News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Question for help

• 4 Replies

Offline meier20012001

Question for help
« on: March 02, 2022, 03:52:02 PM »
Hallo everybody,
I'm looking for a video where two big girls in bikinis wrestle in a kind of gym. Every girl has a kind of coach. It looks like the two guys have bet an their girls for winning a competitive wrestling match. And it looks like a movie from the 70 's. I saw this video on a site like "Xhamster", "Xvideos" or something like that. Thanks

Offline jaybee

• God Member
  • U know the best way to break up a catfight? DON'T
Re: Question for help
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2022, 09:09:27 PM »
Hallo everybody,
I'm looking for a video where two big girls in bikinis wrestle in a kind of gym. Every girl has a kind of coach. It looks like the two guys have bet an their girls for winning a competitive wrestling match. And it looks like a movie from the 70 's. I saw this video on a site like "Xhamster", "Xvideos" or something like that. Thanks
I know this video I believe it's a mid to late 70s  Lady Hawk video. You can purchase it from Rockin Roxanne's website in the  "Chubby Fights" section, the video is titled "chubby wrestling #66"

Offline meier20012001

« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2022, 12:59:42 PM »
Thanks jaybee, this is the video I've been looking for.

Offline Bear

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2022, 03:06:09 PM »
I think the video that you're talking about can be found at Rockin Roxanne's site.  I believe it's number 66 in the Chubby Wrestling section.  The two "managers" are two total losers IMHO, one is black and the other is a white guy in a letter sweater.  The two women are quite hefty, both are wearing two-piece suits and both have a little idea of how to wrestle..  Am I right?  If so, then you know where to go. 

Offline Bear

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2022, 03:11:05 PM »