News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Gia love vs Rampage

• 10 Replies

Offline Fightlover

• God Member
Gia love vs Rampage
« on: January 26, 2022, 09:51:51 PM »
So, Rampage made a post saying that they need $3000 by March 30th to make this masterpiece happen... Let's help them! Sounds like a incredible catfight! No hair braids, breast attacks, pussy attacks, hairpulling and all that you can expect from a great catfight! You can donate either to Gia or Rampage.

Here's the post:

https://twitter.com/Little_rampage/status/1485630727224012805?t=W6xpiHuQW1ESPZP5OBxXVg&s=19

« Last Edit: January 26, 2022, 09:52:41 PM by Fightlover »

Offline deity17313

• God Member
Re: Gia love vs Rampage
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2022, 04:34:59 PM »
Shouldn't they cover the initial costs as producers considering they're gonna post it on clip4sale for profit? Smh, but wish them luck though. 
« Last Edit: January 27, 2022, 04:36:01 PM by deity17313 »
Ddot

Offline Fightlover

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2022, 06:28:43 PM »
Shouldn't they cover the initial costs as producers considering they're gonna post it on clip4sale for profit? Smh, but wish them luck though.
I don't really know... I just want it to happen! The catfight world has been slow for too long... SFs is out there announcing 2 fights at a time, Tilly announced a fight too and now this one has a chance to happen.

As far as i know, Gia will be producing the fight herself, so maybe that's why they need this amount.

Offline Shabsinfo

« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2022, 07:15:14 AM »
As far as I know Gia love only dose shoot if her targeted amount is completed or else she cancels specialy catfights, and she has a huge target  above that is this fight there is no tit mauling

Offline Fightlover

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2022, 03:11:39 AM »
As far as I know Gia love only dose shoot if her targeted amount is completed or else she cancels specialy catfights, and she has a huge target  above that is this fight there is no tit mauling
Gia herself said there is

Offline Fightlover

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2022, 03:19:23 AM »
Yeah i really thought that 3000 was a little too much to ask out of nowhere... It is still 0/3000 so i think ppl are not really into it as much as i am... Maybe it happens and maybe it don't. We'll see what happens.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2022, 03:19:56 AM by Fightlover »

Offline jackrr

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2022, 10:03:42 AM »
Maybe this is just me but I find it absolutely outrageous that they demand that kind of money up front. Like don’t try and act like you love what you do on social media and love your fans but refuse to do it if you only get 2k upfront.

She’s supposed to be a producer, produce the fight then let people by it if they want to, that’s how the world works.

Alternatively do sponsorships to simply cover costs of filming. Maybe a few hundred so they aren’t taking the dip for it as an absolute max.

What suitefights do is ok for me, sponsor it if you want to for priority but we’re gonna make it anyway.

Just feel demanding that level of money up front is taking the p*ss

Offline Fightlover

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2022, 06:23:09 AM »
Maybe this is just me but I find it absolutely outrageous that they demand that kind of money up front. Like don’t try and act like you love what you do on social media and love your fans but refuse to do it if you only get 2k upfront.

She’s supposed to be a producer, produce the fight then let people by it if they want to, that’s how the world works.

Alternatively do sponsorships to simply cover costs of filming. Maybe a few hundred so they aren’t taking the dip for it as an absolute max.

What suitefights do is ok for me, sponsor it if you want to for priority but we’re gonna make it anyway.

I think the same... It seems like ppl are not sponsoring too, at least from their profiles since they are both in 0/3000. As much as i would love to see this fight, charging 3000 right away it's not the right thing to do... If she said $40 to sponsor, i believe they would've reached the 3000 mark by now.

I don't think it will happen tho, they just posted out of nothing on Rampage's account (Weird considering that Gia is the one in charge of producing it) and just asked for 3000... Didn't explain anything like how they decided to fight, how she's doing it, where etc. They just said "We're fighting on March 30th but only if you pay us 3000!" and they also said to give the money to Gia or Rampage, so there's no place to sponsor it directly like Gumroad. We don't know if ppl are sponsoring or not, they did not create anything for the fight like a banner or some type of heat to build up the fight. There's only one post from Rampage and a retweet from Gia with the rules.

Gia herself is using their "fight" photo on her profile and both are using the name "Gia vs Rampage" besides that nothing more happened.

Steve for example never says "I need 3000 in order to make this fight happen" he just gives you the chance to sponsor it by $40 and probably reaches his mark without the need to say it to everyone.

I really love Gia and i like Rampage as well, but i don't think this fight will happen unfortunaly unless one of them changes the "3000" to something like "$40 to sponsor"

Offline MaskedBunny

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2022, 11:01:19 PM »

I think the same... It seems like ppl are not sponsoring too, at least from their profiles since they are both in 0/3000. As much as i would love to see this fight, charging 3000 right away it's not the right thing to do... If she said $40 to sponsor, i believe they would've reached the 3000 mark by now.

I don't think it will happen tho, they just posted out of nothing on Rampage's account (Weird considering that Gia is the one in charge of producing it) and just asked for 3000... Didn't explain anything like how they decided to fight, how she's doing it, where etc. They just said "We're fighting on March 30th but only if you pay us 3000!" and they also said to give the money to Gia or Rampage, so there's no place to sponsor it directly like Gumroad. We don't know if ppl are sponsoring or not, they did not create anything for the fight like a banner or some type of heat to build up the fight. There's only one post from Rampage and a retweet from Gia with the rules.

Gia herself is using their "fight" photo on her profile and both are using the name "Gia vs Rampage" besides that nothing more happened.

Steve for example never says "I need 3000 in order to make this fight happen" he just gives you the chance to sponsor it by $40 and probably reaches his mark without the need to say it to everyone.

I really love Gia and i like Rampage as well, but i don't think this fight will happen unfortunaly unless one of them changes the "3000" to something like "$40 to sponsor"

I like Gia, but I'm really leery to sponsor anything from her again. I sponsored her vs Abby. I sent extra money for a custom clip and the photos. Got the video way late, didn't get any custom clip or photos. Whether it was a thing of being a newer producer and she got in over her head or wasn't used to it, I'm not sure. But ever since them, I've decided to wait for videos to release to buy them.

Offline deity17313

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2022, 03:07:51 AM »
Kinda pathetic to force fans to pay them for a product they are going to have the ip to and to res ll afterwards.
Ddot

Offline Goodluck

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: February 07, 2022, 05:34:39 AM »
Let's not put $3,000 on this, save it for better matchups.  I'd pay $50 for them to catfight.