thought was over is on again. The crowd roars their approval of the extra curricular activities. The two are rolling across the cage in a jumble of hate. They are clawing, hair pulling, slapping as the curse each other with every slur imaginable.

"Ok, Latisha, get it under control.." I hear Billy command after about a minute into renewed battle of my wives. Kelli is on top when the black Amazon grabs two handfuls of blonde hair, pulling her off of Lily. My ex is out of her mind as she continues trying to go after the defeated woman.

Finally, the referee has had enough when Kelli tries to shove her. The big woman seems dumbfounded, glaring at the much smaller blonde woman who just pushed her. "I thought you said you weren't going to be any trouble tonight". She then effortlessly slings Kelli by the arm across the cage and into one of the posts. My ex slams in to the pole with a satisfying thud that leaves her in a heap on the canvas.

My eyes go back to Lily who has made it back to her feet and seeing red. She takes off in a charge towards the downed blonde. I hear Latisha shout. "That's enough, you two" as she steps between the my wife and Kelli. I gasp as Lily, enraged out of her mind, makes the same mistake as her rival, slapping the Amazon.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" The massive Latisha growls as she grabs my love by her disheveled raven hair before she can sprint past her to Kelli. The Amazon pulls Lily into a bear hug position. Then, power slams her to the mat. I see the bouncers moving in to keep Jake or I from assisting our wives.

Back in the cage, Lily is writhing in pain and Kelli has managed to crawl up the fencing to her feet. Latisha is shaking her head in aggravation "Two crazy ass bitches..." she grumbles.

Kelli saunters over to my fallen wife, stopping to speak with Latisha. "Thanks...time to get my trophy from this bitch...". Next she reaches down to strip Lily of her shiny silver bikini bottoms. The Asian woman attempts to roll away, denying the brutal blonde of her trophy. Kelli retaliates with a quick stomp to her belly.

"Damn it...I said, that's enough!" Latisha roars, grabbing Kelli again. This time she sends a knee to her toned belly that lifts her off the ground before she drops in a crumpled mess next to Lily.

The whole scene is surreal. Lily and Kelli are both down, moaning in pain next to one another. The crowd is chanting for the big black Amazon who looms over the two women. Her head cocks to the side and she lets out a sigh before reaching down and ripping off Lily's bottoms with a snap. She shrugs and tosses the destroyed garment onto Kelli's bare chest. "There you go, blondie" she quips as she turns to walk out of the cage.

Kelli is clutching my wife's silver bikini bottoms like they are her most prized possession as she sits up. She takes a moment before gathering her top and Lily's. It occurs to me that my wife is now stripped nude in front of everyone in this club. For some reason, what bothers me the most is knowing that Jake has now seen both of my wives naked. I suppose it's some sort of residual damage of Kelli's betrayal.

My ex wife slowly begins to walk towards the cage's door. Lily is now sitting up, in between Kelli and the door. She is clearly in pain, holding her injured back with one hand while trying to cover her naked pussy with the other. "I... n-n-never gave... up... I'm... not... finished.... with... you..." she sputters.

As Kelli looks down at her I begin to pray that this will just end. Lily is in no condition to fight but it's not in her nature to just let it go. She believes that she has to beat Kelli. But all this is going to do is get her hurt worse.

The crowd begins to applaud as Lily begins  to struggle to her feet once more. Stay down, baby. It's ok. Life isn't always fair and sometimes the good girl loses. Please stay down, please. I think to myself. To my dismay, she is able to stand. She sloppily assumes a fighting stance blocking Kelli's path out of the cage.

I see my ex wife roll her shoulders and glare at the golden skinned woman standing in her way. "Don't do it, bitch." Kelli growls as she hobbles to meet her foe.

"Fuck... you...Kelli..." Lily snarls, sobbing as she raises her fists. My heart is breaking for her. She just can't let it go. She can't stomach Kelli beating her. Not after our history. Unfortunately, if this continues Kelli will have not only defeated her but, I fear, she will also hurt her. Lily staggers forward throwing a looping, sloppy punch aimed at the blonde's face. Kelli easily sidesteps the punch and my wife tumbles back to the canvas like a drunk at a bar.

Kelli smirks dismissively and starts to walk past Lily. Thank the Lord, this is finally about to be over. Then she stops. Her proud victorious expression fades and turns into a hate filled one. Why? She was the one that betrayed me...  Wait, she's not looking at me. I become aware of the Housewives' Division Champion standing directly behind me. Jolene has the same evil face on as she glares back at Kelli.

Without breaking her stare at Jolene, Kelli sends a hard kick that smashes into Lily's lower back with a loud, echoing "thwack". The crowd lets out a collective "ooohhh!" and sends my poor naked wife onto her belly, helpless and rubbing her newest injury. This. Has. To. Stop.

I'm petrified with fear as I see Kelli point at the redhead behind me and raise her foot. No... no.. no. My mind is screaming but nothing is coming out of my mouth. Finally I find my voice and it cuts through the din of the fight club. "Kelli! Stop... please..."

Kelli's eyes snap away from Jolene and to me. The angry, sadistic face that I don't even recognize, with the focused, dangerous eyes, turns to confusion and then melts into the one I remember from our marriage. She locks eyes with me for what feels like forever. The killer assassin-like eyes, disappear. It's the longest we've looked at each other since she moved out and, like then, her eyes are welling with tears but she manages not to cry as she turns away and walks out of the cage.

All I can do is watch as my wife, now stripped and conquered, lies spread eagle in the center of the cage. She begins moving slowly as she recovers. She covers her face with her hands. I see her subtly try to hide her naked womanhood by closing her legs and turning her body. I can't keep from scanning the crowd and watching them ogle my wife, her nude body presented to them as a sacrificial tribute from my ex wife. I feel humiliated for her as well as myself.

As soon as Kelli is gone, the bouncers allow me into the cage. I rush to my beaten and broken wife's side. The crowd boos and jeers as I cover her with my jacket. Fuck them. These losers probably can't even get a woman- especially one that looks like Lily, let alone one brave enough to fight in the cage.

Lily's eyes are bleary and red from crying and all I can see is the pain behind them. She begins blubbering "I'm.... sorry... I'm .... so... sorry..." she keeps repeating as she shudders. She buries her head in my chest and I do my best to calm and soothe her as I hold her tightly, trying to hide her what's left of her virtue from these undeserving louts.

"It's ok... it'll be ok.... I'm so proud... I love you so much..." over and over I do my best to try to take the pain away. I have no idea how long we stay in the cage but the club is nearly empty by the time I am able to help her to her feet. She puts her arms around my neck and I carry her to the dressing room area.

It's heartbreaking to hear my wife trying to keep herself together and failing miserably. The only semi coherent statements she can seem to make are apologies to me. It takes a while but I am able to get Lily dressed and somewhat composed. I keep telling her how good she did, how proud I am of her, and anything else positive I think of as we make our exit past the cage. I continue my gushing over her all the way home. By the time we get inside the house I can tell it's working.

I dutifully help her with a nice, warm bath to soothe her aches and pains. I get her favorite plush robe. Some advil, snacks, I offer and fetch anything and everything I can to make this easier. Eventually, we make our way to bed. I can tell she is exhausted. We get comfortable and I think she is about to drift off to sleep when Lily looks up at me.

"I can beat her, Mike... I know I can.." Lily says her voice steady for the first time since the fight ended.

"I know you can, baby... You're smarter and more beautiful than her... she can't compete with you." I say giving her a hug. I hope that rematch doesn't happen.

"Thanks.... but you didn't say I was a better fighter.... you don't think I can beat her do you?" Her voice beginning to crack again.

My mind races to find something, anything to say to ease her anguish. One would think that after many successful years of advocating for others as a profession, I'd be  somewhat competent at this. However, the truth is, that I don't want Lily to fight Kelli again. I don't know if she can beat her and I don't care. I just don't want her to get hurt like this again. She doesn't need to prove anything to me. I would always choose her.

"She got lucky tonight." I answer. Why can't I just say it- even if it's a lie? Lily's eyes narrow. I've known her long enough. She's perceptive. I know she thinks that I think Kelli would win. Maybe I do think that. I'm just glad she drops it and nuzzles up to my chest.

My wife drifts off finally and is sleeping peacefully, but my mind is racing. I replay the fight in my head. Guiltily, I let myself finally embrace the fantasy of having Kelli and Lily fight... and I have to admit, being the root cause of the whole thing is beyond a turn on. I'm conflicted as lust and compassion battle it out in my mind. I simultaneously want to see them fight again more than anything while also hoping the two never see each other again. Though, the look that Lily gave me before she went to sleep was unmistakable. It's not over between the two.

Offline Kiva

• God Member
  • Critical Care RN
« Reply #26 on: January 15, 2022, 03:01:29 AM »
It is my great honor, Kelli, to be the one to hand you your 1,000th Like.  :) :) :)
Don’t bother walking a mile in my shoes. That would be boring. Spend thirty seconds in my head. That’ll freak you right out.

Offline Kiva

• God Member
  • Critical Care RN
« Reply #27 on: January 17, 2022, 02:29:47 PM »
This is my favorite type of female fight fiction story. It’s a fantasy that’s based in reality just enough to be compelling, without sacrificing any of the sexiness. The ex vs current wife is a trope done countless times, but you avoided the usual cliches and caricatures and reminded us that the people involved have lives to live and, without excuse or judgment, often there are no “good girls” and “bad girls”. Sometimes the past is best left buried. Brilliant!

Offline Tiberius J.C.

• God Member
  • Profile pic: James Mason as Tiberius in "A.D."
« Reply #28 on: January 17, 2022, 04:31:13 PM »
Epic! Brilliant writing! Loved it!

Offline krispin

• God Member
« Reply #29 on: January 17, 2022, 06:46:18 PM »
Catpin Chronicles, Chapter 5: Retribution and Resolve
As told by Mike Graham (Kelli's ex husband)

You can read the original story FFJ, Chapter 27 here:
https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=78153.105

"It's in the eyes
I can tell, you'll always be danger
We had it tonight
Why do you always seek absolution?
It's in the eyes
I can tell you'll always be danger"
   ?   Mumford and Sons, from 'Snake Eyes'

"What got into you, baby?" I ask Lily as she lays panting with her head resting on my chest after an unusually explosive sexual romp. Usually, these are reserved for after she has imposed her will on some poor woman in a fight. I can't believe how turned on I get watching her put it all on the line. I know that both of us should be above such a base and primitive hobby- we are both successful lawyers, after all. I suppose it's just something hard wired in both of us.

I also know that she hasn't had a fight today because we've been together all day. Something must be up. "That was incredible..."

Her dark almond shaped eyes flicker with excitement and even more seductive than usual. "I've been waiting for right time to tell you.... Billy offered me a number one contender's match today!"

For most of the last few years my wife has been content to fight other wives in arranged matches or similar women in chance 'Catpin' encounters. But, since Billy started up the "Housewives Division" at his fight club, she has been hell bent on winning the championship.

My pretty Asian wife has always been extremely driven and competitive- hell, it's part of the reason I've always found her so attractive. She also has an obsession with being the toughest, best fighting wife around. She doesn't seem to care about fighting professionally or anything similar but her passion is conquering an equal and proving herself the 'Alpha' in front of the husbands.

With a whole division dedicated to that passion, it's unsurprising that she has been dominant in Billy's cage. As much as I worry about the mother of my children getting injured, I have to admit the upside is totally worth it. What's more is that she is good at it and it has lit a fire in her that has spread to all aspects of her life.

"That's great!.... One more win and you'll get your title shot, right?" I say making more small talk about our mutual hobby.

"Exactly.... But it's more than that... Guess who my opponent will be... well, if she doesn't chicken out?" She says almost electrically. I haven't seen her this excited in years. Plus this implies that it's someone that I'll recognize. That is getting me nearly as excited as her.

"I have no idea.... please tell me, Lil....I gotta know" I respond. My mind racing through all of the possible friends and coworkers that could possibly be in to this.

"You're not going to believe me...... it's Kelli!" She says proudly saying the name of my ex with a contempt that is reserved solely for that woman.

My jaw hits the floor. For as many times as I had fantasized about them fighting, nothing could prepare me for actually hearing that they are going to fight. It wasn't just me fantasizing about it. Lily blamed Kelli for a lot of things. Most importantly was that Kelli married me in the first place when it wasn't what she wanted. Lily has probably wanted a shot at Kelli since we met.

Lily and I had an instant chemistry when we met as first year law school students, but I was already dating Kelli at the time. Kelli was exactly what I thought I was looking for, what everyone expected me to be with- a good girl, goal oriented, driven... and traditionally pretty. She had worked her way into college from working class roots. She was feisty, and fiery. Plus, she looked great on my arm. Athletic and blonde with a beautiful face. My mother was just giddy thinking about what our kids would look like. We looked the part of the perfect all American couple.

Lily on the other hand was what I really wanted deep down. Sure, most wouldn't think she was as pretty as Kelli, but I found her to be sultry and exotic. She was definitely still very sexy. The Thai immigrant rivaled me intellectually and had a razor sharp wit. We quickly, but quietly became best friends while in law school. We just "clicked" in a way that Kelli and I never did. I knew she was into me and it took every bit of decency I had to stay faithful to Kelli but I did.

The other thing that Lily could never forgive Kelli for was for what she did to me. With Kelli and my relationship consisting primarily of each of us trying to do what everyone expected of us, it was probably inevitable that one of us would stray. Kelli was the first to do it. Evidently she had run into an old boyfriend or something, a guy named Jake. They began fucking behind my back. I figured it out pretty quickly. That girl was voracious in the bedroom and all of a sudden, she didn't need it from me all the time.

I was already a little self conscious of barely being able to keep up with her sexual appetite. So, when it changed, I noticed. Those two tried to keep it a secret but when their idea "quickie" was an hour, it wasn't hard to catch them. I never let her know that I knew about him. It took me a while to even accept that we were finished and the only person I confided in was Lily. I probably shit talked Kelli more than I should have but I was betrayed and hurt. The end result was that Lily really, I mean really, hated Kelli.

Lily tried to talk me into "getting even" by sleeping with her but I wasn't raised that way. At least, until Kelli filed for divorce. While Lily and I "clicked" in the sack as well, Kelli's betrayal had messed up my head enough that it caused me to take things slower than the very impatient Lily wanted.

Even though everything was so messy and dramatic, I can't really complain. Lily and I have been together and happy since. I rarely think about my first wife anymore except for the occasional fantasizing of her and Lily fighting it out. A fantasy that appears to be about to manifest soon.

I finally stop sputtering and stammering long enough to ask "Are you seriously?" 

"Completely... I'm going to wreck that bitch like I should of done years ago!" My wife kisses me deeply before she reaches beneath the sheets and finds that I'm ready for another round after hearing the news. She flashes me a devious look and we make love again.

During the rest of the week Lily is as focused as I've ever seen her as she trains for what she has termed "The Reckoning".

I'm glad that she is focused, because I am not. I haven't seen Kelli in over a decade and I don't know what kind of shape she is in. She was a good athlete in high school and kept it up pretty well while we were together. As her and Lily are fighting in a number one contender's match, I think it's safe to assume Kelli won't be a pushover and will also be ready.

When the night of "The Reckoning" arrives, I make sure to wear Lily's favorite of my suits. She even dresses up even though she will be fighting in a bikini later. We want everyone to know that we are a power couple in this world as well as in our regular lives. The whole scene is exciting beyond anything I've ever experienced. We get to Billy's early enough to get a booth to watch the action beforehand. Lily says that seeing other women fight gets her ready and unleashes her inner warrior. I love watching women fight in bikinis already. So, who am I to argue?

"There the bitch is!" I hear Lily growl as she not so subtly points out Kelli as she walks in. She doesn't see us as she headed to the back and the dressing rooms without saying so much as a word to anyone in the crowd. I see she is still with Jake. I guess it worked out for everyone. I'm kind of relieved she is still with him. Makes me think that it wasn't me, that they actually were meant for one another.

I can't deny that she still looks great. Slender and fit. She looked confident and comfortable in her blue jeans and t-shirt. She never did seem at ease in the designer brands that I bought her for our numerous excursions into the city's finer establishments. She was always appreciative of the gifts, but you could tell she would rather have been dressed like she is tonight.

"I'm going to hurt her so bad for you, Mike. That slut will be begging for mercy... I've waited so long for this.... I'm going to give her what she deserves." Lily's voice is calm and focused but I can feel the hatred seething just beneath the surface.

"I have no doubt that you will, baby... I can't wait to see you do it." I say smiling back. I can feel it. Lily is going to win. She is strong, focused and very good at this. What's more she- no, WE deserve to win tonight. There's no way Kelli will want this more than her.

Lily and I enjoy watching a couple more fights before she retires to the back to get ready for the fight. I'm excited to see what she'll be wearing tonight. She always keeps her outfit a secret until revealing it during the introduction. It's become one of my favorite elements of these nights. Almost up there with her "trophy case" where she keeps her conquered foes' captured bikinis. It will be interesting having something of Kelli's in our house, but I don't think I'll mind under the circumstances.

The lights dim briefly and a spotlight swings to one corner of the neon lit and smoke filled club as rock music begins to blare over the speakers. I see the once familiar slender silhouette of my ex wife as she steps into the bright light.

Kelli looks confident as she bounces down the aisle towards the cage in a camouflage bikini. Her long, golden hair tied in a tight ponytail. She is all smiles and plays to the crowd along the way. With her body covered in a sheen of oil, I can't help but to notice her lean and fit body. I'm relieved that Lily isn't here at the moment, as my mind wanders back in time looking at her still beautiful face. Despite her smiles, her brown eyes tell a different story. They have the look of what I imagine an assassin's would look like. There's no mistaking it, Kelli is dangerous.

Fortunately, reality snaps me out of my trip down memory lane when she stops to plant a kiss on Jake's lips before climbing into the cage. A kiss that reminds me of what those two did to me all those years ago. Any rose colored glasses are smashed. Oddly enough, I don't really care about Lily "avenging" me or whatever that means, but more than anything, I want her to get the vengeance that she has lusted over for all of these years.

As Kelli is warming up in the cage I notice the referee for tonight's contest enter the ring. Usually Billy's referees are mostly there as eye candy, but tonight the woman wearing the tight, cropped black and white striped shirt and boy shorts is an absolute Amazon. The woman is probably closer to my size than Kelli or Lily. Standing close to 6 feet tall and she probably weighs close to 200 pounds of mostly muscle. I watch while the sexy black giantess does the customary prefight pat down on Kelli. From his selection of the ref, Billy must think these two are going to be a handful tonight. I'm inclined to agree.

I hear some generic Far East music begin and my whips around to the opposite end of the club in time to see my wife step into the spot light and hear the music transition into hip hop. Lily is wearing a revealing, metallic silver bikini. It's much sexier than Kelli's camo one and she is definitely garnering the lion's share of the applause as she struts to the cage with sexily angry cadence.

There's no way to ignore the contrasts between the two sexy, yet very different women. Lily's deep golden brown skin from her Thai roots makes even the tan Kelli look fairly pale. My wife is just a bit shorter then my ex, but they are built completely different. She is more compact, her legs thicker and more muscular. Her jet black hair is tight in a similarly tight ponytail that hangs nearly to her thick, round ass.

Then, there's the most obvious difference. Lily's much larger tits. I know Kelli was always self conscious of her smaller chest. I made the mistake of offering to pay for an enlargement. Good Lord, I thought she would never forgive me. Fortunately, that awkward issue never had to be broached with Lily's majestically massive mammories. Even watching them bounce down the aisle covered in the silver material doesn't do them justice. They are magnificent. I bet Lily's tits will enrage Kelli. She always hated women more endowed then her, it's one of her "buttons".

After Lily climbs into the cage, the black Amazon gives her the same customary pat down that Kelli recieved as Billy enters the cage. The big bald man begins to do his introductions in his best carnie barker voice.

"Welcome to this battle between the Wild West and the Far East...Introducing first... standing 5 foot five... and one half inches tall, weighing in at a mean 130 pounds of Texas temptation.... Kelli... the Fyrecracka.... Rose." Kelli plays to the crowd and receives a strong response of applause and catcalls. Why wouldn't she? It's impossible to deny that my ex wife is traditionally very beautiful.

The bar owner continues. "And her opponent... in this battle for a shot at the champion of our prestigious Housewives Division... she's 5 foot 4 inches tall and, also, 130 pounds...  Lethal.. Lily... Graham!"  Lethal Lily, I like that. The shorter Thai woman throws a series of punches and kicks through the air. No doubt she is trying to intimidate the blonde and impress the rowdy spectators. My equally stunning wife is rewarded with an equally loud response. The look on Kelli's face is annoyed and unimpressed.

Also, I'm starting to come to the conclusion that she hasn't realized who Lily is yet. Which makes sense since I never introduced the two women before. I figured there was no need to bring the fact that my best friend and the person I vented about my wife to was a drop dead gorgeous woman who was clearly interested in me. Who would want to invite that kind of drama into their marriage?

As Billy goes over the rules and continues to hype the crowd the two women are locked in an intense stare down. I've never seen Lily so focused and white hot with rage. Kelli looks like she is all business and is refusing to be intimidated... all while they are in bikinis. I can almost see the two evaluating each other's bodies. Comparing themselves against the other woman and looking for weaknesses. Lord help me, this has to be the sexiest thing I have ever witnessed.

The referee motions both women to meet her in the center of the cage. Neither one breaks her glare as they strut towards each other until they are chest to chest. I'm so hard that it hurts as I see them begin to trash talk. What I wouldn't give to be able to hear it. I see Kelli's head break the stare down for the first time and she looks directly at me. Her eyes go wide. In this moment my ex wife becomes aware of just who she's about to fight. Lily makes sure to seize the opportunity to use her bigger chest to move Kelli back a step. Kelli definitely wasn't prepared for that little revelation. She looks shocked and speechless, but Lily, clearly isn't. The shorter woman is giving her hated rival a tongue lashing that is punctuated with a big chest bump at the end. The crowd erupts and Kelli begins to press back until the Amazon of a referee forcefully separates the two, then, calls for the starting bell.

The bell hasn't even finished ringing when Lily lets out a shriek as she charges towards the blonde. Her shoulder slams into my ex wife's chest, driving her backwards until she smashes into the chain link fencing. My beautiful Thai dynamo is unleashing a torrent of punches to the leaner woman's belly, punctuating each strike with either "bitch" or "cxnt".

Any thoughts of Lily completely overwhelming Kelli with her initial barrage evaporates when the blonde focuses and is able to get her back off of the cage. Kelli yanks Lily's ponytail and is able to force a classic "bitch clench". The two exchange blows for a few seconds. My wife is fighting with a rage that I have never seen before. Whereas Kelli is more calm and collected.

The more calculating woman executes a trip and initially lands on top, but Lily will not be denied her vengeance. A moment later the two are rolling around the cage in a furious catball. The giantess of a referee is doing her best to simply stay out of the way as the two woman are nearly ripping each other apart. Kelli's top is ripped clean off. Lily's is pulled off, leaving her heaving tits uncovered. It's like nothing I've ever seen before. The clawing, the cursing, the hatred- its intensity on a different level. When they fury finally stabilizes, it is my wife who is laying on top of her rival. Her larger golden breasts pinning her hated rival's as the referee begins counting the pin.

I can see Lily hissing something into Kelli's ears as they struggle but the crowd is roaring and I can barely even hear the Amazon counting the multiple attempts at a pin. The blonde is not quite able to escape but my wife can never keep her down for more than a three count. A far cry from the required ten count.

I'm amazed at how cool and collected Kelli remains as she methodically keeps escaping the pin attempts even as Lily is clearly in control. I remember her being much more fiery. It's a little unnerving how calculating the blonde assassin is. She expertly snakes her leg around one of my wife's, effectively trapping it before flipping positions.

Then, the cool, calm Kelli disappears when she lets out a primal screech as she dives claws first into Lily's gloriously superior tits. My wife bucks wildly from the attack until she is able to send her golden haired tormentor rolling across the cage- taking the Asian woman's bikini top with her.

The two rivals are back to standing in a flash and stalking each other around the cage as their chests heave with every breath and bounce with every step as they move around the cage.

"Sounds like ... he preferred... getting a little... of what I had... to having everything you had to offer..."Kelli taunts loud enough that I can hear.

"Fuck.. you.. trailer ... trash... he was ... too loyal ... and you... didn't deserve him..." My wife counters, snarling at the hated blonde woman. I can't imagine the venom and vitriol these two have been spewing to each other when I couldn't hear them. They take a couple of more steps, then lunge at each other, locking up in the middle of the cage.

They dance around the cage. The light shimmers off of their oiled and sweaty skin. Accentuating every twitch, flex or jiggle of their bodies as they strain against one another in a stalemate. Neither able to outmuscle the other.

Kelli breaks the stalemate by stomping on Lily's foot. My wife wails in pain but that is cut off as the blonde's knee sinks into her belly, doubling her over. My ex growls as she latches on to the Thai woman's jet black hair, slinging her violently around the cage and eventually on to the canvas.

Lily tries to scurry away in an act of self preservation but the blonde still has her hair in a death grip. Kelli yanks my wife back on to her ass with a thud, snarling "Get your... cheap... mail... order... ass back here!" I wince as my ex pounces on my wife cinching into a tight headlock and flattening the bronze skinned woman onto her belly.

Lily is clawing at Kelli's forearm as the, now completely in control, blonde uses it to crank her chin upwards painfully. My poor bride's eyes are closed and her teeth clenched as she tries to fight through the pain. "Say.. it.. bitch!" Kelli commands harshly. I doubt Lily can even answer but I know she will never give her most hated rival the satisfaction of a verbal submission.

For the first time in this fight, I begin to really worry about Lily. Kelli has her now. She is slowly and methodically working the neck hold. The dark haired woman is fighting it with everything she has but keeps surrendering precious millimeters until she is stretched to her limit. She releases one hand and reaches out across the mat. I hate to see it but I am relieved to see that my wife is going to tap out. While I'm sure it will take some time for us to get past, it's best this ends before anyone gets injured. I can't even imagine how it would be if Kelli were to hurt Lily permanently.

Just as I am sure her next motion will be to tap the canvas, Lily reaches back and rakes her nails across Kelli's face. The blonde screams and recoils across the floor of the cage. She fumbles around for a few moments, clearly blinded by my wife's dirty tactic.

Lily manages to sit up and recover against the cage, rubbing her neck but unable to follow up with any more offense. Kelli finally gets to her hands and knees. "Fucking... bitch!" She growls as the first thing she sees as the world comes back into focus is Lily. Who is giving her a similar glare. The two women begin to climb the fence to get back to their feet, never breaking eye contact.

Lily is still massaging her neck as she steadies herself. "Mail order... bride?... I moved here... when I was... ten, you... ignorant... cxnt!" Lily rages, her voice growing with very word as she pushes off the fence and begins to stagger towards Kelli who is moving just as slowly to meet her.

The crowd's buzz is building to a roar. I doubt any of them know why these two are going at it with such intensity, but they definitely appreciate it and they want more. Lily and Kelli give it to them, the clash in the center of the cage again. Each of the woman getting knuckles deep in the other's hair. The yank and tug, trying to hurt and control the other woman. Their hands blindly reach for the other's face as they push against each other's chins and necks..

Lily finally latches on to my ex wife's jaw, digging her nails into the woman's face as she pushes her chin skyward, earning her a painful groan from the taller woman.

The Asian woman has her foe off balance and with one more rough yank, the blonde goes to the ground. Lily has been a natural wrestler since she has taken up this little hobby and now she's the calm one. She methodically out wrestles and traps Kelli on her back, working herself into a textbook schoolgirl pin.

The blonde looks worn out as Lily plants the back of her hands to the canvas next to her ears. The Amazon begins the count when my exhausted ex's shoulders finally sink to the mat. "One!..... Two!..... Three!..." the big woman yells every time she slaps the ground.

My heart begins to flutter. "...Four!..." I have never really let myself get to caught up in the revenge that has been motivating Lily so much, but now I let it creep in as I watch the contrasting women. "Five!..."Lily looks so strong and dominant while Kelli looks defeated and beaten. "...Six!" Just then Kelli begins bucking and trying to escape. My wife holds firm. Now the blonde is completely beneath her. Her firm bronze ass sitting dominantly on my ex wife's bare chest. "Seven!...." I am so proud of my wife right now. I can't believe that she is about to vanquish this woman and she's doing it because she hurt ME! "Eight!..."

Kelli lets out a desperate grunt and bucks once more, this time she forces Lily to plant her hands to keep from falling off. Giving the blonde just enough room to twist her body and get a shoulder off of the mat to break the count. Dammit, I think to myself, I give a frustrated clap and growl quietly "stay on her, Lily... finish her.... finish this bitch!" I realize that I am all in on this fight now. I guess I didn't grasp just how much I needed this. Kelli fucked another man in our bed- I need my champion to hurt her, to conquer her. Lily has to win, for both of us.

The blonde writhes and struggles against my wife until she is able to dislodge her from her mount. As Lily falls to her side, she is able to keep her legs around Kelli's neck and locks in a head scissors. Out of the frying pan and into the fire, you cheating skank. I know I shouldn't be like this, but there is stuff that I've repressed for over a decade that is bubbling to the top.

I watch as my wife's beautifully muscular legs flex, draining the fight from Kelli. Lily pulls her victim's head in tight to the point that it looks like she may be smothering her with her pussy as well as crushing her with her thighs. "Finish her, baby!" I shout. What's coming over me? I've never vocally cheered at anything before.

Lily is clearly basking in this moment. She has the only woman she has ever truly hated right where she wants her and she is going to savor it. They are right in front of me and I can see the Asian gladiatrix's face as she smirks and begins to speak to her captive.

"For two... fucking years after you betrayed him... Mike wouldn't even date" Lily snarls, her legs tightening as her rage builds. Kelli squirms in pain, clawing at her tormentor's golden pythons.  "... and it was... at least... twice as long before he would trust me... you did that... you cost me those... years... and now your going to pay for it!" Lily's legs are quivering as she continues her screed. Kelli's flailing becomes increasingly desperate. She has to be near her end.

"Normally... my favorite thing... about beating... white girls... is their face... turning red... but knowing it's you... that is the one... that is suffering... as you see that your replacement... is better than you... is almost... orgasmic." Lily glares at the blonde, her big, dark eyes bore into the woman. "Apologize and submit to me!" She commands. I don't think I've ever been so proud and flattered- or as turned on, in my life.

"No!... no!" Kelli growls back defiantly. Her claws moving frantically, looking for any possible weakness she can find to exploit to effect her escape.

Suddenly, I hear my wife let out a blood curdling scream. Kelli slips her head free and goes rolling across the cage, coming to rest in a panting mess laying on her back. Lily is massaging her crotch. It appears the blonde's talons found the Asian woman's nether regions and did their damage.

Lily recovers quickly and is on her hands and knees when she screams. "You... dirty... fighting ... twat!" My wife is in a blind fury as she charges on all fours towards the hated blonde woman. Kelli fires a hard kick that connects with the top of the Thai woman's thigh, sending her, belly down, on the canvas.

"No!" I shout grabbing the cage as I see my wife sent to the ground.

"Hands off the cage, asshole." I hear a gruff bouncer's gravelly voice as I feel a rough hand on my should. I sit back down in my chair as I see Kelli lunging for Lily's hair. The blonde latches on to her her black locks and bounces her forehead off of the hard canvas. My stomach that was fluttering with butterflies a moment ago as my wife was nearing victory now is tied in knots.

Lily is hurt and disoriented after the impact and Kelli follows it up by crawling onto my golden skinned goddess's back. A face that I once that beautiful is twisted in rage as she begins to pummel my wife's flanks. Lily is in trouble but still coherent enough to protect herself from the blonde's attempts to go for a camel clutch or other submission.

Kelli is relentless and is absolutely destroying my wife's ribs. I've seen her in many fights- even a couple of losses but I've never seen her being hurt like this. I think I'm going to be sick as her whimpers get louder and louder from the hard body blows.

It becomes too much and she has to guard her ribs. I see it coming but am powerless to do anything but stare as the blonde yanks the jet black ponytail with one hand until Lily's head is close enough to grab her chin with the other hand. My wife groans through gritted teeth as my ex wife leans back, locking in the camel clutch.

"Oh God... no!" I blurt out as I watch my wife's back bent painfully, her breasts coming off the mat and dangling just above the ground as she desperately pries at Kelli's fingers or tries to push off the canvas to alleviate the pain in her back. I resign myself to the fact that my love, my champion is all but defeated now.

"Give up... slut... say it... you second rate.. skank!" Kelli demands in a snarl as she applies even more groan inducing pressure.

"Fuck... you... Kelli..." the black haired woman spits out in defiance. I become aware of the crowd now. It's a near even mix of men either yelling for my wife to keep fighting or for Kelli to rip her head off.

I watch as Kelli's arms begin to quiver and shake as she pulls with everything she has. Then it happens, Lily is able to buck her hips just enough to get the blonde to lurch forward enough to gather her knees beneath her. Next, my wife grabs one of her rival's wrists. She then, rolls forward using the leverage I'm a makeshift judo throw that sends Kelli head over heels and onto her back.

"Yes!... that's it baby... fucking finish her!" I scream loud enough that I see Jake's eyes find me. I don't care. Fuck that homewrecking bastard.

Both women are down and hurting, lying only a few feet from each other. . They begin to stir at about the same time, but I just know Lily can do this. She wants it more. The two women look completely spent. Their topless bodies fighting for oxygen as the struggle to get to their knees. They pause, locking eyes for a brief moment before they each let out a wild shriek as they lunge for one another and the battle resumes.

Their two oil and sweat drenched bodies collide and intertwine in a tangle of white and golden skin. I watch as Lily grips Kelli's yellow hair, her knuckles white with strain as she tiredly tries to control the taller woman. Kelli is doing the same. They slip and slide. Two tired but determined foes. They exchange the top position several times before Lily is able to get her thick, powerful legs around the Kelli's slender waist. She is able to slide to the blonde's back and locks in the body scissors. Surely this is it, there's no way Kelli's ribs and belly can take much more.

My ex struggles against the hold but it gets worse for her as Lily is able to snake her arm around her neck. "You're... fuck.... ing... done... whore!" My wife growls into her rival's ear. With the choke tightening the two women become close to motionless. Lily applying pressure and Kelli hardening her body as she resists the pressure. It's only a matter of time. Thank the heavens. I'm not sure my heart can take much more of this roller coaster.

I can see that Kelli has her chin tucked and her claws are digging into my wife's bicep but even without the choke, her face lets everyone know that she is in an incredible amount of pain. The blonde struggles to escape, squirming and using her legs. Eventually moving until I can only see their backs before she finally comes to a halt. I might not get to see her face when she gives up but with I know it's coming soon. I knew Kelli was hard headed to a fault but there's no way she can't take this.

"Give up... you treacherous... cxnt!" I hear Lilly hiss. I can see her breathing heavily but my Asian anaconda has this. Just hold on.

"No!" Kelli defiantly grunts out again. I can see Kelli digging her nails deep into the bicep that is nearly cutting off her air. Lily groans in pain. I watch as the stubborn blonde creates enough space to send an elbow into my bride's belly. Lily yelps. Kelli does it again and again... and again. My jaw hits the floor in disbelief as my ex wife escapes again- much to the delight of the crowd.

Again both women have to climb the fence to even get back to standing. All semblance of skill is gone as the staffer towards one another like two drunks in a bar fight. Kelli slings a looping hook that slams into Lily's jaw. My wife stumbles backwards but manages to cling to the fencing to keep from falling down. Oh fuck! This is bad. I think as the blonde begins to move forward to finish my barely vertical champion.

I feel an overwhelming dread as the advantage has swung back to my ex. I know that as tired and hurt as both women are, almost anything could end this fight. I can see Kelli measuring for one last big punch but the blonde never makes it. Lily launches a powerful side kick that sinks deep into the camo clad woman's belly dropping her into a gasping, coughing heap.

With her nemesis on her hands and knees fighting to get her breath back, Lily forces herself off of the fencing of the cage. She muddles forward and grabs a fistful of sweaty yellow hair, yanking Kelli to a kneeling position before nearly taking her head off with a hard backhand. "Fuck yes! That's it knock this bitch out... you fucking deserve this!" I catch myself shouting.

Lily grabs Kelli's jaw and forces their eyes to meet. For the first time, Kelli doesn't just look trapped or in trouble... she looks defeated. Kneeling, her hands limply at her sides, her jaw  controlled by my wife, one eye nearly swollen shut. This is it!

"Say it... you... dumb... blonde... cxnt!" Lily roars as she draws back her fist for the coup de Grace. I can see a righteous anger burning in Lily's eyes. She deserves this- we deserve this win. Silently I hope Kelli remains defiant and Lily knocks her out, finishing this whole ordeal... setting it all right.

Kelli opens her mouth to speak and the crowd gets quiet. Everyone in the place is now invested in seeing which of these two will finally finish the other. "...Sorry..." my ex wife croaks out just as her claws latch on to Lily's pussy. She tears at my wife's womanhood like a psychotic pit bull. The Asian woman's eyes go wide and I don't think I'll ever forget the sound of the shriek she lets out as she falls to her knees. The crowd erupts once more as I sit in stunned silence.

Lily is twitching as the blonde continues to maul her most intimate parts. My wife tries to pry the blonde's claws from her pussy but she looks like she's nearly in shock from the pain. Kelli's other hand clamps around her throat before forcing her into her back. This isn't happening I think as the blonde hops on to her dark haired rival. Her still firm ass planted on my wife's shoulders.

In a panic, Lily makes one attempt to escape but ends up in a worse position. Kelli's ass is now against her chin in a reverse face sit pin, one of her arms is trapped between the blonde's hamstring and calf, the other pinned beneath her shin.

"One!.."the Amazon sized referee begins. Lily frantically tries to buck but the blonde digs her nails into my wife's womanhood once more. Lily flattens out knowing that more movement will mean more pain. "Two!..." I watch as my dark haired warrior's hands clutch uselessly at the air, nothing in range for them to grab or hurt. "Three!..." This can't be how it ends can't t?

"Four!..." again, Lily begins to panic and squirm. This time, Kelli punishes her by sinking the claws of her free hand into one of my wife's big, beautiful breasts. "Five!..." the referee continues but she is almost drowned out by the sound of my wife screaming from the pain- both physical and the emotional pain of knowing she is about to lose. "Six!..."

"Seven!...". Lily plants her feet, fighting through the pain. She is not going to let Kelli beat her. She isn't giving up. Just a little bit more and you can escape. "Eight!..." Kelli leans forward, her talons digging in to my wife's pussy and forcing her hips back to the canvas. "Nine!..." It's too much... Lily flattens out once more. I'm crestfallen as I hear the referee shout "ten!" and her hand hits the mat for the final time.

Neither woman moves until the bell is finished ringing and the fight is officially over. Kelli relaxes her grip and nearly collapses off to the side of Lily. Both woman are laying flat. The only movement is their bare chests rising and falling as they gulp in oxygen. My ex wife is the first to stir. Buoyed by the adrenaline of a win, she rises. The black Amazon raising her hand in victory as she plants her foot on my wife's chest claiming the territory of her fallen foe.

I study my former wife as she stands triumphantly over her replacement. It's the first time I've seen her in over a decade. She is flashing that contagious smile that first attracted me to her. She looks strong. She looks beautiful. Then I feel a powerful guilt. No, I can't feel anything for her. What she did to me was unforgivable and what she has done tonight might be worse. She took everything from Lily tonight.

Then in her own act of defiance, as Billy is announcing Kelli as the winner, Lily shoves the blonde's foot off of her chest. "Fucking blonde bitch..." my wife snaps. Evidently Kelli didn't take everything.

"You want another ass kicking, slut?" Kelli barks back in her heavy accent with a renewed confidence. "You gonna give me your panties or am I gonna hurt ya some more and take them?"

Lily gets back to her knees. "Try it you trailer park twat" my wife growls as she lunges, grabbing the blonde around the waist. They tumble back to the ground and the war that everyone thought was over is on again. The crowd roars their approval of the extra curricular activities. The two are rolling across the cage in a jumble of hate. They are clawing, hair pulling, slapping as the curse each other with every slur imaginable.

"Ok, Latisha, get it under control.." I hear Billy command after about a minute into renewed battle of my wives. Kelli is on top when the black Amazon grabs two handfuls of blonde hair, pulling her off of Lily. My ex is out of her mind as she continues trying to go after the defeated woman.

Finally, the referee has had enough when Kelli tries to shove her. The big woman seems dumbfounded, glaring at the much smaller blonde woman who just pushed her. "I thought you said you weren't going to be any trouble tonight". She then effortlessly slings Kelli by the arm across the cage and into one of the posts. My ex slams in to the pole with a satisfying thud that leaves her in a heap on the canvas.

My eyes go back to Lily who has made it back to her feet and seeing red. She takes off in a charge towards the downed blonde. I hear Latisha shout. "That's enough, you two" as she steps between the my wife and Kelli. I gasp as Lily, enraged out of her mind, makes the same mistake as her rival, slapping the Amazon.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" The massive Latisha growls as she grabs my love by her disheveled raven hair before she can sprint past her to Kelli. The Amazon pulls Lily into a bear hug position. Then, power slams her to the mat. I see the bouncers moving in to keep Jake or I from assisting our wives.

Back in the cage, Lily is writhing in pain and Kelli has managed to crawl up the fencing to her feet. Latisha is shaking her head in aggravation "Two crazy ass bitches..." she grumbles.

Kelli saunters over to my fallen wife, stopping to speak with Latisha. "Thanks...time to get my trophy from this bitch...". Next she reaches down to strip Lily of her shiny silver bikini bottoms. The Asian woman attempts to roll away, denying the brutal blonde of her trophy. Kelli retaliates with a quick stomp to her belly.

"Damn it...I said, that's enough!" Latisha roars, grabbing Kelli again. This time she sends a knee to her toned belly that lifts her off the ground before she drops in a crumpled mess next to Lily.

The whole scene is surreal. Lily and Kelli are both down, moaning in pain next to one another. The crowd is chanting for the big black Amazon who looms over the two women. Her head cocks to the side and she lets out a sigh before reaching down and ripping off Lily's bottoms with a snap. She shrugs and tosses the destroyed garment onto Kelli's bare chest. "There you go, blondie" she quips as she turns to walk out of the cage.

Kelli is clutching my wife's silver bikini bottoms like they are her most prized possession as she sits up. She takes a moment before gathering her top and Lily's. It occurs to me that my wife is now stripped nude in front of everyone in this club. For some reason, what bothers me the most is knowing that Jake has now seen both of my wives naked. I suppose it's some sort of residual damage of Kelli's betrayal.

My ex wife slowly begins to walk towards the cage's door. Lily is now sitting up, in between Kelli and the door. She is clearly in pain, holding her injured back with one hand while trying to cover her naked pussy with the other. "I... n-n-never gave... up... I'm... not... finished.... with... you..." she sputters.

As Kelli looks down at her I begin to pray that this will just end. Lily is in no condition to fight but it's not in her nature to just let it go. She believes that she has to beat Kelli. But all this is going to do is get her hurt worse.

The crowd begins to applaud as Lily begins  to struggle to her feet once more. Stay down, baby. It's ok. Life isn't always fair and sometimes the good girl loses. Please stay down, please. I think to myself. To my dismay, she is able to stand. She sloppily assumes a fighting stance blocking Kelli's path out of the cage.

I see my ex wife roll her shoulders and glare at the golden skinned woman standing in her way. "Don't do it, bitch." Kelli growls as she hobbles to meet her foe.

"Fuck... you...Kelli..." Lily snarls, sobbing as she raises her fists. My heart is breaking for her. She just can't let it go. She can't stomach Kelli beating her. Not after our history. Unfortunately, if this continues Kelli will have not only defeated her but, I fear, she will also hurt her. Lily staggers forward throwing a looping, sloppy punch aimed at the blonde's face. Kelli easily sidesteps the punch and my wife tumbles back to the canvas like a drunk at a bar.

Kelli smirks dismissively and starts to walk past Lily. Thank the Lord, this is finally about to be over. Then she stops. Her proud victorious expression fades and turns into a hate filled one. Why? She was the one that betrayed me...  Wait, she's not looking at me. I become aware of the Housewives' Division Champion standing directly behind me. Jolene has the same evil face on as she glares back at Kelli.

Without breaking her stare at Jolene, Kelli sends a hard kick that smashes into Lily's lower back with a loud, echoing "thwack". The crowd lets out a collective "ooohhh!" and sends my poor naked wife onto her belly, helpless and rubbing her newest injury. This. Has. To. Stop.

I'm petrified with fear as I see Kelli point at the redhead behind me and raise her foot. No... no.. no. My mind is screaming but nothing is coming out of my mouth. Finally I find my voice and it cuts through the din of the fight club. "Kelli! Stop... please..."

Kelli's eyes snap away from Jolene and to me. The angry, sadistic face that I don't even recognize, with the focused, dangerous eyes, turns to confusion and then melts into the one I remember from our marriage. She locks eyes with me for what feels like forever. The killer assassin-like eyes, disappear. It's the longest we've looked at each other since she moved out and, like then, her eyes are welling with tears but she manages not to cry as she turns away and walks out of the cage.

All I can do is watch as my wife, now stripped and conquered, lies spread eagle in the center of the cage. She begins moving slowly as she recovers. She covers her face with her hands. I see her subtly try to hide her naked womanhood by closing her legs and turning her body. I can't keep from scanning the crowd and watching them ogle my wife, her nude body presented to them as a sacrificial tribute from my ex wife. I feel humiliated for her as well as myself.

As soon as Kelli is gone, the bouncers allow me into the cage. I rush to my beaten and broken wife's side. The crowd boos and jeers as I cover her with my jacket. Fuck them. These losers probably can't even get a woman- especially one that looks like Lily, let alone one brave enough to fight in the cage.

Lily's eyes are bleary and red from crying and all I can see is the pain behind them. She begins blubbering "I'm.... sorry... I'm .... so... sorry..." she keeps repeating as she shudders. She buries her head in my chest and I do my best to calm and soothe her as I hold her tightly, trying to hide her what's left of her virtue from these undeserving louts.

"It's ok... it'll be ok.... I'm so proud... I love you so much..." over and over I do my best to try to take the pain away. I have no idea how long we stay in the cage but the club is nearly empty by the time I am able to help her to her feet. She puts her arms around my neck and I carry her to the dressing room area.

It's heartbreaking to hear my wife trying to keep herself together and failing miserably. The only semi coherent statements she can seem to make are apologies to me. It takes a while but I am able to get Lily dressed and somewhat composed. I keep telling her how good she did, how proud I am of her, and anything else positive I think of as we make our exit past the cage. I continue my gushing over her all the way home. By the time we get inside the house I can tell it's working.

I dutifully help her with a nice, warm bath to soothe her aches and pains. I get her favorite plush robe. Some advil, snacks, I offer and fetch anything and everything I can to make this easier. Eventually, we make our way to bed. I can tell she is exhausted. We get comfortable and I think she is about to drift off to sleep when Lily looks up at me.

"I can beat her, Mike... I know I can.." Lily says her voice steady for the first time since the fight ended.

"I know you can, baby... You're smarter and more beautiful than her... she can't compete with you." I say giving her a hug. I hope that rematch doesn't happen.

"Thanks.... but you didn't say I was a better fighter.... you don't think I can beat her do you?" Her voice beginning to crack again.

My mind races to find something, anything to say to ease her anguish. One would think that after many successful years of advocating for others as a profession, I'd be  somewhat competent at this. However, the truth is, that I don't want Lily to fight Kelli again. I don't know if she can beat her and I don't care. I just don't want her to get hurt like this again. She doesn't need to prove anything to me. I would always choose her.

"She got lucky tonight." I answer. Why can't I just say it- even if it's a lie? Lily's eyes narrow. I've known her long enough. She's perceptive. I know she thinks that I think Kelli would win. Maybe I do think that. I'm just glad she drops it and nuzzles up to my chest.

My wife drifts off finally and is sleeping peacefully, but my mind is racing. I replay the fight in my head. Guiltily, I let myself finally embrace the fantasy of having Kelli and Lily fight... and I have to admit, being the root cause of the whole thing is beyond a turn on. I'm conflicted as lust and compassion battle it out in my mind. I simultaneously want to see them fight again more than anything while also hoping the two never see each other again. Though, the look that Lily gave me before she went to sleep was unmistakable. It's not over between the two.

Great work again!