News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

ALL FIGHTING MOMS STORIES FROM THE OLD FORUM (SRY FOR THE CAPS, CAN'T HELP IT!)

• 38 Replies

FawnL

...interesting collection of fights....what about another one regarding the "wives"...?
I am a wife....guess I can be considered an early MILF....and love fighting another wife in front of our husbands...  ;D ;D ;D

Offline Sumitkumarkaranraj

Yes, there can be no mistake - I've finally found these stories - including the brilliant series by Tomfightfan which many of you Freecatfights veterans must remember!

I do believe that they belong to Free Catfight because they were here before the data loss that happened a couple of years ago. Anyway, enough talk for now, here we go!

A note to Debbie/Pete - I hope it's okay if I post them just in several messages. Sorry if it's not very convenient.

PART 1

I am sure that many people reading this have seen their mother in a fight. I am just as sure that some of those fights involved their mothers fighting a younger woman. However I am just as sure that very few saw their mothers in a catfight with a younger woman in a church. Well, here is my story.
My mother is named Eve and she was 45 years old when this took place. 5 feet 9 inches tall and weighed around 150 pounds with a large bust. I peeked at her bra once and it was a 40d. She was a red hair green-eyed beauty. She was also a church goer and liked being involved in church business. There was a meeting one night of the Ladies of the church, to discuss fund-raising and other church business. Mom told me to pick her up at 8pm. Which is the time that most meeting get done with at the church. This also gives the women a chance to visit. So anyway I arrived a couple of minutes before eight and when it became 8:10 I decided to go and see if Mom was ready. Again this something I have done before. I went in the door and down the steps to the basement when the meetings take place. I was quiet just in case they were still discussing something. There are many rooms in the basement as that is where the Sunday School classes take place but in the back is a large carpeted room with a curtain for the door. The curtain was pushed aside and I could see some women standing around kind of looking funny. When I got to the opening there was in the middle of the room. All the chairs were pushed back against the walls. Mom was facing Lynn and thirty six-year-old blonde woman that I considered really built and sexy. Her bust always seemed to be sticking out in front of her by a mile, (yes I know it wasn’t but she had a large chest) and she always wore tight dresses.
Pearl one of the older women of the church saw me and said with some relief, “Eve, your son is here.”
Mom looked over to me, but then Lynn said, “Good he can be watched.”
“What’s going on?” I asked as Pearl came over to me.
“Your mother and Lynn both had a fund-raising idea. They didn’t like each other’s idea and Lynn stated to ridicule your Mom’s idea and they started to argue over whose idea was better.”
I started toward the two women but stopped, I knew Mom felt strongly about the church, but she also like being right and being in charge. I have heard her and other church women complain about Lynn and her ideas before. To be honest I thought some of Lynn’s ideas were really progressive. However I also knew that this was about power in the church.
I thought for a moment then when back to the door with Pearl. “If you have to, get her Mom.”
Both women looked at me and went for each other. As they grabbed each other by the hair, one of the other women said, “Please this is a church.”
It was Pearl that answered, “This is to remain within this group and never spoken about to anyone else.”
Mom and Lynn each had two hands full of their rival’s hair and were stepping back from one another. This caused them to bend at the waist, their shoulder length hair pulled out between them. The two begin moving around the room until Mom was backed up against the wall, Lynn then let go of mom’s hair and slapped Mom hard on her cheek. Mom returned the slap, without even thinking. Then they stared at each other rubbing their reddening cheeks. A moment later the slapping fight began. They slapped at one another backing up and then going forward for a full two minutes. That was when Lynn got her arms around Mom, and threw Mom over her hip to the carpeted floor. Lynn was on her, lying across Mom’s belly and holding my mother in a headlock. Mom’s arms were flaying around.
One of the older ladies said, “Pull her hair, Eve. Get her off of you!”
Mom must have liked that plan, for she grabbed Lynn’s hair and pulled the hair hard. Suddenly Lynn’s head went forward and Mom was left holding just a handful of hair. Lynn was screaming and rubbing her scalp as she stood up.
Mom quickly got to her feet and both women charged each other, and put each put her rival in a headlock. The fighters used their free hand to throw punches in their opponent’s face and body. They did this a few time and then broke away from one another and everyone could see that both women were bleeding from their mouths and noses.
Again one of the other women said, “They’re bleeding. Should we stop this?”
In reply it was Pearl who said, “They will decide when it is over.”
I thought to myself that Pearl was getting a thrill out of the catfight as the two women again grabbed each other by the hair. They stood toe to toe yanking and twisting their rival’s hair with each woman giving out little squeals of pain. The fighters moved about the room until they came to the sofa that was in front of the right wall, it was here that Mom was pushed by Lynn so that Mom was sitting on the sofa. Mom still had Lynn’s hair as Lynn pulled back and started to throw slaps at Mom. Luckily they were hitting Mom’s arms and not doing any damage which frustrated Lynn so that she grabbed Mom’s dress and began to pull Mom up. As Lynn did that Mom tried to pull away from which resulted in Mom’s dress tearing. The way Mom’s dress tore, made it impossible for her to defend herself. The one sleeve had trapped Mom’s arm and Mom couldn’t shake her arm free. Lynn used this, and began to throw punches at Mom’s head. Pearl stepped in between them.
“What are you doing?” Lynn yelled at Pearl.
Calm but with command in her voice, Pearl said, “Let Eve defend herself.”
“This is a catfight. There are no rules.”
“This is also a church and there will be rules.” Pearl said. She then turned to Mom and asked, “Do you want to continue, Eve.”
“Yes!” Mom spat out.
Knowing what this would entail Mom doing, Pearl then asked, “Do you want your son to leave.”
Again it was Lynn who interjected, “Let him stay and see me kick his mother’s ass!”
Mom removed her dress and stood there in her bra and panties and garterbelt and stockings and stared at Lynn as if challenging her. “He can stay.”
Lynn did not remove her dress to my disappointment, but came toward Mom with her fists up. Mom raised her fists and they began to fistfight. I could see Lynn trying to punch Mom’s bra-covered tits while Mom went for Lynn’s head. A right from Mom caught Lynn’s temple and Lynn went to the floor. Mom was on her rival is a second and had her knees on Lynn’s arm near her shoulders.
“Do you give, Lynn?” Mom asked.
Lynn did not respond but scratched Mom’s thigh with her fingernails ripping Mom’s stockings and tearing into Mom’s flesh. Mom didn’t get off Lynn however, as she trapped the other fighting mother’s head between her legs and squeezed at the same time she was pulling Lynn’s hair very hard. She did this for a couple when Mom let out a scream and released Lynn. It was then I knew that Lynn had bit my mother. As Mom rolled and rubbed her thigh where she had been bit, Lynn got to her feet and started to kick Mom in her side. She kicked Mom three times before Mom managed to roll into Lynn knocking her down. In a flash Mom rolled up Lynn’s body and got her in a headlock. Somehow, Mom had managed to trap Lynn’s arms between their bodies.
“Now do you give?” Mom asked.
“NO!” Lynn screamed.
Without another word Mom just started to punched Lynn’s face. One, two three times she hit the other woman. Then three more times we heard the sickening sound of fist hitting flesh.
“I give. You win!”Lynn yelled.
Pearl was there in flash. She pulled Mom off Lynn and told some of the women to help Lynn. She grabbed a blanket and told me to pull the car around to back entrance of the church, so that no one could see Mom state of undress.

The following Sunday Lynn was not in church, nor did she ever go that church again.

----------------------------

I once saw my best friend's mother in a fight. I was about 13 at the time (I'm 40 now). It happened in a parking lot of a supermarket that was a couple blocks from my house. I was coming out of there and I saw my friend's mom in an argument with a black woman. I wasn't sure what it was about but they were screaming at one another. Then the black woman grabbed a hold of my friend's moms hair with both hands and slammed her down on the hood of the car. My friend's mom was slapping at her but it was obvious pretty quickly that this woman was too much for her. The woman ended up throwing my friend's mom onto the ground and got on top of her and strarted slapping away at her. My friend's mom just covered up. A couple of men that had been watching went over and pulled the woman off of her. If they hadn't have broken it up that woman really could have had her way with her. She was still screaming at her and kicking at her when they pulled her off. My friend's mom got up and she was all disheveled. She just got up and got in her car and drove away. The whole thing turned me on like nothing I had ever seen before. I felt badly for her but the image of that woman stretching her on the hood and then on top of her was an image that I still can't forget to this day. She didn't see me there so that was a good thing. She probably had never been in a fight before in her life. She was a good looking woman with a great chest but she wasn't a hard body in any way. I guess she was about 37 or 38 at the time.

-------------------------

I remember watching my mom get in a catfight once, I was 13 and at one of my soccer games and of course my mom was there to cheer me on. When I was playing (I was always on defense) one of the kids slide tackeled me, an illegal move, but no penalty was called. My mom got furious and started yelling at the ref, my mom isn't very intimidating at all, she's like 5'9-5'10, fit body, extremely big up top (she was once offered a job at hooters) brown hair and eyes. While she was yelling apparently she had insulted the kid that tackeled me and the kid's mother who had been quiet about the whole thing had come to join the argument. I was pretty close to the argument cause i was called out cause my leg got hurt when i was hit, ( I was ok in case anyone gives a damn) so i was watching the argument they were having, the other lady was probably the same height as my mom, dirty blonde hair and a chest smaller then my mom's but not by much, great legs too. Well they just kept yelling at eachother about who was right and who was wrong and all that crap and i noticed they both seemed to be sticking out their chests and putting them very close to eachother's while yelling. Then the other lady gave my mom a light push, my mom pushed back harder, then the other women slapped my mom and an allought fight began. They were both wearing sundresses (at least I think that's what they're called, a one piece dress?) and were pulling eachother's hair and just screaming and pulling. No one was really out to stop the fight since the crowd that started to watch was almost all guys, I had got up and started to watch too, yelling encouragement to my mom. The other women sacrificed a hand in my mom's hair to land a hell of an uppercut to my moms boob, now my mom's boobs aren't rock solid, they're very bouncy, so this kind of a shot sent it flying. My mom yelled and gave up both hands in the other womens hair to grab two handfuls of her opponents boobs, but since the other lady still had one hand in her hair she through my mom to the ground with ease. My mom lay there stunned for a second, one boob hanging out of her dress when the other women jumped on her waist and started slapping and punching at her, my mom tried to counter but ended up just getting hit more often. A lot of the other womens hits were also grabs, so my moms dress was ripped to pieces, both of her boobs were out and were prime targets. The other lady grabbed both of my mom's boobs while she was covering her face and just squeezed them as hard as she could, my mom screamed and reached up and grabbed the other girls boobs. They stayed like that for a minute, both women topless and digging their hands into the other's chest, after a second the other women grabbed my mom's hands and put her in a school girl pin. She leaned foward and pushed her boobs into my moms nipple to erect nipple. This other womens boobs may not have been as big as my moms but they were a lot firmer then hers and pushed them back easily, amid all the cheering i saw the kid that hit me cheering for his mom screaming "Yeah! Go Mom! Squash her tits flat!" my mom was just groaning and trying to push back the other womens tits with her own but not succeding very much, she kept saying "Ouch! NO! Please! My tits! Aaah" Then the other women licked my mom up the side of her face and whispered something in her ear, then yelled out for everyone to hear "You give up bitch!?" my mom responded "Yes!" From here till i say so it's just gonna be back and forth, the other women said, "Whos got better tits?!" "You do!" "Who got their tits crushed flat!?" "Me!" "Who was right!?" "You!" "Tell me why I beat your tits!" "Yours are tighter and firmer, mine are soft and floppy, your tits beat the shit out of my tits cause yours were so young and full, my tits were squashed easily!" "Good bitch, glad you understand" Then the other women twisted her tits a little getting one final scream of pain from my mom, then got off of her, but that wasn't it, when my mom was getting up the women gave one last field goal style kick right to my mom's pussy, which knocked her right back down. The people that were watching before were trying to help now, probably were just trying to cop a feel on my mom. After that my friend brought me to his house so my mom could go home and be alone for awhile. But I think that event changed her, she's been in a bunch of other fights since then, i wasn't around for all of them but for some.

-----------------------

Since someone ask about fights whatever the type and there was a good story about church, i thought I would throw this in. although the fight lasted about 5-7 minutes if kinda of a blur but i will give you an outline of what happened.
It was in the church social hall during service and besides my self there was about 4 other people present. I believe why the fight was not broken up until the end was that everyone wanted to see my wife jean humiliated and everyone liked Mary
Jean is now my exwife and she was a real bitch and real insecure. With a padded bra, nice expensive hose, sometimes a girdle she could look real good when dressed. However she was 50 and without the accesories did not look so hot. She liked to show off her long legs in mini skirts and when wearing stockings did not mind teasing by showing the tops She was 5ft 8 130 lbs, 34b
She hated a woman 8 years her junior named Mary. Mary was 5ft2 abut 100 lbs probably 34b and she wore long skirts and knee highs. She was real timid and mousy what you may consider a real church lady to be
The fight began when Jean wearing a mini was talking and flirting with Marys husband. Mary told her to stop. Jean replied he is enjoying it and placed his hand on her thigh [let me say now that Jean was a real bitch around mousy , smaller women, a bully, not the type to pick on someone her equal] O f course Jean expected nothing form mary and was shocked when Mary shoved her and Jean went down on her butt showing sheer to the waist pantyhose without panties. She was real embarressed and i dont think there would have been a figth except Mary was shocked at what she had done and said she was sorry and offered her hand to pull Jean up. Jean responded by punching mary in the stomach . Mary bent over and Jean took her by the hair and threw her on her back and straddled her. She held Mary in place by one arm and her hair. We started to break up the fight as Mary was crying and begging for Jean to let her up. Before we could Jean got up but then grabbed both of Marys feet and lifted then into the air and laughed at Mary wearing knee highs and a t her white panties.
Again we were going to break it up but Mary kicked jean and jean went down. When Jean tried to pull down her skirt aN angry mary jumped on her
The particulars I am not sure of, I know that Jean was the agressor and fought dirty going after marys breast , her bare thighs, her hair with some punching going on
mary lost her top but was wearing a camisole. Mary kept getting out of situations by going after Jeans hair, [a weak point with her] pulling her skirt uup and ripping her pantyhose. At one point we thought Mary might when when she had Jean backed against the wall her skirt above her crotch , her thighs ripped open, her blouse ripped open revealing her black padded bra and was slapping the shit out of her. But instead of finishing off the crying and totally humiliated Jean she asked if she wanted to quit. Jean responded with a punch to the breast and mary went down helpless. Mary started to get up as Jean stopped to fix her skirt and replace one breast back into her bra..
Now I think Jean had enough of the fight but could not bare loosing to this "whimp" so she got hold of Marys skirt and pulled it off. Mary was totally devistated and tried to run from the room. Now Jean felt confident again and grabbed the smaller woman and threw her to the floor and taunting her started to pull off her panties.
This is when we broke up the fight
Everyone there wished jean had lost. If Jean had been wearing panties i do not believe Mary would have done so well..However if Jean had been wearing one of her girdles or if there had been a rematch i do Believe a angry Mary could take her. Alas, it never happened
If someone would like to write a fantasy fight where it does happen or a rewrite of this one with the ladies wearing something different . that would be great
Jean was an insecure big bully and I hate bullies

------------- thanks for your effort.

Offline fight fan steve

Hi Fawn. I, for one, would love to hear about and/or see pics from your fight against another wife! Lucky husbands!  :)

...interesting collection of fights....what about another one regarding the "wives"...?
I am a wife....guess I can be considered an early MILF....and love fighting another wife in front of our husbands...  ;D ;D ;D

Offline ohdannydanny

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Who wrote the Beth v Dilly story? Original and horrendously hot.

That was me!  Thanks!

Offline h_k

• God Member

That was me!  Thanks!
It's brilliant. You write really well. Not a word is wasted. And it strikes a real chord.
Whoever posted it here though has put it on the wrong board. You should copy it as a separate story and post it in the 'Catfighting' stories section. That's the catch-all board for FvF fights arising from feuds or rivalries of one kind or another (as opposed to stories about scheduled fights in imaginary wrestling/boxing/MMA leagues, mixed and sexfights) and I imagine it's the board most people read. I was going to copy it for you, but since I didn't  know the title or the name of the author, I thought it would be better to ask.
This board is supposed to be for fights between members of the same family, which isn't an idea that appeals to many people, it's a bit off-putting, so a lot of people who'd love your story will never see it as long as it remains here.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2020, 09:17:07 PM by h_k »

Offline h_k

• God Member

That was me!  Thanks!

I broke up a fight once (it was no great act of heroism) between two young men at a bus stop on a busy street in Greenwich. And I thought I'd done my good deed for the day, because it was an extremely dangerous place to be fighting, firstly because if either of them had fallen, they'd have hit their head on hard concrete, but secondly because with cars and heavy lorries passing within yards of where they were fighting, if either of them had been pushed into the road they might well have been killed. If this had been the park, I'd have just walked by.
Yet as soon as I broke up the fight, a middle-aged woman standing nearby began shouting at me to mind my own business (apparently she was the mother of one of the fighters) and told him to hit the other boy again. I thought of her when I read your story. I'd have loved it if the other boy's mother had appeared from nowhere and she'd suffered the same fate as Beth in your story. In the event, the police showed up (someone must have called 999) and I left the whole problem to them.
But, for me, there's more to the appeal of your story than that. For me, the real appeal lies in the character of Dilly. You don't describe her appearance but she's a dream mum in many ways: as well as being proud and supportive of her son, she plays fair (even when she's losing, she'd rather lose than accept help); she's brave (she fights back from a very difficult situation to win); she's liberated (when she wins, she exults in her victory, as she has every right to do); she's perceptive (she understands exactly what's going on in the mind of her son); she's honest (she admits that she felt the same emotions when she watched him fighting); she's unshockable (when her son owns up to his desire to jack-off in the face of her defeated rival, she says 'why not? [and why not?  :)]); she has a sense of humour (because as well as its powerful eroticism, the whole situation does have its funny side); and then there's that bit at the end that's teetering on the edge of incest and yet somehow more about intimacy than lust.
Seriously. I love this story. I wish I'd written it. It's succinct, incredibly sexy, and somehow heart-warming at the same time.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2020, 11:26:19 PM by h_k »

Offline ohdannydanny

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Thanks for the glowing detailed review!  Almost inspires me to write some more, if only I had the time these days!

Offline h_k

• God Member
Thanks for the glowing detailed review!  Almost inspires me to write some more, if only I had the time these days!
Make time  :) Too much talent to waste. But in the meantime, you should still post it as a separate story (in the 'Catfighting' section). Not many people visit this section. Besides, at the moment it's buried beneath pages of other stories, some excellent but others a little difficult to read. People are likely to have given up reading long before they get to yours.

Offline karl butters

• God Member
Great collection of stories.