News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Ex vs New wife in a fight over cock

• 11 Replies

Offline fighttime67

• God Member
Ex vs New wife in a fight over cock
« on: December 16, 2021, 05:36:38 PM »
This fight has been a long time coming as my ex has wanted me back for quite a while. My new wife, Linda, has said she will fight for me if it comes down to it. How will this?

Linda and me
{alt}

Danina the ex
{alt}

Offline fighttime67

• God Member
Re: Ex vs New wife in a fight over cock
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2021, 11:09:28 PM »
Be happy to discuss your opinions on Trillian... I am fighttime67 on there too

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2021, 11:59:17 AM »
Love this match up all though I wish the photo of Linda were closer to get a better look to compare.

Offline fighttime67

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2021, 02:31:35 AM »
Love this match up all though I wish the photo of Linda were closer to get a better look to compare.
JT I plan on entering Linda in more polls and will use a close up next time. Any suggestions for opponents for her?

Offline cflover

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2021, 08:15:56 AM »
Linda vs Kim would be great.

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2021, 01:56:17 PM »
JT I plan on entering Linda in more polls and will use a close up next time. Any suggestions for opponents for her?

Are you looking at opponents from the FCF, your personal life,  celebriries, fantasies or something else?

Offline fighttime67

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2021, 05:23:46 PM »
Linda vs Kim would be great.
That would be a great fight. Maybe I will set it up

Offline ooreach

• God Member
  • I love competitive sexfights. Pain and pleasure.
« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2021, 12:23:29 AM »
I know secretly many women would fight another under these conditions. Even if the ex wanted the divorce it's almost along the line of making her earn the right to be with him. My second wife of over two decades got to meet my 1st wife many years ago. Both knew of my interest in catfights and there was a visual checking out of one another. Nothing happened there since it was a short meeting but my wife (god bless her) did make a comment that night when we where being intimate "I could take her." Needless to say as she explained the fight as she envisioned it it was a very good session, for both of us.

Offline fighttime67

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2021, 03:39:26 AM »
I know secretly many women would fight another under these conditions. Even if the ex wanted the divorce it's almost along the line of making her earn the right to be with him. My second wife of over two decades got to meet my 1st wife many years ago. Both knew of my interest in catfights and there was a visual checking out of one another. Nothing happened there since it was a short meeting but my wife (god bless her) did make a comment that night when we where being intimate "I could take her." Needless to say as she explained the fight as she envisioned it it was a very good session, for both of us.
very hot when you have a woman that will indulge your sexual interests! Linda is very keen to turn me on and I think she will fight Dani a if it comes down to it.

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: December 20, 2021, 01:22:13 PM »
very hot when you have a woman that will indulge your sexual interests! Linda is very keen to turn me on and I think she will fight Dani a if it comes down to it.
You sir are a lucky man. Congrats. Love your polls.

Offline fighttime67

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: December 21, 2021, 07:05:49 AM »
It looks like Linda is getting her ass beat pretty decisively> She will fight back with all she has

Offline fighttime67

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: December 22, 2021, 12:48:59 AM »
You sir are a lucky man. Congrats. Love your polls.
Thank you very much JT! I appreciate the feedback and will try to continue doing good polls for you. I feel like a very lucky man too :)